Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-16, 22:41
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default A tease...

I go through moods I suppose. Sometime I have no interest whatsoever in wrestling guys. Other times it's all I can think about. When I'm thinking about it, it consumes most of my thoughts.

This then leads to me being reckless in who I wrestle or the situations I put myself in. All I can think about is dominating a guy, feeling his body struggle helplessly, seeing the look of confusion and defeat on his face. I've been beat by guys a few times. But it doesn't happen very often.

Knowing that each and every fight is different, the thing I love most about wrestling guys is each time you get involved in close quarters combat anything can happen. I like putting my grappling skills against opponents and out wrestling, out thinking and just being better than them.

Each guy that I beat takes his beating differently. Some love it and simply go with it. These aren't as much fun as the ones who are surprised and desperately resist and try to win. These poor unsuspecting souls are usually caught by surprise and can tend to be the most dangerous in the last stages of the match. Especially if they are being humiliated in front of others.

The way I pick my victims, I mean opponents, varies. Very rarely will I ever wrestle a stranger. Too much could happen that I don't want to happen. Especially since I tend to wrestle in bikinis. Usually I get to know the guy in my class. I flirt and sort of throw hints out. *Quite a few of them was at the match when I fought the wrestler and they've dreamed of wrestling me. Asking them to help me get better is just one of the many traps I lay out.

When I'm being overwhelmed with thoughts of conquering guys I almost feel like a predator. These poor guys have no idea what I'm capable of and what I intend on doing to them.

It was one of the days that I was really wanting to pick on a guy when I found myself out hiking one afternoon. *I have a favorite hiking trail near my house that is a five mile out and back trail. I try to hike it as often as I can, but it's usually only every couple of weeks that I find myself out there.

On this day I was wearing tan shorts with a tan sports bra. I was taking my time on the trail enjoying the sun on my body when I heard a noise up the trail. I could hear russelling in the grass and struggling and giggling so I wasn't very concerned. *I approached the ruckus as quietly as possible and remained hidden. What I noticed made me very excited. Two people were wrestling, a guy and a girl.

The guy was tall and skinny and the girl was about my height but built much smaller than me. They were pushing against one another and laughing and breathing heavy, suddenly the guy would flip her over and she would land in the grass on her back with him on top.

I had to get a closer look, so, being as quiet as possible I inched my way in. The guy was wearing cargo shorts with no shirt and he was barefooted. I could see his shoes and shirt in a pile near the trail. He was very white skinned. I could tell he didn't spend much time outdoors. His muscles in his back and belly were clearly defined. He must have been in his early 20's. I was sure I didn't know him, even though I've taught karate in town for years, I knew most of the college age kids. But not this guy.

I couldn't tell much about the girl because she was pinned. Her bare legs looked tanned and firm. As she twisted to get away I could tell she was dressed much like me. Sports bra, blue, with blue shorts. She really had a cute little body and I felt like a creep watching their match, but when she broke free I realized I knew her. This was Baily, one of the brown belts in my karate class.

Now I was determined to sit back and watch the ass kicking that this boy was fixing to get. I was excited and could feel my heart pounding in my chest. As they struggled I could tell Baily was getting more frustrated. I knew what she was capable of if she used her karate. This young man could get hurt.

Watching these two go at it was quite a turn on. Baily's tight little body looked cute as she struggled against her bigger opponent. And the boy's body was easy on the eyes as well. If this progressed past wrestling into something else I was going to quietly slip away and give them their privacy, but for now I wanted to watch.

Baily snapped a sharp front kick which he barely escaped from, followed by a few punches to his head and stomach. I was biting my lip because I wanted to caution her not to get too close when he wrapped her up and picked her up high and tossed her on the ground. They struggled for just a second when he wound up on top.

I really needed to teach my students to grapple better. After the ass kicking I got at the hands of the wrestler in our first match to watching one of my brown belts pinned down. This had to be humiliating for her.

He pinned her down and straddled her as he pinned her arms high above her head. Her muscular tummy was breathing in and out heavily as she sucked in oxygen. I could tell she was mad now but not able to do anything about it. I watched as he sat on her chest and fed her grass in an effort to piss her off even more.

This was when I decided I'd had enough. I made my presence known by simply walking up and saying, "Hi Baily, anything I can help you with today!" I said this in a cheerful, non threatening voice.

The young man rolled off of her and helped her up. I could see tears in her eyes and grass in her mouth and was determined to make him pay for this.

"Ms Stacy!" Baily said, "We were just messing around. This is John and he was saying that guys can kick girls asses anytime. I was intending on showing him differently but not having much luck."

"Is that so?" I smiled as I asked. I could feel myself getting excited at the thought of what might happen.

(more later)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-16, 09:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: A tease...

I hug Stacy, welcoming her back to the forum.

So good to see you, my friend, and teasing us with such a wonderful story, too. God, I would give good money to swap places with John. I think he could push you a bit, but I reckon he's going to be one of those guys who is surprised to find himself losing to a girl and becomes more dangerous and desperate as the humiliation mounts.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this. Thanks so much for sharing it with us, Stacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-16, 17:30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

In sizing up John, I judged him to be maybe 145 or 150 pounds. Skinny but sort of muscular. He was cute, blond hair, blue eyes, in bad need of a tan. I wouldn't dare underestimate any guy, especially a guy fixing to wrestle in front of his girlfriend. But I was thinking I could handle him easy enough.

"John, this is Stacy, she's my..." I made eye contact with Baily and sort of shook my head because I didn't want him knowing I was her karate instructor.

