Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-17, 15:28
Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Mary is Merciless

That one's mine

The crowd of the student body was streaming out of the front gate and down the steps at the end of the school day, as the students went for the buses or the parking lot. Hank was already waiting outside with his back resting against a tree and his arms crossed. He already spotted Tyler from afar and took a step in his direction. His thirteen-year-old little brother was short and scrawny with glasses and short dark hair like Hanks own. Still his left eye was swollen and black from the shiner, he had come home with the day before.
"Hey, Hank.", he greeted him nervously.
"Where is he?", Hank cut right to the chase.
Tyler flinched at the mere question and nervously took a look around. "I don't know... can we just go, please."
But Hank shook his head. "No. I'll end this once and for all."
"And if you don't.", his little brother asked the seventeen-year-old with a shaky voice, "What if it just gets worse. Maybe I'll can just... wait. Thomas leaves the school at the end of the year."
"No.", Hank said, "I'm not watching you come home with bruises or torn clothes for the rest of the year or let some little prick extort anymore of your pocket money."
"But..."
"Where is he?" The question was spoken in a hard tone that did allow no further objections.
Tyler gulped and took a nervous look around. "That is him over there."
Hank knew immediately who Tyler was talking about. A blonde fourteen-year-old with very short hair. He was wearing an expensive black jacket with white highlights and a silver chain dangling at the side of his jeans. An already closed wound on his lip was proof of a recent scrap with someone a bit tougher than little Tyler. He was standing at the side of the way with two other boys that seemed to hand over some money to the kid. Odd Hank wondered unlike Tyler these two did not seem like easy targets. They must have been as tall and heavy as this boy. Why fork over the cash when you outnumbered him?
"Got him." Hank nodded. "Go home. I'll come once I've settled this."
"Okay.", Tyler muttered, as he walked off.
When Hank was looking back over to Thomas, the young bully was hurrying away from the two and heading for the street. Hank followed him quickly, but had to stop at the street for a passing car.
He cursed internally when he saw how far the younger boy had made it by the time he had made it over the street and sped up his walking. The boy led him further away from the school. The streets around here were not very lively even now during the noon, but that was to Hanks advantage. Slowly he was closing the distance.
Just when Thomas stopped at the front of a rundown apartment building, he caught up to him. The boy winced when he suddenly felt Hanks big hand close around his neck from behind and clamp down. With the other hand he clasped the boys upper-arm in a vice grab. Secured like that he dragged the blonde kid along the side of the building. Thomas was struggling instinctively. His strength was quite impressive for a kid three-years Hanks junior, but with a small groan he mercilessly forced him along into a small alley next to the building.
"We need to talk, Thomas.", he told the younger boy coldly then send him stumbling forward out of the alley into a square space between the surrounding apartment buildings. A few garage gates surrounded them, but as Hank looked up there were barely any windows facing the inside.
Thomas who had fallen to his hands and knees furiously struggled back to his feet. His school bag remained on the floor next to him. "The hell was that supposed to..." He shut up, when he saw Hank towering above him. With his 6'1 height he was much taller than the younger boys 5'5 and with his broad shoulders and strong muscular body he far outweighed him too.
Satisfied with that reaction he walked another step towards the younger boy and glared down at him. From close up he could see a few more details of Thomas face. The boy had a few freckles and a thin scar run over the bridge of his nose.
"Who are you?", Thomas asked and tried unsuccessfully to hide his own nervousness.
"Someone that's going to teach you a lesson.", Hank grunted and slammed his hands into the boys chest with enough force to send him stumbling backwards for a few steps, "About how to behave."
"What is that supposed to mean?", asked Thomas angrily.
"It means you seem to think it is terribly fun to bully weaker kids." Hank had closed the distance again and gave the bully another hard shove. This time it knocked him on his butt. "It's not."
"Stop that you, piece of-" Hank cut him short with a swift kick to Thomas chest, that dropped the boy on his back.
"It's your own fault, Thomas.", he told the boy, as said boy crawled away on his back groaning.
"Like hell it is!", Thomas hissed, while he fought himself to his feet, "You're hitting me!"
"I have not hit you.", Hank replied calmly, "Not yet. You on the other hand, how many people have you roughed up this week already? And how often?"
Thomas remained silent, but retreated another step backwards, when Hank approached.
"How much money did you steal from them since the year started?"
Roughly he grabbed the younger boy by his jacket and forcefully raised him up to his tiptoes. "Huh? How much was it? Answer me!"
Thomas hand grabbed his wrists, while Hank spoke and desperately but unsuccessfully tried to break the older teens grip. Hank spun sideways and swung Thomas around in that motion. Once more the kid went sprawling.
On all four the boy crawled away from him, but Hank followed him and dropped him on his side with a light kick in his flank.
"Were you also this quite, when you robbed my little brother?", he wanted to know and kicked the downed boy, "And hit him in the face! And tore his shirt!"
With every new sentence Hank slammed his foot into Thomas gut again and forced a scream from his lips. By the time he was done the boy whimpered fighting for his breath.
"Not so fun, when you're on the receiving end, huh?", Hank asked and pulled the boy back up to his feet, "This is how we are going to do it, you little prick! You are going to give me the money you stole my little brother and you give everyone else their money back. And if I ever hear about you bullying anyone again, we're going to meet again and I'll mess you up for real! You understood that?"
When Thomas did not reply Hank shook him violently. "Did you understand me?!"
Thomas groaned. "No... I won't give you shit!"
Hank immediately pulled the boy close and slammed his forehead into his own. Thomas dropped back on his ass with a loud pained groan.
"What was that?", Hank asked threateningly.
Slowly Thomas struggled to his feet again and raised his fists. "You won't get shit!"
The boy rushed forward on shaky legs and swung his fist, but Hank effortlessly sidestepped him and rammed his knee into the boys gut. The bully staggered back with a gagging sound. Somehow he remained on his legs, but bend over clutching his stomach with both arms. His red face was contorting in pain, as he fought for his breath against his cramping gut.
"You're not going anywhere, before you give me my brothers money back, asshole.", Hank told him matter of factly.
Thomas slowly straightened again and lifted his his arms once more, but Hank saw the panic in his eyes.
"If you give me what you stole him, we can end it here."
"I'm not scared of you!", the blonde grunted and went on the attack again. His fist whistled through the air for Hanks face.
The older boy saw it coming and slapped the punch away, then he hissed in pain, when the boys low-kick slammed into his calf. Reflexively he drove his big fist into the younger boys face and snapped it to the side. Before Thomas had time to drop or recover he stepped right into him with a right cross over his jaw. This time the bully kid dropped to his back.
"You want to play tough?", he asked with another hard kick to the boys gut, "I'll show you tough!"
He repeated the motion repeatedly kicking the blonde boys gut again and again.
"You've got enough now?", he asked breathing a little harder once he was done, "Are you returning the money?"
The boy groaned as he pressed himself up on hands and knees, then buckled and dropped to his elbows and knees with a hiss of pain. Hank slowly circled around him until he was in front of his face again.
"What is it?", he asked coldly.
Thomas got to his hands and knees then with a tremendous amount of effort rose to his feet. He was bleeding from his lip where the old wound had burst open and his right eye was starting to swell shut. Served him right for what he had done to Tyler.
Slowly the boy lifted his shaky arms. He opened his lips to say something, but suddenly stumbled to the side and just barely remained on his feet.
Hank gave him a glare. "And?"
"You...", the boy gasped, "You... ain't getting shit!"
Thomas stumbled towards Hank in a desperate tackle and slammed right into him. The older boy had no trouble absorbing the force of his lighter opponent, as he braced himself against the foolish move.
"You wanted it this way!", he whispered, as he leaned over the boys back and wrapped his arms around him beneath the arms. With a loud grunt he strained and hoisted the fourteen-year-old off the ground, turned and then slammed him back down on the ground with all his strength.
"You want to keep going!", Hank asked and spat on the floor next to Thomas.
"You... you won't...", Thomas was clearly in pain as he pressed out the words, "Won't... get the... the... money..."
"You're one stubborn fuck.", the older boy told the beaten bully, "But I've got all day long."
"The hell do you think you're doing?" The bratty tone of the high-pitched young voice let Hank turn.
At the entrance of the alley stood a tiny young girl probably no older than eleven- or twelve-years-old. She was probably no taller than 5feet in height and was wearing a glittery pink jacket over a white top in combination with a lightblue jeans with decorative tears. As she approached them she had her cold blue eyes fixed on them. Long wavy blonde hair fell over her narrow back and slim shoulders.
"Uh..." Hank was panicking a little inside aware of how this must have looked to the young girl. "Listen I know what this looks like, but..."
"Like I give a shit!", the girl cut him off mid-sentence in the same bratty tone as before, "For all I care you can beat up any and how many little bitches and rob their stuff, as you want."
"Wha...?" Once again he could not finish, before the girl interrupted him.
"Except!", she said and slowly extended one dainty finger to point at Thomas on the ground, "That one's mine!"
The young boy groaned loudly and whimpered, as he slowly dragged himself towards the young girl. "Mary...", he whimpered, "I'm... I'm sorry..."
"You know him?", Hank asked, when the girl approached the bully.
She did not answer instead she slammed one of her sneakers right into Thomas face. The boy cried out in pain when he was hit.
"You're late, bitchboy!", she spat, then pulled back her leg and swung it right into the boys face again, "I'll punish you for it later."
"What are you doing!", Hank asked in shock and wanted to rush for the two younger kids, when Marys cold stare froze him in place.
"Something the matter, boy?", she asked him threateningly. Her little foot rested cruelly on Thomas head and pushed him down in the dirt. "Don't worry I'll punish you soon enough."
"Punish?", Hank asked her dumbfounded, "Punish for what?"
"Tommy-bitch here only let me wait.", the girl spoke in an annoyed tone, then stomped down hard on the bully's head and finally knocked him out, "You on the other hand, you tried to steal from me by robbing this little bitch." She took a casual but confident step towards Hank. "This is going to hurt, boy. A fucking lot."
"Uh...?", Hank muttered completely lost at the sudden development, "What's that supposed to..."
Before he had finished Mary suddenly took a bouncy step diagonally forward to his left and swung her right leg in a wide arc, as she approached him from his flank. The motion was so fast and fluid he could not even react. In a swift kick she slammed her sneaker into the side of his knee.
A loud agonizing scream left his lips, when his leg almost buckled, and instinctively he flung out one arm to push the little girl away. He did not even touch her, as Mary ducked below, and was over on his right side with a quick step to the side, where she promptly delivered a similar kick to his other knee.
Painfully both of his knees collided in the middle beneath his body and all he could do except for trying to stay on his feet was to swing for the little girls smiling face.
Once more he hit only air, when the girl went low and danced to his other side for another swift kick to his knee.
This time he dropped down on one knee in front of her groaning in pain. Angrily he swung for her stomach with his right. Mary scoffed, as she leaned her upper-body back just out of his reach then swung her leg high and whipped Hanks head to the side with a hard kick.
The world flashed white before his eyes, when her foot connected with his head and his entire body was turned to the side by the tremendous force behind her kick. He dropped to his hands gasping and unable to quite fully grasp what was going on.
She was just a little girl. And she was kicking his ass.
"Sorry, boy.", Mary spoke coldly, as she stepped next to his head and dug her hand into his brown hair, "But you're fighting a girl now."
He let out a scream, when she brutally yanked up his head by his hair. The next instant her knee slammed into his face. Twice.
"We don't do mercy." Effortlessly Mary leaned out of the way of a swing of his, as he got up to his knees again with a roar. She smirked, while she spun into a kick to his side that smacked into his rips with enough force to make Hank cough and wince. "We do pain. A lot of pain."
Her fists were just a blur, as they snapped forward in a staccato of crisp hard punches. Alternating between arms she whipped his head back and forth. With each hit the world flashed white before his eyes and he gasped in pain.
Desperately Hank could only swing his strong arm for another punch. He did not really believe he would hit her. He just thought he would get a bit of rest from her merciless assault, while she dodged.
He did not even get that, as Mary kept swinging, while she dove beneath his punch and hammered her hard girl fists into his chest and stomach driving the air from his lungs, then went right back up to punish his battered face some more until she decided to finish him off with a hard elbow to his face that dropped him to the dirt.
A tiny little girl no older than twelve wearing pink. And she was kicking his ass.
On all four Hank crawled away from the brutal little fighting machine. He could taste metal in his mouth, Nausea crept up from his beaten gut and made him feel like he was about to throw up. The world turned around him, when he looked back to see the blurry figure of the girl slowly stalk after him. The image swam split into two then merged again and focused, as he blinked.
