Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jade vs Marek.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-122.

Old Yesterday, 16:12
Points: 10,303, Level: 43 Points: 10,303, Level: 43 Points: 10,303, Level: 43
Activity: 63.2% Activity: 63.2% Activity: 63.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,154 Times in 634 Posts
Default Re: If you could pick just one.... Retired ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me it would be Th-resa Bostick. From what I've read her power and aggressiveness was unlike anyone else. Would love to see that myself.
In addition to her otherworldly strength she was amongst the 1st ladies to start using bjj holds in her sessions.
Old Yesterday, 16:48
Points: 1,788, Level: 17 Points: 1,788, Level: 17 Points: 1,788, Level: 17
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

+1 for Cindy Huntress, Alina Popa also in the race
Old Yesterday, 16:55
Points: 1,582, Level: 16 Points: 1,582, Level: 16 Points: 1,582, Level: 16
Activity: 35.1% Activity: 35.1% Activity: 35.1%

Pam from She who rules

Maggie Jennings

Asian Crush
Old Yesterday, 17:05
Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the luck of taking on Tina the first time I went to Chicago to work with L&L. I can tell you she was even more gorgeous than pictures made her look and my face seemed to fit her ass like a plug!

Lucky you
Old Yesterday, 18:04
Points: 13,740, Level: 50 Points: 13,740, Level: 50 Points: 13,740, Level: 50
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,012 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap9900 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed AKgrappler's thread "If you had to pick just one???". This thread was looking for us to pick among active wrestlers. Let's flip it this time and limit it to retired ladies you would love to have met. Make it retired ladies that you have never met but wanted too.

For me it is Laura Vukov. I first saw her in old Premier Productions fliers and contacted her via snail mail regarding a possible session in the early 90s (yes I am old), which never happened. She was a little more muscular than I normally prefer, but she was so hot as she was destroying her victims.
I visited Laura at her apartment in Kearny New Jersey......One of the first sessions I ever did and she ended up breaking two of my lower ribs!
Old Yesterday, 18:09
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3% Activity: 12.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap9900 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed AKgrappler's thread "If you had to pick just one???". This thread was looking for us to pick among active wrestlers. Let's flip it this time and limit it to retired ladies you would love to have met. Make it retired ladies that you have never met but wanted too.

For me it is Laura Vukov. I first saw her in old Premier Productions fliers and contacted her via snail mail regarding a possible session in the early 90s (yes I am old), which never happened. She was a little more muscular than I normally prefer, but she was so hot as she was destroying her victims.
Laura Vukov was my very first session. I was very young and didn't really know my fetish preferences at the time. She was very good. Our match was competitive for me but her just toying with me. Her scissors were the first time I ever tapped. Previously I had wrestled female friends that had strong legs but either weren't strong enough or weren't willing to squeeze hard enough to make me tap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goncrazy01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lee Price my all time fav.

Added after 39 minutes:

And you're right. L.V. Could tear a man up!

And Evil Kitty could really work a man over. Notice him holding his injured arm.
I had the fortune of a session with Evil Kitty. She was a lot of fun.
Old Yesterday, 21:52
Points: 49,141, Level: 97 Points: 49,141, Level: 97 Points: 49,141, Level: 97
Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6% Activity: 59.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,282 Times in 1,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lucky you
I'd agree with that. It was just a bit of luck because she happened to be there for a filming. We meshed REALLY well and even went for some drinks afterward. The accent was very sexy as well. Unfortunately, she never got back in the country to this studio at a later date because I always told them if she came back I DEFINITELY wanted her again. On a lucky note, the second time I went there after I ended up getting set up with Candy and we were a constant after that, until she developed a fear of flying years later and stayed to the west coast.