Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jade vs Marek.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-122.

Old Yesterday, 01:36
Points: 1,958, Level: 18 Points: 1,958, Level: 18 Points: 1,958, Level: 18
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%

Default Re: Jaycee's Revenge

I have added some to what was to be the final section, so it is now two sections. Don't worry, though, it'll all be over soon, although I ain't saying how it's gonna end.

Part 4

She released her foot while still clenching his neck tightly with her insanely powerful thighs, then started pulling his head as hard as she could, twisting his neck in an attempt to break it. This man wasn't as big as the cop, and it was easier. He was as much a wimp as Al, and even though he struggled, he was powerless against her. Alex had heard stories about this little girl, and even though he knew there was some truth to them, he didn't have any idea that she or any child her age, male or female, could be this damn strong. Even if she had worked out enough to look like a little body builder, he didn't think she could be any stronger.

“Oh dear God,” he managed to mutter when he caught his breath. “Please...Stop,” he pleaded with her, but of course it did no good. Begging a psychopath just made things worse, as they loved to torture their victims before killing them. Taking the time to make them suffer is what they loved to do. Killing a man instantly had little or no appeal to Jaycee, and she would only do that if it was necessary to kill quickly in self defense, which to her is what she was doing, as with the policeman. However, in this case, when he started begging, she enjoyed it a little too much, and eased up on him so she could keep him alive a little longer.

She was still watching Al, and therefore not keeping an eye on Sue Thompson, who was gradually coming to. When she cleared her head enough to sit up, she saw what was happening and almost screamed, but when she realized the child was looking the other way, she caught herself just in time. She slowly got to her feet and took a small container of pepper spray from the pocket of of her jogging pants. However, her hands were trembling so badly, she dropped it, making just enough noise for Jaycee to hear, causing her to turn around.

“Oh no you don't,” she yelled at Sue, thinking she had dropped a phone. She released Alex and pounced on Sue before she could retrieve the spray, wrestling her. She reached for the spray, still not knowing what it was, but since it wasn't a phone and didn't look like any weapon she'd ever seen, she went back to concentrating on her new foe, straddling her and choking her.

By now Alex had recovered, and was getting to his feet. Jaycee saw him and punched Sue in the face as hard as she could, knocking her out again and freeing her to get to her feet so she could once again do battle with Alex. He was still in a state of shock and not moving as quickly as he should have, so he was once again easy prey for Jaycee, who kicked him in the crotch, causing him to double over so she would step forward and grip his head between her legs. Looping her arms under his and placing her hands on his back, she took him down with a pedigree, then tried to roll him and readjust her legs into another figure four neck scissor.

Alex, knowing by now what she was trying to do, pulled his head free of her legs just in time, but the child reached out and grabbed him by the hair, pulling him back in as she said, “Nuh uh. You can't get away from me.”

But he did, snatching his head and hair out of her grasp, then stood and tried to run. The little girl was soon on her feet and grabbed his collar from behind as he headed for the door, pulling him back and turning him around. She then wrapped her arms around his waist in a bear hug, one that didn't include his arms, as they weren't quite long enough to capture them and put the kinds of pressure on him that she wanted. He grimaced in pain, still finding it incredible that such a young girl could be so strong. Her arms were not as powerful as her legs, but they still caused pain and made breathing difficult.

She then lifted him slightly off his feet and shook him a few seconds, then placed his feet back on the ground while continuing to squeeze him with her arms. After about a minute she felt she had made her point, which was that he wasn't getting away from her. He came here looking for a fight and learned he had bitten off more than he could chew, but it was too late now, as she was going to chew him up and spit him out. She tossed him to the floor, then fell on him.

They wrestled, the man pushing her away once again but not for long, as she once again grabbed a hold of his hair and simply pulled him back toward her, opening her legs. He fought hard, trying to pull away from her, but he wasn't strong enough. He was still trying to process the fact that an eleven-year-old girl could be so damn strong, obviously much stronger than he was. He put up a pretty good fight, but not good enough. For a few seconds it appeared that he was winning, or at least he wasn't losing, as it was a stalemate.

However, his strength began to fade, and soon he was losing the battle. His body started sliding toward her waiting legs as they both grunted and groaned. He tried not to show fear, but she could see it in his eyes, which seemed to make her stronger, as the child fed off the fear and weaknesses of other.