She had her arms spread, while she strolled towards him, and motioned at him with her hands to come at her.
He was grunting loudly with pain and effort, as he put one foot up and slowly started to stand up. His knees were killing him. They still hurt like hell, felt like a jumbled up mess beneath him. He wobbled on his legs, when he slid them over the ground. Backwards. Further away from the girl that approached him with a look of contempt.
"What's the matter, boy?", she wanted to know with a cold smile, "Can't even stand anymore? That's too bad, because I'm not going to stop. "
Hank raised his arms. They felt heavy like they had been turned into lead.
"Why?", he grunted sweat dripping down his face.
"To teach you a lesson.", the girl spoke calmly, "In how to behave towards a girl."
She made a lightning fast step towards him. Her fist whistled through the air.
Hank flinched, threw his guard up and tried to move back all at the same time. Marys little knuckles stopped an inch from him in the air, but he still dropped. When he put too much weight on his hurt leg, it buckled. He groaned in pain, as he dropped backwards to his butt.
Marys icy gaze rested on him from above. "Pathetic!", she spat.
He felt his body shake, just from the look on her pretty girlish face. How could this be the face of fear?
"Ready for more, boy?", Mary asked him. Her lips were forming a very thin smile, "I'll make it worse than before."
She slipped one more step closer to him and cranked the joint of her neck with a tilt of her head.
Hank threw his upper-body forward with a loud grunt and spun into a hard punch for her stomach. With a solid smack his knuckles slammed into her gut. The older boy cried out loudly, when he felt the pain explode in his fist. He pulled back his arms with a small whimper; clutched his numb fist. His knuckles were stinging painfully. Had he really just punched her? It had felt so hard. Incredibly hard.
Mary only responded to his attempt to hurt her with a contemptuous sneer. Slowly she took the hem of her top between index finger and thumb of one hand and lifted it up, flashing Hank her stomach. The older boys eyes almost bugged out at the sight.
Deep creases cut into female flesh and split the unevenness of the girls stomach into a core of eight clearly separated sections. Each of them was an angular brick of rockhard muscle that stood out visibly. In short the girl had abs. Insane eightpack abs, that flowed out of two lines deeply chiseled into the hard flesh of her hip, forming a clearly visible apollos belt. Next to the hard eightpack Marys flanks were lined by deeply edged ribbon like oblique muscles, that creased into dozens of separate cobblestone like muscle definitions. She was not even flexing. Even just standing there her stomach rippled with absolutely shocking definition and density.
Releasing the fabric between her fingers Mary let her top flutter back down and cover her abs again. She smirked at Hank, then nailed him hard in the nose.
The punch busted his nose wide open. Blood spattered over his face and run down his skin over his lips and chin as a stream of red. For a moment the coppery taste of blood in his mouth was all he was aware of, as he dropped hard on his back. Clutching his face with both hands and trying to halt the bleeding with his fingers he was screaming from the top of his lungs writhing on the ground.
This punch had been hard! Compared to this one all her previous fast hits were nothing more than love taps.
"Get up!" Her sneaker struck his side with enough force to drive the air from his lung. "Get up!"
The second kick was even harder and rocked the entirety of Hanks larger older body. He took his bloodstained hands from his face and tried to guard himself from her next attack, but the swift kick of her smooth leg cut right between them and mercilessly struck his side once more. He felt his insides cramp, when the third kick actually rolled him over on his stomach. He felt how the tears welled up in his eyes.
"Get up!", the girl repeated.
Hank pushed his hands to the hard floor and strained. Grunting loudly he got up to his knees then slowly to his feet, while Mary waited impatiently. Her blue eyes pierced him with their stare, while he wobbled on his weakened and bruised legs. Hunched over he stood half with his back to the little girl.
"Stop.", he begged weakly, "No more..."
"Nope.", the girl slowly shook her little head smirking, "Way more."
Hank took a deep breath then turned and swung his fist with a roar, as he lunged at his much smaller opponent. All it took Mary to evade was half a step to the left and a twist in the upper-body from her waist. As Hank passed her she casually kicked his leg. The older boy gasped as he dropped hard on one knee again. This time he did not wait for her order to stand back up. Trying to catch her off-guard he sprang to his feet again and tried once more to hit her.
The girl went low and wrapped one slim arm around his thigh. As she did so she simultaneously locked her other arm around his upper arm and dropped backwards. The world spun as Mary pulled him after her and over her little body, when she rolled them over. For a second Hank was down on his side with Mary sitting on top of him with his shoulder and arm between her legs. Before he had quite realized his position she already dropped back to the floor and forcefully rolled him on his back by his arm, which she clutched tightly to her little body.
The older boy screamed, when the arm-lock was pulled tight. White hot pain shot through his arm from the wrist to his shoulder joint and made his whole body jerk in sudden agony.
"Told you.", Mary stated calmly without letting up on the punishing hold, "No mercy, just pain. I'm a girl, you know."
Hank did not respond. He couldn't. The pain was just too much. All he did was scream till he had no breath left to scream. Salty tears burned on his cheeks.
A tiny little girl much shorter and lighter than he himself was doing this to him. She was wearing a pink jacket and had rockhard muscles below her top. She was kicking his ass good and he had not even made her feel pain in the least.
Mary released his arm once his screams died down into a continual whimpering. In a swift roll she came back to her feet and stepped right next to his chest. Dazed he turned his head to look up into her cold blue eyes. The same moment his breath was suddenly cut off by one of her sneakers. She had stepped on his throat and was pressing down hard enough to make him choke.
Hank tried to fight back, but the numb arm that had been tortured by her arm-lock did not even move. He clasped her shoe with the other hand and tried to force it away, but her leg did not budge.
"You're done.", Mary told him, while Hanks continued resistance grew weaker and weaker. The world was beginning to darken around him and a strange lightheartedness was taking over his senses.
"But I'm not!", the girl added and Hanks eyes shot wide open again, when suddenly all of her weight rested on the foot on his throat, "Not even close to it!"
Her second sneaker slammed down from above right in the teen boys face.

When Hanks consciousness returned the world was covered in a dim light and the air was full of dust, that he could see dance in the rays of diffused light falling into the narrow room through the gaps between the wooden boards that covered a nearby window. Something was covering his left eye and obstructed his view and when Hank reached for it he flinched in pain. His eye had swollen shut
He groaned. Where the hell was he?
