Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-17, 16:23
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

This was a story request on the forum that I decided to take a stab at. It's my first attempt at fan fiction and probably my last. It will be a 4 part story and contains smothering, squashing, scissoring, choking and some light domination. If you aren't into fan fiction, I suggest you skip this one.

Part One: The Squire

Queen Margaery sighed out of boredom. She was sitting on one of her slave's faces and he was not even struggling. Granted he was strapped spread eagle on a table for her, but still. She expected someone to have a bit more fight for life. She could kill him right now and he wouldn't so much as whimper on his way out. She lifted off of him and pulled down her long green dress.

"That will be all for today. Megga will unshackle you and see that you are fed. I may have need of you tomorrow."

"Thank you your grace." He responded as the queen left her play room. Things had completely changed now that she was queen. Back when she was a lady, the boys used to put up at least some fight and that was always what made her happy. But now, they submitted to everything immediately and without question. Where is the fun in smothering someone if they just let it happen? It was no matter, she would have to make do with what she was provided.

Exiting her secret play area in the bowels of King's Landing she decided she could use some fresh air so she summoned 2 of her handmaidens and headed to the stables. The three of them mounted their horses and headed out to the woods, flanked by two of her queens guard.

As the 5 of them rode through the forest, they heard some whimpering. They rode towards the sounds of the crying and came upon a young boy in light armor, clutching a motionless man in heavy armor.

"Halt! State your name and your business!" One of the queens guard shouted.

"P-p-p- please sir... I'm just a squire. My name is..." The young boy stuttered and came to a stop when he saw Margaery on her horse. He was shaking and released his grip on the fallen knight.

"We demand your name squire! These are restricted woods!" Shouted the other member of the queens guard. Margaery couldn't help but notice the fear in the young squire's face and realized he could be the very thing she had been looking for.

"Silence!" Yelled the queen dismounting her horse.

"Your grace! Back on your horse! It's not safe!" One of the queens guard urged but he was met with an angry glare.

"I demanded silence and yet you still address me? Do I need to inform my husband, the king, of this incident?" She asked, staring at her guard. The poor guard meekly shook his head.

"Good. Now leave us. And be sure you speak nothing about what we happened upon here today. I shall be safe here with my hand maidens and this brave squire." The queen ordered. The two guards exchanged confused looks, but rode away anyways, leaving the three girls and the young squire.

Margaery approached the boy, who had to be about 15 years old. He was a scrawny thing, and rather short. He appeared to be the perfect specimen for what she had in mind.

"Do you know who I am boy?" She asked.

"Y-y-yes your grace. You're... the queen. Queen Margaery, your grace." He stammered back.

"Very good. These are my two handmaidens, Alla and Elinor. They are going to help you out of that soiled armor." Margaery said, admonishing her hand maidens. The two girls dismounted their horses and approached the boy who backed up a bit.

"W-what are you... to do with me... your grace?" He asked back.

"It's alright young squire, everything will be okay. The truth is, I've been looking for you."
The queen said as her handmaidens began removing the armor from the boy.

"M-m-me your grace?" He stammered, as he was stripped down to his tunic and small clothes.

"Why yes. How would you like the opportunity to become a knight?" Margaery asked.

"A knight? It would be an honor your grace... but... I am not of noble blood. Nor is my family loyal to the crown. The knight that had fallen here-" he began but was cut off.

"I do not need your life story boy, I'm not stupid. Clearly you and your knight were on some sort of secret mission to spy on Kings Landing and have failed. Now if you'd like, I can have my queens guard return and have you executed so that you can join him in the dirt. Or you can listen to what I have to say. I am, after all, a generous queen." Margaery proclaimed with a wicked grin.

"Yes your grace... Of course your grace. Please continue." The young squire responded.

"Good. Now would you like to become a knight or not?" The queen asked.

"More than anything in this world, your grace." The squire proclaimed, standing up straight and puffing his chest out.

"Then you shall have it... under one condition." She proclaimed.

"Anything your grace." He answered.

"If you are to be a true knight, you must fight for it." The queen announced.

"Of course your grace. And who shall I be fighting?" He asked.

"Why, me of course." Margaery responded with a smile.

"Your grace? I can not fight you. You are the queen! And a lady!" The squire responded.

"Don't you think I know that boy? I am sick of being treated differently just because I am queen. I thought you would be different but you are just like all the others. It's no matter. I'll just have my guards put you to death. It will be no trouble." Margaery stated, staring directly at the squire.

"No your grace. No need for that. I will do whatever is asked of me if it means becoming a knight." The squire stated firmly.

