Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-16, 02:24
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Teens vs Cougars Summer Wrestling Tournament

Last weekend after the heat wave finally snapped, the first cougars vs teens tournament of the summer took place. The rules are simple: Matches go to climax or submission (make your opponent orgasm or give up). It's four teen boys (ages 18 and 19) versus four moms (ages none of your buisness to how dare you). Sons and mothers have to enter as a pair, although the tournament is set up so that you'll only end up wrestling your own mom if you both make it to the final match - needless to say, this is usually something of a big deal when it happens. If too many cougars or too many boys lose their matches, the tournament's over early, and the losing team gets slapped with a big punishment - last time this happened to me, we spent the whole rest of the day mowing Mrs. Martinez's lawn and cleaning her pool while the victorious moms lounged around making us get them drinks and rub them down with suntan lotion. (I have no idea what we'd do if too many teen boys won; I don't know if this had ever even happened and certainly have myself never been on a team where this occurred.) Whichever teen did the best was awarded a speedo, which was a mark of pride you could wear the rest of the summer. And of course, being horny teenage boys, even if you didn't win anything, it was a much more exciting day than playing Halo or Call of Duty. This tournament was taking place at Jennifer O'Brien's house out by the pool. Both teams had a cluster of deck chairs at either end of a blue athletic mat where the wrestling took place (which was laying on top of the bare concrete of the poolside).

This particular tournament kicked off with my mom, Emily, up against Matt. (I'll be referring to her interchangeably, although it feels a little weird calling your mom by her first name.) Matt's a short dude, about 5'3" or so, wearing a black speedo, and with his hair buzzed into a short cut. He's Mexican and has pretty dark skin. He was already sweating, heat or nerves I couldn't tell. To be fair my mom looked unusually intimidating with a half foot on Matt at 5'9", although the effect was a little diminished because she's rather slim. Her light skin (she's naturally pretty pale and since it's not even June yet she hadn't had much of a chance to tan) was almost as white as her plain two piece bikini. Her black hair was set into a long braid that went down her left shoulder almost to her belly button. Her green eyes were fixed on Matt like a hunter on her prey.
Right from the word go Matt was moving his feet, darting in to test Mom's guard. He came too close and when he tried to pull back she quickly reached out and slapped him hard across the face. He was stunned long enough for her to sock him in the stomach, then she put her hands on his shoulders and started kneeing him in the gut. Matt took three of these, then she pushed him and he fell to the mats on his back. As he covered his stomach and groaned Mom took a lap around him, doing muscle poses as the other moms applauded and we all urged Matt to get up. Mom backed off and let him get to his feet. They came together again, and Emily lashed out with her foot, kicking Matt hard in the side of the head. He went down to one knee trying to clear the cobwebs and she came up behind him, bending down and locking on a sleeper hold. Matt got to his feet, kicking and trying to get away. She left his legs free, I think hoping he'd wear himself out, but if that was her plan she was outsmarted at Matt lifted one leg straight up and stomped down on the top of my mom's bare foot. She screamed and pushed him away from her. He turned to face her and charged in, but I guess this was his turn to make a mistake as he barely had time to catch a breath after getting free and Emily didn't seem to be as stunned as he was hoping. She gave him a Big Boot, which is a fancy way of saying she kicked him in the face, and he went down hard on his back. Mom stomped on his stomach a few times, seeming pissed off, then took a second to breathe. Matt was laying on the mat groaning and despite our encouragement it didn't look like he was getting up any time soon. Mom reached down and pulled his speedos off to the amusement of her team and threw them to Matt's mom. Matt had just rolled over and started getting up and Emily pulled him up to his feet, then slammed him back to the mat with a DDT. She rolled him on to his side and got him in a surfboard hold, pushing her right foot into his back, pulling on his left leg and right arm with her hands. With her long legs this looked pretty painful, and I felt bad for Matt, bare-ass naked, screaming as Mom pushed his body into a generous curve.
Instead of just pushing as hard as she could, it looked like she was trying to wear him out, easing up on the pressure slightly, then going back to maximum extension. She kept flexing him like this for a few minutes and it seemed like she had succeeded in wearing the fight out of Matt. When she released him he flopped to the mat on his face. Mom wasn't done with him yet and got an even nastier hold on him. She slapped him in... I guess what you'd call a camel clutch variant? Basically she laid down on her back so that she was side by side with Matt, with her feet by his head and vice versa. She reached forward and grabbed his arms, pulling them straight back and pulling his upper body off the mat, then planted her feet in the middle of his back and pulled. This looked even nastier than the bow and arrow, and instead of flexing and wearing him down, this time she just pulled as hard as she could. Poor Matt, covered in sweat and red-faced, couldn't even kick his legs. It was pretty clear the match was over, but it's bad form to submit until your opponent is done with you, and Matt suffered in this hold until he was released. Barely had he had time to catch a breath than Emily had come up to him and rolled him onto his chest. She ordered him to get on his hands and knees, giving his butt a loud slap to drive the point home. Matt, groaning, got on all fours. She got down on her knees behind him, banging her hips into his backside like she was buttfucking him a few times as her fellow moms cheered her on. Having made her point she pushed Matt's thighs apart, then reached in between his legs, one hand cupping his balls as the other teased his five-inch cock to full length and then started jerking him off. Having lost in this hold (to other women!!!!), my guess is that the hand on his nuts would have squeezed if he tried to move, but Matt was finished. His thighs started shaking a little as Emily was really going at him, having humiliated her victim and looking to put the frosting on the cake by making him cum. It didn't take long, and just before he popped off she took her hand off his nuts and cupped it under the head of his dick, catching some of his cum as she drove him over the edge. Matt had no chance to enjoy the afterglow as mom rolled him onto his stomach, wiping his own cum all over his face. She took a quick victory lap as me and the two other guys got up and dragged Matt back to our area, laying him out on a lawn chair like a casualty. One match down.
Old 30-May-16, 03:14
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Teens vs Cougars Summer Wrestling Tournament

ohhhh~ oh i rememeber this story, good to see it back
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-16, 04:22
bigbadbootyboy

Emily messed up Matt really good! Do you think you could mention the weights of the participants as well as their heights?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-16, 17:05
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I knew I was going to like this story just from the title
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-16, 01:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you think you could mention the weights of the participants as well as their heights?
Hmm, good question; I'm not sure our POV character would have the exact number, but if I remember I'll try to have him make a guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-16, 01:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The second match of the day was Jim (Jennifer, our host's, son) - versus Linda (Rob's mom). This fight seemed a little more evenly matched that the opener - Jim's 5'7" to Linda's 5'6", although he had a definite weight advantage on top of his small height advantage. Jim's fairly solidly built and probably in the best shape out of everyone (Matt and me are a little scrawny and Rob's a big slice of beef). He had on a white thong speedo doing very little to hide his big cock. His brown hair was loose down to his jaw, probably not the best haircut when you're wrestling MILFs who won't hesitate to pull on it.
His opponent, Linda, is a beautiful blonde, probably the hottest member of the cougar team (sorry, mom). She's a bombshell, 5'6" of tanned, toned, lean muscle with beautiful curves, weighing I'd guess between 135 and 145 pounds. Today her 36C's were ably assisted by the bright red one-piece that looked like it had been painted on her. Her long blonde hair was piled on top of her head in a loose bun with several strands already falling from it. She's got blue eyes and big, pouty lips that were currently curved into a beguiling smile she was aiming at Jim. He looked calm, but it was hard to miss the tent he was already pitching as the match started.

Jim was off to a bad start right away as he foolishly put his hands up offering a collar and elbow to Linda. I have no idea what he was thinking and winced in sympathetic pain as his opponent instead reached through his hands and gave him a double nip twist. Jim yelped but managed to grab her wrists. With his hands occupied, Linda launched a follow up knee strike between his legs. Jim released her arms and dropped to his knees, and it already looked like he was in deep shit. Linda took a step forward, reaching down and pulling his arms straight up over his head, and locked in a standing headscissors. She held Jim like this for just a minute before he got his legs under him, and seeing his escape attempt coming she released the scissors. She still held on to his wrists and smoothy swung to his side, dropping an elbow strike into Jim's back, knocking him down to the ground. She planted her foot on his back and got behind him, then started pulling up on his arms as she pressed down with her foot. Like her previous hold, she only kept this on to tire Jim out until he started gathering himself to escape. She released his arms, helping him up to his feet, then came around to his front and nailed him with a DDT.
This left Jim laying spread-eagled on the ground. Linda bent down and slid his speedo off, tossing it to his mom for safekeeping. Linda spared Jim a look and seeing him still laying on his back decided to show off a little.
She rolled Jim on to his stomach and pulled him up to his hands and feet. I was worried she was going to finish him off the way Mom had put away Matt, but it didn't seem like Linda to repeat a spot, and indeed she proceeded to sit on her opponent's back, then reached behind her and started slapping his butt, riding him around like a pony.
This got a big reaction from her teammates, but Linda had underestimated the sheer energy of a teenage boy and his hormones, and with a scream of surprise she was hefted into the air on Jim's shoulders as he stood up. He threw himself backwards onto the mat, giving Linda what I thini is called an electric chair drop that left her stunned on the ground. Jim quickly flipped Linda onto her chest and sat down on her back. He pulled her upper body off the mat like he was going for a camel clutch, but once her arms were tucked away behind his knees, instead of pulling on her chin he reached into her suit and started playing with her tits.
I was on my feet cheering at this, not just because it was basically the first real big offense our team had gotten, but also because I'd seen Linda wrestle a few times before and her big weakness seemed to be her libido - she enjoyed tussling with and dominating teen boys so much that she sometimes was more focused on enjoying herself than nailing down the match, and I guess Jim had noticed it too, or maybe he just wanted to get his hands on her chest (can't blame him if that was the case). Jim had thoughtfully pointed Linda at where we were all sitting, so our team got a great view of him feeling her up. Linda let her head droop, not even trying to escape the hold, her legs kicking weakly as Jim tweaked and teased her nipples. He managed to work Linda up pretty good, but he couldn't finish her off like this, so he reluctantly released her after a couple minutes. Linda didn't get up and he rolled her on to her back, then reached down to pull the straps on her suit down. At least that was the plan - nstead, Linda's hand darted up and she poked Jim in the eyes. The teen took a stumbling step back holding his face and turned away from Linda. She got up to her knees and came up behind him, reaching between his legs and grabbing his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. Jim had worked up a fairly impressive hardon while massaging Linda's chest, and she started giving him an expert handjob. From where I was sitting I could tell she was making sure he didn't cum too fast, sometimes stopping to pinch the head of his dick before she went back to stroking it, and at times using just her index finger and thumb to make a ring around his cock.

I'm sure she could have finished him off right here - with her controlling grip, he couldn't make any kind of move to escape without getting both his dick and balls squeezed - but Linda wanted to toy with him some more and she gently guided him down to his knees, then came around to his side and pushed him down onto his back. She told him not to move and took down the straps on her suit, peeling the top down to her stomach and revealing her amazing tits. She ran her hands over them and then laid on top of Jim, pushing her tanned boobs together and fitting them over her opponent's nose and mouth. For good measure she moved her hips so that the tip of his cock was pressing up against her cunt, with only a thin strip of material keeping the two apart. Had it gone in, Jim was definitely a goner. Luckily for our team but I guess unluckily for him, it looked like Linda was still bent on dominating and embarrassing him instead of finishing him as she worked the tit smother, taunting Jim about how he'd never get to fuck her while she rubbed her lycra-covered pussy up and down his dick.
Jim was in a very bad spot here, but I guess it could have been worse as Linda toyed with him; I think looking back she was going to smother him into complacency and then finish him cowgirl style, but she gave him too long to recover and counted too much on her rubbing her pussy against him to keep him immobilized. Linda emitted a surprised shriek as Jim threw her off him. Jim got up to his knees, and Linda seemed stunned and was slow to recover, and was still on her back as Jim sat down on her stomach, pinning her wrists at her sides, and started licking and sucking on her tits. Linda bucked under him, but his weight advantage was telling and she couldn't escape. Jim flicked his tongue against her nipples, left then right, then took each one into his mouth, left then right again. He trapped Linda's right arm under his thigh so he could use his left hand and started playing with whichever breast he wasn't currently sucking on, and then he reached behind him and started rubbing her pussy through her bathing suit. He kept this up until Linda was a sweating, moaning mess underneath him, and then it was time for the big finish.
Jim climbed off her slowly just in case she was playing possum again, but she didn't move, so he set about stripping her. When she still didn't move he rolled her on to her stomach and got behind her. He pulled her hips up, and it looked like he was about to get a great finish on her. Sure enough, he pushed into her from behind, and the deep groan he drew from Linda was as definite a sound of submission as I'd ever heard. Jim started fucking her, reaching straight ahead to grab a handful of her long hair as he finished his opponent doggie style. It looked like he pushed all the way in and started giving her short thrusts, probably the only way he could make Linda cum first - from here he was able to pick the speed and depth of thrust that generated the most pleasure for her. Even with this advantage Jim might have finished himself first if he hadn't worked Linda up so much beforehand. (Jim hadn't lost his boner worshiping her tits, but he probably wasn't as ready to pop as he'd been earlier in the match when she was stroking his cock.) If there was any doubt that Linda had given up she reached back with one hand and started playing with her clit. It iddn't take long after this before Linda started bucking under Jim as she came, and he kept fucking her through her orgasm. He didn't last long after and he started cumming too before she came down. With both of them climaxing almost at once he gave her wild, spastic strokes, but he finished with one big one, hilting himself with a groan and almost falling over on top of her.

There was no need for a pin or anything like that, and Jim pulled out, helped Linda to her feet, and walked back over to where we were sitting to a standing ovation. Jim high fived Matt as me and Rob gave him appreciative backslaps (you usually don't do butt slaps when the other guy's totally naked). Rob asked Jim what his secret was, but I couldn't stick around to hear the answer as my match was up next, and my opponent was already walking out to the middle of the mats.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-16, 03:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The third match was me versus Maria (Matt's mom). We had quite a show to follow and I was already sporting wood that my forest-green speedo thong was doing a particularly bad job of covering. I'm about 5'10" and built rather lanky - I was pretty quick and had good range, but not much power (I'd lost a fair amount of arm-wrestling contests with the neighborhood moms). I had my hair buzzed for the summer like Matt, although it was already growing back into its customary unruly black mop.
As for my opponent, well, Maria's got this whole sensual, earthy thing going that really works for me, and the high-backed Mexican flag one-piece was really flattering her curves. It was cut high on the hips showing off her big, beautiful bottom, and the front was scooped showing very deep brown cleavage. Maria's short like her son, but where he's a quick little slip of a guy his mom is more built like a tank. I guess she's the enforcer of the group, although it feels a little silly to call her that when she's 5'2". I'd guess her weight between 150 and 170 pounds - all I know for sure is that she had the biggest curves, with natural tits even bigger than Linda's that must have been at least 40DD, not to mention her previously noted tremendous ass that I'd wager a whole generation of young men had come to grief under. Maria has a very round face with big dark eyes and full lips that usually wore a smile, and today was no different (it was a little strange having her aiming the same smile at me across the mat as she used when telling me and Matt that we should take a break from Halo 5 and go outside). Her long, black silky hair framed her face and came down almost to the top of her breasts, which were looking ready to spill out of her suit, which was probably a size too small now that I think about it. I guess I can't throw stones since I felt like I was going to rip my own suit with my pre-match wood.

I tried to shake these thoughts as the match started. There's not a lot of kicking or punch by the boys in these matches (nobody wants to hit someone's mom), but there is a lot of slapping from the cougar team, and sure enough as soon as me and Maria got close she reached out and smacked me across the face. Taking a page from her son's playbook she then stomped on my bare left foot. I couldn't stop myself from flinching and that was all the opening she needed to step in and sock me in the gut. I took a stumbling step back and she put her shoulder down and tackled me. We both ended up on the mats with her on top of me, trying to grab my wrists and pin me down. This was a little premature - I was stunned, but managed to recover quickly and throw her off me before she could make her next move. We both got to our knees, facing each other warily. She grabbed for my nuts which I managed to block, but it turned out this was a feint as her other hand slapped me again. Once again I was stunned and she reached forward and twisted my nipples. I yelped in pain and she grabbed my head with both hands and slammed a headbutt into my face.
I went down on my back, stunned at the direction the match was going in. Dazed, I saw my opponent's huge round ass coming at my face and I knew I'd never get out from under it alive. I managed to scoot away from her and got to my feet groggily. Maria came at me wearing that same beguiling smile. I shook the cobwebs off and put my fists up. Before she came into range she stopped and lowered the straps on her suit, setting free her gigantic breasts. I was of course mesmerized, staring at her obviously real, droopy tits, and couldn't move to defend myself as she just walked up to me and locked me in a bearhug.
Maria had wrapped my arms up next to my torso, and as soon as I realized what she had done I figured I was in big trouble. I couldn't move my arms at all. With her height, her big melons were mushrooming against my stomach, and pleasure mixed with pain as she squeezed me. I frantically tried pulling my wrists free with big, spastic yanks, but it was no use. My legs started trembling underneath me as I couldn't get a breath with Maria's arms crushing my midsection. I lifted my right leg and tried to knee her, but I couldn't get a good angle, and Maria looked up at me, wearing that same smile as I was helpless in her grip. Before I passed out she threw me down to the mat on my back. I was too tired and stunned to move as she kneeled between my legs, grabbing my cock through my suit. She started jerking me off, slowly, looking in my eyes the whole time. She placed her free hand on my stomach, pressing down slightly, a signal not to move or resist.
We have a few advantages over the moms; one of them is sheer stamina, and another one is that they sometimes underestimate us. I was in heaven with the slow cock-stroking Maria was doing, but I still had some fight in me. I knew I would probably only get one chance - one wrong move and her free hand would be squeezing my balls or one of her fingers would be up my ass - and I laid back, closing my eyes and moaning like I was giving up. The cougars were whooping and cheering for Maria and I waited about ten seconds to hopefully lull her into thinking I was done (any longer than that and I risked losing the match if she made me cum).
With as much energy as I could summon I abruptly sat up, grabbing her wrists quickly. Maria grunted in surprise, and I stood up, pulling her with me, still holding her wrists, twisting them painfully. Maria groaned in pain, bending over forward slightly to try and ease the pressure, and I had to dismiss my instincts (either to start laying kicks into her dangling tits or one up between her legs). I forced her down to her knees, switching grips so she was in a front facelock, and gave her a DDT.
Maria's head bounced off the mats with a rewardingly loud sound - there's not much padding on top of the concrete - and she came to rest on her stomach. She got up to her knees slowly, and I was there behind her, pressing my back into hers, reaching around and grabbing her tits. She moaned softly as I started kneading her breasts. I was hoping to weaken her up in this hold, but she reached between her legs and grabbed my hard cock, locking it between her thighs. She started moving her hips back and forth and I knew I had to get out of this immediately or she'd make me cum. I pulled my hands off her chest and instead got a double hammerlock, pushing her down to the mat on her face. I released her right arm so I'd have my right hand free and grabbed a handful of her silky black hair, pulling it back to raise her head off the mat, then slammed her face into the ground. I gave her five or six of these and she stopped struggling, laying limp on the mat. I cautiously stripped her, and when she still didn't move I rolled her onto her back, holding her wrists to either side of her head. Before I could attack she started coming back to life, trying to buck me off. I held her down, catching a lucky break as she was running out of gas my opponent's face was red, and her naked body was becoming slick with sweaty. She couldn't throw me off, and I let her wear herself out for a bit, until she lay under me panting with her eyes closed.
Wary for an ambush, I held both her wrists over her head with my left hand, leaving my mouth and right hand free to attack her tits. I'd been dreaming about getting my hands (and lips, and tongue) on her globes for a long time, and the little bit I'd gotten to play with them earlier in the match had only whetted my appetite. I went at them with gusto, Maria moaning and groaning under me as I tweaked, teased, licked and sucked on her dark little nipples, but she wasn't able to make a serious escape attempt. I doubted I could finish her off like this, but I hoped I'd be able to fondle all the fight out of her just the same.
By the time I was finished with her boobs, they were both coated in spit and her nipples were as hard as bullets. Maria herself seemed to be in dreamland. I cautiously released her wrists, and when she didn't move, I laid down on top of her. I quickly shed my suit and positioned myself between her legs, probing her pussy with a finger; she was gushing. That was all the invitation I needed. I lined myself up and pushed into her. She let out a gasp, reaching up and wrapping her arms around my torso as I slid home. We were both pretty turned on and this wasn't something I had much experience with, but I did want Maria to come first out of some naive notion that she'd love this so much she'd want to do it all the time. Since we were doing missionary I attempted to set the pace, trying to copy Jim's technique of just doing short, deep, quick strokes, but Maria was bucking her hips back into me and I almost popped out a few times. It was only a minute or two before I couldn't take it anymore and started cumming into her, shooting my load deep into her pussy as I kept fucking her, her fingers digging into my back. I went as long as I could, even giving her a few strokes after I'd cum, until I had nothing left and collapsed on top of her sweaty body. We just lay there for a minute in each other's embrace before I had the energy to pull out and roll off her. I realized with a start I had no idea if I'd won; the match had whoever cum first as the loser and evidence of my climax was already dripping out of Maria's pussy as I helped her to her feet. But she raised my arm in victory and I got a nice hand from our team, who I gave a big bow to (only realizing at the sound of cheers and hoots from behind me that, bare naked, I'd accidentally mooned team cougar). Maria hugged me and I went back to our area to get cleaned up. I was walking on clouds; we were up 2-1. Maybe we could win this whole thing!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-16, 00:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Last up in round 1 was Rob (Linda's son) versus Jennifer (Jim's mom). Rob's a big dude, probably 6'1" and 230 pounds at least. He's got long, lanky blonde hair, and his somewhat bovine expression hid a fairly good power wrestler (although like all the teen boys, his libido often got the better of him).
His opponent, our host, Mrs. Jennifer O'Brien, looked even shorter than her 5'4" and I'd guess 135 pounds standing across the mat from him. What I noticed immediately when looking at her was her very pale white skin, even whiter than my mom's, which made her look like a ghost who'd wandered outside during the day. It was already oily with strong sunscreen (a favorite technique the moms like to use to make them harder to grip). Her red, slightly wavy hair was styled in a sidebang kind of cut that draped over her shoulders and a little over the left side of her face, and she had a liberal dusting of freckles over her skin. In contrast to Linda's model-like looks, Jennifer looked more like the mom next door, with a very cute face that I thought it was a shame to hide behind a curtain of hair. Today she was wearing a metallic green one-piece that didn't exactly flatter her pert B-cups, but it was cut very high on the hips - almost as high as Maria's - and did show off her nice legs. Jennifer blew a lock of hair out of her face and nodded at Rob and the match was on.
Jennifer was fighting dirty from the get go. Rob came at her with his arms wide looking to grab her, and she went low, dodging under his grip, then getting a upward slap right on his balls (with the tiny little speedos we guys have to wear, you couldn't miss where his junk was located). Rob, of course, instinctively covered up his goods, and Jennifer quickly propped her right knee behind his left leg, then pushed as hard as she could. Rob fell straight back like a falling tree and hit with almost as much force (well, all right, maybe I'm exaggerating, but only a little). Before he could move Jennifer had yanked his speedos down to his knees, and he rolled on the mat, awkwardly trying both to sit up and pull his suit back up. He managed to get to a sitting position and Jennifer swooped in, giving him a really mean looking backhand to the face. Rob was stunned and Jennifer started laying chops into his chest like she was Ric Flair. Rob managed to withstand a bunch of these but after twelve or thirteen Jennifer managed to knock him onto his back with a particularly nasty chop. She sprang at him, pinning his wrists up by his head, and planting her pussy right on his nose and mouth. Poor Rob not only couldn't move his arms, but his speedo still had his legs stuck together, and he was having a very tough time trying to generate enough force to try and buck his opponent off him. Eventually he managed to get his feet planted flat on the mat and started trying to roll himself over, and Jennifer let him up before he could escape, with the front of her bottoms marked with a very hard to miss wet spot.
I hoped that Jennifer being turned on would distract her and give Rob a nice opening, but I guess it evened out as his seven incher was at full extension waving in the breeze as he reached down and finally pulled his suit all the way off. He had just managed to get to his feet when Jennifer attacked.
Rob stopping to remove his suit was all the opening Jennifer needed, and she had circled around behind her opponent, running at his back, and at the last second leaping in the air, using her momentum to hit Rob with a huge bulldog that laid him flat on his chest, his face smacking into the mats. Barely had the sound of the impact dissipated than Jennifer pounced, laying down next to her opponent. She quickly scissored his arm and then locked him into a crossface.
I felt really bad for Rob; he was getting dominated by a woman he had almost a foot on, and from the sounds he was making she wasn't being gentle with him. Rob slapped the mat with his free hand, but the arm closest to Jennifer was locked between her legs, and with how hard she was pulling his face back he didn't seem to be able to get his feet in a position to push off the mat. When Jennifer released him he flopped to the ground, his eyes rolled back in his head and his tongue flopping out of his slack mouth. Jennifer brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear and then climbed on Rob's back, and gave his ass a few squeezes and playful slaps. He started waking up, pushing his upper body off the ground and shaking his head. Jennifer noticed this and she turned to face his head. She grabbed his right wrist and pulled it up behind his back. She stood up, pulling Rob up to his feet by the hammerlock, wrenching it so high Rob had to bend over. With her free hand she reached between his legs, giving his balls a squeeze, then grabbing his shaft and stroking it to attention. Rob made to lift his leg to try and kick her away and her hand quickly fell back to his balls, giving them a short, sharp, twisting pull that made him scream. She told him to just enjoy it or she'd rip his nuts off and then returned to milking him.
It was a pretty humbling site seeing big Rob bent over helpless as a woman who weighed 100 pounds less than him and was twice his age had her way with him, but you don't wrestle in many of these tournaments without seeing something like this. Jennifer was relentless, and he didn't last long under her assault, his hips bucking pathetically as he came. Jennifer kept roughly jerking him off, trying to get the biggest load possible out of him. She worked him until she'd squeezed out the last drop, then forced him down to his knees, wiping the hand she'd dominated his cock with off with on his back. She released the hammerlock and took a quick victory lap as the other moms cheered before heading back over to their area to get a drink of water.

Despite the absolute domination of our biggest team member, I was actually feeling pretty excited. A good percentage of these tournaments have the moms winning every single match, and going 2-2 in the first round was as good a start as I ever remembered getting. I didn't want to start getting ahead of myself thinking we could win this thing, but I felt much more chipper than I probably should have as I helped drag Rob back to our area. The next round was about to begin.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-16, 10:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I've been loving all of this story so far, but this installment was by far my favourite. So good to see a bigger guy dominated sexually by a smaller, sensual woman. Thank you so much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-16, 21:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The first round 2 matchup was Jim versus my mom. You're not allowed to put any clothes back on once they're removed, so Jim was buck naked while Emily still had her white two-piece. I hoped Jim would fare better against her than Matt had, and I didn't think this was outside the realm of possibility since mom had only three inches on him, and her willowy build meant he definitely had the weight and strength advantage.

Those positive feelings didn't last very long into the match; as soon as it started Jim fell for a trick, accepting my mom's offer for a elbow and collar lockup, then immediately getting hiptossed over her back, landing heavily on the mats. Emily tried to climb on top of him, but he managed to throw her off and roll away, quickly getting up to his feet.
The fighters came at each other, with mom making an obvious grab at her opponent's balls that Jim blocked, but in doing so he dropped his hands, leaving himself left open for a hard slap to the face. He slapped her right back and mom seemed stunned. Jim came in close, grabbing her in a bearhug. I don't think this was as effective as it could have been given mom's height advantage; when Jim leaned back and tried to lift her off the mat, her feet didn't leave the ground. He had wrapped her arms up so she couldn't use her hands to escape, and I thought if nothing else that might buy him enough time to do some damage, but only a second passed before mom pushed off with her legs, jumping up and wrapping them around Jim's midsection in what I have to admit was a pretty impressive display. For a minute both teams were totally quiet watching as Jim and Emily squeezed each other as hard as they could, and the cougar team erupted in cheers as Jim lost, releasing mom just before he would have fallen over. He tried to push her away but she had wrapped her arms around him, and as he broke his own hold, she moved her arms up to the back of his head, pushing his face in between her lotion-covered boobs, and he stumbled backwards and fell to the mat on his back, his opponent still on top of him. It was looking really bad for him now as mom worked the stomach scissors and boob smother. Jim lay limp for a minute, I guess stunned at the impact, but he did start moving as we clapped and yelled encouragement at him. He reached up with his hands and grabbed my mom's arms, using his superior strength to pull them out to either side, breaking the smother at least. He was still in pretty bad trouble as his nose and mouth were sandwiched into his opponent's tits, but he was able to turn his head and start getting some air. He started moving his legs, trying to roll over, and mom released her scissors, rolling off him and getting to her knees. Jim started getting up himself, but mom had given herself enough time to get behind him as he got up, and she locked his arms up in a full nelson. She snaked her legs around him to try and get her scissors again, and I figured if she succeeded the match was over. Jim must have had the same thought as he desperately threw himself to the mat on his left side. This trapped mom's left leg under his body, but unfortunately it looked like it also left Jim trapped as he couldn't get up without freeing her leg. Since she was still working the full nelson that was bad news and it got even worse as mom switched holds, turning the full nelson into her pulling Jim's arms behind his back, then planting her free right foot into his back and pushing. She pushed him so far with her foot that she was able to pull her left leg from under him and added this to the right one in bending Jim's back. With him stuck on his side he wasn't able to get his feet under him and it looked like he couldn't get out of this hold as much as he struggled and kicked his legs. Mom kept the hold on until he went limp, and when she released him he flopped to the mat. Mom rolled him on to his stomach, then got behind him and pulled his waist up. Like with her previous victim she slapped her hips into his bare butt a few times. As she reached between his legs, though, Jim pulled his right leg back, and before mom could move he slammed his foot into her head in a nasty mule kick. Mom covered her face, and went down, stunned, as her team erupted in boos. Mom had collapsed to the mat on her front and Jim pounced, rolling her on her back and unhooking her top, then pulling her bottoms off. Mom was still woozy and Jim sat down on the mat behind her, pulling her up between his legs. He pulled her high enough so that the top of her head was about even with his chin. Jim scissored her midsection, catching her arms at the wrist on both sides between his legs. With his hands he reached around and started playing with her tits.
Mom kicked and struggled, but she wasn't strong enough to free her arms, and she couldn't get her legs under her to power out. She put up a good fight, but eventually she collapsed against Jim with a groan that sounded like she had given up. Jim kept playing with her boobs for a little bit, although his legs relaxed around her waist. Only when her eyes closed and she let out a fluttering moan did he release her completely, lowering her to the mat gently and then rolling her over onto her front. Mimicking her earlier move he got behind her and pulled his opponent's waist up off the mat, but Emily was in no shape to resist the way he had earlier. He pushed her thighs apart and leaned forward. Mom just groaned into the mat as he slid into her. I couldn't help but applaud with the rest of my team as Jim went 2-0 for the afternoon. As with Linda he reached forward, grabbing a handful of Mom's long black hair, and gave her short, deep thrusts. Where Linda had totally surrendered by playing with herself, my mom was more passive, only really coming to life when she approached her climax, bucking her hips back against Jim as he kept pounding her pussy. To put the cherry on top (and I guess because he'd cum already), he somehow managed to finish her off without cumming himself - no small feat given how jacked up on hormones we all were, let me tell you - and popped his dick out of mom's glistening pussy. He went around to her front, and pulled her up so she was holding herself up with her arms (she'd totally collapsed during her orgasm). He cupped her face with his right hand and pushed his cock into her mouth. My mom started sucking his dick, holding herself up with one hand and reaching out to massage his balls with the other. Jim only lasted 20 or 30 seconds before he came down her throat. Mom swallowed every drop, even giving his cock a few milking squeezes with just the tip in her mouth after he tried to pull out.
Jim came back to our corner to another round of congratulatory high fives. As for me, I once again had a heck of a match to follow; I was up next.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:

Tags
milf, mixed boxing, mixed wrestling, tournament