Slowly he tried to sit up by using his elbows and uncomfortably noticed how something sticky was stuck to his bare back then detached from it. A quick look told him it was big white plastic sheets that the floor and walls were covered in.
Confused he looked down at himself. He was no longer wearing a jacket or shirt. Or pants for that matter. He had been stripped down to just his black boxers. He gulped, but not at that realization, but at the sight of the dark splotches that covered his fit chest and and strong abdomen.
The marks of a little girls fists., he realized in shock.
Slowly Hank got up. His legs were still bruised so he let out a pained grunt as he did so. He walked over to the window and peeked through the gaps between the rough wooden boards covering it up. The window behind it was covered in a crust of dirt, but Hank could see a small square area between the buildings from here. The place he had dragged Thomas to.
A loud agonizing scream got loud the room next doors and Hank spun around with his heart beating loudly. Cold sweat rolled down his bare skin as he looked at the door. Old and wooden with a pattern of splintered cracks running over the surface like a spiderweb. The knob was rusty and by the looks of it the door could not be locked.
The scream was still ongoing but getting quieter, as the poor guy screaming his pain out into the world was running out of air to scream, before it turned into miserable sobs and crying.
Hank took a deep breath then moved over to the door. The crying and sobbing was dying down then another loud scream exploded.
His fingers were shaking, as Hank raised his hand to grab the knob. It turned with a creak and like expected the wooden door swung open with more audible creaking. Hank flinched when he was hit by the bright artificial light behind it.
Naked light bulbs lit up the room Intensely from the crude wooden poles they were mounted on in the four corners of the square room.
Hank cold only gasp at the sight before him. The room was bigger than the one he was currently in, but the walls and even ceiling were covered by similar white plastic sheets. The floor on the other hand was naked and made from scarred wooden boards. Dusty and dirty, but most noticeably covered in small stains. Some black, some brown and some very fresh and red, but all made from blood.
That was not what had made Hank gasp thought and only a very small part of what made him shake and sweat in terror.
"Quit your whining, bitchboy!", ordered a commanding, but most of all bratty, voice, "You knew the punishment for being late."
Thomas was on the floor crying. The earlier so resilient boy had been stripped down to his shorts like Hank himself. Flat on his stomach he had his blood smeared face lowered towards the dainty feet of the little girl and sobbed. His eyes were both swollen and darkened to the point he could barely see; his nose and lips busted wide open with blood dribbling down his face like a waterfall and mixed with salty tears. The athletic body of the young teen was painted in red and purple marks of small fist and feet. Marys fist and feet obviously.
The girl stood with her back to the door Hank had just opened and while he was sure she had heard it, she completely ignored him.
Her hair was in a ponytail. Like the boys she had stripped off most of her clothes and was dressed in a pair of very short and very tight black work-out shorts straining over rockhard and cut butt cheeks with a bright pink waistband and a black sportsbra with thin pink strings that stuck so snugly to her back Hank could see the deep creases of Marys back muscles outlined by the fabric. Yes, Marys back was ripped. It should not have come as a surprise after he had seen her eightpack abs earlier, but the clear separations between the striated sections of her back looked astonishing. This girl could not have had an ounce of fat on her rockhard body. But it was not just her back that looked amazing. Given her petite size and slim fitness model like build her legs were quite thick. Her thighs were just bulging above the knee with pronounced hamstring and clearly distinct quadriceps heads, while the big diamond-shaped calves below were so sharply defined Hank would have sworn she could have cut glass with them.
Mary bend downward and brutally grabbed Thomas by the back of his neck with one little hand and by one of his inner thighs with one hand. Her back rippled even more, her thighs bunched up a bit, muscle hardened flesh swelling further and abruptly the twelve-year-old blonde straightened back up and the boy whimpered, when his whole larger body was seemingly easily lifted up to chest level. As if that was not insane enough Mary just kept going and slowly but effortlessly raised the boy further.
Hank could see how the striations dug into her shoulders when she lifted him up above her head and saw her muscular arms flex. Sinewy forearms lined with muscle and veins thickened, a deep crevice sunk in in the middle, and her biceps peaked with a thick blue vein cording over the top. Marys arm muscles were not straight up massive, but like all of her they were rockhard and defined and they sure peaked sharply and amazingly high next to the capped shoulders.
Mary did not grunt - heck, her arms did not even shake in the least - as she straightened her arms further and further. The biceps kept their peak for a surprisingly long time, while Mary extended her arms, but slowly they lowered into the ripped arms, while opposite of them big chiseled triceps pushed out.
The sight of the mini muscle girl holding a boy two years her senior extended above her head without breaking a sweat felt unreal to Hank. With the bright lighting and the strange room it felt like a staged show, but he did not believe for a second that the miserable sight of a battered human Thomas had been reduced to had been a willful accomplice in this fucked up demonstration.
"Do you like the preview, boy?", Mary asked and Hank needed a moment to realize she spoke with him now, "This is what real girlpower looks like!"
She dropped Thomas so hard and fast Hank could not even flinch. He slammed to the wooden floor on his face and stomach with such force his body bounced back up for an inch or so, before it came to a rest.
Wordlessly Mary bend back down and grabbed one of Thomas ankles. Slowly and casually she dragged him after her towards one of the walls leaving a trail of blood on the wood where his face was brushing over the floor. The cruel little twelve-year-old dropped the boy off and turned back towards Hank with an icy smile.
"And now...", she spoke, while she slowly walked back into the middle of the room, "You're going to feel it, boy. Up close and personal."
Hank gulped loudly when he saw the coldness in Marys eyes and felt the cold sweat pour down his skin even more.
What had he gotten himself into? He had just wanted to help his little brother. Get back the money. Stop the bully. Now he was stuck in some screwed up room in some shithole of a building dealing with said bullies boss. And she was a beast. Merciless and brutal.
His body shook. His more than six feet tall muscular seventeen-year-old body shook. His thick legs shook. His broad chest shook. His wide shoulders shook. His strong arms shook. His big hands clenched into fists at his side.
The tiny twelve-year-old girl with the blonde hair more than a foot shorter than him just raised her hand smiling to admire her nails.
A part of Hank wanted to laugh about considering this girl a threat. Another part of him had not yet forgotten that she had already brutally kicked his ass before. The rest of him simply noticed the red on her hands was not nail polish.
