Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-18, 19:29
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Married men and sessions

Agree with you 100%

Did a lot of sessions before I met my wife, but after she got into wrestling. stopped the sessions

Why pay for what I can get for free
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-18, 21:43
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

I'm not a married man, or a married woman, but I am a wrestler who married men wrestle and I have always wondered and thought about this thread topic, very, very often. I have loved reading this thread, thank you for your honestly, all!

As many of you know, I love to find out about my clients and their fetish, deeply (if they want) and we often discuss their relationships, marriages. Sometimes the wife knows, sometimes never, sometimes my client feels bad about wrestling behind her back, like cheating. I often place myself in the wife's shoes and my client's.

If I were married, I would be incredibly hurt, betrayed and upset, probably angry too, that my husband didn't tell me about his fetish, in fact, that would hurt the most, more than the fact he is having sessions. I'd like to think my husband and I told each other everything and could tell each other everything. It's not sex, but as many of you have said: it can be very intimate. For my husband to share something like that with another woman and not me would certainly make me jealous, however, if I didn't want to wrestle, I would try to accept he has this strong desire to. But one thing we often chat about is how wrestling is probably the least 'weird' fetish and it's not as if he's seeing a hooker, etc. I should imagine many wives would think about like that? That wrestling really isn't weird or ''wrong'', that there are far worse-case scenarios.
Not letting your partner do something, in my opinion, is very controlling and damaging to a relationship. And control is abuse. The moment you try to control your partner, your relationship is fucked. I am pretty sure I would try to accept it, if I were a non-wrestling wife - I'd want a happy husband, an honest and happy husband.

If you are lucky enough to have a wive who wrestles, or makes the effort to wrestle for you, do you ever still want variety, want to wrestle other/multiple women or are you satisfied with your wife?? I guess every man will be different.

What I find so frustrating is there are all these mixed wrestler men whose wives don't want or can't or won't wrestle... and there's me who NEVER finds boyfriends who like wrestling! I broke the ribs of my last two boyfriends and they hated me going anywhere near them unless I was being submissive. I dragged one of them to BJJ and Krav Maga with me but he wasn't very good or comfortable, or into any or it. I'd wrestle in bed and they just yelled at me, it was sometimes quite upsetting. My last boyfriend even tried to persuade me to get ''a normal job'' because he was jealous that I wrestled other guys. Needless to say, I kicked him to the gutter. I hope his ribs never mend.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-18, 21:51
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not a married man, or a married woman, but I am a wrestler who married men wrestle and I have always wondered and thought about this thread topic, very, very often. I have loved reading this thread, thank you for your honestly, all!

As many of you know, I love to find out about my clients and their fetish, deeply (if they want) and we often discuss their relationships, marriages. Sometimes the wife knows, sometimes never, sometimes my client feels bad about wrestling behind her back, like cheating. I often place myself in the wife's shoes and my client's.

If I were married, I would be incredibly hurt, betrayed and upset, probably angry too, that my husband didn't tell me about his fetish, in fact, that would hurt the most, more than the fact he is having sessions. I'd like to think my husband and I told each other everything and could tell each other everything. It's not sex, but as many of you have said: it can be very intimate. For my husband to share something like that with another woman and not me would certainly make me jealous, however, if I didn't want to wrestle, I would try to accept he has this strong desire to. But one thing we often chat about is how wrestling is probably the least 'weird' fetish and it's not as if he's seeing a hooker, etc. I should imagine many wives would think about like that? That wrestling really isn't weird or ''wrong'', that there are far worse-case scenarios.
Not letting your partner do something, in my opinion, is very controlling and damaging to a relationship. And control is abuse. The moment you try to control your partner, your relationship is fucked. I am pretty sure I would try to accept it, if I were a non-wrestling wife - I'd want a happy husband, an honest and happy husband.

If you are lucky enough to have a wive who wrestles, or makes the effort to wrestle for you, do you ever still want variety, want to wrestle other/multiple women or are you satisfied with your wife?? I guess every man will be different.

