Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-18, 03:53
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Judo Humiliated by Dieuwertje Schotermeer

Humiliated by Dieuwertje Schotermeer

Note: this is a continuation of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , which is a little side-story of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Five years after the fight Маркус Адрианов Адрианусовић (Markus Adrianov Adrianusović) had with the tailgating Croatian womanc called Myrna Gović ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ), Markus Adrianov Adrianusović once again managed to get himself into trouble. Being 25 years old now, his attitude slightly changed. Albeit still full of enthusiasm and life energy, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was slowly becoming more peaceful and tolerating. He always hated it when people ignored him and forced them to react by, for example, grabbing their phone from their hands to get a reaction. Although this method worked in the sense that people finally reacted to him, it rarely resulted in the kind of reaction he wanted. Instead of them answering his question, they simply started scolding him and then continue on ignoring him. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović would continue to “bully” these people into answering or leaving. It didn’t take long for him to develop the public image of “the man you should always respond to”.

Although not entirely proud of the image Markus Adrianov Adrianusović got from this, at least people stopped ignoring him; something that he really hated. He preferred receiving swear words and threats over not receiving any response at all when asking someone a question.

Most of this kind of behaviour was in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s past, when he was 19, 20 and even a little bit when he was 21 years old. Even now that he is 25 years old, he could come across quite forceful in his voice when he needs to repeat himself over someone not answering him, but at least he didn’t persist any more. He wouldn’t take physical measures any more to force someone to react and he also wouldn’t repeat himself over and over again. After three or four times, he would just give up and think: “I am being ignored again...”

During the time that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was 20 years old, he had this female friend (not girlfriend, and not a very close friend either!) with blonde hair, extremely skinny legs and a big nose. She was also 20 years old, although a few months younger, and was of Western European and Nordic descent, without any Slavic blood inside of her. This wasn’t only obvious from her appearance, but also from her behaviour. In each and every conflict she had with someone, she was always afraid of directly addressing the person that she believed did something wrong to her. Instead, she would always go and complain to authority figures, like someone’s parents, teacher, school’s director, police, judge etcetera. There was only one way to find out that you treated her not well enough; through some authority above you.

Her name was Dieuwertje Schotermeer. She originated from the Netherlands and she always seemed to be a little bit mysterious about who her biological father was. She claimed to have the same father as Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, meaning that she was his little half-sister, but Markus Adrianov Adrianusović always laughed about it, calling it “Bullshit” and even telling her: “You are just trying to acquire yourself some siblings out of jealousy because you grew up as the only child!” Dieuwertje Schotermeer would start getting emotional at these claims, sometimes even crying, but it never came to the point of a real fight. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was okay with Dieuwertje Schotermeer believing what she wanted to believe, if that made her comfortable.

There was actually a reason to believe that Dieuwertje’s claims were true, in the sense of her and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s father sharing some similarities in facial structure and even behaviour. Both of them were emotionally not so stable, meaning that they could have emotional “explosions” when they were triggered too much. Despite of this, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović couldn’t find anything he had in common with Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Basically everything between them was as different as could be, with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović being physically strong, energetic and enthusiastic, and Dieuwertje Schotermeer being weak, skinny and with low energy, unless she played football. Their behaviour also differed in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović never being afraid to tell someone to stop his/her behaviour or to fuck off, while Dieuwertje Schotermeer was too afraid to say this and instead just went complaining to an authority figure afterwards. Their interests (chess, mathematics and programming vs how to cure diseases and football) also differed. The only thing they seemed to have in common, was their mutually shared love for animals. Both of them would pat dogs and cats, brake for birds, watch animals in nature with big interest, feed animals and cry whenever seeing a video showing animal cruelty.

The interactions between Markus Adrianov Adrianusović and Dieuwertje Schotermeer got stuck, since Dieuwertje Schotermeer sometimes ignored Markus Adrianov Adrianusović for unknown reasons, resulting in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović trying to force her to respond, resulting in Dieuwertje Schotermeer complaining about him through authorities, which was something that infuriated Markus Adrianov Adrianusović even more. He always hated it when people did that: whining to authority figures instead of explaining their dissatisfaction to him directly. Needless to say, this escalated the situation even more. It would end in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović publishing edited pictures of Dieuwertje Schotermeer, in which he gave her a monobrow, Serbian eyes (green instead of blue) and an even bigger nose, in which Dieuwertje Schotermeer resorted to sending complaints to the highest administration of the university where Markus Adrianov Adrianusović studied, hoping for him to get kicked out that university. When that didn’t work, she filed a report to the police. When that didn’t work, she tried starting a trial against Markus Adrianov Adrianusović herself. That resulted in some left-wing judge ordering a contact ban on Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, together with a criminal record due to “stalking”. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović contested this, after which the text “stalking” on Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s criminal record was rephrased to “deliberately intimidating people”. The criminal record remained though, and so did the contact ban, which would be lifted the moment that Dieuwertje Schotermeer officially requested its withdrawal, which could also be forever!

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović hated this. He was mad at the criminal record, which could cause major problems in finding a job and to move to other countries. What if he found a job in Western Europe? Or Russia? Could he even move there now, with his criminal record of deliberately intimidating people? Or would he be denied access and spend the remainder of his life in Serbia?

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović had many plans after this of taking revenge on Dieuwertje Schotermeer. He thought of a wide variety of options: from something innocent like re-publishing her edited pictures, into approaching her and murdering her. His grudge against Dieuwertje Schotermeer seemed quite persistent, considering the fact that he was constantly reminded of his criminal record whenever moving abroad. Despite of this, very slowly, over the course of years, it started to fade. Although totally forgetting her was quite impossible, at least he could finish his study in Computer Science and find himself a job. The job was pretty well-paid. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović wasn’t a millionaire, but he could afford himself a reasonable house and a second-hand car. Not bad for a country that has faced so many difficulties in the past, like Yugoslavia! :-D

On a good (or bad?) day, when Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was already 25 years old, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović received an e-mail from Dieuwertje Schotermeer, saying:

Hi Brother!

How are you?

We haven’t spoken to each other for so long now. Let’s meet up!

Dieuwertje

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović looked at this, scratching his beard, thinking: “This is a trap. She hasn’t officially revoked the contact ban that the judge imposed on me, so if I answer this e-mail, I will go to prison!” So Markus Adrianov Adrianusović did what every respectable Serb would have done: ignoring the e-mail.

Two days after this, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović received an official letter from the Serbian government that the contact ban had been revoked. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović then decided to answer the e-mail. He had mixed feelings about his, because on the one hand, he really wanted to normalise the relationship with Dieuwertje Schotermeer. On the other hand, she had caused him so much trouble by giving him a criminal record. He hadn’t been able to go on a vacation to Russia or Belarus ever since, since he was denied a visa all the time. He therefore also wanted some kind of revenge, since she made his life much harder than it should have been, while hers was not affected by the least, always being protected by her family, his family and any authority figures that she decided to whine to. “But still, if she is sorry for what she has done, I am willing to leave all of this in the past!”, he thought.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović decided to reply to Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s e-mail, accepting her invitation and finally setting up an appointment to visit her, in a week time, on a Saturday.

When Saturday was there, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović took a shower early in the morning, stepped into his car and drove to her place. He really didn’t know what to expect form the visit. Was Dieuwertje Schotermeer going to be cheerful and happy to see him? Has she missed him? Will this be a revival of their old friendship? Or will she still be mad at him and start scolding him for what he had allegedly done wrong in the past?

Upon arriving, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović wanted to ring the bell, but… “Where is the bell?”, he asked himself. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović couldn’t find the bell anywhere, so he just knocked the door with the back of his fingers. Then a blonde-haired girl arrived, in nothing more but a tank top and shorts. She opened the door and said: “Hi Markus! Good to see you!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović immediately noticed the difference in her arms and legs. Her arms, who were always scrawny, suddenly weren’t so scrawny any more, but proportional to the rest of her body. They even had a hint of muscle in them. Her legs too were now visibly stronger than before, both her thighs and her calves.

“Good to see you too, Dieuwertje. I see you have become a little bit stronger. Looking good!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović said with a smirk, to which Dieuwertje Schotermeer also smirked and responded with: “My body has made even more developments than your eyes allow you to see. I am capable of more than you think!”, with a both playful and arrogant facial expression and tone. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović enjoyed this remark. She really had some self-esteem. “Awesome!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought.

“Come in”, she said with a hint of excitement. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović entered. While taking off his shoes, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed that Dieuwertje Schotermeer was barefoot in shorts. Her feet were surprisingly beautiful for a girl that didn’t even look that good, with the biggest toe being the longest one. Although they were also quite dirty and even a little bit rough looking compared to five years ago, resulting in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović suspecting that Dieuwertje Schotermeer didn’t take great care of her naturally beautiful feet. When following her into the living room, she sat down in a big, brown sofa that seemed to be made for a giant. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović sat down on another sofa. While crossing her powerful looking legs, Dieuwertje Schotermeer started: “So… Markus, do you have something to say?”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Yes, your body arms and legs look much stronger than before. What did you do?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Playing football, climbing mountains, canoeing etcetera.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Looks impressive. It seems like you are turning into a strong girl after all! :-D ”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Yeah, I am, but have you anything else to say to me instead of praising my body?”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Not in particular, but I could tell you about this computer game I made. It’s a game that I haven’t named yet, but you control an artillery gun and have to hit certain targets in the Bosnian War, careful not to hit civilian targets. After having made the text-based version of the game several years ago, I decided to go graphical with Unity.”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “I mean, do you have something to say to me, about what you have done to me in the past?”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Uhmm…. Not really… :-/ ”
Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “That’s a pity. So you don’t feel sorry at all for what you have done to me? With those edited pictures? You caused me so much grief with that, especially because of the fact that those are still circulating on the Internet.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Stop whining, you big-nosed freak of nature! What I did to you, was not even a half percent of what you did to me, with that criminal record!”