Mary did not wear nail polish her manicured nails were clean. Her slim fingers and knuckles on the other hand were wearing an uneven pattern of small blood spatters.
Marys smile widened when she saw him notice and slowly the little girl tilted her head. The motion was accompanied by a flex of her clearly defined neck muscles. Seemingly in no hurry to make good on her threat the young girl just kept looking at Hank smiling while she casually stretched her ripped body. The fabric of her sportsbra strained from strong chest muscles that moved beneath the tight fabric, when the girl raised her arms above her head, then leaned sideways in the waist making her rockhard abs twitch.
Before Hank knew he was already running at her screaming in desperation. Fight or flight had kicked in and fight had won out. He knew it was a mistake the moment they collided.
Fully aware punching the girl had failed to yield results Hank just went low and slammed right into her with his shoulder, while he wrapped his bare arms around her slim waist.
The shock of the collision shook him to the bone, when the twelve-year-old braced her little bare feet against the floor and her legs bulged, as she bend forward over Hanks back and wrapped the tight young arms around his body beneath his arms.
Hank grunted loudly when he felt the hard ridges of her arm muscles push into his sides and clamp down on his rips, while the downward pressure forced him to bend further and further down towards the wooden boards beneath them. Desperately he tried to push forward, but his bare feet just uselessly slapped on the floor and slipped back.
"That's all you've got, boy?", he heard Mary ask completely calm above him, while the little girl kept forcing him lower and lower with ease and irresistible strength.
Hank groaned loudly with effort and tried to strain up with all his might, but Mary easily held him down with contemptuous laugh. He felt his broad back press against the hard bricks of her abs above him skin-to-skin and would not have believed the hardness he felt was a human body if it had not been warm and shifting with her breath.
His feet finally slipped, when his battered face was almost so low he could have kissed the floor boards and reflexively released the girls waist with his arms to catch himself on hands and knees.
In a flash Mary had flipped around on top of his back and locked her arms, that were still beneath his arms in a hard merciless full nelson behind his neck, while she simultaneously crossed her ankles in front of his stomach and caught his midsection clamped between her thighs.
The combination of full nelson and body scissors caught him so sudden and hard he immediately dropped flat on the ground. It was hard to breath with his stomach caught between those powerful female thighs. He was red faced in a moment and his every breath a pained gasp or groan. Not made better by Mary hard biceps now punishing his sides and his neck being forcefully pushed forward by her locked hands. Hank struggled as much as was possible, but flat on the ground and still trapped in the girls holds he barely managed to move. It was like his body was glued to the floor. Marys weight was nothing, but she controlled him so thoroughly with the pressure of her holds he could not even try to lift himself of the floor. For all the size and weight Hank had on her the preteen still had him helplessly beneath her rockhard little body.
"What's the matter, boy?", he heard Mary whisper, "Can't even fight me? Can't fight this bod?"
Hank gasped in pain then howled, when his tormentor cranked up the pressure with her arms and legs even more. He could barely breath with her thick muscular thighs compressing his stomach, yet had to scream from the force on his neck.
It lasted no more than a couple of seconds, before the painful hold was suddenly gone and Mary off his back.
"Again!", Mary spoke on her feet and bend over in crouch, "Get up!"
Hank did not have to be told twice. In a second he was back on his feet and stumbling away from his petite little tormentor. Panting heavily he turned back towards Mary.
"Come at me, boy!", the girl spoke with a sneer and slid her tongue over her upper lip, "I'm not done yet."
Hank slowly and cautiously circled around his opponent careful to keep his distance, while the little girls cold blue eyes gazed at him with mocking anticipation of their next contact. She had no reason to be afraid, Hank had not been able to muster any remotely successful resistance to her merciless young body and insane fighting ability.
But for Hank it was a different story, he was barely over the beating he had received outside and after how effortlessly she had stopped his charge, he felt even less confident to fight this battle.
Mary did not care, she lunged forward with the suddenness and ferocious speed of a snake snapping at its victim. She had her arms around his thigh, before Hank could react and pulled his leg up from the ground. Desperately he pushed at her hard shoulders in a struggle not to fall. The deltoid muscles felt hard as a rock beneath his fingers. Mary reacted immediately and pushed forward, while she hooked one leg behind his last standing one and tripped him.
A small scream escaped Hanks lips, as he fell and suddenly slammed hard to the wooden floor. A loud cough escaped his lips when Mary landed on top of his fit stomach on her knees. Groaning he flung out his arms to push her off, but with a slapping sound his palms came to an abrupt stop pressed against the much smaller ones of a dainty little girl.
The instant he saw the wicked little smile spread on Marys face Hank tried to pull away. Too late. Mercilessly the little girls slim fingers closed around them intertwining with his own. Hank grunted when he felt the pain of her little hands crushing into the space between his fingers.
"Got you, boy.", Mary told him triumphantly still with that mean smile on her young lips, "No escape."
Instinctively the older boy tried to pull away, but the twelve-year-old held tight. Her hands were like iron clamps crushing into his own with terrifying strength. His breath left his lungs in a series of short painful bursts.
With a loud grunt Hank changed strategies and squeezed back against the brutal grip of the small girlish hands, while he sat up as much as he could and tried to push Mary off. His thick biceps swelled up and his forearms tightened. As a response the muscle in the little girls hard arms rippled. Deep grooves sunk into the muscle-hardened flesh, while hard ridges pushed out firmly against her soft skin.
Hank strained harder with loud grunting sounds. His big biceps quivered and shook, but Marys rocksolid muscles did not budge. The smile on Marys bratty face only grew wider. Her hard biceps peaks popped even more pronounced and pushed out the vein on top in sharp relief. Hank closed his eye with effort and grit his teeth as he felt the strain in his muscles intensify to a painful burn.
"Give it up, boy!", Mary told him calmly, as she pushed his hands back the first few inches, "I'm a girl! We both know you're weaker than me!"
The loud grunts became a loud earpiercing scream, as the insane strength contained within the sharp female biceps completely overpowered his bigger male muscles and Marys slim fingers completely crushed his hands. But almost as much stung the truth in her words. The tiny twelve-year-old girl younger than his own little brother was not just a better fighter than him, faster than him, tougher than him and with better muscles than him, she was straight up stronger than him, the seventeen-year-old athletic male.