What I find so frustrating is there are all these mixed wrestler men whose wives don't want or can't or won't wrestle... and there's me who NEVER finds boyfriends who like wrestling! I broke the ribs of my last two boyfriends and they hated me going anywhere near them unless I was being submissive. I dragged one of them to BJJ and Krav Maga with me but he wasn't very good or comfortable, or into any or it. I'd wrestle in bed and they just yelled at me, it was sometimes quite upsetting. My last boyfriend even tried to persuade me to get ''a normal job'' because he was jealous that I wrestled other guys. Needless to say, I kick him to the gutter. I hope his ribs never mend.
I'm a married man and I wrestle. I've even wrestled you a few times in fact! My wife doesn't know about all my sessions, but does know about my fetish (I told her) and does know I've sessioned previously. She hates it. Can't wrestle, won't wrestle etc.

I do sometimes feel bad about having a session, but I'll be honest, they're not something I'm ready to give up, or even want to! I guess one day something will give, and frankly at this point, I'm not too sure which side that will be.

I should quantify this by saying that I do not subsitute sessions for sex. I enjoy sex with the wife, and try and be romantic, selfless in bed, all that stuff...and we have great times...but sessions are a part of who I am, and are something that I enjoy too much to give up right now.

Christ, I write like an idiot!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-18, 22:32
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you are lucky enough to have a wive who wrestles, or makes the effort to wrestle for you, do you ever still want variety, want to wrestle other/multiple women or are you satisfied with your wife?? I guess every man will be different
For me personally, i would not want to session with another woman if my wife was a little more enthusiastic about doing it at home. We are pretty open with our relationship, so she is very aware of my fetish. Probably more aware than she wants to be! She does indulge my scissor fetish every once in a while (maybe once every 3 months on average)but she sees it as a chore. She hates doing it, and she has no problem telling me how much she hates it. She doesnt get into it, and she never goes 100%. It is a big source of frustration for both of us. It is frustrating for her because i badger her about scissoring harder or putting me in certain holds. It is frustrating for me because i know how strong she is, and i know she is capable of of really scissoring me hard.

But again to answer your question, if my wife gave me what i wanted at home, i would have no need to go behind her back with a session girl. Dont get me wrong, i have had some awesome sessions, and getting my ass kicked by a pro is great, but there is just something about getting my ass kicked by my wife that is on a whole different level. Maybe it is the fact that a wife is supposed to be weak and subservient?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 11:57
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But again to answer your question, if my wife gave me what i wanted at home, i would have no need to go behind her back with a session girl. Dont get me wrong, i have had some awesome sessions, and getting my ass kicked by a pro is great, but there is just something about getting my ass kicked by my wife that is on a whole different level. Maybe it is the fact that a wife is supposed to be weak and subservient?
Wow, interesting, kind of romantic, it's like hearing a man say ''sex with other women can not compare to having sex with my wife...'', and that last bit is interesting, how it's the fact she is your wife that makes it hot.
Thanks for sharing.

It's so odd to me: I can't quite understand what there is to "hate" about scissoring a man... I can understand a wife "hating" certain sexual stuff... but scissoring, for example, what is there to hate!?? But, yes, we are all different. The fact she is strong must make it all the more frustrating.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I should quantify this by saying that I do not subsitute sessions for sex. I enjoy sex with the wife, and try and be romantic, selfless in bed, all that stuff...and we have great times...but sessions are a part of who I am, and are something that I enjoy too much to give up right now.

Christ, I write like an idiot!
You don't write like an idiot!
No, I have never thought wrestling was a substitute or sex... I know that if men have sessions it doesn't mean they aren't having great sex with their partners/wives. I do have some clients who prefer wrestling to sex, to them, wrestling IS sex, wrestling is their sex... that's what a fetish is, or wrestling can be foreplay; they wrestle me then go have sex with their wives.

I know what you mean when you say the wrestling is part of you and who you are. This is why when an ex encouraged me to ''get a normal job'' I was so insulted and upset as he was really wanting me to lose a big part of myself; he wanted to take away my identity and the thing that made me most happy, the thing that's given me more purpose. Wrestling has given me more of an identity and I don't just mean ''Amethyst Hammerfist'', I mean the real me is way more confident, strong and badass and I am now known as those things amongst my circle of friends, and I love it! If I stopped wrestling I'd be a very stressful and unhappy person who was a like a boiling pot.

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 12-Apr-18 at 11:57.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 12:19
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

An [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]that showed up in my timeline about married men and sexual encounters.