“Come to me,” she hissed. “Come to your little mama. She wants to give you a big old hug...with her LEGS!”

As he came closer and closer into the trap of her waiting thighs, he screamed in terror, knowing if this little beast clamped those legs around him again, it would be all over for him. She kept pulling and pulling him closer until his face was up against her crotch as she once again coiled her legs around his neck, facing him this time. “Gotcha,” she said. “I got you good, and you're not getting away this time.”

And he didn't. She held him as tightly as she could, crushing him also as hard as she could, then released his hair and went back to work on him, pulling his head one way as far as it would go, then a little further, and a little further. Al was about three feet away now, trying once again in vain to get to his feet when he heard the snap of a man's neck, a man who was trapped between the legs of a girl with inhuman strength.

“Well,” she said, letting his head, which was twisted almost completely around, drop to the floor. “That's two down,” she continued, slowly raising her head and locking eyes with Al, causing the hairs to stand up on the back of his neck, “and one to go.” She pushed the second dead man away with a bare foot, and started crawling toward Al, who was still on the floor, still unable to process the incredible thing that he had just witnessed.

She once again went into her tiger routine, growling as she approached him. “No,” Al said, his voice practically a whisper. “No, no, no NOOOOO...” He was screaming now, but she didn't care. She was convinced she was invincible. No one could stop her. Let them try. She'd kill any others that dared try to save him.

The old man was in shock, and just sat there watching the evil little girl slowly advance, getting closer but obviously in no hurry. Al then saw movement behind her. Sue was gradually coming to again. He had seen her going to the pepper spray and figured that was what it was, as it was in a small, cylindrical shaped dispenser that was too small to be a gun and didn't look like any cell phone he had ever seen. If so, he hoped she remembered it and would pick it up when and if she was able to recover enough to do something other than just lie there waiting to be the child's fourth victim after she finished with Al.

He started to call out to her and tell her to RUN LIKE HELL, as he didn't want yet another person sacrificing her life for him, but he knew she was in no condition to run, and that he would only succeed in alerting Jaycee, who'd be on her like a cat on a mouse. So he stayed quiet, watching as Jaycee got closer and closer to him.

The child was only about two feet in front of him when he started trying to back away, but she sprang, landing right in front of him and grabbing him by the head, wrapping her arms around his head and pulling him toward her legs, which were once again waiting to devour another man. He thought of himself as being like a trapped rat, and her legs were a hungry boa constrictor, anxiously awaiting a chance to coil around him, and it didn't matter if they slipped around his neck or his midsection, they would slowly kill him.

His brain shut down completely. He didn't try to fight at all, and soon she was slowly pulling him on top of her as she slowly lowered herself to the floor, facing her victim as he was once more vulnerable to her legs, her killing machines, which she slowly wrapped around him. All of this was in slow motion. She didn't even tighten her grip at first, she just held him, savoring the moment like he was a glass of fine wine, or in her case a favorite juice box that she could slip slowly until it was all gone.

Just when Al didn't think this crazy little girl could do anything else to shock him, she did something else to shock him. With arms and legs loosely draped around him, she cuddled, then smiled the sweetest smile he'd seen in years, and started sucking her thumb. What the hell? Al wondered. He had never had children, so he didn't have grandchildren, and no young kids remained in what little family he had contact with, so he wasn't used to this, even with a normal child. She was snuggling with him like he was her grandpa or something, and he wondered if she had some psychological condition causing her to lose touch with reality altogether and think that maybe he WAS her grandpa. If so, maybe that would save him and Sue.

What she said next brought him back to reality, although it was still stunning. “I'll bet you've always wanted to spend the night with a little girl,” she said, her sweet smile suddenly revealed to be the evil grin he'd seen before. “Just pretend I'm your little granddaughter, 'cause I'm spending the night with YOU!” she said, giving him a big old hug and a wet kiss on the cheek.

“Get away from me, you little demon,” he said, trying to pull away from her, but without success, of course.

“I”m gonna be with you All. Night. Long,” she said, then giggled in a way he'd never heard her laugh, once again like a regular little girl – a naughty one, but otherwise almost normal. He knew what she meant now, and the fear that had slightly melted once again took hold of his body and froze him solid.