Much stronger, he thought as his back slammed back to the floors and his elbows cracked into the wood next to him. The very next instant Mary had pinned his hands down next to his head.
"I'm stronger, boy!", Mary confirmed once more, as she smirked down at him, "Not that there ever had been any doubt."
Hank strained to push up, but his hands did not move the fraction of an inch on or off the wooden floor. Then he let out another loud scream, when Mary cranked up the pressure on his hands once more. His whole body shook and bucked with spasms of pain running down his arms to his body, but Mary just kept her position on his stomach and his hands down on the floor.
Then like before it just suddenly stopped. His hands were free and Mary got back on her feet.
"Again!", she said, "I'm not done yet."
Hank climbed back to his feet wheezing. Despite the threat of the situation he could not help but feel the intense embarrassment of being outmuscled by a much younger girl. Not that he could focus much on it with Mary approaching him in a wrestlers crouch once more.
The larger male quickly swung his fist for her face, but in a flash she ducked below and had slipped past his side. Before he could turn, she had already wrapped both of her hard ripped arms around his waist and locked her hands.
Hank choked, when he felt her hard arms bulge around him and brutally squeeze his gut. He grabbed her hands in front of him and tried to force them apart, but her grip was like steel and the muscles in her flexing forearms felt hard like chiseled rock was beneath her girlish skin. He grunted louder when her waist-lock intensified. He closed his eyes shut, as he pulled with all of his strength on her ungiving arms.
"You're not even a challenge.", Mary told him condescendingly and Hank released her arms and spun from the waist trying to slam his elbow into the little girl behind him.
Due to the tight grip and small stature of his opponent he failed spectacularly with his arm swinging nowhere close to little Marys head. Instead she suddenly leaned back and hoisted his larger body up from the floor. "Here is a another taste of girlpower, boy!"
By the time he let out a surprised scream, she had already spun and turned and slammed him to face-first to the floor. Just in time Hank got up his arms to break the fall.
It still hurt like hell though. And he blanked out there for a second from the hard impact and stuck to the floor dazed.
"What's the matter, boy? Can't even get up?", Mary asked sneering, as she slowly paraded around him.
Slowly and groaning Hank lifted his head to see her prancing around him both arms raised with her sharp biceps peaks curving up as terrifyingly impressive as ever on her slim arms.
Hank pushed up starting to raise his body up on shaky arms. Sweat poured down his skin and dripped to the floor, where it left dark stains among the little blood spatters. Pain pulsed through his battered body with every passing second. His groan was long and deep. Then he dropped back down powerlessly.
The girl dropped down on her hard muscular butt on the floor next to his head with a scoff. "Later."
He could not move enough anymore to even attempt to put up a fight. Mary stretched out one strong leg on the floor right in front of his face. The other one she raised into the air. Hanks vision was already blurry at this point, but even so he could tell how hard the meat of her powerful thigh looked and how deep the striation lines drew in between the rockhard muscle definitions.
She took him by the hair with one hand and pulled him forward over her leg placing his throat on her leg. Then she closed the scissor and pulled tight.
The sudden clamp of muscular steel compressing his throat send a jolt through his limp body. His mouth wide open and gagging his fingers found Marys strong thighs just on instinct. He clamped down his grip as hard, as he could, but his fingers could not sink into her leg muscles at all. He probably did not even dent the girls soft skin. Still he pulled with all the strength left in his exhausted muscles. Marys legs did not even budge, she just smirked and squeezed harder. Muscle hardened flesh bulged around and into his throat and squeezed his windpipe shut. All he could do was choke and gag. His feeble attempts to break the holds were as nothing to the nightmare-like little girl.
The world was flickering before Hanks eyes and swimming. The pain was intense so was the pressure crushing his throat and the burning of his lungs. Desperately Hank began to claw and punch at the rockhard quads crushing his throat and suffocating him. Had he still been able to swing harder, he still would have just hurt his knuckles. Little Marys leg muscles were as hard as her eightpack abs; completely and utterly unbreakable. His desperate scratching left a red line on babysoft skin at the very best.
A girl the age of his little brother, brutal, fast and physically stronger than him, pretty, petite and hard as steel, twelve-years-old with pink straps on her sportsbra and she was crushing him like it was nothing.
Mary, merciless and muscular., was the last Hank thought about, before he blacked out.

Ice cold water awakened him again. Splashing all over his burning face and naked torso it pierced into his skin like a thousand needles made from ice. Hank shot up with a loud gasp and sputtered water. His breath went fast.
Clanking a metal bucket dropped to the wooden floor boards and audibly rolled a step or two away. It was enough to draw the teen boys attention towards the girl standing in front of him. And her sight was all it took to focus him and make him flinch back. Crawling backwards on hands and legs he moved away from her.
Mary raised the cold blue eyes for a contemptful look at his battered and soaked sight. She still wore the same outfit as before, presenting the older boy with the rippling sight of her stronger muscular body. However, Marys hair was flowing openly in a blonde wavy mane once more. And her cute little face had make-up on it. Her cheeks sparkled with glitter and her lips shimmered in glossy pink. Additionally the manicured nails of her dainty little toes and slim fingers were painted with bright pink polish now.
None of that mattered to Hank as much as the metal bat that she was holding in her small hand, though. Mary scoffed when she saw the fearful look in his eyes.
"I'm not the one who needs it, wimp." Mary casually tossed the bat to the floor in front of Hank. "Pick it up!", she said while she raised her arms in pose and slowly flexed. The curve of her biceps rose and rose until the cut ungiving muscle had fully peaked. "Bring it on, wimp! I want to hurt you some more!"
"No, please.", he begged but Marys eyes just narrowed.
"Pick it up!", she repeated threateningly, as she turned and showed him how her biceps bulged from the back with a threatening thick vein on the top, "Pick it up and fight me!"
Hank scanned his surroundings for a way to escape, but even the door he had initially entered through was now hidden behind the plastic sheets, leaving him unable to tell where it was. No outside light reached the room so he had no idea how much time had passed since he had been choked into unconsciousness between the rippling thigh muscles of his cruel tormentor. However, Thomas had vanished from the corner in which Mary had dropped him like a toy she had lost interest in and in fact the room all together.
"What are you waiting for, wimp?", Mary asked still with her arms and back flexed at Hank, "You want to try fighting me without it again?"