Upon hearing this, Dieuwertje Schotermeer started glaring at Markus Adrianov Adrianusović for a few seconds. Then she jumped up from her sofa, walked up to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović and menacingly told him: “You take that back!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Boohoo. Very intimidating. I think I might ” **WHACK** Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s foot exploded into Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face, making his cheek bone sting with pain. After having felt the impact of the unexpected kick, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović looked up and saw Dieuwertje Schotermeer standing in a fighting position, still glaring, menacingly, fiercely. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, stunned from her sudden attack, started to feel the pain more and more. He couldn’t believe what just happened. Did she just really attack him? SHE?

“What the hell was that about? If you want me to leave, you could have said it with words, you know”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović said as he started heading for the hall to pick up his shoes, but his path was blocked by the still scary looking Dieuwertje Schotermeer.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović tried to walk past her and gently pushed her shoulder away. He noticed that her shoulder felt very warm, warmer than he would expect. But also, instead of him moving her away and him getting past, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović felt Dieuwertje Schotermeer grabbing his arm that initially pushed her away and applied a painful wrist-lock. “Aargghh! Careful, please”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović said, after which Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s bare foot shot up and hit his face with the upper part of her foot. **BAM!** Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose was in agony from this kick. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović tried freeing himself from the painful wrist-lock, but he couldn’t. Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s wrist-lock was too tight. Then her beautiful foot again quickly flew up in the air, but this time, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović managed to block it with his free arm. Dieuwertje Schotermeer let go of the wrist-lock, turned around and gave, together with a yell, a powerful roundhouse kick to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s side - **BAM** -, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović stumble a few steps away from Dieuwertje Schotermeer with tremendous pain in his side. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was really becoming angry with this sudden show of aggression. He wanted to put a stop to it. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović turned towards Dieuwertje Schotermeer, who was still proudly standing there, with pink shorts showing off her bare legs and feet and her white tank top exposing her bare arms. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović threw a punch to her face with his right fist. Dieuwertje Schotermeer blocked his punch and delivered three punches on her own to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s mouth, throat and cellar bone. **WHACK** **WHACK** **WHACK**. The impact of her punched were far more powerful than Markus Adrianov Adrianusović ever expected them to be. His mouth even started bleeding and he gagged for a few seconds, almost fearing that he will die there and then. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was thinking: “How can she be so strong? She was always a pathetic weakling, both in physical and in emotional sense; scrawny body, always started crying over nothing and even whining about people through authorities because she always had been afraid of facing people directly. And now… What the hell is going on? Has she been training or something? She still looks quite skinny...”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “You look surprised, brother. Yes, I have been training alongside Joelia Pennar in the German army! She taught me some tricks that I could use to defend myself in case of an attack. Or, in this case, to teach pathetic creatures like you a lesson!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović didn’t respond, processing what he has heard. It was hard for him to believe to be true. Joelia Pennar was his older half-sister, serving in the German army as a doctor despite not having any German blood herself. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović has never seen her because of her refusal to visit him. All he had was this big-nosed girl who falsely claimed to be closely related to him, but has she really seen his real sister? If so, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović really wanted to know more about Joelia Pennar.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “About her, Joelia, what is she like? And how did you two communicate with each other?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “She is quite a preserved lady, I would say. And we communicated in English, since my German is awful!”
Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “You are Dutch, right? Don’t Dutchies know German very well?”
Dieuwertje Schotermeer responded with “HELL NO! But enough bullshit! Face me!”, after which she applied a fighting stance, inviting Markus Adrianov Adrianusović to attack her.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, having had a taste of her fighting taste, thought to himself: “She is a pro with kicks and keeping a distance, but she probably can’t wrestle very well. Her scrawny body will be in disadvantage, then!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović charged at Dieuwertje Schotermeer, intending to use his superior weight and size to push her to the ground. Dieuwertje Schotermeer, having sensed this, quickly sidestepped Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, but wasn’t quick enough because Markus Adrianov Adrianusović extended both arms in case Dieuwertje Schotermeer would try to evade. His left arm caught Dieuwertje Schotermeer and they both went down to the floor, with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s weight on Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović quickly jumped up Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s stomach to straddle her, but before he could do that, Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s knee shot up and caught Markus Adrianov Adrianusović in his ball-sack. **BAM!** This hurt Markus Adrianov Adrianusović so much, that he couldn’t proceed with his plan, but instead fell in agony on the ground, on his side, next to Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Dieuwertje Schotermeer seized this opportunity by standing up. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, despite the pain, also tried standing up, but when he was still standing on hands and knees, he felt someone jump on his back and felt a skinny arm around his throat. The arm itself wasn’t strong enough to choke him, but then the arm suddenly became incredibly strong and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović choked. He quickly grabbed that arm to relieve the pressure, which worked a little. Breathing became a labour, but at least he didn’t pass out. Then Dieuwertje Schotermeer wrapped her legs around Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s waist, interlocking her feet and squeezing those thin legs together. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović didn’t pay attention to this at first. Instead, all of his attention went to breathing through the part of his throat that was constricted by Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s surprisingly strong arm. Later, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović would learn that this arm became so strong because she reinforced that arm with her other arm. After like 6 seconds, however, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also noticed that her legs were taking its toll on him. The constriction of his waist by her legs felt extremely uncomfortable. Tensing all of his abdominal muscles didn’t have the desired effect. Her legs were thin, which resulted in them cutting into his waist. Her legs didn’t need to be very strong; they were destructive regardless with the way they were. When Markus Adrianov Adrianusović really couldn’t ignore the pain that Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s legs were inflicting on him, he let go of her arm and used his arms to relieve some pressure from her legs. This worked, barely, but now he couldn’t breathe any more. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović quickly grabbed Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s arm again, managing to get some vital breaths when he was on the verge of passing out. But then the legs constricted his waist again, turning his stomach into mush. With one hand, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović tried giving himself breathing space while the other one pushed away one of her legs. All this did, was postponing the inevitable. Finally, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s vision became smaller, encircled by darkness. Finally, his body gave in as he went limp.

Upon waking up, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed how his face was laying on a warm surface. Simultaneously, he noticed a strong, not so pleasant odour coming from that same surface. The odour became stronger and stronger as he inhaled and exhaled through his nose, resulting in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović wanting to get away from it. He tried to stand up, but noticed that his arms couldn’t reach him. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also noticed a weight upon his back preventing him from standing up. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović then just lifted his head, realising that he lay with his nose in the arches of two beautiful female feet. He looked at it, thinking “Beautiful!”, and descended his face to tenderly kiss the side of the ball of one of those feet, but before he could do that, two hands grabbed his chin and painfully pulled his head and upper body backwards, with tremendous force. Trying to resist, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović only managed to hurt himself more. Just when Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought something would be dislodged, one hand disappeared from his chin. Instead, an arm swept around his neck, and then the other hand also disappeared from his chin, reinforcing the other arm and pushing his throat into the crook of the other arm. While being in this position, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović couldn’t breathe and felt that it wouldn’t be long before he passed out again. Then he heard a sweet female whispering into his ear: “I am going to break you, brother. I will break your will and your spirit. I will take all your pride. Humility is the only way for you to get along with me. Surrender to me. Surrender to me completely.” Then Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s vision once again became darker and darker, making him lose consciousness for a second time.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was laying on his back when he woke up. This time, he didn’t feel any warmth pressing against his body. Wondering where he was, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović slowly started to regain his senses. He looked around and found himself in a familiar house, but not his house. Upon seeing a blonde-haired woman with a big nose, standing barefoot in shorts and a sleeveless top, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović rather quickly realised what situation he was in. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović didn’t seem to worry in the slightest. He stood up and confidently smiled at Dieuwertje Schotermeer. A pang of worry shot through Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s body. “What the… why is he smiling?!?!”, she thought to herself. After a moment of awkward silence, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović finally spoke up: “It seems like you have quite some tricks up your sleeve. I like that. Show me what you have have got! :-D ”

“Is this a fucking game to you? Are you enjoying this?”, Dieuwertje Schotermeer yelled, getting all worked up and frustrated that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović acted like nothing happened. Then Dieuwertje Schotermeer started calming herself down with the thought: “Doesn’t matter. His defiance will be gone after I am done with him!”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer approached Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, turned around slightly and fired a powerful kick to his chin. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović partly dodged this, but Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s toes and toenails still scratched Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s jaw, leaving an ugly scratch on his face. Immediately after this, Dieuwertje Schotermeer powered a fist towards Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s midsection, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović slightly double forward and grunt. “She is fast!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought. Suddenly, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed Dieuwertje Schotermeer taking a stance to deliver a punch. Foreseeing her move, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović blocked her punch with his forearm, but her punch connected with his forearm so hard, that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović loudly grunted in pain after this. “How can she be this strong?”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought to himself, all the while getting more and more frustrated. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović decided to counter Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s attack by delivering six powerful punches. Dieuwertje Schotermeer evaded two of those punches and blocked the other four. Unlike Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, her forearms didn’t seem to hurt at all from taking those hits. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović started concentrating and put all of his strength into his right arm. Finally, with a carefully chosen target and a power he had never used before, a fist of his flew to Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s chest. Dieuwertje Schotermeer once again blocked this punch, but due to the power behind it, her arm couldn’t stop the power behind Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s punch, flatting her arm against her own chest and almost flying backwards.

“AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUWWWWW!!!!” Dieuwertje Schotermeer screamed at the top of her lungs while holding the spot on her arm that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović hit. It was sore all over. Dieuwertje Schotermeer knew that she wouldn’t be using her right arm anytime soon. A glare from her went up to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, who just stood there, looking a little bit concerned. Regretting his move, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović tried walking up to Dieuwertje Schotermeer, saying: “Sorry for that! I may have been a little bit rough!”

However, instead of receiving an answer, all Markus Adrianov Adrianusović saw was Dieuwertje Schotermeer quickly turning around, followed by a bare female corned sole flying up his face. Connecting with his face, ** BAM **, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose was instantly broken, while his front teeth were bent inwards and his upper lip was destroyed as well. The utterly destructive kick made Markus Adrianov Adrianusović fall down unconscious.

Upon waking up, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović felt a horrible pain in his face. His nose, upper lip and mouth were in agony. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed himself sobbing, the tears running down his cheeks into his beard out of pain. His front teeth were dispositioned and felt loose. Finally, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović had so much saliva that he decided to spit it, but then he saw that it wasn’t saliva, but blood. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, being startled by this, stood up and saw a mirror in the empty living room. Walking up to that mirror, he saw how ruined his face was right now: a nose like Voldemort with the remainder of his front teeth almost penetrating his front lip. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović would have to visit the dentist over his front teeth and upper lip while seeing a doctor over his nose. He also more and more realised what predicament he was in.

Finally, Dieuwertje Schotermeer entered the living room from the garden, holding her sore right arm in her left hand. She also was visibly in pain, though not as much as Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was. Looking up to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, her face being visibly furious but somewhat cute at the same time, Dieuwertje Schotermeer said: “I will make you regret this!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović didn’t even bother to verbally respond to that. He immediately charged at Dieuwertje Schotermeer, thereby extending both arms to catch her in case she would attempt to dodge him. Dieuwertje Schotermeer didn’t make attempt to dodge Markus Adrianov Adrianusović. Instead, she once again turn around to fire another powerful kick to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face, which connected. ** BAM ** Markus Adrianov Adrianusović now stood still, with Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s heel still on his mouth. Seeing the foot in front of him, Dieuwertje Schotermeer pushed Markus Adrianov Adrianusović face away, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović leap backwards to remain his balance. Now some lower teeth of Markus Adrianov Adrianusović were loosened as well. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, however, in the rage that he was in, didn’t let that hold him back. This woman had to be learned a lesson! He charged at her again. Dieuwertje Schotermeer, not expecting such a ferocious and blatant attack after such a powerful facekick, was unprepared this time. With an arm swept around her throat, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović took Dieuwertje Schotermeer to the ground and quickly applied a sleeper hold, thereby immobilising Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Feeling the bitch that broke his face, unable to escape, in his mercy, gave Markus Adrianov Adrianusović a feeling of power and joy. With his powerful arms Markus Adrianov Adrianusović worked up the pressure, restricting the blood flow to Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s brain. Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s attempts of escaping quickly turned feeble. A face determined to kill suddenly turned into a face of worry and compassion, as a scary thought entered Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s mind. “What if she really is my sister? Do I really want to murder a relative of mine?”. Upon thinking out those lines, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović quickly relinquished the pressure. Dieuwertje Schotermeer fell to the ground on her ass, not entirely in this world, but not unconscious either. I would say, half-conscious.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović looked in the mirror again, once again assessing the damage that has been done to his face. Then he went to the toilet to take some toilet paper to ease the bleeding. Being in the toilet with the door opened, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović started spitting out blood. He spitted, spitted, spitted, spitted and spitted. Each time, he spitted out a little bit less blood, until the amount of blood spitted out was minimal. After one final look in the mirror and seeing that the blood on his face, has become less, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović returned to the living room where Dieuwertje Schotermeer was now sitting on a couch, contemplating what happened. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed a huge, purple mark on Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s right forearm. Dieuwertje Schotermeer touched this mark the tip of her fingers from the other arm, but even lightest touch resulted in her yelping in pain while tears formed on her red face.

Upon seeing this, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović could have been cruel by making fun of the pain that Dieuwertje Schotermeer was in. However, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović decided to be even more cruel by once again storming at Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Dieuwertje Schotermeer immediately noticed this and jumped up while firing a powerful kick into Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s stomach. ** BAM! ** Markus Adrianov Adrianusović doubled over from the pain and made a sound as if he was about to vomit. Dieuwertje Schotermeer didn’t waste any time and quickly prepared another kick. ** BAM! ** Another kick from the side resulted in Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s heel connecting with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s jaw, making a scary sound. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović quickly grabbed his jaw, feeling the pain, but it didn’t seem to be dislocated, fortunately. Then, in a blink of an eye, Dieuwertje Schotermeer yelled “KKIIIYYAAAA!!!”, after which a corned sole flew up Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face and the ball of her foot hit the underside of his chin, resulting Markus Adrianov Adrianusović flying backwards and hitting the ground so hard with the back of his head that he once again lost consciousness.

Upon waking up, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović had a horrible headache. He also felt a warm weight on his chest. When his dizziness slowly cleared, he saw a woman standing above him, holding her bare foot on his chest in a victory pose. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović then realised he was looking at Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Dieuwertje Schotermeer then flexed both of her arms in a double bicep pose, thereby totally anguishing Markus Adrianov Adrianusović. Small mountains formed on her arms, proudly presented to show her arm strength. “Dieuwertje Schotermeer has biceps!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought to himself.

“Surprised, huh? Take a good look at them. These are the arms that put you out twice!”, Dieuwertje Schotermeer remarked. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović couldn’t help but feel awestruck by this show of muscles, an involuntary erection throbbing inside of his pants. A part of him was scared of Dieuwertje Schotermeer and wanted to escape this predicament. The other part of him desperately wanted to feel the strength of those arm muscles. Realising that fighting Dieuwertje Schotermeer wouldn’t help and running wasn’t an option either, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s feeling of fear, excitement and anger seemed to disappear in an instant. As if a whole other person took possession of Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s body, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović suddenly looked into Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s eyes like he has never done before. A moment of silence filled the room, until Markus Adrianov Adrianusović finally spoke up: “Dieuwertje, I deeply apologise for publishing denigrating, edited pictures of yours, and especially for calling you dirty names. Sorry for causing you so much sorrow. You didn’t deserve it live through all of that! You are my little sister, and I love you.”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer menacingly looked at Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, but gradually weakened her glare. The glare transformed into eyes of joy. Finally, she lifted her right foot and hovered it above Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s broken nose and lips. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović first looked at it, admiring the way her foot looked. Then he carefully tried inhaling through his broken nose and felt the wonderful strong odour coming from that foot. Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s expectant look told Markus Adrianov Adrianusović what to do without wasting any words. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović puckered up his lips and began to give Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s sole multiple tender kisses. Big, sloppy kisses that slowly cleaned Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s sole from the dirt gave Dieuwertje Schotermeer a surge of power that made her feel like a queen. While focussing on tenderly kissing every single wrinkle of Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s sole, Dieuwertje Schotermeer casually said: “Lick.”

Without hesitation, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović pulled his tongue out and started licking Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s corned soles. Her soles felt like sandpaper. Licking them actually hurt Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s tongue a little bit, but he was afraid of slacking off and fervently continued licking those salty-tasting, dirty soles, including the toes and the area between the toes. He was licking the very sole that broke his nose, damaged his upper lip and loosened several of both his upper and his lower teeth. After several minutes of licking, Dieuwertje Schotermeer put her right foot on the ground and presented her left foot to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović once again started licking it, tasting the salt and thereby once again torturing his tongue by scraping it with hard, corned soles.

When Dieuwertje Schotermeer found that it was enough, she stepped away from Markus Adrianov Adrianusović. She said: “Follow me”, after which Markus Adrianov Adrianusović followed her to the giant-sized sofa. Dieuwertje Schotermeer climbed on it, expressing some pain while climbing due to her right arm still hurting, and finally presented her cute looking feet and said: “I want a good foot rub!”. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović walked up to Dieuwertje Schotermeer, took one of her feet and started to rub it by slowly twisting the foot both clockwise and counterclockwise multiple times, rubbing his thumbs into her sole, rubbing circles into her soles, bending her toes backwards and forward, compressing the whole foot and lots of other things, all in a standing position since Dieuwertje Schotermeer sat so high in her giant sofa.

After 6 minutes of rubbing, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović went for Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s other foot, rubbing it in exactly the same way. He finally rubbed both feet for like 48 minutes, 24 minutes each. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović noticed that, after having rubbed Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s feet for a while, the strong odour started to disappear. Just out of curiosity, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović brought the toes of the left foot of Dieuwertje Schotermeer to his broken nose and carefully inhaled, and noticed that he didn’t sense any form of scent coming it. “Have they began to stink less, or have I become used to it?”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was thinking to himself.

