Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Feb-16, 17:04
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Showdown with little sister Pt 4

It had been a week since my last wrestling bout with Julia had ended with a passionate kiss and I was still shaken by it. Not just because she was my sister, but because she was my fourteen-year-old sister. I was sure I was going to hell.
I had been avoiding her by staying out very late, or sleeping over at friends’ houses. I had the grades, and my parents trusted me, so that wasn't an issue. But Julia kept calling me. I didn't pick up her calls and I had hoped she was getting the message, but one afternoon at school I got a text from her that chilled my blood. I was in a hallway between classes when I got the alert. I powered up my phone and there, in full color, was the photograph she had taken after the first time we had fought. It showed me flat on my back looking like I'd been hit by a train and her standing over me with her foot on my chest and flexing one very well-defined bicep. The photograph she swore not to show anybody. I quickly glanced around to see if anybody had seen it. I was in the clear bur the one word message accompanying the photo was ominous. It just said "Tonite".
That night, the house was dark when I got home. The parents were asleep upstairs and no lights on. I made my way down the hallway, opened my bedroom door and flipped on the light switch. From behind me two arms shot out and wrapped tightly around my waist. “Guess who?” I heard a voice say.
“Hello Julia,” I said wearily. She squeezed, lifted me off the ground a little and released me. Scooting around to the front of me she looked up and pouted. “Where have you been? I’ve been waiting forever!”
“Naked again? Really?”
She raised her arms. “What can I say? I feel free when I’m nude. Anyway,” she moved in tight, pressing herself against me, “you’re the only one I do it for. Nobody else has ever seen me this way.”
“I can’t talk to you when you’re like this.”
“Hard to concentrate?” she said, placing one hand on her hip and wiggling seductively.
“Yes. And that’s exactly what I need to talk to you about. But first you need to put something on. I can’t think when you’re standing there like that.”
“Ooh, sounds serious. Okay, I’ll put some clothes on.” She went over to my dresser, slid open a drawer and pulled out a pair of boxer shorts. “Ok, what do we have here?” Sliding them on, she struggled a bit getting the waistband over her hips, her high, round bottom stretching the thin cotton. She then looked down and picked up a flannel shirt crumpled in the corner. Struggling to pull it on the sleeves were as tight as skin. She pulled the front together and managed to fasten two buttons. Looking down at her front she said “Does this actually fit you? It’s so tight I feel like it’s going to rip.” She shrugged her shoulders to relieve the tightness and as if on cue one of the buttons popped off and sailed across the room and a shoulder seam ripped. She bit her bottom lip and pouted seductively. “Oops. I hope that wasn’t one of your favorites.” If possible, she looked even sexier.
“I don’t get how you can have wider shoulders than me.” I said.
“Don’t you remember your Biology? It’s all about genetics. I have a large frame bone structure and you have a medium frame. Just like you have olive skin and curly hair. You don’t get that from my side of the family. Must be the other side.”
I shook my head to clear my thoughts. “Anyway, listen Julia…. You said you were never going to use that photo to blackmail me.”
“I didn’t,” she said quickly. “Nobody saw it.” She traced a finger down my chest. “I just wanted to remind you of how much fun we have together.”
“About that,” I said. “We need to get a grip on ourselves.”
“Are you talking about the kiss?”
“That’s exactly what I’m talking about.” I took her hands in mine. “We should never have done that,” I said. “It’s wrong, wrong, wrong…”
She took her hands and slid them around my waist, pulling me closer, her breasts flattening against my chest. Looking up at me she said earnestly, “But wasn’t it fantastic? Didn’t it feel so,,, so,,, right?”
I pushed her away. “It doesn’t matter what it felt like. We can’t do it ever again. You need to find a boyfriend.”
“Noooo,” she suddenly pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, her face close to mine. “You just don’t get it,” she said, “it’s you, it’s always been you.”
“What? What do you mean?”
She moved in close. “You still don’t know?” she said.
I moved to push her away. With a firm pull, she pulled me in close to her. Placing her hand on my shoulder she shoved me onto my back and we fell back onto my bed. I knew it was useless to resist.
