Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-18, 21:36
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

I have sessioned with Goddess Anat once and have one scheduled with her. To me, she is near the top of the list, one of the best there is.

To start, Goddess Anat is strong, in good condition and not only knows Jiu-Jitsu, but she knows how to fight. At first, she kind of comes across cold, but I think that is as she is sizing you up. Once our session started, she was incredibly warm and went out of her way to make sure I enjoyed it.

I am not trained, so I don’t know how someone trained in martial arts would do with her. I will say this: She had no trouble with me. We’d start on our knees and inevitably, I wound jump on my back with her in mount and have me in a schoolgirl pin. Or a reverse head scissors, or a breast smother, or some other incredible hold that I couldn’t escape from.

I have sessioned with many of the best-known wrestlers over the last 20-25 years, and Anat is in the Top 5 or 10 I’ve faced. She’s strong (especially for her size) and is incredibly flexible. She knows Jiu-Jitsu and she’s fearless. Plus, she’s a great shit talker. I love it when the woman talks trash to me and Anat is hands down the best at this.

She has a great body, too, and she’s willing to use it to smother you. I didn’t ask for face sits, but she face sat me and I loved it. She breast smothered me multiple times, and I loved that.

I highly recommend her and look forward to wrestling her again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 07:06
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetOnMyLvL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really like to have a session with goddess anat but on her site she mentioned that she won’t reply if you don’t sent references in your request ( sorry if I am wrong ) but what does she mean by that, btw im really not good at english so it’s just that i don’t understand it xd.

Added after 18 minutes:

Can someone help me out pls, i dont know what references u have to put if u want to request a session
As others have mentioned, I mean names of other wrestlers or dominatrices you’ve had sessions with. As long as they are well-known, I can usually find the contact info myself.

I do take clients that have no references, but I require a larger and electronic deposit. This provides a level of security because muggers aren’t likely to put down large amounts of money (not saying it can’t happen, just less likely) and the electronic record can be traced by law enforcement (but not by me) if anything did go wrong. It’s not only about whether or not the client might bail. No references can mean anything from paranoid to dangerous.

There are some types of sessions for which I will not accept a client who has no references (e.g. dangerous sessions like water boarding, or controversial sessions that are in a grey area with the law, or role play scenarios that involve me doing things “against the persons will”). This is mainly to protect myself. I would like to accept all reasonable requests, but the reality of the world makes it foolish to do so.

Some people who have no references end up being great clients that I’d love to see again. Some are people that would clearly have difficulty obtaining a good reference, because working with them was so unpleasant. But, not everyone that has references is a winner either! I try to be flexible about experience level.

Another area I might be stubborn about is a session in a foreign country. I really prefer references for these because I have less rights/protection in many countries. Abruptly ending a long trip would be a very expensive loss, with a lot of potential long term consequences.

I hope that helps to clarify the issue.

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I include this info out of courtesy to the girl. It saves her from having to ask it (if I don't include it, it is a very common question) and costs me almost nothing (one sentence) to include it. It is certainly relevant for competitive sessions, e.g. some girls will only do competitive session with guys under a certain weight.

It's surprising to see Anat querying this. The reason seems straight-forward to me.
Believe it or not, I had no idea anyone limited what kind of session they were willing to do based on size/weight. The only time I’ve done this was with lift and carry.
I always go over safety at the beginning of the session, which I expect everyone to be able to understand/apply regardless of their dimensions.

Most of the information I get about what other ladies policies/rules look like has come from clients. I haven’t had many experiences of wrestlers trying to help out or give advice. Some ladies don’t even respond to requests to verify references.
Of course some ladies are amazingly helpful, and answer almost every question I could ask. I try to be this way with other wrestlers. I don’t consider allowing people to struggle as an ethical approach to increasing the volume of my own sessions. If I work hard, and do my best to provide a good product, I should do well. Other people doing well isn’t a threat to me.

