Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-14, 00:57
gameking

Default Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber 5

Saturday

I arrived at the hotel about an hour before Lawrence was scheduled to arrive. I wore the same clothes that I wore from the first one, which isn't much because it was the same clothes I wore for every bout. It was the same hotel room actually and I set up the mini fight area...I guess? I was pumping myself up mentally and even did some Diamond Dozen Yoga. Finally, she walked in and I did I planned on doing all along and turned my back towards her. I must have pissed her off since she automatically walked to the bathroom to change. She came back out.

"So, are we doing this? I have an interview for a move about a mom who overcomes the odds and becomes the president." She said

I turned around...and holy shit. Was that the same type of one-piece that my boss wore in her videos?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yep, plus the ankle socks. What's next? Wearing an underwear and sweater combo? Does she know of all my turn-on's?

"I did some researching on that girl you were with and found out she used to do this stuff. Saw she wore this same type of outfit. Kinda skanky don't you think?" She asked

It was psychological warfare on her end. I looked down at the ground, rubbed the back of my head and slowly realized all that mental hype is gone.

"Test of strength?" She asked

"Yeah, I fell for that once with Katy Perry. Except, there are some key differences..um..uh chest wise. You know what, why the hell not." I said

We locked hand and yep she pressed against me right away. I was trying to gain some type of dominant position but we were at a stalemate. I took one look down at the cleavage which was still plentiful, but I didn't notice one of her legs sleeking behind one of mine. She let got and pretty much swept me off my feet and I went tumbling to the floor. You know what see did? She just walked away. I got back to my knees, slammed my fist in the ground and got back up. It was taunting at best and at worst of all it was screwing with my mind. I darted towards her wildly and she ducked underneath me and got the bad arm in a hammerlock.

"What, you got no confidence without that girl of yours watching?" She asked and to be quite honest, maybe. Tori pretty much motivated me throughout that entire Portman fight and now my confidence was shot.

Lawrence was essentially dragging me to the ground, cranking back on the hold when she wanted to. It was humiliation at best and she was loving every moment. It was in a seated position, swatting with my good arm. Hoping and just hoping that it would distract her enough to loosen the hold. I got my hand near her hair and instinct kicked in. I grabbed and pulled causing a nice "YELP" from Lawrence. She let go of the hold and I was quickly back to my feet.

"Dick move, I know but you did break into my apartment and pet my cat." I said.

The hair pulling must have pissed her off because she pretty much tackled me to the ground and I actually locked a body scissors in. I was working on my leg strength just to have a trick to be used. I think it was working considering she was scrambling and trying to find a way out. Finally, taking a page out of my book she started to twist my ankle in an attempt to loosen the hold. She pretty much was working a full on Ankle Lock, and the pain eventually caused me to loosen the hold enough for her to break free. She went straight into the grapevine and it wasn't like the first one...it was a tight one.

"Boy, this seems very familiar, doesn't it? You know what else be familiar? The ending and once again, I'm going for the karate chops." She said

She was really stretching my legs out and gosh-darnit it was painful. She was also placing her chest near my face, more taunting and mind games. With my hands tied down by hers, this was not a very good situation. I was beginning to squirm around, trying to force my way out when she let go of one hand and went for an armlock. Luckily that freed one arm and I used to do a chinpush which is pretty much using one's hand to push the opponents chin up. It's an annoying little move, more of a pain hold than anything. Do it long enough and it'll annoy her. Add the twisting and squirming on my end and I found myself free.

Still, Lawrence was savvy enough to move to a mounted position, looking like she was working for something. I was honestly thinking smother but she had my bad arm and it looked like she was going for an armbar from the mount. She actually had it in, but I had my hand clasped together as she was trying to fall backwards. I was actually using her position to pin her down and get back to my feet. It took some work but I was standing up and got my arm out. I think she was surprised and I busted out the Mutombo finger wag.

At this point, I was surprised with how the match was going. It was more of trying to find a way out of holds more than anything else. Most of all, she was actually trying to bait me into going to the ground. She was just laying there, doing the bring it taunt. She was propped up by her elbows, legs spread open.

"C'mon, you afraid?" She asked.

I approached albeit in a slow matter as I neared her, I had an idea. I quickly grabbed her legs and decided it was time for the Sharpshooter. Yet, she was ready as she grabbed my right leg and kicked out my left leg. Losing balance, I fell right into a figure-four headscissors. This was not good at all since it was in tight and I felt weakened as the hold stayed on. I was slowly maneuvering onto my knees and Lawrence trapped my hands. Using all my strength (Dont't laugh), I lifted Lawrence's up from the ground but not very high and promptly powered her back down. I heard a thud and I was out of the hold, but dammit she was already back on the attack.