"Well that's good then. I warn you this won't be easy. There are three of us and you will wrestle each of us in hand to hand combat. No striking allowed. A winner will be determined by knockout only. If you manage to defeat one of us, we shall let you go and never speak of this again. You will be a free man. If you defeat 2 of us, I will allow you to become a squire in Kings Landing, a return to your old life except this time under the true King. And if you defeat all three of us, I will grant you the knighthood you so desperately crave. How does that sound?" The queen asked.

The squire looked back as he ran the options through his head. He didn't have much hand to hand combat experience, especially without the use of weapons but he assumed he had to be stronger than three ladies. And even if he somehow wasn't, even just rendering one unconscious ensured his freedom. On the other hand, he had a feeling that knocking the queen out wasn't exactly a great way to endear himself to the crown.

"Your grace. This sounds more than fair but I do have one quarrel. If I'm to become a knight in your service, how can I harm you and not assume there be repercussions?" The young squire asked.

"I will see to it that as long as no serious damage is done to me then no harm shall come to you. I am the queen and vow to protect your standing in any event. You have my word." The queen proclaimed.

"Your grace, if I may... I have one more question." The squire suggested.

"Speak now as I'm growing weary from all this talk and would like to get our battle started." The queen stated rather firmly.

"Yes your grace. And what if I lose every fight? What will become of me?" He asked nervously.

"Why, you'll become my personal prisoner, never to see the light of day again unless I allow it of course. A life of servitude is better than no life at all young squire. Now if that is all, I'm eager to see how you fare against Elinor. She appears heavier than you and I've seen her defeat men twice your size. As stated before, this will not be easy." The queen proclaimed.

"Yes your grace. I'm ready at your command." The boy stated firmly, dropping into a fighter's stance as Elinor approached. It wasn't until this point that he realized a distinct size advantage. She was nearly 6 feet tall, practically 2 heads taller than him and had to weigh close to 170lbs, at least 40 pounds heavier than him.

She stood in front of him confidently as Alla untied the laces to Elinor's dress and yanked it over head, leaving her completely nude. The young squire's eyes immediately locked on the woman's massive breasts.

"What's the matter squire? Never seen a pair of tits before? Oh this ought to be great fun!" The queen proclaimed with a laugh as she took a seat on a nearby log to watch the action unfold. The squire was frozen in place as Elinor stepped towards him, her long dark hair flapping in the breeze, her tits jiggling with each step.

"P-please... my lady... I don't want to hurt you..." the squire whined, back pedaling with his hands up in defense.

"You won't." Elinor casually remarked and lunged towards him. She grabbed behind his head and pulled his face into her chest. The young squire flailed about as he smothered between Elinor's huge breasts. She hugged him tightly and actually lifted him off the ground, spun around and slammed him to the dirt, mashing her tits tighter against his face.

The back of the squire's head connected roughly against the ground knocking him loopy as he struggled to find air. He tried pushing against the larger woman's shoulders but she just straddled him and hugged him even tighter. His pushes became weaker until his arms finally fell out wide. At this point, Elinor released him and sat straddling his waist. The squire's eyes were still open and he sucked in oxygen desperately as Elinor looked to her queen.

"Looks like the boy is still conscious. The fight continues." Margaery announced and Elinor clapped in excitement that it was still her turn to enact punishment.

Elinor rose to her feet and looked down at the young boy. He was still catching his breath when she decided what to do next. She leapt in the air, kicking her heels out wide and landed full weight right on the poor squire's chest.

"OOOFFF!" The boy reacted as his arms and legs popped off the ground briefly from the impact before falling back down limply. The wind was knocked completely out of him as Elinor's weight bared down on his torso.

"Clever move Elinor! Do it again!" Raved Margaery, clapping at the high impact maneuver.

"As my queen demands!" Proclaimed Elinor as she planted her feet and lifted off of her opponent. She stood up straight for a brief moment before crashing back down again onto the squire, who was still wheezing desperately from the first butt drop. When the second one hit, his wheezes turned into uncontrollable coughing.

"Tough luck squire! You really should try to escape before gods forbid she does it again!" Margaery announced with great glee.

"... n-no... p-p-p-please..." he muttered between coughs, Elinor still sitting full weight atop his chest.

"Escape this pin squire and I'll show you mercy." Elinor proclaimed proudly, hands on her hips. The young squire squirmed beneath the larger woman, still sputtering from the giant weight on his chest.

"Five... four..." Elinor began counting down, causing the squire to struggle harder beneath her but couldn't budge her even an inch.

"Three...two..." she continued as the squire went into full blown panic mode, kicking and wiggling beneath her.

"One" She finished and raised off of her opponent. The squire attempted to sit up, but was met halfway by Elinor's huge ass crashing back down, sandwiching his chest between the forest floor and her weight.