Last edited by Goddess Anat; 26-Nov-18 at 07:06.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 07:06
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Goddess Anat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Both. But I excel at pins.

Skinny/long people are the best at submissions, because they can maneuver quickly and slickly. I have thick legs and a strong back, so I'm best at holding you down and making you cry.
What is your favorite pin if you don't mind me asking? Or do you have multiple favorite pins?
Old 26-Nov-18, 10:47
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I can’t say I have a favorite. My favorite would be whatever is most effective on you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-18, 22:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Anat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can’t say I have a favorite. My favorite would be whatever is most effective on you.
Which after about 5 minutes would be any pin of your choice because I would be gassed and unable to fight out of it.

I will be checking out your site, and purchasing content soon. Is there any match in particular that sticks out where you executed a lot of pins?

Thank you very much and I appreciate your time.
Old 28-Nov-18, 21:01
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

My best selling competitive wrestling vids are the “Garrick” videos.

If you like Fantasy or semi comp, you might like “The Wimp” or “Tormented Terry”

Enjoy 😉
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 21:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
My best selling competitive wrestling vids are the “Garrick” videos.

If you like Fantasy or semi comp, you might like “The Wimp” or “Tormented Terry”

Enjoy 😉
Many thanks and I will be sure to check them out.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-18, 19:55
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Just got out of a second session with Anat, and WOW, again. I didn’t think she could improve so much from the last time and I wasn’t sure if going for two hours was the right choice, but both those fears are unfounded.

I’ll make a more detailed review after I’ve had some time to put my head back, but yeah... she’s one of the best. It’s probably not fair talking about an entire industry when I’ve scarcely scratched the surface, but it’s legitimatly hard to imagine someone being better.
The Following User Says Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-18, 20:52
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Legs Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Okay, so had some time to process. Apologies if this comes off weird after I've already sung her praises, but I think there's enough new stuff to talk about here to warrant a second review.

Yesterday, I had a two hour session with Goddess Anat. Right away, that was a big surprise, because I thought it would be unlikely she'd even come down here. I saw her posting that she was considering a quick trip to the East Coast, figured I'd take a chance and ask her to stop by Charlotte, and she was incredibly receptive.

As for the actual session itself, I was a tad worried. Not because I didn't think she could do it, but I've never experienced a session like that before. I thought there might be a danger of running out of things to do, and I wasn't sure how well either of us would do with more of a roleplaying scenario.

In hindsight, those were silly fears. We started with more of a competitive scenario, and despite the fact that I've managed to buff up and lose some weight since our last encounter, it didn't matter - Anat's stronger than she was when we met last time. She was never weak, mind you, but now she's just radiating power, surging with muscle. She's on the shorter side, but that might even work in her favor - she's like a wrecking ball. Combine that with great speed and an RNC that she can snap on in a second, and she's a challenge for just about any guy, size be damned.

We also did an interrogation scene, with us playing the roles of spies and her grilling me for information on my partner. Again, I was a little iffy on this, I've watched a lot of her videos, and I can't recall her doing too much roleplaying in this vein before...but, once again, she exceeded expectations. She played the role to a hilt, exuding this great sense of danger and indignation, adding little details, working with the environment, keeping me guessing. It reached the point where my character was on the floor in the fetal position, crying and begging her to stop, and I didn't have to fake it all that much.

I could go on and on, really, and I'll probably mention a few other great things when I streamline this review for sessiongrirls and make it less ramble. Suffice it to say, Anat isn't just great, but she's getting better. I haven't wrestled nearly enough women to go around throwing 'best in the world' labels and I hate big declarations like that anyway, but I will say that, while I could imagine having as good a session with someone else, I can't imagine it being better. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I wouldn't bet on it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-18, 00:30
Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I’m in the east coast and I feel Goddess Anat would be easy work I would destroy her. I feel like most of her victims wanted to lose.

Tags
anat, review, stuckup