She had a hold of the bad arm and forced me onto my stomach. She then cranked my up and then drove her knee into my bad arm repeatedly. It was actually scream inducing as she did it repeatedly and I worried that it may be broken. She seemingly stopped and I was on all fours as she let go. What could she be doing I was wondering and why she was heading for the couch. She stood there and jumped off and got some decent height. Both of her feet were together and then mind thought of how bad this was going to be.

A Kevin Sullivan style double stomp to the back. Well suit, that is new. When they finally came down, it caused immense pain a nd if this was a Capcom game, that voice would-be screaming "KO!" as various colors flashed on-screen. I was flat on my stomach, pain sensors going crazy as Lawrence stood near my feet.

"So, you out?" She asked.

Various murmurs.

"Good, what did you say in that Portman bout? TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!" She said loudly.

I am so going to chop her in the tit for that one. I was essentially helpless as she easily applied the hold. It was painful as she pushed up and down and worst of all, I had to watch her. It was equal parts smile and laughter and I realized that I needed to rally fast. I began to do my damndest to try and turn over to my stomach. I felt like Sting at Bash 1990 and all that was missing was Ross and Caudle calling the action. I finally turned onto my stomach, reversing the pain onto her end. I finally got loose and got her into the Sharpshooter/Scorpion Deathlock. I had it in the middle of the room and I was cranking back as hard as I could. Yet, she was crawling to the couch and using it to climb up. As she did, I began to lose my balance and I finally had to let go.

She was not getting away that easy. I let go and quickly wrapped her arms around her stomach. I squeezed and dragged her to the ground, trapping her legs as she began to moan and pout. I was squeezing as hard as I could and I felt that victory was close. Yet, she got her hands underneath mine and began to break the grip. I let go and automatically clasped in the chicken wing, as I felt like God. Or Bob Backlund at the very least. It was a legit shoot hold as she was actually screaming in pain. She was actually getting me onto my back and she made her counter move.

Five sharp elbows to my ribs at first and when I wasn't letting go, more came. I finally let go, coughing because they fucking hurt. I felt something grab my hair and I looked up and saw her. She pulled me to my knees as I was holding my ribs. She had her hand in formation of a chop.

"Unlike last time, I want you to see me putting you down." She said

Her hand came down and it was time for an last act of defiance. Her hand came down and I blocked it with my hand. She seemed shock as I rose to my knees. I kept my grip as I got closer and was finally chest to chest. I got behind her and forced her arm around her throat and grabbed her other and did the same thing. Yep, I was doing to her what Perry did to me. I remembered to that she targeted my back as I moved to side and placed one knee on the ground and put the other knee out. I quickly dragged her down and she hit my knee hard. I felt her back crack a few times as I could sense victory. I still had the strangle hold in as her legs were kicking in the air. Then, I heard the door open and Tori walked in and I was ducking confused. She just stood there, watching.

"She pissed me off, so I want to see you finish her. Anything wrong with that?" She asked.

"Uh no..this is just weird." I said. What I didn't notice was Lawrence bridging up and beginning to work her way out. What was next would shock the he'll out of me.

I felt a feminine bicep come around my throat and another hand on the back of my head. The hand that was around my throat clasped onto the forearm and I was suddenly jerked down. I realized that it was Tori choking me out as she locked in a brutal body-scissors. I was trying to find a way out, but it was a failure. Lawrence was watching as I felt darkness setting in.

"Lemme finish him." Lawrence said.

Tori let go and pushed her off me. Lawrence approached me as I felt useless as I was pulled to my feet. She made her hand into a chop formation and WHAM it came down as I felt my body fading away. Tori approached and made her hand into a chop. BAM, another chop to the other side as the old song began to play. I fell, ass end up as Lawrence placed her foot there. Tori got her phone out and took a picture. Just what the hell happened here was going on in my mind.

A few hours later.

I was alive, but pissed off. I was that close to victory and I knew a rematch was never happening. I saw my phone blinking for e-mail and it was a new message from my boss. It was vague, but she said would explain it all soon. She alluded that a certain wish might be coming true.

I could smile, as I knew what wish was coming true. It's on.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-14, 15:17
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber 5

Oh, hell yes... It's on! I can't wait to see the boss in action.

Thanks so much for continuing this series.
Old 19-Apr-14, 17:50
ap643

Am loving this thanks so much.
Old 20-Apr-14, 04:39
gameking

Extra Credits Scene!

Betrayal.