I think I would feel jealous if my wife wrestled other guys for a job, because I am sure that it's a sexual thing for them. But my main feeling would be worry about her safety and well-being. Of course, if she wrestled other guys as a job but denied me the same I would be pissed.

If my wife decided to stop wrestling and everything else for good, I'd have to abide. I value my marriage as a whole and wouldn't risk losing it over that. There's been times when she has told me she felt unsatisfied with my performance and I would have been cool with letting her try with other people, but she always shied away. I think that if she told me she's cool with me looking for other women to wrestle I'd do it (that'd be the difficult part).
Old 12-Apr-18, 13:49
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Agree 100% with your comments

Our marriage is about 1% wrestling and 99% enjoying each other
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 15:07
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

My wife is a beautiful wonderful lady. I'm lucky.
Earlier on in our marriage (15 years now) she lost most interest in sex. Long story short after going through a number of years of the usual hurt, resentment, confusion, communication, we realized it stemmed from some abusive sexual relationships from her childhood. Therapy was not a positive thing for her so she stopped it. She made an effort for me but obviously that is not an ideal situation for good sex. She was and is open to scissoring me and has no issue with it at all. She does not see it as sexual per se and it is a way to satisfy me so she is for the most part happy to do it. I would not say she has developed an interest in it but likes physical competition so that helps All other aspects of our marriage were strong luckily but this was always a dagger in the harmony of it. She also does permit me from the start to see session wrestlers which I did at a rate of about once a year. Anyway whats interesting is that over the years I prefer wrestling her over the session wrestlers. Yes she is good at it but its a way for us to share some intimacy (for me) so it sort of has become a pseudo sex thing. I do greatly enjoy conventional sex when we do it every once in awhile but the main aspect of our sex life is scissoring.
Fast forward a few years. I have always found female vs female wrestling (competitive) to be very exciting. I would ask her if she would ever wrestle a female and she said probably not for 12 years. Then one day, to my shock and pleasure she said she would. Well, its been a terrific 3 years experiencing what I can only describe as dream come true watching her wrestle a variety of women. Also interesting is that to me she is the star of every match. I love watching her and even though I find it sexually arousing my attention is only 100% on her which pleases me very much.
Its added a new level to a sexual relationship which at one time brought incredible stress to our relationship.
Thought you'd find that interesting in light of recent postings.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 04:25
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
It's so odd to me: I can't quite understand what there is to "hate" about scissoring a man... I can understand a wife "hating" certain sexual stuff... but scissoring, for example, what is there to hate!?? But, yes, we are all different. The fact she is strong must make it all the more frustrating.
It is really odd to me too. But whenever we are in the middle of a session, she seems to enjoy herself. Or at least she acts like she does. But leading up to the session she complains about it, and says she dreads doing it. I dont get it. Reading some of your posts, I would LOVE for my wife to have an attitude like yours when it comes to wrestling. But honestly, I can't complain. My wife seems to be a lot more open to the idea of wrestling than some of the other wives/girlfriends I have read about on the forum.

And just for the record, I think it is a bullshit that a boyfriend of yours would try to get you to stop what you are doing. If you were dating him before you got into wrestling, maybe he could have a say in the matter. But in your case, when you are wrestling long before you start dating, and he wants you to change your lifestyle for him...total BS!
Old 15-Apr-18, 07:10
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is really odd to me too. But whenever we are in the middle of a session, she seems to enjoy herself. Or at least she acts like she does. But leading up to the session she complains about it, and says she dreads doing it. I dont get it. Reading some of your posts, I would LOVE for my wife to have an attitude like yours when it comes to wrestling. But honestly, I can't complain. My wife seems to be a lot more open to the idea of wrestling than some of the other wives/girlfriends I have read about on the forum.
The same happens with mine. She's very reluctant to get into wrestling and sometimes she even gets offended if I propose it and an argument develops, but once we get into action she seems to have fun. She can handle a good fight and I fight to lose, so we're not in risk of hurting ourselves.

What's more, she even teases me playfully with small punches and mean attitudes during the day, but she says it doesn't mean anything.

The problem with this is that I tend to shy away from asking her a fight.And by the time I get the courage and the chance to ask her, I am so loaded with expectation and arousal that I orgasm and lose pretty early in the fight.

That's why I made [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Last edited by mixed; 15-Apr-18 at 07:12. Reason: Inserting last comment.