Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-14, 16:58
Points: 219, Level: 4 Points: 219, Level: 4 Points: 219, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default True Spanking and Tickling Story F/M

Hi, I am relatively new to the site. I have been lurking for a few weeks, really appreciate the stories and discussions, and thought I would contribute a true story of an experience I had a about 3 years ago. I realize that when people read about 'true encounter' there is a propensity to assume BS, but in this case, it really is true.

I was about 20 years old at the time in pretty good shape, and relatively attractive. I met a woman at work who was pretty in a tom boy kind of way. I could never quite figure her out; she was nice, and we hit it off, but she certainly was girly, she never wore make-up for instance, usually had her hair tied in a ponytail, wore pants et... she also never talked about her private life, despite the fact that we seemed to get a long well, at least in the workplace. Than again, I never talked about my private life either, so I didn't really think too much about it.

I got a call on my cell from her one night at about 1AM. This was not usual, I mean it was 1 in the morning so I was a bit curious. She told me she was in a local bar maybe 2 blocks from where I live and asked me to meet her there. She definitely sounded a bit tipsy, but was not out of control or anything. I decided I wasn't doing anything so I would meet her.

When I arrived at the bar there were two shots of tequila waiting for me and she told me to drink up. I was a bit leary about doing so, but at this point I should mention that I have a sort of submissive streak... nothing serious.. but I am a little shy and not very outgoing with most women. I also tend to be a bit susceptible to suggestion from women and tend to want to please. Again, nothing severe or anything but just kind of go along to get along.

I did the shots and over the next hour or so did two more. She asked me a bit about my life, I told her a bit about my relationship issues, and as the night grew old and I drank more I started to loosen up a bit. I told her a bit more about one woman I knew in the past, not a girl friend or anything but someone I had a brief relationship who would come to my house maybe once every other week or so, ask me what I did wrong that week, and put me over her lap for an OTK spanking (this is also true, it did not last long, but it is another story for another day) I have no idea why I divulged that information, but it kind of felt good to talk about it. Like I said I guess I was feeling a bit loose at the time. At one point during the conversation she lost her balance on the stool, leaned forward and grabbed my knee. When she did that, I just about jumped out of my chair. Of course she noticed right away and made some sort of comment about me being ticklish. I chose not to address THAT issue, hoping the topic would just go away.

She went on to tell me she was upset about work, got mad on her way out of the office, and while kicking a corner of the wall actually twisted her ankle and was having difficulty walking. She lived in a 4 story walk-up and did not think she could make it up the stairs and asked if she could stay with me making a point to tell me she would sleep on the couch (my apt was on the 3rd floor but I have an elevator in my building) I saw no harm so I said OK

When we arrived in my apartment, I got her some sheets and went in to my bedroom to change into my pjs. Just as I finished pulling them up, she snuck up behind me and started tickling my sides.I tried to fight her off, but she had a real good start on me. As she tickled me she pushed me toward my bed, and i toppled face down with my torso on the mattress and my legs over the side. That did not stop her, she just kept going as she pushed me along. Her hands were under my shirt and she just kept tickling up and down both sides. She was surprisingly strong, and the more she tickled the weaker I became. I tried to push her hands away but I just could not muster the strength.

At some point, she hooked one leg between my lower body and the bed, and as she continued to tickle me, pulled my pj pants down and started to spank me while laughing the whole time

There is more to this story, but some of it is off-topic, and I would prefer not to continue unless you feel it is ok to do so. I want to reiterate; I realize people sometimes disguise fictional events as true, but this really did happen. Please let me know if I should go on
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badlilboy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-14, 21:52
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True Spanking and Tickling Story F/M

Yes, you should go on, and I would love to know how you had a woman who would come to spank you once a week, and how that relationship ended. I have long dreamed of having a woman like that in my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-14, 19:53
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Women love to dominate and spank men.
Old 03-Aug-14, 06:32
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlilboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, I am relatively new to the site. I have been lurking for a few weeks, really appreciate the stories and discussions, and thought I would contribute a true story of an experience I had a about 3 years ago. I realize that when people read about 'true encounter' there is a propensity to assume BS, but in this case, it really is true.

I was about 20 years old at the time in pretty good shape, and relatively attractive. I met a woman at work who was pretty in a tom boy kind of way. I could never quite figure her out; she was nice, and we hit it off, but she certainly was girly, she never wore make-up for instance, usually had her hair tied in a ponytail, wore pants et... she also never talked about her private life, despite the fact that we seemed to get a long well, at least in the workplace. Than again, I never talked about my private life either, so I didn't really think too much about it.

I got a call on my cell from her one night at about 1AM. This was not usual, I mean it was 1 in the morning so I was a bit curious. She told me she was in a local bar maybe 2 blocks from where I live and asked me to meet her there. She definitely sounded a bit tipsy, but was not out of control or anything. I decided I wasn't doing anything so I would meet her.

When I arrived at the bar there were two shots of tequila waiting for me and she told me to drink up. I was a bit leary about doing so, but at this point I should mention that I have a sort of submissive streak... nothing serious.. but I am a little shy and not very outgoing with most women. I also tend to be a bit susceptible to suggestion from women and tend to want to please. Again, nothing severe or anything but just kind of go along to get along.

I did the shots and over the next hour or so did two more. She asked me a bit about my life, I told her a bit about my relationship issues, and as the night grew old and I drank more I started to loosen up a bit. I told her a bit more about one woman I knew in the past, not a girl friend or anything but someone I had a brief relationship who would come to my house maybe once every other week or so, ask me what I did wrong that week, and put me over her lap for an OTK spanking (this is also true, it did not last long, but it is another story for another day) I have no idea why I divulged that information, but it kind of felt good to talk about it. Like I said I guess I was feeling a bit loose at the time. At one point during the conversation she lost her balance on the stool, leaned forward and grabbed my knee. When she did that, I just about jumped out of my chair. Of course she noticed right away and made some sort of comment about me being ticklish. I chose not to address THAT issue, hoping the topic would just go away.

She went on to tell me she was upset about work, got mad on her way out of the office, and while kicking a corner of the wall actually twisted her ankle and was having difficulty walking. She lived in a 4 story walk-up and did not think she could make it up the stairs and asked if she could stay with me making a point to tell me she would sleep on the couch (my apt was on the 3rd floor but I have an elevator in my building) I saw no harm so I said OK

When we arrived in my apartment, I got her some sheets and went in to my bedroom to change into my pjs. Just as I finished pulling them up, she snuck up behind me and started tickling my sides.I tried to fight her off, but she had a real good start on me. As she tickled me she pushed me toward my bed, and i toppled face down with my torso on the mattress and my legs over the side. That did not stop her, she just kept going as she pushed me along. Her hands were under my shirt and she just kept tickling up and down both sides. She was surprisingly strong, and the more she tickled the weaker I became. I tried to push her hands away but I just could not muster the strength.

At some point, she hooked one leg between my lower body and the bed, and as she continued to tickle me, pulled my pj pants down and started to spank me while laughing the whole time

There is more to this story, but some of it is off-topic, and I would prefer not to continue unless you feel it is ok to do so. I want to reiterate; I realize people sometimes disguise fictional events as true, but this really did happen. Please let me know if I should go on
Go on .