The impact of being driven back to the ground almost knocked the poor boy out and truth be told, he almost wished it had, because he couldn't breathe at all beneath her. The whole world was spinning as his body heaved in desperate attempts to inhale. As he struggled to find his wind, the enormous weight on his chest lifted for a brief moment. Elinor had planted her hands in the dirt and lifted inches off of him, walked her way forward and then dropped full weight onto his face. The squire hands weakly pressed under her ass cheeks in a feeble attempt to ease the pressure.

"Oh my! Looks like you've been swallowed by ass my young squire! It was a valiant effort but there's certainly no escape from this!" Proclaimed the queen.

The squire's legs kicked uselessly beneath Elinor, who had now grabbed the boy's wrists and held them in her lap. She then planted her feet and lifted up an inch before crashing back down and stretching her legs out straight over his face. The last thing he saw was her dark pubic hair before being plunged into complete darkness.

"How sweet of you to give him a breath Elinor, but I do believe Alla has been waiting patiently. It's just about time you ended this battle." The queen remarked and Elinor responded with a nod. She released the boy's wrists and tossed them aside, allowing them to fall limply to the dirt. He had stopped struggling so she widened her legs to check on him but his eyes were still open. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips wide, locking them down over his nose.

"Won't be long now your grace." Elinor proclaimed, crossing her arms on top of her opponent. The poor squire's body began to shiver and spasm but the larger woman held her stance until all motion had ceased.

Once he had gone still, she held her perch, awaiting orders from her queen. Margaery raised up off the log and approached the two. She knelt beside them and reached towards the squire's closed eyes, pulling them open. She peered into them and then released the lids, allowing them to slam shut. She looked up at Elinor with a big grin.

"Looks like you win fair maiden. Now release him before you kill the poor boy. I'll see that you are greatly rewarded for your performance today." The queen proclaimed and Elinor smiled back and planted her feet. She took one last moment to look down at her unconscious prey before finally lifting off of him.

"Thank you your grace." She responded and walked away.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-17, 12:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A Squire Suffers (A Game of Thrones Story)

Who would have believed Game of Thrones could get any better?

Thanks for this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-17, 17:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2: The Beautiful Alla

The young squire jolted awake in a feverish panic. He was in a state of utter confusion as he sat up and looked around to see Queen Margaery and her large handmaiden Elinor seated on a log a few feet from him.

"Welcome back young squire." The queen proclaimed as the boy brought his hands to his face in an effort to clear the cob webs. He recoiled a bit when he felt the sticky juices that covered his lips and nose. Margaery erupted in laughter.

"Be proud of those battle wounds boy! You'd rather those than the scars of real war!" The queen exclaimed as the squire pushed himself to his feet.

"I suppose so, your grace." He responded quietly, his head still pounding.

"Well you certainly fought valiantly and shall be commended for your bravery. Elinor is quite skilled at smothering and you did manage to put up more of a fight than most." The queen proclaimed, which drew a smile from the young squire.

"Thank you, your grace." He answered back proudly.

"Unfortunately the gods were not on your side for that encounter but perhaps you will have more luck against Alla. She's not as tall as Elinor but do not let her beauty deceive you. I've been told that her legs are amongst the most powerful in all of Westoros and she's been most eager to show you." Margaery proclaimed and pointed over his shoulder.

The squire spun around to see one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, the queen included, standing there before him, completely nude. Alla was a slender woman, about the same height as him, with long dark hair and perky little breasts. If he had to guess, she probably weighed a bit less than him and she looked like she would hardly be a threat in any sort of fight.

"Why hello there squire. Ready for another tussle?" Alla asked innocently, twirling her hair on one of her fingers.

"Of course my lady. I must confess to you now though, despite your unmatched beauty, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to defeat you. I beg your forgiveness, but you stand in the way of me obtaining a squire status. I trust you understand." He confessed, not wanting to offend the queen or the gorgeous hand maiden in front of him.

"I understand young squire, now prepare yourself as I'm eager to show you what this lady is capable of." Proclaimed Alla as she stepped toward her opponent.

The squire didn't wait for her to get any closer and rushed right at her recklessly. The hand maiden simply side stepped the boy as he plunged face first to the ground. Alla stepped over his back, leaned down, grabbed a handful of his hair and playfully rubbed his face in the dirt.

"Silly boy." Was all she said before releasing him and stepping away. The squire popped up angrily as he heard the queen giggling at his folly. He approached Alla slower this time but once he got close, she suddenly sat down. He paused, not sure what to do as the naked handmaiden leaned back until she was laying on the forest floor, her legs spread wide open.

"Come on then squire. I'll let you start on top." She said, further angering him. It was bad enough she had smashed his face in the dirt, but now she seemed to be taunting him as if he posed no threat whatsoever. As bothersome as this was for him, there was too much at stake and he figured if she was foolish enough to give him an advantage that he should absolutely take it. So the squire straddled the young lady and sat down on her stomach. He leaned forward and pinned her wrists to the ground.

"Forgive me my lady, but I don't think that was a very wise decision." He remarked, looking down into the beautiful girl's brown eyes. Before he could think of what to do, her wrists began pushing back and lifted off the forest floor. The boy struggled to force them back down but Alla kept pressing until she was seated upright, face to face with the squire.

"Forgive me boy, but the only unwise decision made today was your entering our forest, young squire." She commented and gave one more firm push forward, forcing her opponent backwards. She quickly hopped past his guard and pressed her crotch under his chin. She then maneuvered his arms into the fold of her knees and sat back onto his chest. Satisfied with her pin, she pulled her wrists free of his grip and crossed her arms in front of her.

The squire looked up at Alla and was stunned. Her neatly trimmed, dark pubic hair and glistening pussy was practically mesmerizing him but he knew he couldn't be distracted and had to break free. He reasoned that he should be able to escape as she was much lighter than Elinor and tried to sit up but quickly realized he could not budge her. He began to panic again as he realized that from this position, she could easily smother him just as his previous opponent had done and he had no desire to experience that again. He began kicking wildly and bridging beneath her but she rode out all of his attempts. How could this be? He wondered as he twisted and squirmed every direction possible without any success. She was just a lady and he was almost a full grown man. Perhaps his earlier fight had taken more out of him than he had first realized.

"Now Alla, the poor boy is clearly terrified of you. Stop toying with him and put him out of his misery already. After all, I still haven't had my turn yet." Declared the queen.

"As you command, your grace." Alla responded and reached down towards the squire's nose, pinching it shut playfully a few times before rolling to her side and stretching her legs straight. The squire looked up confused for a moment as he had braced for a smother but suddenly his eyes bulged as Alla's thighs flexed on either side of his neck.

He tried to protest but no words could come out as the hand maiden's creamy thighs strangled him. He pried desperately at her legs but she seemed to only squeeze harder the more he struggled.

"I warned you of her legs squire. You should know to always listen to the queen!" Margaery proclaimed as the young boy's eye lids began to droop. His prying attempts were growing weaker as he now resorted to scratching at his tormentor's flat tummy.

"You were right, your grace. This one does put up a great fight!" Alla announced, snatching his hands away from her body and unleashing another powerful squeeze.

"Glad to hear it Alla. Perhaps you should try a different angle. The boy has seen plenty of pussy today. I think he could use a bit more ass, don't you?" The queen asked.

"If it pleases you, your grace" Alla answered and released her hold. The young squire rolled limply onto his back, semi conscious. The hand maiden crawled past his head facing his feet, reached back snatching a handful of hair to lift his head off the ground and pulled his throat tightly into her crotch. Then she fastened her ankles and squeezed her legs into a perfect reverse head scissor.

"Splendid! The last thing he saw before losing before was Elinor's sweet pussy. And now this time, the last thing he'll see is your magnificent ass! How delightful!" The queen exclaimed as the young squire was weakly pulling at the handmaiden's thighs. A few moments later and his hands fell limply to the forest floor. Alla continued to squeeze as Margaery stood and approached the two.

The queen grabbed one of the squire's wrists and held it up before dropping it and watching it fall lifelessly to the ground. She then squatted towards his face and pulled his eyelids open and released them, watching them snap shut.

"My dearest Alla, I do believe your legs have proven too much for this poor boy! I pronounce you the winner of this fight and will be sure to reward you handsomely for your efforts!" Proclaimed the queen. It wasn't until this announcement that Alla finally unlocked her ankles, the squire's lifeless head falling back to the ground. She then knelt astride the squire's head and dropped down onto his unconscious face, flexing her biceps towards the queen.

"Thank you, your grace. Your compliments humble me." Alla remarked.

"Very well Alla but you may release him now. There will be plenty of time with him once I make him my slave. But if you really require more play time, you have my leave to wake him up if you must." Margaery said, bringing a smile to the hand maiden's face.

"I'd love to, your grace." Alla responded and lifted off of the squire's face. She stood over him and brought her bare foot to his lips, forcing her toes into his mouth. She continued to apply pressure, gagging the poor boy awake and into an uncontrollable coughing fit.

"Welcome back young squire. It was another great effort in a losing battle but no worries. You have one more opportunity to spare you from slavery." Margaery proclaimed, and pulled her dress off.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 02:08
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Very good.