Al's brain started processing the possibility of her actually making good on her threat to stay with him all night, torturing and brutalizing him before destroying him once and for all. Not possible, he decided. There were two men lying dead on his floor, and someone would come looking for them soon, especially since one was a cop. Also, a young woman was unconscious just a few feet away from them. However, the more he thought about it, the more possible he realized it was.

The policeman was probably just getting off duty when he came by to check on Al. Otherwise, the radio, almost forgotten behind the sofa, would have gone off. Alex, like Al, was retired and lived alone. Sue was married, although he suddenly remembered with a chill that she had told him she and her husband had recently separated, and he was living elsewhere.

And Jaycee's mother? Hell, she'd probably be glad if the child didn't return home this evening. The little girl probably wasn't supposed to be out and about anyway, but by the time her sorry mom reported her missing and the juvenile probation officer learned the situation, it would be too late for Al and Sue. The criminally insane little girl could easily finish off poor Sue and literally spend all night working on him, making him scream in agony until she decided to kill him. He was suddenly more frightened than ever.

“You can be my gwanddaddy and pway that widdle piggy game with my toes, the one what ends with you tickling 'em," she said. "Do you want to tickle my widdle piggies, Gwanddaddly?” she asked with a sudden speech impediment, releasing him just long enough to stick a dirty bare foot in his face, before collapsing in a fit of giggles.

“Hell no, you psychotic little bitch,” Al said, his voice now trembling with fear.

“Well, too bad for you,” she said with the exaggerated frown of a spoiled child who can't get what she wants, “Cause I'm gonna MAKE you play with me,” all affectations of innocent childhood suddenly disappearing.

She worked both legs back around him before Al had the presence of mind to try and stop her, then finally started squeezing him, then after a few more seconds she tightened up even more, crushing him as he softly whined and cried. She was hugging him tightly with her arms as her legs worked him over in what Al believed, in what he hoped would be her final assault. He couldn't take any more, and once again just wanted to die, even though he knew it would be in the most horrific manner possible. He almost forgot about Sue Thompson, until he happened to detect more movement from her, as she struggled to her feet.

It seemed to take forever, and Al still remained silent. He didn't want another person to die trying to save him. He still held out some hope for her retrieving what he knew had to be pepper spray, but mostly he just wanted her to live, to get out of that apartment while she could.

Sue saw Alex on the floor, and even without having seen or heard his neck break, she knew he was dead. The girl had killed him, and was once again trying to kill Mr Al. She reached in her pocket, perhaps forgetting she had already removed her pepper spray. Al wanted to call out to her and say “No, it's on the floor,” but knew he couldn't, as Jaycee would spring into action and kill the young woman even more quickly than she had killed Alex just moments earlier. However, she pulled out her iPhone.

For some reason, Jaycee turned her head in that direction, perhaps remembering the young woman and deciding she needed to check on her. When she saw the phone, she released Al and moved quickly to stop her from calling 9-1-1. Sue, looking up, was distracted by the sudden attack, but held onto the phone as Jaycee took her down and straddled her. Al, still hurting badly and with no strength left, sat up, but could go no further. Sue bravely tried to fight the powerful little girl. Jaycee had her hand on her wrist, trying to wrestle the phone away with one hand while punching her in the face with the other.

Al was afraid Jaycee would knock her out again, but she was still conscious even after taking another savage punch to her already battered and bruised face. Could adrenaline somehow keep her from passing out? Al didn't know if it was that or some inner strength, but she not only remained conscious, she somehow found the strength to roll the girl to the side. Al called out, “NO,” realizing that Jaycee would likely snake her legs around the poor woman and that would be all she wrote for her, but instead, Jaycee concentrated on the phone.

They wrestled, the woman and the child, over and over. The two combatants struggled to their feet and Jaycee succeeded in pinching the woman's wrist with her thumbnail, causing her to drop the phone. Sue reached for it, but the girl slammed a bare foot on the phone and said, “I don't think so.” Al was stunned when Sue was able to land a solid punch on the child's face, knocking her to the floor.

The punch caused Sue to also fall to the floor, as she was still woozy from the two times Jaycee had knocked her out. She landed on top of the phone, and the little girl quickly crawled on top of the young woman, punching her again in the face, but once more Sue was able to keep from passing out. However, the girl wrapped her fingers around her throat, determined to choke her to death.