Slowly the preteen muscle girl turned back at him. Her abs rippled, when she flexed it at Hank. "You could not even put a dent in these with just your weak ass bod, wimp, and I don't want to fall asleep, while whipping your butt again. Pick it up!"
This time Hank reached slowly for the bat, while he kept his eyes on the brutal brat in front of him. The feeling of the wrap around the handle in his hand was surprisingly comforting when he got up and brandished the bat in front of himself like sword.
The tip of his weapon pointed at the little girls hard chest only separated from the cloth of her bra by a few inches of air. Mary squinted down on the metal with a contemptful smirk on her now glossy pink lips.
Hank swung the bat back with both of his arms, when he already rushed a step forward and swung for Marys smirking head with all of his strength. Before he had met Mary he never had thought himself capable of going for a twelve-year-old little girl with no hesitation, but now he had no room for holding back and the terror of what Mary might have done to him this time was doing the rest.
The bat whistled through the air and hit nothing, when Mary scoffed and leaned her upper-body back so far by the waist she seemed to bend over backwards in a ninety degree angle. The instant the swing had passed over her she shot back up like a spring.
With Marys reflexes and technical skill it would have been easy to nail him where and however she wanted in that instant. Instead she just raised a thin eyebrow at him.
Hank dodged backwards then immediately dove forward again with another swing. This time a downward swing. The girl turned from the hip, twisting her upper-body and as a result her head out of the path of the bat. The lack of a hit let Hank stumble forward due to his momentum and trip right over one pf Marys rippling legs.
He just so managed to keep his balance and not fall over wildly flailing his eyes. The instant he turned back her little foot slammed hard into his sternum. It knocked the wind straight out of him and knocked him right back down on his ass.
"Clumsy to boot, huh?", Mary asked with her leg still raised, "I wait till you stand again, wimp."
The brat kept the strong leg raised into the air for a few moments longer effortlessly balancing her weight on the other leg. In slowmotion she then moved it back down and set the ball of her foot down.
Hank gulped. Her body control and rippling muscles were on full display during this deliberately slow movement. Mary apparently had no interest in attacking him while he was down. Instead she raised her arms over her head and leaned far to the side from her waist, doing some stretches. Rows of deeply edged abdominal muscles pushed out into deeper relief as she turned her body.
Hank used the obvious taunt to lean forward and swing the metal bat pow to the ground to smash it right into the brutal little fighting machines ankle. Mary just leaned down further to the side and dropped to her hands swinging her legs up in the air and out of the way of the swing. As she cartwheeled out of harms way the brats hard leg whipped through the air and a dainty foot struck the side of Hanks face.
It was like a hammerblow, when her tiny foot knocked his head to the side. He dropped out of the sitting position sideways to the floor. A warm liquid dripped down his hurt face. His nose had been busted open again.
He groaned loudly, as he pushed back up, then used the bat as a crutch to get up further. Still it took him almost half a minute to get back to his feet.
Apparently his opponent did not mind waiting. With her knuckles on her hips and her elbows angled forward she hit an amazing lat spread, that despite her slim build showed of two very hard and round lats. Like hard half circles they stood out behind the girls back and widened her upper torso to give her in contrast to her impressively slim waist an amazing v-shape.
"What are you waiting for, wimp?", she asked coldly, "Bring it on!"
Desperately Hank roared and went on the offense swinging with the for the twelve-year-olds hip.
Mary spun alongside the motion and swung her leg in a sharp arc right below the floor. Before the bat touched even the soft skin drawing tightly over her rockhard body, her low kick swiped both of his legs off the ground and Hank screamed loudly as he dropped backwards and hit the wooden floor hard.
Groaning he stared upwards. Above him stood Mary and slowly pulled up her knee in front of her chest. Hank could see how deep lines split the rockhard muscle of her diamond-shaped calf. The she stretched her leg straight up vertically to the floor. Hank let out a gasp of horror, but was to slow to roll to the side to dodge the axe kick. All he managed to do was hold up the metal bat with both of his arms above his chest.
Her heel hit the metal with a loud clank and drove his improvised shield straight down on his chest. The side of the bat smashed right into his sternum. An agonizing scream burst from Hanks lips in an explosion of pain and spittle then turned into pained whimpering.
Glancing down the line of her hard muscled leg out of icy-blue eyes into Hanks face Mary smiled coldly. Wordlessly she leaned forward and put more strength on that leg. Her quads pushed out as her thigh flexed and bunched up with muscle. Hanks whimpers became loud cries of pain,when he felt how the metal bat was pressed down harder and harder on his chest.
"Wimp.", was all Mary said, before she relaxed her leg and stepped back.
The girl brought down her fists in front of her lower abdomen, as she leaned forward and hot a most muscular pose. The sight was incredibly shocking. The muscle just exploded from the lean frame as rockhard bumps rippling with striations. Sinew and vein stood out against her skin like cables. The bra strained when pecs and traps pushed out strongly and drew the dark fabric tight.
Mary was a pretty twelve-year-old little thing, but flexing like this she would have made grown men surrender without a fight. That was how tough she looked with those hard biceps peaks and rippling forearms bulging like the muscle tried to rip through her skin.
"Are you scared, wimp?", the girl asked then tightened the flex more with slight grunt, making the muscles bulge and ripple even more.
Hank crawled backwards away from that powerful sight of that powerful merciless beast of a girl. The bat that had proven absolutely useless against a little girl in a sports bra rolled from his chest and clattered to the wooden blood painted floor.
That was when Hanks hand hit against something metal. He glanced back on pure instinct and saw the bucket that had been used to splash him awake.
Before Hank even knew he had already grabbed it with one hand and the bat with the other and had jumped to his feet. With a loud scream he hurled the bucket at the still flexing Mary. The girl dropped the pose and swung her head to the left. The flying metal bucket passed her head without doing any harm, but it distracted her from Hanks approach just for long enough. With all his strength, desperation and frustration he swung it with both of his arms at Marys slim neck.
"Now you bore me, wimp.", Mary spoke calmly.
She spun like a whirlwind and went low with a speed like Hank had stopped all together. With one leg bend to the point her knee was almost touching the wooden floor, while the ball of her foot still touched the ground, her upper-body was twisted backwards almost away from Hank with her palms on the floor, while her other leg shot out long in the opposite direction. Out of the spin it struck Hanks thigh. He cried out loudly as the pain exploded up his leg. Almost the same instant she had already leaned further backwards and raised the leg up in a steep upwards quick that took Hanks breath away with a perfect hit of her little foot to his diaphragm.