Thanks for fulfilling my request
The Following User Says Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 08:33
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

That was a surprisingly well done story.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 15:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3: The Naked Queen

Queen Margaery smiled at the young squire and offered her hand to assist him to his feet. He said nothing as he looked her up and down, unsure on if he should accept her help.

"It's ok boy. I'll let you get to your feet." She said gently. So the squire accepted her hand and was pulled to his feet. He wasn't quite sure what to say or do, he just did his best not to stare at the queen's naked body.

"It's alright young squire. You may look all you want. If I didn't want you to see me, I wouldn't have removed my dress." Margaery stated confidently. The young squire, trembling with fear nodded meekly at her but still didn't speak.

"Do you know why you're here boy?" She asked.

"I was... on a mission... your grace." He stammered out.

"I didn't mean literally boy. I meant right now, in front of a naked queen." She said. The squire shook his head quickly in a negative response.

"Ever since I became queen, men throw themselves at my feet. I have many slaves, and countless other men willing to become those slaves. All of them obey me without question and put up no resistance when I decide to punish them. But I have grown bored of this practice." She paused, pursing her lips and bringing her face close to his before continuing.

"You're here, young squire, because you have something to fight for. Freedom. Should you lose to me, you shall join the ranks of my nameless slaves, content to allow me to do whatever I want with you. But right now, I am not your queen. You said yourself that you were not loyal to the crown. So I expect you to act like it. Fight me like your very life depends on it, because it does. Defeat me and freedom is yours. I want to find out how much your freedom means to you." She concluded by blowing a kiss in the squire's direction.

The boy bubbled with rage as he stared back at the queen. As beautiful as she was, she symbolized everything wrong in this world. The noble people ran this kingdom and only grew more powerful as time went on while people like he and his family were made to suffer at their expense. This encounter was a perfect example of this. These women never even cared to learn his name. He literally meant nothing to her and her handmaidens. To them, he was simply a source of amusement. A plaything. An object. Well no more. He would not lose to a lady again. He would earn his freedom and leave these horrible woods forever.

"You picked the wrong squire to mess with... Margaery. I'm no one's slave!" He stated in a disrespectful tone, refusing to use the term "your grace" which caused both of the handmaidens to gasp.

"Now there is the fire I was hoping for, young squire. Show that fire in our fight and you shall be a free man." The queen proclaimed with a grin. The squire simply nodded and charged right at the queen, tackling her to the forest floor.

"Stop calling me squire! My name... is... RODERICK!" The squire yelled as his hands grabbed the queen around her throat and began throttling her. Margaery was both surprised and enamored with his sudden burst of strength. She grinned widely as her hands began to pull at his wrists but the squire's grip only grew tighter. Suddenly the two naked hand maidens were on their feet and heading towards the tussle.

"Ladies... halt..." The queen gurgled out as they stopped their advances.

"You heard your queen. Stay out of this!" The squire shouted angrily as he advanced past Margaery's guard, straddling her chest. Her face was turning a deep red when she finally went for her escape. She brought her legs up behind the young squire, managing to get her bare feet just under his chin and began pushing upwards with her heels. The boy's head was forced backwards but he stretched to maintain his grip on her throat.

"It was... a valiant... effort... young squire..." she eked out before slamming her legs down, pulling the boy backwards off of her causing his head to smack off the ground with a thud. The boy groaned in pain as the queen pounced, pinning his arms down and straddling his waist. She leaned forward, allowing her long, wavy hair to hang all over his face.

"Get... off!" Was all the squire could yell as her hair filled his mouth. He spit it out best he could while kicking his legs as the queen giggled down at him.

"You must earn your freedom. Remember boy?" The queen proclaimed as she dropped her tits over his face into a breast smother. The squire tried to pull his wrists free of her grasp but he had grown too weak from his previous encounters. He began arching his back and twisting his head and managed to pull free of the smother, turning his head to the side. He sucked in the precious oxygen as Margaery lifted her torso off of him and quickly advanced forward into a high schoolgirl pin, kneeling astride his biceps and releasing his wrists. She crossed her arms in front of herself and looked down at the boy smugly.

"Well then, how shall I finish you off? Perhaps I'll borrow Elinor's strategy?" The queen contemplated and shimmied herself forward into a front facesit. She reached down and stretched her pussy lips over the squire's nose while staring down at his fearful eyes. The young squire bucked wildly beneath her but could not pull himself free from the beautiful queen's snatch. He pushed upwards on her shins but was not strong enough to lift her. His struggles were rewarded by her lifting a mere inches off of his face. He got in a couple deep breaths before she locked back down.

