Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-18, 19:18
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Literal Nightmare Session

I don't know where to put this but...

I had a bad dream last night about a session with Arekah Lox. She showed up in a form-fitting 1940s style white dress with a 1940s hairstyle. That's the good part. For my scenario, I was supposed to have a suit on but I came unprepared and had on a t-shirt and jeans. The scenario also involved a short dark-haired "assistant" but only for the first 5-10 minutes. We were in a large 5-6 bedroom house with a lot of light green walls and tons of sunlight. All I knew about the place was that "I had a key to it" which I told Arekah as she me horseback-style into a bedroom. The bed had all manner of crumbs on it which I brushed off but also had cold macaroni pasta in it. I apologized for this as Arekah (not in character any more) waited. Then I looked in my pants and macaroni was in them too. I flicked them off and they turned into grubs when they touched the ground. I decided the session was over and money lost at that point.

When I woke up, I realized a very similar house (non-existent in real life) was the scene of another nightmare I had where my soon-to-be-ex had somehow convinced me to allow her to move back in and bring her hoard of stuff to make me miserable again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1940sRedHeadWoman.jpg (45.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 1940sWhiteDress.jpg (63.9 KB, 66 views)

Last edited by georgejohnson; 21-Jan-18 at 19:20. Reason: 1940s Attire Examples