Sue grabbed Jaycee's wrists, gagging, and tried in vain to pull her hands away. She knew the little girl planned to kill her, just as she had killed the two men, but she also knew she didn't have to strength to defeat this little powerhouse. All she could do was try to stay alive and get her hands on the phone or the pepper spray, which was still on the floor. She was able to turn her head just enough to see the dispenser a few short feet away from her, and she released her right hand from the girl's wrist and reach for it, but it was about two inches too far.

The woman rolled slightly in that direction, hoping to be able to grab it. Unfortunately, Jaycee assisted her in her effort to move that way by pushing off with her right foot so that Sue ended up on her side, with the little girl throwing a leg over her. Al realized what she was doing, and by now Sue did, too, but both were helpless to stop her. They kept rolling, and soon the young woman was trapped in a frontal body scissor, as the wicked child locked her ankles and started applying tremendous pressure to her rib cage while continuing to strangle her with her hands. Sue emitted a long groan of pain.

The little girl continued to throttle her new victim. It wasn't as much fun as beating up a boy or destroying a grown man and making him cry, and as she had learned this evening, not nearly as exciting as killing a man and watching him suffer as she did it. But it was fun. Still, she wanted to finish with her and go back to her main victim, who had once again starting crying. She couldn't see him, but she heard him.

Turning her head to Al, who was face down on the floor, she said, “Look at me, old man. Get your fucking face up off the floor and LOOK AT ME!.” He did. When her eyes met his, only then did she continue.

“This is all your fault, you know. If you hadn't called the cops, or if you had died a long time ago like you were supposed to before that asshole's father called the cops on me, before I had to go to that stinking shit hole for six months, none of this would be happening. That dead cop would still be alive. That other man over there would still be on his dumb walk. I'd be doing this to you instead of some stupid woman I don't even know good.”

Al got a hold of himself long enough to say, “Then kill me. Finish killing me and leave her the fuck alone!” He then burst into tears again, once more putting his head on the floor.

“Nuh uh,” Jaycee said calmly. “Because you're such a wimpy ass old fart who can't take care of himself and fight for himself, she has to die, too. But don't you worry, you piece of shit. When I get through, I'm gonna work on you some more. A LOT more, ALL NIGHT LONG! And then finally I'm gonna kill you, too. Gonna kill you deader than fucking DIRT!” She then concentrated on the matter at hand and crushed Sue Thompson with her hands and legs as hard as she could.

To be continued...

Last edited by dirksneath; Yesterday at 21:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 01:50
Points: 1,314, Level: 14 Points: 1,314, Level: 14 Points: 1,314, Level: 14
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1951 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is so unbelievable strong.She surely can lift a cop high over her head and then break his back on her knee,or break his back in a bear hug.
Dirk likes to write his girls as being just a LITTLE bit more in the realm of realistic than that, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:41

My girls border on having superhuman strength, but I do like to keep it somewhat semi-almost realistic. They were not born on a planet with a red sun, although that might be an interesting story idea. Have some guy save his own life by finding a piece of kryptonite at the last minute before the girl kills him.
Old Yesterday, 06:43
fred1951
This message has been deleted by fred1951.
Old Yesterday, 06:47
Points: 1,950, Level: 17 Points: 1,950, Level: 17 Points: 1,950, Level: 17
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My girls border on having superhuman strength, but I do like to keep it somewhat semi-almost realistic. They were not born on a planet with a red sun, although that might be an interesting story idea. Have some guy save his own life by finding a piece of kryptonite at the last minute before the girl kills him.
Okay,I did suggest it because I am a great fan of girls lifting adults over their heads.
Old Yesterday, 12:18
Points: 8,561, Level: 39 Points: 8,561, Level: 39 Points: 8,561, Level: 39
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

I know you said that you like to write your girls as the bad guys and quite evil, but Jaycee is taking it to a whole new level in this one. Thanks for sharing this with us, Dirk.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 13:45

Part 5

However, Sue realized she was on longer lying on the phone and that it was within easy reach. She wished she was in closer proximity to the pepper spray, as she knew Jaycee would more easily be able to stop her from using the phone than the pepper spray, but she went for what she could and grabbed the phone. Instead of trying to call and having it taken by the child, she suddenly tossed the phone to Al. Jaycee, realizing what Sue had done, released her and got up to go after Al, but Sue reached out and grabbed her ankle, tripping her, then rolled back in the other direction for the pepper spray.

All fumbled the phone, but quickly retrieved it, dropped it again, but finally gained control of it and started trying to bring the screen up so he could make the call. He had a cheap Tracfone and was not familiar with iPhones, so that he had enough trouble just figuring out what to do with it. He wasted precious seconds while Sue, still on the floor, desperately struggled to reach the pepper spray by crawling toward it rather than taking the time to get up, knowing the child would probably take her back down if she realized what she was doing.

Just when the woman was a few inches away from the spray, Jaycee turned and saw what she was reaching for and jumped on her, reaching for her arm, grabbing it and pulling it back. However, Sue had been a gymnast and a swimmer, and still ran every day and worked out regularly at the gym, so she turned out to be Jaycee's strongest, most physically fit opponent. She was able to struggle free of the girl and get to her feet, facing off against the girl. She was not a fighter, however, and her attempt to hit the girl was a failure, as her fist swung wildly over Jaycee's head.

Meanwhile, Al was still struggling to figure out how to use the damn newfangled phone. When Jaycee saw him, she punched Sue as hard as she could, knocking her back to the floor, where she writhed in pain, once again struggling to keep from passing out. Jaycee then went back after Al, jumping on him and wrestling him, trying to take the phone away. She grabbed his wrist and bit it, forcing him to drop the phone. He tried to retrieve it, but Jaycee was too fast. She picked it up and threw it to the other side of the room, where it slammed into the wall. It didn't appear to break, but it did fall behind the chair next to the sofa, and the man knew he had no chance of retrieving it. Even if he could run, she'd catch him before he could reach behind the chair.

Meanwhile, Sue had picked up the pepper spray, and as Jaycee got up, leaving the defeated old man on the floor, she once again went after Sue, realizing by now what had been on the floor. By then it was too late, as Sue aimed it at the charging girl's face and discharged enough spray to stop an elephant. As Al watched, he believed that the girl may have been too superhuman to be affected by it. After all, she didn't feel pain.

But the girl felt this, and even if it hadn't stung her eyes beyond that which any human could have endured, it also took her breath away. Jaycee staggered around, turning in circles. Al somehow found the strength to get to his feet and pointed at the chair, telling Sue that's where the phone was.

“If you can't reach it, there's a landline upstairs in the bedroom,” he told her. He meant his bedroom, but was too addled to tell her which was his. She ran to the chair by the sofa as Al shuffled toward the little girl, who was now on the floor, writhing in pain with her hands covering her eyes.

When Al reached her, he started kicking and stomping her, screaming, “DIE, YOU FUCKING LITTLE CHILD OF SATAN, DIE.” He thought he sounded like a character in a really bad horror movie, but didn't care, as he continued to stomp and kick her, concentrating mostly on her head and face. He then dropped to his knees beside the little girl and grabbed one of her bare feet and bit it as hard as he could, drawing blood. The child reacted, kicking his face hard, knocking him backward. He pulled himself up, sat beside her and started punching her in the stomach and face. She flailed back with her feet, once again kicking him in the face with her other foot, knocking him backward again.

Sue had been able to retrieve the phone, but before seeing if it worked, she called out to Al. “Stop it, Mr Al. Please, stop. She can't hurt you now,” she pleaded with the man, but he was totally out of control and wouldn't, or perhaps couldn't stop. Also, Jaycee was proving Sue wrong about not being able to hurt him now, although her condition was such that for the first time, Al had the upper hand as Jaycee was not able to fully recover.

Sue reached him and pulled him back, just as Jaycee spread her legs, reaching out blindly in an effort to pull her angry attacker between them. Just to be certain Jaycee was not able to launch another attack, she hit her with another shot of pepper spray, causing the little girl to once again writhe on the floor in agony. Still, Al kicked her in the side, screaming, “You little SHIT. You fucking little MURDERER. I'm gonna kill you, KILL YOU, the way you killed those men and tried to kill me and Sue.”