"That's it boy. Keep fighting til the end. Perhaps I'll reward you in some way if you amuse me enough." The queen stated cruelly before reaching down and tussling his hair a bit. The squire reacted with a renewed effort, kicking and squirming but otherwise unsuccessful at earning escape.

"I like this very much. I can see why Elinor didn't want to release you!" Margaery exclaimed with a giggle before adding "Is this how you want to lose boy? Whining into your queen's cunt?"

The squire shook his head furiously as his lungs burned for air. His body began heaving in desperation as his eyes grew wide with fear. He trembled and spasmed uncontrollably, waiting of the respite of unconsciousness, wondering what slavery would be like. Just as his body began to quit, he was greeted with a rush of air as Margaery lifted off of him.

"Maybe I shall try Alla's specialty." The queen remarked as she spun around on top of him and got her legs to either side of his head. She reached back, grabbing a handful of his hair and crossed her ankles behind his head. The squire mumbled a weak protest as the queen's creamy thighs began to cinch tighter around his neck.

"Tell me squire, who has the stronger legs?" She asked, releasing his hair and squeezing with all her might. The squire merely smacked weakly at his opponent as he was unable to respond. He wheezed desperately, as the fight was draining out of him. His smacks became desperate claws at his tormentor but Margaery would not let up. It wasn't until he stopped struggling that she eased the pressure, still holding him loosely in her reverse headscissor.

"Perhaps a combination of my 2 handmaidens would be best." Margaery proclaimed, shifting her legs into a figure 4 grip on the squire's head.

"P-p-please... your grace... I've... had enough..." the squire pleaded, pushing weakly at the queen's legs.

"If you don't like it, boy, then do something about it." Margaery stated firmly, before yanking back on her ankle and cinching in the reverse figure four head scissor. The squire's nose plunged deeply into her asshole as she pulled the hold tighter.

"MMMMPHHH!" The squire muffled out in desperation, pleading for freedom. He pried at the queen's legs but couldn't pull himself free.

"I'm afraid you're about to lose again young squire. Where is your will to live?" Margaery asked as she ground her pussy tighter against his mouth, cinching in her scissor hold tighter. Her comments lit a fire inside the squire who began to struggle even more but still couldn't pull free. A few seconds later and his arms fell limply to the forest floor. Once the squire stopped moving, the queen released her ankle and sat backwards onto the boy's unconscious face.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a new slave my dear handmaidens." Margaery announced to her friends, raising her arms in victory before grinning and adding "perhaps we should give him a proper welcome into our servitude."

The two girls nodded in agreement with their queen, excited to see what would be next.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-17, 09:07
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I'm also excited to see what might come next.

Thanks, mate.
Old 05-Jan-17, 17:10
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4: From Squire to Slave

The squire woke to find Queen Margaery looking down upon him, her hands running through his hair softly. They were in a dimly lit room now, somewhere in the bowels of kings landing and he suddenly realized that he might possibly never see the light of day. He went to grab at the queen but found his arms restrained.

"Still such fire in you boy. It's very admirable but I think you'll notice there will be no escape." The queen remarked and motioned towards each of his sides. On his left, Alla had his arm scissored while on the right, Elinor did the same. As the squire struggled to pull free, both handmaidens placed a foot on either side of his face and began yanking each arm away from his body.

"As you can tell, you've lost boy and are now my prisoner. However I'm not sure for how long I'll decide to keep you. When we happened upon you in the woods, you said you were not loyal to the crown. That makes you a traitor. And traitors deserve to die." The queen proclaimed and snapped her fingers. When she did, Alla and Elinor began pushing their feet tighter against the squire's skull, crushing it between their soles. The young squire screamed in pain as he watched the queen straddle over his face and slowly squat down. His cries became muffled as the queen's ass sealed his mouth, her sweet pussy mashed over his nose. She kept her feet planted and rested her arms on her knees, looking down at her helpless victim as tears formed in his eyes.

"You fought bravely, but it's over. Accept it." Margaery said down to him as he kicked his legs uselessly beneath her. His arms felt like they were going to be ripped from their sockets as the two handmaidens continuously applied pressure, simultaneously stretching him sideways and squashing his head between their feet. His body desperately arced as the queen's naked bottom maintained a perfect airtight seal. Soon darkness was overcoming him as he said goodbye to this cruel world.

When the squire stopped moving, the queen stretched her legs straight forward and leaned back with her hands on his chest. The two girls eased the pressure on his head but otherwise held his lifeless arms straight out to either side. It was Elinor that finally broke the silence.