When the foot rub was done, Dieuwertje Schotermeer and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović started to have a pretty one-sided conversation, in which Dieuwertje Schotermeer made demands and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović just listened and submissively accepted everything she said. These demands had to do with the way that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was going to treat Dieuwertje Schotermeer from now on, how he will obey her and how he will interpret certain signals of hers. For example, when she presents her sole to him, he has to lick that sole. When she prods him with her toes, he needs to rub her feet. When she flexes one arm, he is to present himself in such a way that makes it ease for her to knock him out. The conversation finally boiled down to this:

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Now, I know that you are suffering from the criminal record that you have. But you have yourself to thank for that! However, there is a way to get rid of it.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “How?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Bribery, of course! We are living in the Balkans! People are willing to do anything for money!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Do you think that I am making enough to bribe a judge?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “No, but don’t worry! I will gladly bribe them for you.”
Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Really? :-D”
Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Yes, but on one condition!”
Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Which condition?”
Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “After I am done playing football with my friends, my feet ache and they feel dirty and sweaty. I need someone to lick them clean and rub them real good. And you… you are an excellent foot rubber! I want you to provide me with this service every time I finish playing football!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “… isn’t that… humiliating… being in the girl’s changing room, licking your feet and toes in the presence of other girls...”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “We will do this in private.”
Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “Well… then I agree! :-D ”

As a gesture of gratitude, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović took Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s right foot in his hand and tenderly kissed the upper part of every single toe, starting with the smallest toe. Then he did the same to her left foot, all the while receiving smirks from Dieuwertje Schotermeer, who wholeheartedly welcomed and enjoyed this voluntary gesture of the person she considered to be her brother.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović went to the hospital to recover from his injuries. He had to fix his nose, front lip, teeth, needed something to have something done to his jaw and a couple of other things. The healing process went very smoothly, with Dieuwertje Schotermeer being his doctor.

As a result now, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović needs to visit Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s football club every Saturday or Sunday, depending on when Dieuwertje Schotermeer needs to train her team. She is the captain of her team. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović is required to follow her into her private room after her training, where he fulfills his duty in cleaning her feet with his tongue and then rubbing them. Having to lick her sandpaper-like soles on a regular basis, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović grew used to it. His tongue doesn’t even hurt any more while doing it. He also became an even better masseuse than he already was.

As for Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s criminal record now: this has been revoked, in an illegal and unofficial way, but it’s still officially gone now. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović is now allowed to visit other countries, like Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and China, but he still can’t visit them because he is bound to his weekly duty. When Dieuwertje Schotermeer has her vacation, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović has to work, resulting in him never getting far from Serbia, due to the limited vacation time he has now.

However, every once in a while, Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s training was cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or too many teammates calling off, sometimes even twice in a row, resulting in Markus Adrianov Adrianusović being able to still go on a quick vacation.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović and Dieuwertje Schotermeer got along now, but it’s 100% on Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s conditions, just like she said it would be. Whenever Markus Adrianov Adrianusović showed some kind of defiance or raised his voice against Dieuwertje Schotermeer, she would just flex her arm, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović shiver in fear, and resulting in him being knocked out as a punishment for defying her. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s submissiveness to her almost knew no limits. But Markus Adrianov Adrianusović didn’t feel emasculated or humiliated. He was glad as things were now, finally getting along with Dieuwertje Schotermeer after so many years of tensions and finally having his criminal record revoked, which also opened many doors for him. And his weekly duties weren’t even that bad for someone who liked the look and smell of dirty female feet. He actually started to enjoy this, with the very limited vacation time being the price he paid for these wonderful things to happen.

Another example of non-verbal communication between Markus Adrianov Adrianusović and Dieuwertje Schotermeer, was Dieuwertje Schotermeer putting Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose between her big toe and her second toe and then squeeze those toes together. This meant to tell him: “You are being too defiant!” This gesture was often followed by Dieuwertje Schotermeer flexing her bicep. Knowing what it meant when she did that, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović desperately tried to avoid that from happening by immediately kissing her sole in penance whenever Dieuwertje Schotermeer applied this foothold on his face, hoping that Dieuwertje Schotermeer would accept his show of subservience and not flex her arm afterwards. Sometimes, this worked. Sometimes, it was already too late for that…

-- THE END --

Author’s note

This story is actually based on a real conflict that I have with a girl matching the description of the character “Dieuwertje Schotermeer” out of this story. It’s a girl that utterly hates me and has made multiple attempts of getting me kicked out of university. The real conflict that I have with her, is still unresolved. Writing out this story helped me in easing my frustrations regarding this hopeless conflict. Out of fear of her finding out about this, I decided not to include photographs of her here. For those still interested in what she looks like: you can send me a private message.

The woman in the picture below has a slight resemblance (same hairstyle) with the girl that "Dieuwertje Schotermeer" is based on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DameDieOpDierkaSchotwondLijkt.jpg (337.1 KB, 306 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 12:34
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Humiliated by Dierka Schotwond

just a little tip for you - you don't need to quote the full names of the characters every time, just 'Marcus' is fine. It makes the story awkward to read with all those long names repeated time after time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 20:27
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

It's quite good and funny.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-18, 00:56
Last Achievements

Judo Re: Humiliated by Dierka Schotwond

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's quite good and funny.
Thank you for your compliment, Simply Red. I appreciate your appreciation.

I noticed that this story is pretty violent. Compared to some innocent wrestling and tapping out in time, a character gets knocked out multiple times and gets his nose broken. I should have put a warning in the beginning of this story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
just a little tip for you - you don't need to quote the full names of the characters every time, just 'Markus' is fine. It makes the story awkward to read with all those long names repeated time after time.
Although I don't fully agree with you regarding the quotation of full names ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ), I do understand your point. Reading "he" and "she" is much quicker than reading "Markus Adrianov Adrianusović" and "Dieuwertje Schotermeer", so I decided to make an alternative version of this story, especially for people like you.

Humiliated by Dieuwertje Schotermeer

Five years after the fight Маркус Адрианов Адрианусовић (Markus Adrianov Adrianusović) had with the tailgating Croatian womanc called Myrna Gović ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ), he once again managed to get himself into trouble. Being 25 years old now, his attitude slightly changed. Albeit still full of enthusiasm and life energy, he was slowly becoming more peaceful and tolerating. He always hated it when people ignored him and forced them to react by, for example, grabbing their phone from their hands to get a reaction. Although this method worked in the sense that people finally reacted to him, it rarely resulted in the kind of reaction he wanted. Instead of them answering his question, they simply started scolding him and then continue on ignoring him. He would continue to “bully” these people into answering or leaving. It didn’t take long for him to develop the public image of “the man you should always respond to”.

Although not entirely proud of the image he got from this, at least people stopped ignoring him; something that he really hated. He preferred receiving swear words and threats over not receiving any response at all when asking someone a question.

Most of this kind of behaviour was in his past, when he was 19, 20 and even a little bit when he was 21 years old. Even now that he is 25 years old, he could come across quite forceful in his voice when he needs to repeat himself over someone not answering him, but at least he didn’t persist any more. He wouldn’t take physical measures any more to force someone to react and he also wouldn’t repeat himself over and over again. After three or four times, he would just give up and think: “I am being ignored again...”

During the time that he was 20 years old, he had this female friend (not girlfriend, and not a very close friend either!) With blonde hair, extremely skinny legs and a big nose. She was also 20 years old, although a few months younger, and was of Western European and Nordic descent, without any Slavic blood inside of her. This wasn’t only obvious from her appearance, but also from her behaviour. In each and every conflict she had with someone, she was always afraid of directly addressing the person that she believed did something wrong to her. Instead, she would always go and complain to authority figures, like someone’s parents, teacher, school’s director, police, judge etcetera. There was only one way to find out that you treated her not well enough; through some authority above you.

Her name was Dieuwertje Schotermeer. She originated from the Netherlands and she always seemed to be a little bit mysterious about who her biological father was. She claimed to have the same father as him, meaning that she was his little half-sister, but he always laughed about it, calling it “Bullshit” and even telling her: “You are just trying to acquire yourself some siblings out of jealousy because you grew up as the only child!” She would start getting emotional at these claims, sometimes even crying, but it never came to the point of a real fight. He was okay with her believing what she wanted to believe, if that made her comfortable.

There was actually a reason to believe that her claims were true, in the sense of she and his father sharing some similarities in facial structure and even behaviour. Both of them were emotionally not so stable, meaning that they could have emotional “explosions” when they were triggered too much. Despite of this, he couldn’t find anything he had in common with her. Basically everything between them was as different as could be, with him being physically strong, energetic and enthusiastic, and her being weak, skinny and with low energy, unless she played football. Their behaviour also differed in him never being afraid to tell someone to stop his/her behaviour or to fuck off, while she was too afraid to say this and instead just went complaining to an authority figure afterwards. Their interests (chess, mathematics and programming vs how to cure diseases and football) also differed. The only thing they seemed to have in common, was their mutually shared love for animals. Both of them would pat dogs and cats, brake for birds, watch animals in nature with big interest, feed animals and cry whenever seeing a video showing animal cruelty.

The interactions between him and her got stuck, since she sometimes ignored him for unknown reasons, resulting in him trying to force her to respond, resulting in her complaining about him through authorities, which was something that infuriated him even more. He always hated it when people did that: whining to authority figures instead of explaining their dissatisfaction to him directly. Needless to say, this escalated the situation even more. It would end in him publishing edited pictures of her, in which he gave her a monobrow, Serbian eyes (green instead of blue) and an even bigger nose, in which she resorted to sending complaints to the highest administration of the university where he studied, hoping for him to get kicked out that university. When that didn’t work, she filed a report to the police. When that didn’t work, she tried starting a trial against him herself. That resulted in some left-wing judge ordering a contact ban on him, together with a criminal record due to “stalking”. He contested this, after which the text “stalking” on his criminal record was rephrased to “deliberately intimidating people”. The criminal record remained though, and so did the contact ban, which would be lifted the moment that she officially requested its withdrawal, which could also be forever!

He hated this. He was mad at the criminal record, which could cause major problems in finding a job and to move to other countries. What if he found a job in Western Europe? Or Russia? Could he even move there now, with his criminal record of deliberately intimidating people? Or would he be denied access and spend the remainder of his life in Serbia?

