Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-16, 17:12
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Personal issue with fetish

This thread is going to have a lot of parallels with the one about whether or not wrestling fetish is a gift or curse.

Some of you might recognize my username across the forum, and know me as the weird guy who likes scrawny girls. If not, you know now. As you can probably tell, it's quite problematic. Not only is it incredibly inconvenient (when was the last time you saw a skeleton girl dominate a man in wrestling, even in the fetish industry?), it's also uncomfortable. It really bothers me that women have to starve themselves to be so small, and my demand encourages their supply (which means they have to be unhealthy). Hell, the likes of Kyoko from FWR is the *upper* end of sizes I like, and she is considerably underweight. Even custom vids would be hard, because girls that small would have trouble even faking a wrestling match (which makes me feel even worse).

I'm trying to offset my fetish by putting on some weight (part of it is an interest in girls smaller than me, and I'm 5'5", 47kg), but that's only a part of it. I'm still attracted to bones, thigh gaps, and twig-like limbs, regardless of my size. Is there a way to "treat" or "cure" a fetish? Is there at least a way to make it less problematic? Is it something I should just accept? Should I just ignore it? I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place...

Any and all help would be much appreciated.
Old 27-Mar-16, 18:14
klp54chev

Default Re: Personal issue with fetish

If you actually wish to do something different, perhaps professional therapy would help you to achieve the end results you are looking for.
Old 27-Mar-16, 18:21
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Unless your fetish harms people, never 'fix' it. It is your own, and should stay your own. Now, you can modify it, by trying to like women who are a few pounds heavier. Maybe even just 5 pounds your limit. Can work wonders!
Old 27-Mar-16, 18:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klp54chev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you actually wish to do something different, perhaps professional therapy would help you to achieve the end results you are looking for.
Do you think this is worthy of therapy? Sometimes I'm not sure how big or small of a problem this is. Sometimes I try shrugging it off, sometimes I feel hopeless. I almost don't want to let go of it (like a druggie), but it's also increasingly difficult to satisfy fantasies. How would I even go about such therapy?
Old 27-Mar-16, 18:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unless your fetish harms people, never 'fix' it. It is your own, and should stay your own. Now, you can modify it, by trying to like women who are a few pounds heavier. Maybe even just 5 pounds your limit. Can work wonders!
It does harm people indirectly, by creating demand for scrawny women, but I understand where you're coming from. It's very difficult to simply up the weight of what I find attractive, especially since just a few pounds can be the difference between "just underweight" and "bony".
Old 27-Mar-16, 18:51
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Fetishes are poorly understood psychologically. They're basically conditioning, and in permanence they are just under orientation. You might be able to alter them, but it will take a lot of willpower.
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-16, 19:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fetishes are poorly understood psychologically. They're basically conditioning, and in permanence they are just under orientation. You might be able to alter them, but it will take a lot of willpower.
So, maybe I can just up the weight a bit with quite a bit of willpower, but other than that, I should try to get comfortable with it (and find better ways to manage it)?
Old 27-Mar-16, 19:56
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Yeah, mostly. We're not saying forget it, but at least try to take some of the limits of it away.
Old 09-Apr-16, 02:48
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there a way to "treat" or "cure" a fetish? Is there at least a way to make it less problematic? Is it something I should just accept? Should I just ignore it? I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place...
The most objective source I have come across that explains fetishes is Ch.4 in The Brain That Changes Itself: Acquiring Tastes and Loves

It can be downloaded here and it is attached in case the link below goes down.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

With that said, couldn't you fulfill your fetish easily anywhere in SE Asia?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Acquring-tastes-fetish.pdf (118.9 KB, 17 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-16, 05:52
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I would say you shouldn't try to deny yourself your fetish. If it is a matter of just being attracted to really skinny girls, its not really a problem because your fetish is not hurting anyone. Now if you had a wife or girlfriend who you were trying to push an eating disorder on, that would be a different story. But from the way you describe it, you are not hurting anyone. I don't see it as any different from someone having a fetish for fat girls, or for female bodybuilders who are obviously on steroids. Those girls are just as unhealthy as really skinny girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: