Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-15, 21:19
Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Girl at the Y

I was running on the treadmill, and on this exercycle in front of me was this girl. Kinda lean, with nice muscles. She must have noticed that I liked her muscles. After her boyfriend left the cycle next to her, she put on a discreet show for me, showing off her arms and her back. I was speechless, and loved the show!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herrpanzerdriver For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-15, 21:02
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Girl at the Y

I used to use the weight room on weekends at the Y, years ago, and had a couple of cool experiences like that. Generally, I found the place was pretty empty, which probably helped. (Often, I'd be the only one in there working out and then one woman would come in and it'd just be the two of us there for a good 20-30 minutes after that. So there was ample time to "flirt around".)

One time, a black gal came in who was apparently one of the swim instructors. (Still had her one piece bikini on.) She had a thick, muscular build ... really attractive with a big chest and butt. I started watching her lifting weights on the Universal machine and got kind of curious how much she weighed, with a body like that. She started doing seated pull-downs with 160lbs. on the stack and her biceps were ripping and popping up with each pull. She did each one like it was just a warm up weight for her, and I noticed her butt wasn't even beginning to lift off the bench each time. So she clearly weighed well over 160.

Then she moved to the leg press, and kept moving the key to add more weight after every few reps. I finally complimented her on her leg strength. She said her legs were her strongest body part and it really helped with swimming. I asked her if she wanted me to move the key for her again, since it looked like she could lift even more than she was pressing? She grinned and said, "I can press more than this whole stack, honey! I'm just trying to stay toned with what they've got here."

I said, No way! She said, "Go ahead, put the key on the bottom plate." So I did. Then she says, "Ok. Now hop on up there." I said, "Stand on top of the stack? Really?" She said, "Sure! Let me give you a little ride." Next thing I know, she's pushing my weight plus the 900 or so on the machine for 6 or 7 reps!

After that, she asked how much I weighed. I told her I wasn't exactly sure. But she pointed out they had a scale over in the corner and suggested we should both see. (I thought "How cool is this? I might get the chance to see HER weight now too.") So we walk over to the scale - and to my surprise, she says "Here! Weigh me first!" and hops up on it. It's the beam type scale so I start sliding the bigger weight over, putting it on 150 to start with. She laughs and says, "I'm a big girl... May as well start that on 200." So I do, saying "Sounds good to me", and I keep sliding the little weight to the right, a bit at a time. She has that grin on her face again, and says "Keep going ..." It finally balances at a little over 260! I tell her I'm impressed, because she didn't look that heavy at all. She just nods and says, "Yep! Now, your turn!" I get on and we find out I'm right at 187lbs.

She says, "Hmm... so that wasn't quite 1100lbs. I was pressing? I can do a little more than that ... maybe 1200 max. I can squat more than your weight too." I wound up getting squatted for 20 reps while riding on her back.
The Following User Says Thank You to stronggirlsrule For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-15, 21:07
newguy1

awesome story
Old 18-Nov-15, 16:42
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanks. Yeah ... that was the best gym experience I had. (And I know you messaged me asking how long ago this was? It was quite a while ago ... over 10 years ago now.)

These days, I'm so busy between work and family stuff, I wouldn't even have the time to make a Y membership worth paying for. (I looked at them last summer and they've really gotten expensive. Was thinking about getting one so the kids could use their indoor swimming pool.)