He had many plans after this of taking revenge on her. He thought of a wide variety of options: from something innocent like re-publishing her edited pictures, into approaching her and murdering her. His grudge against her seemed quite persistent, considering the fact that he was constantly reminded of his criminal record whenever moving abroad. Despite of this, very slowly, over the course of years, it started to fade. Although totally forgetting her was quite impossible, at least he could finish his study in Computer Science and find himself a job. The job was pretty well-paid. He wasn’t a millionaire, but he could afford himself a reasonable house and a second-hand car. Not bad for a country that has faced so many difficulties in the past, like Yugoslavia! :-D

On a good (or bad?) Day, when he was already 25 years old, he received an e-mail from her, saying:

“Hi Brother!

How are you?

We haven’t spoken to each other for so long now. Let’s meet up!

Dieuwertje”

He looked at this, scratching his beard, thinking: “This is a trap. She hasn’t officially revoked the contact ban that the judge imposed on me, so if I answer this e-mail, I will go to prison!” So he did what every respectable Serb would have done: ignoring the e-mail.

Two days after this, he received an official letter from the Serbian government that the contact ban had been revoked. He then decided to answer the e-mail. He had mixed feelings about this, because on the one hand, he really wanted to normalise the relationship with her. On the other hand, she had caused him so much trouble by giving him a criminal record. He hadn’t been able to go on a vacation to Russia or Belarus ever since, since he was denied a visa all the time. He therefore also wanted some kind of revenge, since she made his life much harder than it should have been, while hers was not affected by the least, always being protected by her family, his family and any authority figures that she decided to whine to. “But still, if she is sorry for what she has done, I am willing to leave all of this in the past!”, he thought.

He decided to reply to her e-mail, accepting her invitation and finally setting up an appointment to visit her, in a week time, on a Saturday.

When Saturday was there, he took a shower early in the morning, stepped into his car and drove to her place. He really didn’t know what to expect form the visit. Was she going to be cheerful and happy to see him? Has she missed him? Will this be a revival of their old friendship? Or will she still be mad at him and start scolding him for what he had allegedly done wrong in the past?

Upon arriving, he wanted to ring the bell, but… “Where is the bell?”, he asked himself. He couldn’t find the bell anywhere, so he just knocked the door with the back of his fingers. Then a blonde-haired girl arrived, in nothing more but a tank top and shorts. She opened the door and said: “Hi Markus! Good to see you!”

He immediately noticed the difference in her arms and legs. Her arms, who were always scrawny, suddenly weren’t so scrawny any more, but proportional to the rest of her body. They even had a hint of muscle in them. Her legs too were now visibly stronger than before, both her thighs and her calves.

“Good to see you too, Dieuwertje. I see you have become a little bit stronger. Looking good!”, he said with a smirk, to which she also smirked and responded with: “My body has made even more developments than your eyes allow you to see. I am capable of more than you think!”, With a both playful and arrogant facial expression and tone. He enjoyed this remark. She really had some self-esteem. “Awesome!”, he thought.

“Come in”, she said with a hint of excitement. He entered. While taking off his shoes, he noticed that she was barefoot in shorts. Her feet were surprisingly beautiful for a girl that didn’t even look that good, with the biggest toe being the longest one. Although they were also quite dirty and even a little bit rough looking compared to five years ago, resulting in he suspecting that she didn’t take great care of her naturally beautiful feet. When following her into the living room, she sat down in a big, brown sofa that seemed to be made for a giant. He sat down on another sofa. While crossing her powerful looking legs, she started: “So… Markus, do you have something to say?”

Markus: “Yes, your body arms and legs look much stronger than before. What did you do?”

Dieuwertje: “Playing football, climbing mountains, canoeing etcetera.”

Markus: “Looks impressive. It seems like you are turning into a strong girl after all! :-D ”

Dieuwertje: “Yeah, I am, but have you anything else to say to me instead of praising my body?”

Markus: “Not in particular, but I could tell you about this computer game I made. It’s a game that I haven’t named yet, but you control an artillery gun and have to hit certain targets in the Bosnian War, careful not to hit civilian targets. After having made the text-based version of the game several years ago, I decided to go graphical with Unity.”

Dieuwertje: “I mean, do you have something to say to me, about what you have done to me in the past?”

Markus: “Uhmm…. Not really… :-/ ”
Dieuwertje: “That’s a pity. So you don’t feel sorry at all for what you have done to me? With those edited pictures? You caused me so much grief with that, especially because of the fact that those are still circulating on the Internet.”

Markus: “Stop whining, you big-nosed freak of nature! What I did to you, was not even a half percent of what you did to me, with that criminal record!”

Upon hearing this, she started glaring at him for a few seconds. Then she jumped up from her sofa, walked up to him and menacingly told him: “You take that back!”

Markus: “Boohoo. Very intimidating. I think I might ” **WHACK** her foot exploded into his face, making his cheek bone sting with pain. After having felt the impact of the unexpected kick, he looked up and saw her standing in a fighting position, still glaring, menacingly, fiercely. Markus, stunned from her sudden attack, started to feel the pain more and more. He couldn’t believe what just happened. Did she just really attack him? SHE?

“What the hell was that about? If you want me to leave, you could have said it with words, you know”, he said as he started heading for the hall to pick up his shoes, but his path was blocked by the still scary looking Dieuwertje.

He tried to walk past her and gently pushed her shoulder away. He noticed that her shoulder felt very warm, warmer than he would expect. But also, instead of him moving her away and him getting past, he felt her grabbing his arm that initially pushed her away and applied a painful wrist-lock. “Aargghh! Careful, please”, he said, after which her bare foot shot up and hit his face with the upper part of her foot. **BAM!** His nose was in agony from this kick. He tried freeing himself from the painful wrist-lock, but he couldn’t. Her wrist-lock was too tight. Then her beautiful foot again quickly flew up in the air, but this time, he managed to block it with his free arm. She let go of the wrist-lock, turned around and gave, together with a yell, a powerful roundhouse kick to his side - **BAM** -, making him stumble a few steps away from her with tremendous pain in his side. He was really becoming angry with this sudden show of aggression. He wanted to put a stop to it. He turned towards her, who was still proudly standing there, with pink shorts showing off her bare legs and feet and her white tank top exposing her bare arms. He threw a punch to her face with his right fist. She blocked his punch and delivered three punches on her own to his mouth, throat and cellar bone. **WHACK** **WHACK** **WHACK**. The impact of her punched were far more powerful than he ever expected them to be. His mouth even started bleeding and he gagged for a few seconds, almost fearing that he will die there and then. He was thinking: “How can she be so strong? She was always a pathetic weakling, both in physical and in emotional sense; scrawny body, always started crying over nothing and even whining about people through authorities because she always had been afraid of facing people directly. And now… What the hell is going on? Has she been training or something? She still looks quite skinny...”

Dieuwertje: “You look surprised, brother. Yes, I have been training alongside Joelia Pennar in the German army! She taught me some tricks that I could use to defend myself in case of an attack. Or, in this case, to teach pathetic creatures like you a lesson!”

He didn’t respond, processing what he has heard. It was hard for him to believe to be true. Joelia Pennar was his older half-sister, serving in the German army as a doctor despite not having any German blood herself. He has never seen her because of her refusal to visit him. All he had was this big-nosed girl who falsely claimed to be closely related to him, but has she really seen his real sister? If so, he really wanted to know more about Joelia Pennar.

Markus: “About her, Joelia, what is she like? And how did you two communicate with each other?”

Dieuwertje: “She is quite a preserved lady, I would say. And we communicated in English, since my German is awful!”
Markus: “You are Dutch, right? Don’t Dutchies know German very well?”
She responded with “HELL NO! But enough bullshit! Face me!”, After which she applied a fighting stance, inviting him to attack her.

Markus, having had a taste of her fighting taste, thought to himself: “She is a pro with kicks and keeping a distance, but she probably can’t wrestle very well. Her scrawny body will be in disadvantage, then!”

He charged at her, intending to use his superior weight and size to push her to the ground. Dieuwertje, having sensed this, quickly sidestepped him, but wasn’t quick enough because he extended both arms in case she would try to evade. His left arm caught her and they both went down to the floor, with his weight on her. He quickly jumped up her stomach to straddle her, but before he could do that, her knee shot up and caught him in his ball-sack. **BAM!** This hurt him so much, that he couldn’t proceed with his plan, but instead fell in agony on the ground, on his side, next to her. She seized this opportunity by standing up. Markus, despite the pain, also tried standing up, but when he was still standing on hands and knees, he felt someone jump on his back and felt a skinny arm around his throat. The arm itself wasn’t strong enough to choke him, but then the arm suddenly became incredibly strong and he choked. He quickly grabbed that arm to relieve the pressure, which worked a little. Breathing became a labour, but at least he didn’t pass out. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist, interlocking her feet and squeezing those thin legs together. He didn’t pay attention to this at first. Instead, all of his attention went to breathing through the part of his throat that was constricted by her surprisingly strong arm. Later, he would learn that this arm became so strong because she reinforced that arm with her other arm. After like 6 seconds, however, he also noticed that her legs were taking its toll on him. The constriction of his waist by her legs felt extremely uncomfortable. Tensing all of his abdominal muscles didn’t have the desired effect. Her legs were thin, which resulted in them cutting into his waist. Her legs didn’t need to be very strong; they were destructive regardless with the way they were. When he really couldn’t ignore the pain that her legs were inflicting on him, he let go of her arm and used his arms to relieve some pressure from her legs. This worked, barely, but now he couldn’t breathe any more. He quickly grabbed her arm again, managing to get some vital breaths when he was on the verge of passing out. But then the legs constricted his waist again, turning his stomach into mush. With one hand, he tried giving himself breathing space while the other one pushed away one of her legs. All this did, was postponing the inevitable. Finally, his vision became smaller, encircled by darkness. Finally, his body gave in as he went limp.