If this was a movie, I'd shave my head, go underground and interrogate people until I find out why. Alas, I was just wondering why my boss made the decision to choke me out, karate chop me and then take a picture. I arrived at work Monday morning to find the doors locked and a note saying to come back Tuesday. Then, an e-mail:

Quote:
Take a you day.
-T.
This is getting weirder and weirder. Tried calling my boss, all the calls went to her voice-mail. So, I took a "You day" whatever the hell that means which meant I stewed in anger while doing not much. I waited till tomorrow, even stared at the clock for about an hour or two. Tuesday morning arrived and I knew my boss gets to work at eight, I arrive at nine. She arrived at eight, I arrived at 8:15. I walked right into her office as she was on her laptop and she was seemingly ignoring me. I decided it was time to talk.

"So, are we living in an alternate universe where Vince Russo in an omnipotent God-like being? That he suddenly decided to start fucking with my live by having my boss who I've known for about five years choke me out? Am I going to come home to find that my cat has been possessed by the spirit of Andre the Giant and now wants 127 beers?" I said slash ranted

"I don't think so, but how was your weekend?" She asked

Shit's getting weird.

"Saturday was great, tremendous even. Went to a nice hotel and was in the middle of the fight of my life when somebody in this room CHOKED ME OUT!" I said

"Who could that be?" She asked

"Maybe it was that goddamn potted plant against the corner, or YOU!" I said

"What about Sunday?" She asked

"Uh...binge watched Rick and Morty followed by Archer season five, so a usual Sunday. Oh yeah....MY BOSS CHOKED ME OUT THE PREVIOUS DAY!" I said

"How bout that me da-"

Fuck it, had enough. I grabbed her laptop and threw it against the wall. That got her attention.

"Are you doing with this little temper tantrum you have going on?" She asked.

"Maybe." I responded

"Alright, then lemme explain why I did what I did. I choked you out because it was best for business." She said

"So what, you're going to call me a B+ player next and hit me with a sledgehammer? If Stephanie McMahon is involved, then maybe I can get payback for the time SHE BROKE MY ARM." I said

"No, if you haven't noticed, we don't really keep talent around. I find them, build them up and then some group comes around and offers more money and perks. I get thanked for discovering this new great talent, but the last time I checked, thanks don't equal money! These little sessions you've been doing have been carrying this group and I actually get to pay myself now. You weren't going to win the Lawrence rematch. No matter you did, I would have prevented you from winning." She said

OK, I can understand everything at the beginning, but I was confused as why I couldn't win.

"Lawrence's people offered a couple grand extra for you to throw the fight. Hell, I gave her my one-piece since I thought it would mess you up mentally. I was in the next room, there was a webcam there with and I watched it on a private Skype feed." She said

It was like a punch to the stomach or in my case, a chop to the neck. Greed had won out in the end.

"The only reason I did it, was because I thought about an idea you had. You said that I had a reasonable fanbase still, right?" She asked

"There are guys out there who probably jerk it to your matches, so yes you have a fanbase. Considering that the bulk of your work happened before the advent of the internet becoming a dominant force in the industry, a crappy VHS transfer of match you partaken in gets a lot of hype. I said

"I don't know if I should feel complimented or mortified about that first part. The extra money I got for you throwing the fight, is going towards that idea. If I'm going to come out of retirement, then were doing this with quality. Top of the line sound, video, lighting, editing the whole shebang. We're distributing it ourselves on DVD and digital, you get forty percent of the cut." She responded.

"Well, the betrayal part isn't as bad as before, but still you could have told me. I would have made it competitive for ten minutes before taking the fall. I saw No Holds Barred so I could have done it." I said

"You're way too hyper-competitive for that to happen, but you do owe me a laptop." She said

"Ah, just use some duct-tape and it'll be fine. I do have one question, will you be wearing the one piece? I'm just saying because you might want to disinfect it or possibly burn it." I said

"We'll see." She said

I got up and began to leave.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"I'm taking a me day...and buying a new laptop probably." I said as I left to go buy a laptop and actually taking my me day.

(OOC: Yeah, I know no fighting or any of that, but I figured this deserved it's own post. So yeah, no celebrity in the next story.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-14, 12:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Though there is no fighting in this, I am glad you set the scene. Anticipation always makes things better and I am really looking forward to this match. I find I don't care all that much about jennifer lawrence, but I like the boss a lot. She's got a lot of character and a good sense of humour.

Thank you again for creating this series. I am loving it.
Old 22-Apr-14, 02:31
Points: 840, Level: 11 Points: 840, Level: 11 Points: 840, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I really like your writing, please keep it up. I think it's a great concept for a series.
The Following User Says Thank You to jessieryan For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-14, 05:15
gameking

It's nice to know that I'm developing a bit of a fanbase and that I've effectively monopolized the "Getting the crap kicked out of you by a celebrity" genre. Feels good man.

Tags
hollywood jobber, lawrence