Sue grabbed him under the armpits and struggled but finally pulled him back and away from the child, who was still wriggling in agony on the floor. He finally calmed down and collapsed in tears, as Sue knelt beside him and tried her phone. It worked. As she talked to the dispatcher, she put an arm around Al's shoulder, coaxing him to put his head on her shoulder, while he sobbed like a baby. She had trouble explaining to the dispatcher what had happened, but after she gave the address of the complex, the apartment number and Al's name, Al yelled Jaycee's name, and the dispatcher knew who he was talking about and soon realized at least some of what had happened.

Soon there were emergency responders approaching Al's apartment, siren's blaring with all the noises they made beyond that of what he still thought of as a siren, and lights flashing. He was treated in his apartment and put in the ambulance to be transported to the hospital, where he spent a full week, two days of it in intensive care, the same as he had the last time he had been forced to tangle with the vicious little girl.

Sue was also taken to the hospital and treated and released the next morning. The doctor decided to admit her overnight as much for emotional trauma as her physical injuries. She visited Al every day, and checked on him three times a day when he returned home, once every morning before she went to work, then at lunch, and again as soon as she arrived home, staying at least until he was in bed. She even insisted on spending two nights in his spare bedroom, accepting his numerous apologies for his bad housekeeping.

Alex Goss and Officer Jack Wimbley were pronounced dead on arrival at the emergency room. Wimbley had never been promoted, mostly because he barely passed his annual physicals, but no officer, regardless of physical condition, cared more for the people he served than Officer Wimbley. He had two grown children and three grandchildren, as well as a wife and numerous friends, neighbors and extended family members who would miss him very much. One grandchild, a boy, was born two months after his death, and thus never knew his grandfather, but he heard so much about him growing up that he decided he wanted to become a policeman. He became a juvenile officer, and worked with hundreds of kids over the years, some as dangerous as Jaycee, only they used weapons to kill, as there was, to his knowledge, never another Jaycee, and he hoped there never would be.

Jaycee was also treated at the hospital and admitted for injuries, including some she never felt because of her congenital condition that kept her from feeling pain. Hospital staff and the police were precluded from giving Al any information, but he sensed that she was probably in the same hospital, and feared her sneaking into his room and finishing him off. Sue even spent one night sitting in a chair next to his bed, he was so terrified.

The medical examiner refused to say with certainty that the two men could have been killed in the manner described by Al. If it had been a grown woman, or a man, a body builder with incredible strength, then it was possible, but even then not likely, as the victims' heads would have had to remain perfectly stationery in something like a steel vice for someone to have been able to use their hands to turn the neck with enough force to break the neck. For an eleven-year-old girl, albeit it an incredibly strong little girl, to do it by holding the heads and necks of the victim in place with her bare legs and twisting them enough to make the neck bone snap, was impossible, he said. Totally, completely impossible.

Nevertheless, the prosecuting attorney decided to prosecute her for the murder of two men and the attempted murder of Al and Sue. Not only that, but she was prosecuted as an adult due to her history and the brutality of the crimes. What Al described to him, her sadistic tendency to make him suffer as much as possible, emotionally and physically, was beyond any crime he had ever prosecuted, or had any experience with in his thirty years of criminal law. Even the girl's court appointed attorney was stunned when he learned the details of what his young client had allegedly done. Of course he didn't believe she did it, or at least he didn't believe she killed the two men, although he never came up with an alternate explanation. He was willing to plead her guilty for assault, but not murder, or even attempted murder.

Sue's testimony was unshakable, and the jury was riveted, but even so, she did not witness much of Al's beating, or any of Jaycee's brutal assault of Officer Wimbley, including his awful death. She also didn't see much of what happened to Alex Goss, since he was killed while she was out of it. Unfortunately, Al, under the hateful glare of Jaycee while he was testifying, broke down on the witness stand and was unable to continue. The Judge ordered a recess and allowed him to try again the next day, but he crumbled as soon as he sat down, in even worse shape than the day before.

Even if he had been able to testify more effectively, one member of the jury said she didn't think she would ever have been able to believe an eleven-year-old girl could have killed two grown men, one a policeman, albeit one who was not in the best of shape, with her bare hands and legs. Jaycee was therefore found not guilty of murder, but was convicted of two counts of attempted murder and two counts of assault. She was sentenced to twenty years, the first five of which were to be served in a juvenile detention facility and the rest in a minimum security prison for women.