Upon waking up, he noticed how his face was laying on a warm surface. Simultaneously, he noticed a strong, not so pleasant odour coming from that same surface. The odour became stronger and stronger as he inhaled and exhaled through his nose, resulting in him wanting to get away from it. He tried to stand up, but noticed that his arms couldn’t reach him. He also noticed a weight upon his back preventing him from standing up. He then just lifted his head, realising that he lay with his nose in the arches of two beautiful female feet. He looked at it, thinking “Beautiful!”, and descended his face to tenderly kiss the side of the ball of one of those feet, but before he could do that, two hands grabbed his chin and painfully pulled his head and upper body backwards, with tremendous force. Trying to resist, he only managed to hurt himself more. Just when he thought something would be dislodged, one hand disappeared from his chin. Instead, an arm swept around his neck, and then the other hand also disappeared from his chin, reinforcing the other arm and pushing his throat into the crook of the other arm. While being in this position, he couldn’t breathe and felt that it wouldn’t be long before he passed out again. Then he heard a sweet female whispering into his ear: “I am going to break you, brother. I will break your will and your spirit. I will take all your pride. Humility is the only way for you to get along with me. Surrender to me. Surrender to me completely.” Then his vision once again became darker and darker, making him lose consciousness for a second time.

He was laying on his back when he woke up. This time, he didn’t feel any warmth pressing against his body. Wondering where he was, he slowly started to regain his senses. He looked around and found himself in a familiar house, but not his house. Upon seeing a blonde-haired woman with a big nose, standing barefoot in shorts and a sleeveless top, he rather quickly realised what situation he was in. He didn’t seem to worry in the slightest. He stood up and confidently smiled at her. A pang of worry shot through her body. “What the… why is he smiling?!?!”, She thought to herself. After a moment of awkward silence, he finally spoke up: “It seems like you have quite some tricks up your sleeve. I like that. Show me what you have have got! :-D ”

“Is this a fucking game to you? Are you enjoying this?”, She yelled, getting all worked up and frustrated that he acted like nothing happened. Then she started calming herself down with the thought: “Doesn’t matter. His defiance will be gone after I am done with him!”

She approached him, turned around slightly and fired a powerful kick to his chin. He partly dodged this, but her toes and toenails still scratched his jaw, leaving an ugly scratch on his face. Immediately after this, she powered a fist towards his midsection, making him slightly double forward and grunt. “She is fast!”, he thought. Suddenly, he noticed her taking a stance to deliver a punch. Foreseeing her move, he blocked her punch with his forearm, but her punch connected with his forearm so hard, that he loudly grunted in pain after this. “How can she be this strong?”, he thought to himself, all the while getting more and more frustrated. He decided to counter her attack by delivering six powerful punches. She evaded two of those punches and blocked the other four. Unlike him, her forearms didn’t seem to hurt at all from taking those hits. He started concentrating and put all of his strength into his right arm. Finally, with a carefully chosen target and a power he had never used before, a fist of his flew to her chest. She once again blocked this punch, but due to the power behind it, her arm couldn’t stop the power behind his punch, flatting her arm against her own chest and almost flying backwards.

“AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUWWWWW!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs while holding the spot on her arm that he hit. It was sore all over. She knew that she wouldn’t be using her right arm anytime soon. A glare from her went up to him, who just stood there, looking a little bit concerned. Regretting his move, he tried walking up to her, saying: “Sorry for that! I may have been a little bit rough!”

However, instead of receiving an answer, all he saw was her quickly turning around, followed by a bare female corned sole flying up his face. Connecting with his face, ** BAM **, his nose was instantly broken, while his front teeth were bent inwards and his upper lip was destroyed as well. The utterly destructive kick made him fall down unconscious.

Upon waking up, he felt a horrible pain in his face. His nose, upper lip and mouth were in agony. He noticed himself sobbing, the tears running down his cheeks into his beard out of pain. His front teeth were dispositioned and felt loose. Finally, he had so much saliva that he decided to spit it, but then he saw that it wasn’t saliva, but blood. Markus, being startled by this, stood up and saw a mirror in the empty living room. Walking up to that mirror, he saw how ruined his face was right now: a nose like Voldemort with the remainder of his front teeth almost penetrating his front lip. He would have to visit the dentist over his front teeth and upper lip while seeing a doctor over his nose. He also more and more realised what predicament he was in.

Finally, she entered the living room from the garden, holding her sore right arm in her left hand. She also was visibly in pain, though not as much as he was. Looking up to him, her face being visibly furious but somewhat cute at the same time, she said: “I will make you regret this!”

He didn’t even bother to verbally respond to that. He immediately charged at her, thereby extending both arms to catch her in case she would attempt to dodge him. She didn’t make attempt to dodge him. Instead, she once again turn around to fire another powerful kick to his face, which connected. ** BAM ** he now stood still, with her heel still on his mouth. Seeing the foot in front of him, she pushed his face away, making him leap backwards to remain his balance. Now some lower teeth of his were loosened as well. Markus, however, in the rage that he was in, didn’t let that hold him back. This woman had to be learned a lesson! He charged at her again. She, not expecting such a ferocious and blatant attack after such a powerful facekick, was unprepared this time. With an arm swept around her throat, he took her to the ground and quickly applied a sleeper hold, thereby immobilising her. Feeling the bitch that broke his face, unable to escape, in his mercy, gave him a feeling of power and joy. With his powerful arms he worked up the pressure, restricting the blood flow to her brain. Her attempts of escaping quickly turned feeble. A face determined to kill suddenly turned into a face of worry and compassion, as a scary thought entered his mind. “What if she really is my sister? Do I really want to murder a relative of mine?”. Upon thinking out those lines, he quickly relinquished the pressure. She fell to the ground on her ass, not entirely in this world, but not unconscious either. I would say, half-conscious.

He looked in the mirror again, once again assessing the damage that has been done to his face. Then he went to the toilet to take some toilet paper to ease the bleeding. Being in the toilet with the door opened, he started spitting out blood. He spitted, spitted, spitted, spitted and spitted. Each time, he spitted out a little bit less blood, until the amount of blood spitted out was minimal. After one final look in the mirror and seeing that the blood on his face, has become less, he returned to the living room where she was now sitting on a couch, contemplating what happened. He noticed a huge, purple mark on her right forearm. She touched this mark the tip of her fingers from the other arm, but even lightest touch resulted in her yelping in pain while tears formed on her red face.

Upon seeing this, he could have been cruel by making fun of the pain that she was in. However, he decided to be even more cruel by once again storming at her. She immediately noticed this and jumped up while firing a powerful kick into his stomach. ** BAM! ** He doubled over from the pain and made a sound as if he was about to vomit. She didn’t waste any time and quickly prepared another kick. ** BAM! ** Another kick from the side resulted in her heel connecting with his jaw, making a scary sound. He quickly grabbed his jaw, feeling the pain, but it didn’t seem to be dislocated, fortunately. Then, in a blink of an eye, she yelled “KKIIIYYAAAA!!!”, After which a corned sole flew up his face and the ball of her foot hit the underside of his chin, resulting in him flying backwards and hitting the ground so hard with the back of his head that he once again lost consciousness.

Upon waking up, he had a horrible headache. He also felt a warm weight on his chest. When his dizziness slowly cleared, he saw a woman standing above him, holding her bare foot on his chest in a victory pose. He then realised he was looking at her. She then flexed both of her arms in a double bicep pose, thereby totally anguishing him. Small mountains formed on her arms, proudly presented to show her arm strength. “She has biceps!”, he thought to himself.

“Surprised, huh? Take a good look at them. These are the arms that put you out twice!”, She remarked. He couldn’t help but feel awestruck by this show of muscles, an involuntary erection throbbing inside of his pants. A part of him was scared of her and wanted to escape this predicament. The other part of him desperately wanted to feel the strength of those arm muscles. Realising that fighting her wouldn’t help and running wasn’t an option either, his feeling of fear, excitement and anger seemed to disappear in an instant. As if a whole other person took possession of his body, he suddenly looked into her eyes like he has never done before. A moment of silence filled the room, until he finally spoke up: “Dieuwertje, I deeply apologise for publishing denigrating, edited pictures of yours, and especially for calling you dirty names. Sorry for causing you so much sorrow. You didn’t deserve it live through all of that! You are my little sister, and I love you.”

She menacingly looked at him, but gradually weakened her glare. The glare transformed into eyes of joy. Finally, she lifted her right foot and hovered it above his broken nose and lips. He first looked at it, admiring the way her foot looked. Then he carefully tried inhaling through his broken nose and felt the wonderful strong odour coming from that foot. Her expectant look told him what to do without wasting any words. He puckered up his lips and began to give her sole multiple tender kisses. Big, sloppy kisses that slowly cleaned her sole from the dirt gave her a surge of power that made her feel like a queen. While focussing on tenderly kissing every single wrinkle of her sole, she casually said: “Lick.”

Without hesitation, he pulled his tongue out and started licking her corned soles. Her soles felt like sandpaper. Licking them actually hurt his tongue a little bit, but he was afraid of slacking off and fervently continued licking those salty-tasting, dirty soles, including the toes and the area between the toes. He was licking the very sole that broke his nose, damaged his upper lip and loosened several of both his upper and his lower teeth. After several minutes of licking, she put her right foot on the ground and presented her left foot to his face. He once again started licking it, tasting the salt and thereby once again torturing his tongue by scraping it with hard, corned soles.