"Your grace, if I may make a suggestion?" The queen nodded in response so Elinor continued. "You had mentioned you were growing bored of your slaves and their lack of resistance. Would it not be wise to keep this one around? Perhaps motivate him with the idea that he could someday be freed? I know I'd like to still play with him a bit."

The queen thought about it as she lingered on the squire's unconscious face. It would only be a matter of time before he was completely finished off and while the thrill of a kill would feel nice, she began to see the benefit of keeping him alive. She looked over at Elinor and smiled.

"Your wisdom is matched only by your cruelty dear Elinor. In reward of such a brilliant idea, you shall have some play time with the boy first." The queen proclaimed and rolled off of his face. She took hold of the boy's wrists and stretched them straight overhead then instructed Alla to hold the boy's legs. Elinor then squatted down onto his chest with a big smile. She bounced a few times, rousing him awake.

"You are lucky to still be alive boy. Elinor here just saved your life. I was content to kill you but she reminded me the merits of keeping you alive. You have shown great fight in our encounters and we wish for that to continue. So being the generous queen that I am, I will give you one more chance at freedom. Maintain your defiance and you will go free. Admit to me that I am the one true queen and your torture shall stop for today but you will forever stay in my service." The queen announced as the squire groaned with Elinor's weight bearing down on his wide open frame.

"Ugh... never... you're ... not... my queen..." He spat out between his deep breaths.

"Very well. I shall give you one hour with the three of us. If after an hour, you still refuse to admit that I am your one true queen, we will release you and freedom will be yours." Margaery proclaimed, much to the confusion of the squire.

"One hour?" He asked.

"One hour boy. But you will admit that I am your queen. And once you do, you're committing yourself into my servitude for the rest of time. Elinor? You may begin when ready." The queen ordered with a wicked grin.

In response, Elinor lifted up inches off of the boy before crashing back down onto his torso. The squire was stretched wide open and was unable to brace for the impact as the wind was driven out of him.

"Who is the one true queen?" Elinor asked, rising back up and standing tall. The squire just desperately sputtered, unable to get his wind back as the handmaiden kicked her legs out wide landing a cruel butt drop, this time from a standing position. The boy grimaced in pain but could not get any words out as he struggled to inhale. Elinor lingered for a moment before planting her feet. She then began grinding her ass downwards in an attempt to squash the boy.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, wiggling back and forth. When the boy didn't respond, she stood back up. This time she took a step forward, straddling his head. A wicked smile curled across her lips.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked again. The boy was shaking in fear and still hadn't managed to catch his breath. He struggled to say anything but the words wouldn't come out. And then suddenly, Elinor's huge ass came crashing down onto his face. She folded her arms with a satisfied look as she remained perched atop the boy.

"Oh dear. I do believe you knocked him out with that one!" The queen proclaimed, lifting one of his arms and letting it fall lifelessly back down. The three girls all had a laugh as Elinor continued to sit atop her victim.

"Back up Elinor. I want a turn!" Alla exclaimed, releasing the boy's ankles and getting to her feet. Elinor backed up onto the boy's torso with her legs kicked out wide as Margaery continued to pin his hands to the floor. Alla then straddled the boy's face reverse style and slowly squatted down. She got on her knees and hovered her ass inches from his face, waiting for him to awaken. The queen then slapped him a few times and propped his face upright. Just as his eyes opened Alla let her weight drop, locking his nose into her asshole and sealing his mouth shut with her crotch. The boy kicked frantically as he had no opportunity to recover at all.

"Who is the one true queen?" Alla asked, shaking her ass side to side. The boy squirmed beneath her wildly, but his arms were still pinned over head. His muffled cries got lost into his tormenter as she began rolling her hips back and forth.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to speak with your mouth full boy?" Margaery exclaimed, causing the three of them to burst into laughter. The squire's legs stomped for a few more moments and then went slack, falling limply to the side.

"Who is the one true queen?" Alla asked, grabbing the unconscious boy's hair and pulling him tighter into her. When no sound was made, she released her grip and stood up. She then took her foot and jammed it into his mouth, jarring him back awake.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked firmly as the boy gagged on her foot. He was weeping openly now but couldn't get the words out. As he sputtered desperately, Elinor brought her hands to his throat and began choking him. He thrashed about but Margaery held his hands firm overhead and soon he was passing out again. Alla then removed her foot and Elinor released her chokehold.

"Ok dear handmaidens, I do believe it's time the one true queen have her turn. Hold him down Alla. I think it best for Elinor wake him by restarting his heart." The queen ordered so Alla walked over and sat on the boy's ankles as Margaery let go of his arms. Elinor then planted her feet and stood straddling the unconscious boy. She looked down at him briefly before kicking her heels out and driving down onto his torso.