He bent his mouth wide open to suck in air, but unable to as his body cramped from the hit.
The foot that had just kicked him hit the floor in a hard stomp and immediately became the next center of rotation for Mary. Out of the spin the leg that had supported her body just now shot up vertically, so that her legs were in a split and her upper-body parallel to the ground, and slammed her dainty foots heel into Hanks chin right from below.
Hank believed he lost the ground beneath his feet for a second and his soles lifted at least two inches off the floor for a moment, but every bit of what actually happened vanished in the flashing white before his eyes, as the massive kick shook his brain to the core. In the chaos of pain and flashing light all Hank noticed was Mary. Whirling through the air, she kicked him in the face first with one foot then immediately with the other.
Mary landed on her feet the same moment Hank hit the floor as a jumbled mess of a person. In the first instant he did not even know his own name. The kick to the leg had taken his footing the, kick to the diaphragm had taken his ability to breath, the kick to the chin and shaken his brain to the point he could not think and the remaining two kicks had just been there to show off. Mary had utterly destroyed him with only her legs, when he had been armed with a metal bat. And she was a petite twelve-year-old girl wearing pink lip gloss.

Hank awoke in a bed hurting all over. All over his battered and beaten body was covered in casts and bandages. A tube was stuck in his arm connecting him to an IV bag. The stench of aether filled the air with the usual smell of hospital and natural light flooded in through thin curtains. Expensive flowers stood in a vase on top of the nightstand next to his bed. One of his eyes was still swollen shut, but with the other he could see a pink card stuck in the bouquet. It looked hand drawn and the pink was in fact a crudely drawn unicorn, but the letters were in gold and in neat handwriting.
"Now you know how to treat a girl, wimp.", it read. Hank blinked then slowly very slowly he raised an aching arm towards the flowers and grabbed the card with his bruised finger, bruised from a twelve-year-olds grip during a test of strength he had lost.
The back of the card revealed more writing:
"You're mine, wimp!
Once you can walk again, you and I are going to see each other more often.
Every month.
Every month you're going to bring a whole bunch of high school money or else...
p.s.: Just take it from some even bigger wimps than yourself. Just like bitchboy and the rest of my school boy bitches do."
The card could flip open and when Hank did open it, it slipped from his suddenly weak fingers, as Hank collapsed in his hospital bed with a shocked gasp. The card fluttered down from the bed and fell to the floor. It landed with the inside revealed. On one side there was a photo glued to the card. The picture showed a cute little blonde in a glittery pink jacket. She had slipped one arm out of the jackets sleeve and showed off the arms bare muscle hardened flesh by flexing one mean biceps into the throat of scrawny darkhaired boy, that she held in a brutal chokehold next to chiseled eightpack abs, that a cropped top beneath the jacket partially exposed. The boys face had a shade of dark red and one of the eyes behind the broken lenses of his glasses had swollen shut. Blood run over the lower half of his face from a broken nose, as he unsuccessfully struggled against the corded muscle of the preteen girls strong arm.
On the other side of the cards inside there was something else written in the same neat handwriting as the rest.
"Tyler-bitch here promised you would not tell the cops by the way.
Your decision, though, wimp.
I can deal with it either way.
Trust me on that, wimp!
-Mary, the Merciless"

The end
Old 18-Sep-17, 19:57
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mary is Merciless

Wow. I like your little girl beating stories!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-17, 10:29
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Oh my God, another instant classic! What a beast! Mary is awesome, I was just mesmerized as I saw her completely destroy the much taller, heavier, older boy with just abject ease, not only proving herself to be faster and more skilled, but stronger! I thought he had a chance if they actually tested upper body strength, but boy was I wrong, she just dominated him, overpowered him, and made him her bitch! And I almost like that she's not innocent, she knows she is a Goddess and enjoys hurting these mortals, she knows that it is useless to resist her. I'm almost sure that if he had hit her with that metal bat, he wouldn't have been able to hurt her anyway, but she was just too fast, her reactions were nearly superhuman. I have no doubt that she must've studied martial arts, because she has the dodging and blocking skills of someone who is a seasoned fighter. I'm also sure that if she is involved in martial arts, that her dojo is hers, not by the fact that she started it or owned it, but she became the queen of it by force, that she defeated the master and owner of it in a fight with ease. Maybe after having challenged and defeated a couple of different black belts under him, possibly more than one at a time. Mary seems to be truly unstoppable, if Hank brought a couple of his friends along, his own age, strength and size, 3 on 1 against Mary, it'd be much the same, she would beat and humiliate them all with her superior strength, speed and skills. So thanks again, MLG, your writing has hit another home run with me. I look forward to more of your writing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-17, 12:27
Last Achievements

Thanks guys, glad you guys liked it and took the time to give me some feedback.

It's probably save to assume Mary knows a bit about martial arts, iceman.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-17, 23:09
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Nice, I can only imagine Mary's back story, how she got so strong, muscular, and just overall superior to anyone on Earth, I can also imagine if someone does call the cops on her, how she would handle the police, would she charm them into believing she's completely innocent or would she take time to show them why it would be in their best interests to not disturb her again? Are her etched, hard muscles bullet proof? Or is she so fast that she can dodge a bullet?
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-17, 18:02
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Really good story, love the second part when she really proved she was stronger.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-17, 18:20
Last Achievements

Yes, I wanted to make her primarily based around martial arts and fighting, but also make very clear that she was also stronger purely physically, so I made the second segment all wrestling with Mary completely dominating Hank with brute force and muscle.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-17, 23:18
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

really struggled to decide but this is my second favorite of your stories. lily is best to me, but mary muscles in very so close. you are such a great writer MLG please write many more stories about these muscle bullies. i'm not sure what else you could do with her but it might be fun to see more of her background like where is mary from and like that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-18, 19:09
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

can we see more mary or lily soon? best regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-18, 19:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can we see more mary or lily soon? best regards
Bit burned out on Lilly after that last really long addition. Regarding Mary I hope I can soon put out another part(which admittedly is a bit of set-up for the real action), but I need to finish something else before I get to writing that so please be patient.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, boxing, bully, flexing, legs, muscle, teen girl, wrestling, young girl, younger-older domination