"She's a friend," Baily continued.

"It's a pleasure to meet you John, I'm sorry to interrupt your little match here. But it did look a little one sided," I said.

"Nice to meet you Stacy," he said never making eye contact. He seemed to enjoy checking out my body.

I didn't mind. I was probably in the best shape of my life. I was a few weeks out from my final fight with Nancy and I was very fit. My arms were sculpted, my belly was even showing nice definition. Jim, my trainer, kept wanting to put me in a pro bikini contest because he was certain I would win. The only thing I was looking forward to winning was my third and final match against the girl wrestler who challenged me in front of my class.

"So, you really don't believe girls can beat guys, do you John?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Well, I was telling Baily that guys are in fact better than girls at most sports, especially wrestling. She argued with me so I think I proved my point," he said in a very cocky way.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"I believe it is a fact," he said.

"Well, I'd like an opportunity to prove you wrong, are you up for it?" I asked.

"I sure am, but are you sure you don't mind getting pinned in the grass Stacy? You have alot of bare skin showing and you are going to itch by the end of our match after I pin you down," he said in a teasing way.

I was starting to like him.

"I'll manage, first to give up loses the match, ok?" I said as I set the rules. I wanted to be able to hold him down a while. Nothing better than having a helpless guy between your legs.

We circled one another a few times, all the while he never took his eyes off my body. It was obvious he was very distracted. I was intending on using this against him.

Most men are very shallow and predicable. They just want to grope and touch and feel and aren't willing to put the proper effort into wrestling me. Then they find out too late that they've underestimated me and are left struggling and humiliated. Possibly scarred for life having been beat by a much smaller female, their male psyche irreparably damaged.

He moved in to hip toss me like he did to Baily, but I quickly ducked under his arm and was able to take his back. His bare skin was wet and slippery, but I was able to keep a good grip as I mounted his back. We stood like this for a second as he felt my boobs pressing into his back and my bare skin rubbing up against his.

This poor guy had more sensations coming at him than he could handle before he realized his empty head was being twisted and he was being taken down to the grass as I wrapped my powerful bare legs around his belly.

Not only was I choking him but I was squeezing the life out of him with my powerful legs. Baily watched as her boyfriend's muscular body was being dominated in a matter of seconds.

"Well little man, what's happened here?" I breathed into his ear.

"A girl beating a guy? Or are you even a guy? You sure your a guy?" I teased.

He couldn't twist, he couldn't struggle, he was helpless. He bucked once or twice, but he knew he was seconds from unconsciousness and he wasn't sure what to do. I quickly slipped out of this hold and mounted him and pinned his arms above his head.

Feeling his bare chest and stomach gasp for air between my legs was a rush. I'd never pinned a guy for any length of time so I tightened my grip and held on for the ride.

(more later)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-16, 18:29
Last Achievements

Yep, I wish I was John.
Old 31-Mar-16, 18:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Oh Chris...you don't want this trouble. Lol
Old 31-Mar-16, 18:09
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Looking up from his pinned position, John could only see boobs and a bare belly holding him down. The confused look on his face was priceless! Baily was teasing and taunting him and I braced myself for the bucking that was to come.

He arched his back and twisted to get me off of him. His first few attempts were unsuccessful. Even though he outweighed me by 20 pounds or so, we were close to the same strength. His skinny frame simply could not dislodge my school girl pin.

To have a shirtless guy pinned between my bare legs is a real turn on. His heavy breathing and look of utter confusion on his face was just icing on the cake.

He twisted his muscular abs and turned hard so I went with it and took his back and applied my rear naked choke. John was now very confused and, not being sure what to do, he laid very still. I rolled him on his back and mounted him again.

He was now very tired and lay still while breathing very heavy. I took this opportunity to begin putting grass in his mouth while Baily started putting wild flowers in his shorts. He'd spit and twist but was thoroughly beaten at this point.

"Do you give up?" I asked looking right into his helpless eyes.

"I give," he spat, trying to clear his mouth of grass.

I was surprised he gave up so quickly, but I think he wanted to be let up before anyone else came upon us on the hiking trail.

I helped him up and giggled as I noticed the wildflowers sticking out of his shorts. I also noticed a major erection he had going on in his shorts and couldn't pass it up.

"Is the flowers growing in your pants or are you just happy to see us?" I asked as his face turned beat red.

Baily introduced me to John as her karate instructor and a light came on in his eyes.

"Your the girl who fought Nancy?" he asked.

"I am, our third match is in a few weeks. Too bad you can't come to watch, only members of my class are allowed." I said.

Baily was helping her embarrassed boyfriend clean off as I left them, all the while he was watching my ass as I walked down the trail.

The very next night I was surprised to have a new student join our class. I read the application and John was a 20 year old college student, enrolled in accounting. I smiled as I read and and noticed he had paid six months in advance.

The fact that he was a student allowed him to come to the match between Nancy and I. He seemed to enjoy every minute of it and over the next several months we became pretty good friends.

One day, before class he arrived early, and after a few minutes of small talk he got around to asking me for a rematch. I looked up and smiled at him and was silent while I considered the possibilities.

I told him I might consider it and had him meet me after class on Friday night. *He had no idea what I had planned for him.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-16, 09:52
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19

awesome story Stacy...

i would luv to hv a match with u Stacy...
Old 01-Apr-16, 10:46
Last Achievements

First, you say...

Quote:
Oh Chris...you don't want this trouble. Lol
... and then immediately after...

Quote:
Looking up from his pinned position, John could only see boobs and a bare belly holding him down.
It's like you don't know me at all.