Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-Jul-18, 00:04
slayergirl69

Female Supremacy Only men die :O

Hi All

Been a long time lurker here with My bf, we occasionally comment in some of the lovely threads on here.
After some talking we wanted to extend our infatuations with the community here!

To keep it short: Has anyone else noticed or enjoys that mostly/sometimes very often only male characters die in movies/tv shows/ video games?

I was not explicitly aware of this for most of My life, until My bf had pointed it out and expressed that it excited him in many ways. He (we both do) enjoys the idea that Women are special and sacred and males are disposable and expendable.. its tied into a lot of our foreplay, and is an erotic source for fantasy for us.

Its bizarre, and apologies if this offends some of you- we don’t wish violence or suffering on anyone!! Just fantasy

Anyway, would love to discuss this further with you all and hopefully share stories/fantasies and material on the theme

***Also apologies if this isn’t the correct forum- we chose “Art” because this relates to a more general discussion of representations in movies, tv, etc..
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: