Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-14, 09:28
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Aunt Liz and her strong thighs.

Here is a story i wrote a while ago. I've written a couple over the years but this is by far my favorite.
Would love to know what you guys think.

One year my parents didn't manage to get me booked into a summer camp for the summer holidays. My parents wanted rid of me so they could have peace for a change. So it was decided -against my will- that I should go and spend a week with my mothers younger half sister, aunt Liz, who lived in a beautiful part of the country. I didn't know it, but this would be one of the most memorable weeks of my life.

When I arrived at aunt Liz's remote country house I was very impressed by its location. In front of the house was a very nice lake, that according to my dad i could go fishing in, and behind there was a decent size mountain range with some nice forests. I decided that I could have a ok week out here, even if I would have much rather been at home hanging out with my mates.

It was when I saw Liz for the first time in years however that I really began to warm to the idea of staying here for a week. Last time I saw her I must only have been 7 or 8. In the intervening time I had developed an intense appreciation for the female form, particularly shapely thighs. And Liz had some off the nicest thighs I had ever laid eyes on. Her legs were very long for her height but her thighs were still very shapely, more like what you would expect on a much shorter, more petite woman. I loved the way they bulged out above her knee and then curved up into sumptuous mounds. And the way her hamstrings burst out the back of her thighs, then led on to a but that seemed to defy gravity. The super tight light blue jeans she wore seemed to struggle to contain the feminine curves of her lower body, yet she didn't seem at all over weight or even particularly muscular.

On the first day I arrived I decided to do some fishing on the lake, not least of all so I could watch Liz out in the front garden doing some gardening then settling down to do some sowing. I was transfixed with the way her thighs looked when she was sat cross legged doing her sowing. I had always thought of sowing as an old grandmothers hobby, but if Liz liked it I was sure I could get over my prejudices. I made a mental note to complement her on it. The rest of the first day passed pretty uneventfully, just as I suspected the rest of the week would.

When I woke up in the morning I was a little shocked to see that a storm had kicked up over night. I was at a loss as to how to occupy my day until Liz told me she had satellite TV. I was pleased to find the wrestling was on for most of the day, so I settled in and watched. After I had been watching for a while Liz came in and sat down. She had her sewing stuff out and was stitching something. "I was wandering what you wanted to do today, seeing how bad the weather is?" Liz asked. "I was just planing to watch some wrestling" I replayed. "Well I thought it would be fun to do something together, seeing as I haven't seen my favourite nephew for so long." She said, looking at me. "What did you have in mind?" I replied. "Well seeing as you seem so keen on wrestling, why don't we make some wrestling costumes? We could design them then I could make them." At first I thought this sounded quite lame, then however I began to wonder what could come out of it. I decided it could be fun and agreed, I also started to formulate a plan.

"Where should we start? I thought we could make a costume each." Said Liz. She had brought down a huge mound of clothes that she said we would look through and convert once we knew what we wanted. "Well" i said. "We need to come up with characters first before we decide on what the costumes should look like." "Ok." She replied. "How should we decide on a character?" I said that in wrestling the wrestlers usually started with a favorite move then went on from there. "How should I decide on a favorite move? I don't really watch wrestling so I don't know many moves." I thought for a moment. "What do you think the strongest part of your body is?" I asked. "My thighs are definitely my strongest body part. They embarrass me a bit because they're a little on the big side." She put her foot up on the couch and rubbed her thigh up and down. It was all I could do to stop my eyes popping out of my head at the sight of her beautiful leg on display. My voice was on the verge of stammering but I managed to hold it together, just. "If you have strong thighs you should try scissor holds. They're really simple, they're quite easy to get your opponent into, plus They're super effective. And I think you have the perfect body type for it because you have quite long legs." She eyed me for a moment. I was petrified that she would say that it was just a ploy to get between her legs, or call me a pervert or something. She smiled. "How do I apply it? Like this?" She scooted up next to me on the couch and quickly but firmly warped those stunning legs around my waist.

I was instantly in heaven. Her soft, strong legs firmly griped my waist. I let out a gasp that I hoped would be interpreted as a gasp of pain rather than pleasure. "Your legs are even stronger than they look." I was almost struggling to speak, such was my excitement combined with the pressure of her inner thighs on my sides. She leaned back on her elbows and lifted her hips up slightly. She giggled slightly. "I like this move. It feels good to have you trapped between my thighs like this. Yes. This is going to be my specialty hold." She gave me another tight squeeze. I noticed that although she had her ankles locked she could improve her technique by straightening her legs. She was already squeezing me quite tightly, hovering just around my pain threshold. I decided to keep my observations to myself. I didn't want to end up in any real trouble in her hold. I could feel that she really was very good at this.

She relaxed her thighs, but kept her legs warped around me. I sighed with relief. "Tight huh?" "Yeah. You really are good at that move." "Thanks. I like to keep my legs in shape." she said "Especially for when I've got a young man between them." She smiled again and gave me another little squeeze. I'm sure my cheeks must have gone a deep shade of scarlet at that. "Now I've got my specialty move I suppose its time to get a costume sorted out. I certainly cant wrestle in these jeans. They're far to constricting, and I they'll get a bit hot and itchy if I'm using my legs a lot. I think its also important to decide on a material that i can get a good grip with. We cant have you wriggling free now can we?" If i wasn't blushing before I certainly was now. She unwrapped her legs from around me and got up. "I'm going to try a couple of things on and we'll see how practical they are." She went over to the pile of clothes and selected a pair of black cycling shorts. She then moved around behind the sofa and changed into them. I considered shifting my position so i could watch her, but thought better of it. She then came back round in front of me and lay down on the sofa again. The skin of her calves looked incredibly creamy and smooth. She lay back and opened her legs. She then taped her crotch beckoning me in between her luscious thighs. "Put your head here then try and pull away from me." She commanded. I obeyed. I slowly moved towards her, not quite able to believe what was happening. when I was about level with her knees she leaned forward and grabbed the sides of my head. She pulled me towards her and pressed my face into her crotch. She then slammed her thighs shut, trapping me. My mouth and nose was being pressed into the padding of the cycling shorts. I didn't want her to select the cycling shorts as this padding was in just the wrong place! Luckily the material was quite slippery. Also working in my favor was that she had forgotten to lock her ankles. I managed to pull my head out with minimal pain.

"These are no good then. lets try something else." She got up and went over to the pile. she seemed to look for ages. She seemed to be a bit at a loss, Then suddenly she stopped looking. She walked back towards me empty handed. "Lets try something else." With that she very slowly undid the string tie on her shorts and then slowly peeled them off her body. She did it like she was giving me a strip tease. Underneath she was wearing small plain white cotton panties. She ran her fingers around the elastic, then let it ping back. "This feels much better. I can move totally freely in these. And I'd like to apply this hold with bare skin, I think I'll have more control." The sight of her full thighs in all their splendor was almost to much to bear. I thought she was going to come and put me in another scissor, but she stopped just short. "I'm going to go upstairs and finish my outfit." With that she turned and walked out. the sight of her perky ass in her little panties really was to much to bear. I dashed after her and went to the bathroom to 'relive' myself.

Afterwards I sat back down to watch the wrestling again while I waited for Liz. I didn't have to wait long. She came bursting into the room wearing her white panties, black leather ankle boots and a white vest. On the front of the vest and on the sides of the boots she had designed a logo. It was a red pair of scissors but the blades where a shapely pair of legs in high heeled shoes. As I looked closer I saw that she had put a small one on the front of her panties as well. She began announcing her character in the manner of a wrestling commentator. "And weighing in at 140 pounds! With thighs of steel and a temper to match! Its the Scissor Queen! With no losses and the best scissors in the business I'd hate to be in the wring with her!" She lifted her foot onto the sofa and sensuously caressed the inside of her thigh. I was totally dumbfounded. My jaw was touching the floor and my eyes were popping out of my head.

She used my shock to launch an attack. She kept commentating as she did so. "And she goes for him while he's still incapacitated from the shock of seeing the scissor queen in all her glory for the first time!" She leaped onto the sofa and advanced upon me. I was still to awed to move or offer any kind of resistance. She stopped in front of me with my face just inches from her crotch. She then preceded to lift one shapely thigh onto my shoulder. She took a hold of my head then fell backwards onto her back, taking me with her. She then brought her other thigh onto the other side of my head, finally griping me between her upper thighs. The soft flesh molded to the shape of my face. I couldn't believe how soft her legs were. My vision was now narrowed to a small amount of her upper thighs, a sliver of her tummy and the front of her white panties. I then noticed that under the little red scissor logo she had written, in very small writing, 'Scissor Queen Of Squeeze'. She must have put it there specially for me to see when in a front scissor. Although it was very muffled, what with her thighs completely engulfing my ears, I could hear that she was still commentating.

"And already she's got him between her thighs! I wonder if he's enjoying this as much as the scissor queen is? He really is trapped down there. I don't think he has any chance of escape! Its time for this girl to do some real squeezing!" She loosened her hold so she could press my mouth and nose into her pussy. she then actually locked her ankles and straightened her legs. The soft grip of her thighs turned into a seemingly impossibly tight squeeze. "And this is it! Its the Queens finisher! He cant breath, her legs are straight and her ankles are locked! He must be on the way out! AND ITS LIGHTS OUT!

When I came to I decided I should come and stay with Liz every holiday.
Old 06-Jun-14, 09:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Aunt Liz and her strong thighs.

Hell, man. I want to go stay with your Aunt Liz every holiday.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-14, 19:03
Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good story. Needs a follow up!
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin1113 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-20, 22:24
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Trust when I tell you that your Aunt knew EXACTLY what she was doing-especially when she pulled your face into her genitalia!!! Provided this isn't fiction, I think it turned out she has the same fetishes you do and you're mighty lucky for her to do a session with you and not worry about seeming perverted.WAY TO GO PAL!!!!;p
Old 11-Jun-20, 00:26
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Your aunt's last name isn't Lightspeed by any chance is it?
Old 13-Jun-20, 01:57
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

Oh yea, and when she said something like "I love to keep my thighs in shape-ESPECIALLY WHEN I GOT A YOUNG MAN BETWEEN THEM"....HECK YEA!!!!!
Old 17-Jun-20, 20:06
Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27 Points: 4,360, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I beg you, please please do a follow up with lots more smothering scissors and why not add some front and rear facesitting in for good measure?
I love her running commentary too, great story..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smothered123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
aunt, scissor, story