When she found that it was enough, she stepped away from him. She said: “Follow me”, after which he followed her to the giant-sized sofa. She climbed on it, expressing some pain while climbing due to her right arm still hurting, and finally presented her cute looking feet and said: “I want a good foot rub!”. He walked up to her, took one of her feet and started to rub it by slowly twisting the foot both clockwise and counterclockwise multiple times, rubbing his thumbs into her sole, rubbing circles into her soles, bending her toes backwards and forward, compressing the whole foot and lots of other things, all in a standing position since she sat so high in her giant sofa.

After 6 minutes of rubbing, he went for her other foot, rubbing it in exactly the same way. He finally rubbed both feet for like 48 minutes, 24 minutes each. He noticed that, after having rubbed her feet for a while, the strong odour started to disappear. Just out of curiosity, he brought the toes of the left foot of her to his broken nose and carefully inhaled, and noticed that he didn’t sense any form of scent coming it. “Have they began to stink less, or have I become used to it?”, he was thinking to himself.

When the foot rub was done, they started to have a pretty one-sided conversation, in which she made demands and he just listened and submissively accepted everything she said. These demands had to do with the way that he was going to treat her from now on, how he will obey her and how he will interpret certain signals of hers. For example, when she presents her sole to him, he has to lick that sole. When she prods him with her toes, he needs to rub her feet. When she flexes one arm, he is to present himself in such a way that makes it ease for her to knock him out. The conversation finally boiled down to this:

Dieuwertje: “Now, I know that you are suffering from the criminal record that you have. But you have yourself to thank for that! However, there is a way to get rid of it.”

Markus: “How?”

Dieuwertje: “Bribery, of course! We are living in the Balkans! People are willing to do anything for money!”

Markus: “Do you think that I am making enough to bribe a judge?”

Dieuwertje: “No, but don’t worry! I will gladly bribe them for you.”
Markus: “Really? :-D”
Dieuwertje: “Yes, but on one condition!”
Markus: “Which condition?”
Dieuwertje: “After I am done playing football with my friends, my feet ache and they feel dirty and sweaty. I need someone to lick them clean and rub them real good. And you… you are an excellent foot rubber! I want you to provide me with this service every time I finish playing football!”

Markus: “… isn’t that… humiliating… being in the girl’s changing room, licking your feet and toes in the presence of other girls...”

Dieuwertje: “We will do this in private.”
Markus: “Well… then I agree! :-D ”

As a gesture of gratitude, he took her right foot in his hand and tenderly kissed the upper part of every single toe, starting with the smallest toe. Then he did the same to her left foot, all the while receiving smirks from her, who wholeheartedly welcomed and enjoyed this voluntary gesture of the person she considered to be her brother.

He went to the hospital to recover from his injuries. He had to fix his nose, front lip, teeth, needed something to have something done to his jaw and a couple of other things. The healing process went very smoothly, with her being his doctor.

As a result now, he needs to visit her football club every Saturday or Sunday, depending on when she needs to train her team. She is the captain of her team. He is required to follow her into her private room after her training, where he fulfills his duty in cleaning her feet with his tongue and then rubbing them. Having to lick her sandpaper-like soles on a regular basis, he grew used to it. His tongue doesn’t even hurt any more while doing it. He also became an even better masseuse than he already was.

As for his criminal record now: this has been revoked, in an illegal and unofficial way, but it’s still officially gone now. He is now allowed to visit other countries, like Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and China, but he still can’t visit them because he is bound to his weekly duty. When she has at vacation, he has to work, resulting in him never getting far from Serbia, due to the limited vacation time he has now.

However, every once in a while, her training was cancelled due to extreme weather conditions or too many teammates calling off, sometimes even twice in a row, resulting in him being able to still go on a quick vacation.

He and her got along now, but it’s 100% on her conditions, just like she said it would be. Whenever he showed some kind of defiance or raised his voice against her, she would just flex her arm, making him shiver in fear, and resulting in him being knocked out as a punishment for defying her. His submissiveness to her almost knew no limits. But he didn’t feel emasculated or humiliated. He was glad as things were now, finally getting along with her after so many years of tensions and finally having his criminal record revoked, which also opened many doors for him. And his weekly duties weren’t even that bad for someone who liked the look and smell of dirty female feet. He actually started to enjoy this, with the very limited vacation time being the price he paid for these wonderful things to happen.

Another example of non-verbal communication between him and her, was her putting his nose between her big toe and her second toe and then squeeze those toes together. This meant to tell him: “You are being too defiant!” This gesture was often followed by her flexing her bicep. Knowing what it meant when she did that, he desperately tried to avoid that from happening by immediately kissing her sole in penance whenever she applied this foothold on his face, hoping that she would accept his show of subservience and not flex her arm afterwards. Sometimes, this worked. Sometimes, it was already too late for that…

-- THE END --

Author’s note
This story is actually based on a real conflict that I have with a girl matching the description of the character “Dieuwertje Schotermeer” out of this story. It’s a girl that utterly hates me and has made multiple attempts of getting me kicked out of university. The real conflict that I have with her, is still unresolved. Writing out this story helped me in easing my frustrations regarding this hopeless conflict. Out of fear of her finding out about this, I decided not to include photographs of her here. For those still interested in what she looks like: you can send me a private message.

The woman in the picture below has a slight resemblance (same hairstyle) with the female character out of this story.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot from 2018-08-04 01-36-04.png (64.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DameDieOpDierkaSchotwondLijkt2.jpg (427.2 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 04-Aug-18 at 00:56.
Old 09-Nov-18, 23:15
Last Achievements

Part 2: Retaking Kosovo!

One year has passed since the event described in the previous part. A paramilitary organisation, calling itself Српски фронт, conducted a coup d’état in Serbia. After the coup, the Cyrillic alphabet was being enforced all across the country and Serbia stopped its attempts to join the European Union. Serbia joined the ОДКБ, started taking care of its veterans and at the same time started modernising its weapon arsenal.

Midst the political shift, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović decided to join the Serbian army. A glorious new period was coming to the current generation. The second greatest nation on Earth (number 1 is Russia) was finally beginning to stand on its feet again. Many difficulties will arise, but now, Serbia will be ready!

While undergoing heavy military training, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s stamina started to improve drastically. He became able to run up 16 floors in a building, run down and then run those 16 floors up again. He became able to do 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and then 40 push-ups. His arms became strong enough to lift his body up using only one arm and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also learned how to use guns.

A new powerful gun was being produced, but its recoil was huge. Most soldiers preferred using the semi-automatic version of that gun, but Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, as the “stoere ouwe mannekerel” that he was, preferred the fully automatic version.

But as his military training progressed, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović started to become more and more bothered by the aggressiveness of the hand-to-hand combat. Things like breaking people’s wrists, arms, legs, joints etcetera, was something that he strongly disliked practicing and he hoped he would never have to do something like that in combat.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also seemed to be bothered by the low IQ of almost all of his fellow soldiers. Nobody he trained with had finished university. Nobody he trained with even finished high school with acceptable grades. Nobody that he trained with had any interest in politics, history or mathematics. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was surrounded by simple-minded, braindead zombies that didn’t even outsmart apes, as Markus Adrianov Adrianusović put it himself.

And not only that, but the whole atmosphere was toxic as well. Every soldier liked to belittle other soldiers, laughing about other soldier’s insecurities or his family’s problems. And telling someone to stop was not an option either: nobody listened to words. The only thing to do, was to hit that person very hard in the face with your fist or a piece of metal, resulting in a knockout and a broken nose. But that triggered retaliatory measures from the person you knocked out after he recovered, because nobody in the Serbian army would let someone else shit on his honour.

But since Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was one of the strongest soldiers from the group, most people left him alone. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s soft Buddhist-like nature started to transform into a “zero tolerance; immediate retaliation”-like nature.

One day, an announcement came in. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s division was being sent to Kosovo. The goal was to secure the whole region and to destroy any foreign military base that was stationed on it. Later, the destroyed Serbian churches would be rebuild and the ones who damaged them would be punished.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović intensified his training and was making mental preparations to liberate Kosovo. “Finally!”, he thought overjoyed, “we will liberate Kosovo! :-D ”

His fellow soldiers, however, as sadistic as they seemed, constantly talked about “carrying out a massacre”, “murdering the wahhabis”, “impaling anyone who resists”, “destroying all mosques” and “tossing the women and children off of a bridge”. Overhearing these overly aggressive statements, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović stepped in and said: “Hey, that is not our mission! We are solely here to liberate Kosovo.”

As Markus Adrianov Adrianusović took his military equipment to assemble at the point the commander instructed to, the commander suddenly said to him: “Markus, your little half-sister came to visit you.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “What the…? I don’t have a little half-sister!”
Commander: “She says otherwise. Go and check her out in basement 11Ф.”

Annoyed, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović walked down to basement 11Ф and entered the room. There, he saw pink and yellow mats on the ground. Then he looked up and saw a blonde-haired girl sitting on a couch barefoot, wearing a white gi with a black belt around it. She had a big nose and immediately stood up and walked up to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović.

“Dieuwertje, what are you doing here? And why have you told the commander that you are my little sister?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Because I AM your little sister, Markus. And giving this information was crucial, because they wouldn’t have let me in otherwise.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “What do you want? And why are you dressed up like this? Have you been training here or something?”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “I just came here to take you home, since I don’t want to lose the only brother I have. And I set this up to “convince” you to come with me in case you refuse, which I know you will.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “I will survive, Dieuwertje. And even if I didn’t: I will save the lives of many other people by killing as much terrorists as I can, so I will continue no matter what!”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Even if you murdered thousands of Albanian terrorists: your life is way more valuable than theirs combined!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “But they are murdering Serbian people there!!! I must intervene!”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Other people will intervene. You are coming with me!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “I refuse!”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Then let’s fight over it! Take off your shoes and come to the centre of the mat!”

