Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Apr-16, 12:32
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Privacy of your fetish??

We all know that discretion is big in this industry. Session wrestlers value it for themselves and their clients, and also, you probably don't want your credit card statement saying "Facesitting productions, LLC" when you buy a video.

My questions for you:

1) Have you ever run into any awkward situations in this regard?
2) How important to you is it that people don't know you have this interest? Why?
3) What do you do to protect your privacy?

Thanks.
Old 09-Apr-16, 13:17
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Default Re: Privacy of your fetish??

My questions for you:

No, not yet thank goodness. I use cash for sessions. But there was one time I thought I mistakenly used my WORK credit card for a film clip. I was horrified.

2) How important to you is it that people don't know you have this interest? Why?
Very very important. Why? It's really my nature. I am a very private person in a lot of ways.

I use cash for on rare occasion where I do sessions. I no longer buy clips on line (sorry producers). I pretty much keep it to myself.

This is very difficult for m when I have such a strong desire for a real acquaintence/lady friend who likes to wrestle. I want to ask, but if she is not into it and freaked out, she may go around telling people I have a wrestling fetish and asked to wrestle her.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-16, 13:41
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

If credit card charges are a problem, I might recommend this site:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Basically, you load up a virtual credit card which you can then use on whatever site you like; it helps with both privacy and, if you're worried, security (if you want a $19.99 video, load $20 on the card and there's only one cent to be stolen). It's not perfect unfortunately - the cash you load on the card can get locked if you don't use it, so I suggest only loading/spending immediately when you're going to buy a video or charge a session.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-16, 16:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1) No.
2) Not really important. People close to me know I'm weird. It's obvious too, when you look at my bookshelf.
3) If I share my wrestling photos online, I ask people not to share them elsewhere.

Many people here know my name and what I look like.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-16, 16:33
Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29
Last Achievements

The good old privacy discussion. Love these.

The most awkward situation I've been in recently was when my card was charged incorrectly and the credit card company called to allow me to dispute it. Unfortunately, it was right after I bought a bunch of things from a site that wasn't so discretely named. The guy on the other side of the line had to read them off and I had to confirm that I did purchase all of those items. I answered "yes" pretty quickly, trying to get him to move on LOL.

Very important, actually. The world is smaller than we often realize- especially if you have connections pretty close to the entertainment industry like I do. Based on what I do, I can tell you that when it comes to wrestling videos, there's a good possibility that I've been buying material from someone who knows someone who knows me.

Also, I like that my girlfriend knows, but otherwise, it's nobody's business what material I buy to get my rocks off. When I'm conducting business, I don't need people's main impression of me to be "The guy that buys (insert name) videos."

I guess I'll have to think about using Entropay lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ranman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-16, 16:51
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Basically, you load up a virtual credit card which you can then use on whatever site you like; it helps with both privacy and, if you're worried, security (if you want a $19.99 video, load $20 on the card and there's only one cent to be stolen). It's not perfect unfortunately - the cash you load on the card can get locked if you don't use it, so I suggest only loading/spending immediately when you're going to buy a video or charge a session.
Thanks for sharing this info. I have always declined any session in the past if the girl requires a deposit because I refuse to let them see my info. This solves the issu.e
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-16, 00:10
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I have a bad habit of telling women about my fetish, and every once in a while it pays off (rarely), but once it got me laid, another time it got me a GF, and once or twice more a trample by someone who was curious. But when a lady who I'm kind of hitting on and I tell her and she knows people I know, then word can and occasionally does get out. Mostly ladies are discrete, but once I was publicly outed. It was embarrassing, but ultimately not a big deal.
Once, years and years ago I was in a kind of therapy group and I told everyone. To me it was this enormous reveal that I was highly emotional and nervous about, but to the people listening it was like "OK, next". It was no big.
Since I've wrestled on film a few times in the last few years, I kind of don't worry about it anymore.

I prefer my closer friends and acquaintances don't know cause it's kind of none of their business, and I don't pry into theirs.

not being married, the only people who see my CC statements are me. Mostly the companies I buy videos from have non obvious names, so it's mostly not an issue.

When I was young I worried about these things a lot more. Now that I'm older, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not that interesting to others and it's not worth worrying about. Protecting my credit card info and keeping my identity from being stolen, that's worth doing.

Keeping it so that nobody can find out my secrets. At my age and level of importance to society . . . no big. If somebody wants to find dirt on me, let them find it. I'm not planning to run for office.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-16, 00:12
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

I prefer privacy over everything. So much, I refuse to show my first name. That's how I love my privacy.
Old 10-Apr-16, 12:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My questions for you:

No, not yet thank goodness. I use cash for sessions. But there was one time I thought I mistakenly used my WORK credit card for a film clip. I was horrified.

Very very important. Why? It's really my nature. I am a very private person in a lot of ways.

I use cash for on rare occasion where I do sessions. I no longer buy clips on line (sorry producers). I pretty much keep it to myself.

This is very difficult for m when I have such a strong desire for a real acquaintence/lady friend who likes to wrestle. I want to ask, but if she is not into it and freaked out, she may go around telling people I have a wrestling fetish and asked to wrestle her.
Thanks for your answer. Wow, work credit card!!!! That'd be awful.

"Excuse me, Jim - we noticed $200 in charges to a site called Facesitting.com. How does that relate to your job responsibilities,cexactly?"
Old 10-Apr-16, 12:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Good suggestion. Thanks!!!!

For the record, I'm single at the moment, but credit card data is out there forever and stored on server. With all of the data breaches recently (Target, etc), there's always a very real possibility of criminals getting data and selling it.