Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-14, 17:09
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default ANTI-foot fetish

I don't like girls wearing flip-flops or open-toed shoes and only a thought of licking or sucking anybody's feet can make me "stomach erection" (vomit). I like yet big strong female THIGHS but feet must be closed.
So, at sample.

This girl wears closed hard calf-high boots protecting her feet from any damage, when she kicks so heavy iron objects.
Of course, such activities are done not always, but on the street can also be many interesting things - from dog sh*t to broken bottle. An DIRT, always DIRT and DUST. So it's also UNhygienical to wear open-toed shoes. I also hate this sound what is caused by flip-flops - plop-plop...

What I like - when girl wears boots, not so high, lower then knee, such as DPRK army jackboots at sample.

Old USSR in WWII had also such female uniform. I am also a skirtist and this combo of boots and skirt looks very attractive for me. "Kinky boots" what are too narrow and with high heels turn me yet off. They are also impractical, especially for high kicks.

In summer instead of boots may be used closed shoes with socks, as it was in old good days.

Bare feet and flip-flops are for me also strictly associated with POVERTY. Look on India or Bangladesh or all the "third world" (where women also often mistreated, really MISTREATED). 99% of women here are either barefoot or wear just flip-flops.
Old 24-May-14, 18:18
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ANTI-foot fetish

You're really in the minority here. Don't look at this thread:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-14, 19:23
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

I love that pic of those Korean girls kicking high.

Other than that, I hold the complete opposite view. Maybe it's a cultural thing when you mention poverty, because that had never crossed my mind. For me, a girl showing her feet is another way to show her femininity - manicured nails, painted toes, etc. Nothing much sexier than a tall leggy blonde in a little summer dress and flip flops or mincing around the house barefoot with her soft soles pitter pattering on the floor.

I'm not opposed to other forms of footwear (I like high-heeled boots, and a girl can certainly look sexy and tough in army style boots i.e. Lara Croft) but some outfits are definitely enhanced by open-foot footwear in my opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-14, 19:24
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're really in the minority here. Don't look at this thread:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
21,59% - minority, but yet NOTABLE minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love that pic of those Korean girls kicking high.
Other than that, I hold the complete opposite view. Maybe it's a cultural thing when you mention poverty, because that had never crossed my mind.
Poverty or also hippies. I am strictly against hippies as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, a girl showing her feet is another way to show her femininity - manicured nails, painted toes, etc. Nothing much sexier than a tall leggy blonde in a little summer dress and flip flops or mincing around the house barefoot with her soft soles pitter pattering on the floor.
I don't find bare feet and flip-flops "sexy" anyway. In house she may wear closed-toe slippers. And on the street - boots or closed-toe shoes.

Quote:
I'm not opposed to other forms of footwear (I like high-heeled boots, and a girl can certainly look sexy and tough in army style boots i.e. Lara Croft) but some outfits are definitely enhanced by open-foot footwear in my opinion.
High-heeled boots are also NOT so good. And here is the answer, why

on 03:48

Last edited by Blobfish; 24-May-14 at 19:48.
Old 24-May-14, 19:57
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I don't hold a particular view from either standpoint. I don't find feet entirely gross, but not entirely attractive either. I can find girls equally attractive in all sorts of foot wear, including socks and no foot wear at all. Of course, that's just what I find attractive. When it comes to fighting/wrestling, I'm more interested in lighter to no foot wear. It just makes more sense to me.
Old 25-May-14, 00:10
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I never used to be much into feet when I was younger but I was taught that you can tell a lot about a women and how well she takes care of herself by looking at her feet. If they are all busted up it's obviously not a good sign but a girl who wears nice sexy open toed footwear who has her toenails nicely painted and perhaps a toe ring or two will usually prove to be a squared away chick. She may prove to be high maintenance but she can afford to be. Now I am a full-blown foot freak and my advice would be not to be afraid to give a woman a compliment on her feet......Sometimes there is a reason why they display them that way and they will know exactly what you're getting at. You would be surprised some of the women who love having their feet worshipped.
Old 25-May-14, 01:11
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree, as a semipro jobber I HATE a when some dunce sticks her foot in my mouth without any previous permission.

Gross..
Old 25-May-14, 01:15
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, as a semipro jobber I HATE a when some dunce sticks her foot in my mouth without any previous permission.

Gross..
lol. The more you hate it the more humiliating and humbling it is when a girl kicks your ass and shoves it in your mouth and there's nothing you can do.
Old 25-May-14, 02:17
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Yeah, but I jobbed the fighting part and then I had to suck foot. If she actually beat me I could deal with repercussions. I let her win and then I lick a dirty foot. LAME.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youtubeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-14, 02:19
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, but I jobbed the fighting part and then I had to suck foot. If she actually beat me I could deal with repercussions. I let her win and then I lick a dirty foot. LAME.
Who are you referring to?