With Jaycee no longer a threat, Al decided not to move from the apartment complex where he had resided for twenty years. He did move to another apartment, a one bedroom downstairs flat, as his old apartment was much bigger than he needed, and he was getting too old to climb stairs. His injuries made mobility much more difficult for him, and Sue and other neighbors had to help him up and down the stairs of his townhouse until he was able to move.

Another reason, in fact the main reason for his decision, although he would never admit to it, was that he couldn't stand to see that living room where he had not only been attacked and almost killed, not once but twice, but had also witnessed the brutal, horrifying deaths of two other men right in front of him, one of them while Al was tied up and forced to watch, or at least listen with his eyes closed as the man begged for his life, not to mention having been able to hear the noises of the fight itself, which sounded even worse when he closed his eyes: the grunts of exertion by the girl as she poured on the pain and the pressure with her legs, and the groans and screams of pain by the terrified victim who had suffered immeasurable agony while being slowly killed by the little girl. His nightmares were bad enough without knowing all of it happened in the room below where he was trying to sleep.

Jaycee knew she would probably never see Al again. He'd probably be dead by the time she was free, although she hoped he wouldn't be. Every night she also tossed and turned, but not from a guilty conscience. Her only regret was that she had not been successful in killing the old fart, and she knew that when she was finally released, she was going to find him, if he was still living. She didn't care if he was in a nursing home, she'd slip in and strangle him in his bed, but not with her hands. It would be with her legs, which would be wrapped tightly around his skinny old chicken's neck. She'd have to do it quickly before being caught, so she couldn't afford to make the mistake of taking her time with him, no matter how much or how long she wanted to make him suffer.

That's what kept her awake at night: fantasies of finishing that old fart off, her legs slowly choking the life from him, the terrified look on his face when he awoke and saw her legs slithering toward him like two snakes, her bare feet lightly slapping his face before disappearing behind his head while her legs wiggled their way around his neck and began choking the life from him as he begged, first for life, and finally for the relief that only death could bring. It was the only thing that kept her going.

The end.

Last edited by dirksneath; Yesterday at 14:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dirksneath For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 18:51

Well that's it for Jaycee, folks. I've begun work on Smile For The Camera and Die, which will be my next story. I'm going to try to slow down and do some other things for awhile. Don't want people to get tired of my stories, and don't want to burn myself out, but I'll be back with more of Dirksneath's barefoot, half naked little savages. Meanwhile, it you see any of them, run! Run for your lives!!
Old Yesterday, 19:09
Points: 8,561, Level: 39 Points: 8,561, Level: 39 Points: 8,561, Level: 39
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

That was a great story, mate. I don't think Jaycee will ever be rehabilitated and there is every chance that her time in incarceration will make her into a more dangerous woman. Woe betide society when she does get free. Thank you for writing this for us, mate. Good luck with the next story, but yes, do look after yourself and please don't burn out.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 19:43

Thanks. I don't want to burn out and I don't want readers to, either. I accept the fact that lots of people don't like the violence and the deaths of even minor characters, but as long as there are even a handful of people who do, those are the kinds of stories I enjoy writing, unless I decide to do something a little different for a change.

Not in any way trying to say my stories are superior to anyone else's, but I like suspense thrillers, and anyone who reads the mainstream thrillers knows they are full of violence and death, and not just death that occurs from a bullet to the head. So many stories of that nature involve serial killers who torture victims before finally granting them the mercy of death, and some victims are even minors. As long as it's a work of fiction (the true life crime novels are upsetting, even to me), I enjoy reading them, and so do millions of others.

I'm no James Patterson, John Sanford, or Harlan Coben (my personal favorite), but I love books by authors like these (not so much Patterson, but I haven't read as many by him), and if I were to ever attempt to write a mainstream novel, it would more than likely be a suspense thriller. So that's the kind of story I like to write. I may at some point have a girl who is a little older but for now I like the idea of a little villainess who is shockingly young and just as evil and sinister as any adult bad guy, male or female.
Old Yesterday, 21:24
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Thanks for writing what you love to write about. I like when the woman/girl is described in detail so I always have a mental picture of her when she deals out death, harm, or whatever. Also describing in detail the abuse being inflicted is wonderful. Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed, older males, preteen girl, scissors, violence