“Hey, may I watch your fight?”, a man voice asked. Upon turning around, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović saw one of the men he trained with. That man was followed by two other men. Then even more men came: 9 in total. Finally, the commander stepped into the room.

Commander: “Mr. Draković informed me about a fight that was about to take place between a blackbelt girl and one of our best soldiers. I can’t miss out on this! :-D ”

All men took a bench to sit on, while watching Markus Adrianov Adrianusović intently. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović did not want to fight Dieuwertje Schotermeer in the first place, and especially not with such stipulations. He also didn’t want to have an audience while putting this girl into her place. He would be known as the woman-beater! Not liking this situation at all, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović decided to chicken out: “Forget it, Dieuwertje. I am not fighting you!”

Commander: “Yes, you are! And otherwise, you are not liberating Kosovo!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović: “FUCK!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović looked at Dieuwertje Schotermeer. She stood proudly and confidently on the mat, feeling strong. Her body language, combined with her serious facial expression told Markus Adrianov Adrianusović that she was ready to fight. Something about the way she looked at him even made Markus Adrianov Adrianusović feel uneasy, as if something horrible was about to happen to him.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović finally took his shoes and socks off and walked to the centre of the mat. There, Dieuwertje Schotermeer bowed for him. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović repeated that move.

Not wanting to waste a lot of time on this, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought to himself: “I will end this quickly!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović then stormed Dieuwertje Schotermeer, ready to deliver a bone-breaking punch to her face. Dieuwertje Schotermeer evaded Markus Adrianov Adrianusović and instead delivered a kick to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face with the upper part of her foot, **WHAMP**, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face snap to the right, leaving a red mark on his left cheek and infuriating Markus Adrianov Adrianusović. Dieuwertje Schotermeer stood in front of Markus Adrianov Adrianusović with her back to him and now hit Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s chin with her elbow: **BAM**.

This infuriated Markus Adrianov Adrianusović even more, especially because her two hits really stung. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović now cautiously approached Dieuwertje Schotermeer for another punch, but Dieuwertje Schotermeer foresaw this and delivered a devastating roundhouse kick to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s stomach - **WHAMP**, together with a “kiiyaa!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović doubled over in pain, but before he could look up, a fist approached his vision, fully connecting with his cheekbone: **BAM**

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović now started to retreat from Dieuwertje Schotermeer, wanting some time to regain from this onslaught. Dieuwertje Schotermeer didn’t give Markus Adrianov Adrianusović time to recover and immediately followed him again to finish what she started. She wrapped her arms around Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s head in a headlock and then started kneeing in the stomach dozens of times, **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** **WHOMP** until she released him and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović fell down to the ground in agony.

Laying on his side on the ground with pain in the stomach and midsection, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović thought: “She is superior in punching and kicking, but I can still beat her at wrestling!”

After laying on the ground for more than ten seconds, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović started standing up, despite the pain. Dieuwertje Schotermeer horribly damaged his stomach, but those knees don’t have to be decisive! Dieuwertje Schotermeer let Markus Adrianov Adrianusović stand up, since she didn’t expect any real fight after what she did to him.

Finally having stood up, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović slowly approached Dieuwertje Schotermeer. Dieuwertje Schotermeer cautiously kept her distance, until she finally ducked down and kicked Markus Adrianov Adrianusović in the back of his knees with one leg to tackle Markus Adrianov Adrianusović. This worked, but Markus Adrianov Adrianusović fell the wrong way, since he crushed Dieuwertje Schotermeer under his weight rather than falling another way.

Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “Ow! Get off me!”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović just turned around, grabbed Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s wrists and set on her stomach to block her from standing up. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović immediately bent forwards in case Dieuwertje Schotermeer would throw her legs up to catch his head. Holding this position for quite some time, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović began to slacken and sat up straight out of comfort. In that instant, Dieuwertje Schotermeer threw her legs up, caught Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face between her feet and pushed her legs down with full force. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović went down with Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s bare feet, letting go of Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s wrists. Dieuwertje Schotermeer rubbed both her feet across Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face before pulling her legs back and standing up. Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also stood up and the two of they faced each other again.

This time, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also attempted a kick and precisely aimed for Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s midsection. Dieuwertje Schotermeer noticed this slightly too late and tried to evade this kick, but it still connected a little bit, but it wasn’t at full impact. But, even this hurt Dieuwertje Schotermeer and even this angered her.

When Markus Adrianov Adrianusović was about to throw a second kick, Dieuwertje Schotermeer jumped aside, pulled back the toes of her right foot and delivered a fierce kick of her own - **WHAMP** - together with a mighty “KIIYYAA!”, which connected solidly with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s side and almost brought tears to his eyes. In the wake of that moment, Dieuwertje Schotermeer again pulled back the toes of her right foot and once again delivered a powerful kick to his midsection - **WHAMP** - once again inflicting much pain on her opponent.

Now Dieuwertje Schotermeer again attempted a kick, this timed aimed at Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s balls. She threw her foot up with tremendous speed with her toes pointing upwards, but Markus Adrianov Adrianusović quickly crossed his wrists to stop the kick, which turned out to be successful. Dieuwertje Schotermeer then pulled back her leg and re-positioned herself to deliver a high kick. Finally, she turned around and delivered a high sidekick in which the edge of her bare right foot fully connected with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose: **CRAACCK**

An audible crack was heard, meaning that Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose was broken. Dieuwertje Schotermeer didn’t even return her foot, but held her foot at Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face for several more seconds, for impact. Finally, she retreated her foot, letting the blood flow from Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s nose while tears in his eyes were apparent now.

Dieuwertje Schotermeer then threw her leg up in a way a windmill moves, totally confusing Markus Adrianov Adrianusović, after which her heel solidly connected with Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s temple and Markus Adrianov Adrianusović lost consciousness.

Upon waking up, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s felt a horrible pain in his nose, but the bleeding had stopped. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around: he saw a group of adult men dressed up as soldiers soldiers looking at him. In front of him, he saw a blonde-haired lady with a big nose and beautiful feet. That lady walked up to him, pressed her foot on his face and captured his broken nose between her big toe and second toe. This hurt, but felt good at the same time. Then the lady spoke: “So, Markus, have you made up your mind?”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović had his mouth pressed at a hard, but warm sole. When he tried to talk, those soles scratched his lips. It really felt like sandpaper.

“Lick”, the lady ordered.

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović immediately obeyed, trying to stick out his tongue and licking the footsole as good as he could. He licked slowly, savouring the moment of the salty taste the foot had. Licking it hurt his tongue a bit, but he had done it many times before, so he was used to it now. After a couple of minutes of licking, Dieuwertje Schotermeer, obviously enjoying it, said: “Good boy!”

Upon lifting up the heel of her foot a little bit, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović could lick and kiss her sole with more ease. Finally, Dieuwertje Schotermeer twisted her toes a little bit, making Markus Adrianov Adrianusović yelp in pain, since his broken nose was still trapped between those toes. Then Dieuwertje Schotermeer spoke up: “You may stop licking now.”

Markus Adrianov Adrianusović stopped licking and kissing. Then Dieuwertje Schotermeer repeated her initial question: “Are you coming with me now?”

“Go to hell, stupid bitch! I am staying here to liberate Kosovo! Go and fuck yourself!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović suddenly screamed.

Dieuwertje Schotermeer then violently twisted her foot, causing agony to Markus Adrianov Adrianusović since his nose was still being held between Dieuwertje Schotermeer’s toes. After some screaming, Dieuwertje Schotermeer lifted up her foot and stomped down on Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s face, knocking him out once again.

When Markus Adrianov Adrianusović woke up, his right arm was in a very uncomfortable position. The thumb of his right hand was firmly being held in another, warm, feminine hand. He looked up and saw that every spectator in the room lay unconscious on the ground instead of watching the fight.

“Your commander and some of his minions tried to intervene, so I had to knock them out.”, Dieuwertje Schotermeer menacingly said.

“Now”, she said with much contempt in her voice, but then with a psychotic happiness, “since you don’t want to come with me voluntarily, I will make you unfit for service to prevent you being sent away on a mission in the near future. And what better way to do that than to simply break your fingers?”

“You won’t get away with this!”, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović snarled.

As the pressure on Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s thumb became harder, harder and harder, up to the breaking point, a male voice shouted: “Stop that immediately!”

Dieuwertje Schotermeer looked up and startled. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Immediately, she relinquished the pressure on Markus Adrianov Adrianusović’s right thumb, released his arm as a whole and stood up while taking a distance from it. Not knowing what to say, Dieuwertje Schotermeer started to stutter: “Ehh, I, I…”

Man: “You are joining the army.”
Dieuwertje Schotermeer: “S..s...s..ssure!!”

As the man came closer, Markus Adrianov Adrianusović also started to notice who just came in. Not believing that this could be true, even he was in awe of the person who just came in.

“I will lead the operation!”, said the Great General; the man who saved the Serbian Republic: Ратко Младић (Ratko Mladić).

[to be continued…]

In the continuation of this story, I will explain why Dieuwertje Schotermeer constantly considers Markus Adrianov Adrianusović to be her brother, as well as the operation in Kosovo AND the mystery of how the Great General escaped prison.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:

Tags
conflict, domination, female domination, fight, foot kiss, foot smelling, humiliation, kick, knockout