The boy woke to an uncontrollable coughing fit as Elinor shifted her weight so that she was kneeling astride him and tucked his arms under her straddle. The queen then approached and sat down directly in front of Elinor, increasing the pressure on his aching chest. She then waited for the coughing to subside before speaking.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, cupping his face in her hands.

"One... hour..." The squire eked out.

"I beg your pardon?" The queen responded.

"Has... it been... an hour..." he muttered out, dreaming of his freedom.

"Silly boy! Did you really think I was going to let you go free? Oh no, you're mine now no matter what. But you will pledge your allegiance to me. I command it." She answered firmly.

"Not... my... queen..." He muttered out between coughs. Margaery shook her head and smiled deviously down at him.

"Your defiance continues to amaze me boy. But you will accept me as your one true queen." She said and inched forward into a front face sit.

The squire still squirmed, despite his exhaustion but Margaery just widened her stance, sitting harder on top of him.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, lifting up an inch. The squire got a couple short breaths in before she crashed back down.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked again, as he began twitching beneath her. This time she held her stance, staring into his eyes as they shut once more, his movement coming to an abrupt stop.

"Well ladies, it seems like it may take the three of us to get him to pledge his allegiance. And I do believe I have just the idea. Let's try keeping him awake this time. Alla, perhaps you should wake him with a good squeeze? But leave his face available, I'm going to need somewhere to sit." The queen ordered.

So Alla approached the boy's head, picked it up off the floor and scooted her crotch under the back of it. She then locked her ankles in front of his face and slowly began to squeeze.

The squire snorted a few times and finally came to, moaning in both pain and confusion. His arms were still trapped under Elinor's legs as Margaery now stood over his face.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked, looking down at his reddened face. He gurgled a bit as his eyes began to roll back into his head. Alla felt his body going slack and eased the pressure. He took one big inhale but was cutoff by Margaery dropping down onto his face.

"Elinor. Perhaps another squash is in order?" The queen suggested, the squire's face still trapped between her and her hand maiden's headscissor.

Elinor raised up briefly as the squire's hands darted at the thighs pressed on either side of his head. He was pulling desperately at them when Elinor crashed her weight down onto his stomach. The impact elicited strange noises under the queen's bottom but she remained there, watching his arms fall from Alla's thighs. As soon as they did, the queen stood up and ordered another squeeze. Alla obliged and the squire's hands immediately darted back at her thighs. Margaery exploded into laughter.

"You're not going out again boy. Not until you tell me, who is the one true queen?" She demanded. The squire pried weakly at his prison, unable to speak. At this point he was prepared to say what she wanted to hear but he could feel his consciousness slipping away again. His arms slid off his tormentor's thighs and Alla eased the pressure again. He wheezed in one breath and tried to answer his new queen but she was quickly sitting back down on his face. He tried pushing under her but had no strength left. His whole body ached as it began trembling once again. He let his arms fall to the side and Margaery peeled off his face.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked.

"...you... are..." he stated, in a voice lower than a whisper, it was all he could wheeze out as Alla slowly began squeezing her legs again. Margaery just sat right back down.

"What was that? It certainly didn't sound like you were addressing a queen." She proclaimed, still seated on his face. He muffled a response into her but she didn't budge until his struggles had slowed. When she did, she instructed the hand maidens to release him. She then turned around to face his feet and hovered over him.

"Who is the one true queen?" She asked.

"Your... grace... you are... queen... Margaery... my one... true... queen..." he weakly stated, completely spent physically and psychologically.

"If so, prove your loyalty and kiss my royal ass!" She announced proudly. The former squire could barely lift his head so the queen reached back and pulled his face up. He obediently planted a kiss on her right ass cheek.

"Good. Now the other side." She demanded, turning her bottom the other way. The boy obliged, kissing the left. She released his head and spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Perfect. Now... the middle!" She exclaimed and lowered her exposed asshole right onto his mouth. The boy immediately struggled and tried to push her away but she easily pinned his hands down and leaned back, tucking her asshole over his nose enveloping his entire face.

"Fear not, boy. This will be your final punishment... for today anyways." She proclaimed deviously as he jerked wildly beneath her. A few moments later and his body had gone completely still. She remained on her perch for a bit longer before she realized how wet she had become. Instead of freeing her new slave, she reached down and began pleasuring herself, his unconscious face still plastered into her bottom.

"I'd like to keep him alive... but let's see what fate decides for him." She cooed to her two handmaidens as they looked on. The boy's life would now depend on how quickly the one true queen would take to cum.

The End
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-17, 05:08
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

That's my friend is a fitting end to this story

Tags
choking, domination, facesitting, headscissors, smothering