“Don’t you get it?” she said, “It’s always been you. I don’t give a fuck about anybody else. The only one I care about is you. It’s been that way ever since I was little and all my friends would swoon over my handsome brother. And you were so nice, not like most creepy older brothers.”
“I’m sure you can find a boyfriend –“
“No!” She took her two fists and pounded my chest. “You still don’t get it. It’s not about me wanting a boyfriend. I can get one of those whenever I want. Remember what I told you about what always happened when I was with a guy? At some point I had to get physical, and whenever that happened they either got scared or their ego was crushed. They weren’t like you.”
“I don’t know about that. My ego’s feeling pretty deflated right now.”
“It hasn’t changed you though. You’re still you.”
“I think you’re wrong. I’m sure there’s a guy out there you would like.”
Her expression changed. For the first time she actually looked angry. Looking me steadily in the eye she said “All right. I guess I just need to prove it to you. Tomorrow, after school, tell Sam to come over. Tell him you got a new video game or something.”
Sam was one of my oldest friends. Having him come over was easy. “Okay,” I said.
Julia climbed off me and wriggled out of my shirt, dropping it on the floor. “That’s going to need some work.” She snapped the waistband of the boxer shorts and said “These I’m keeping for a souvenir.” And with that she left.
The next day Sam and I were in the basement hammerng away on the game controls when Julia came strolling down the stairs. “Hey Julia,” Sam said, popping to his feet. “You’re looking good today.”
It had been obvious that Sam had eyes for Julia for quite some time now, which is one of the reasons I didn’t have him over more often. He would abandon whatever we were doing the moment she came into view.
“Hi Sam. What game are you guys playing?” asked Julia. It was hard to tell what kind of mood she was in as she avoided eye contact with me.
“Huh? Oh, Pro Wrestling.”
‘Those games are dumb. Those engineers don’t know the first thing about wrestling.”
Sam laughed. “That may be. I didn’t know you were such an authority on the subject.”
“There’s lots of things about me you don’t know. I bet I would surprise you. You want to see a couple of my wrestling moves?”
Sam’s eyes practically popped out of his head and I could tell he couldn’t believe his luck. Visions of full body contact with the delectable Julia instantly visualized in his mind. “Are you – I mean, sure! Let’s see what you got.” He turned towards me with a worried expression. “You don’t mind, do you Jason?” Sam was about my height and had maybe ten pounds on me. I leaned back against the sofa and shrugged.
“Knock yourself out.”
Julia stood in the middle of the room and bent slightly at the waist. Sam joined her. They stood circling each other for a few seconds, a goofy grin on his face. He reached out with the typical wrestler first move of trying to grab the back of the opponents head and force it down towards the ground. That was a mistake. Julia instantly seized his forearm with her left hand and pulled it tight against the top of her shoulder. In the same motion she swung her other hand over the top and grabbed the back of Sam’s elbow, pushing it downwards in an arm bar.
He instantly fell to his knees. “Yow!!!” Ouch ouch ouch…”
Julia stepped in closer, applying more pressure. “Say uncle,” she said.
“Uncle! Uncle!”
She dropped his arm and stepped back. Sam shook his arm and flexed it a few times. Looking up at her with a rueful grin he rose to his feet. “Damn, Julia. You surprised the hell out of me with that move.”
“Want to try again?” she asked him.
Sam smiled. “You bet.” He bent at the waist again and started slowly circling. He was much more cautious this time but it didn’t matter. She made a feint he fell for and caught his other arm with a block, shot her other hand up behind and pulled his arm back, like a guy waving hello who had his arm snatched backward. He yowled again and fell to the ground on his back and Julia followed up with a knee in his chest and continued to apply pressure. “Aahhhhh!”
“Say uncle.” said Julia.
“Uncle! Uncle!”
She released his arm and stood back. He sat up slowly and looked up at her. “Goddamn Julia. That was a hell of a move. Where’d you learn that?”
“Oh, I’ve had a little practice.”
Sam looked over at me suspiciously and I just shrugged.
I could tell that all frivolity had vanished. Now he was questioning his manhood. He had just been put down by a fourteen-year-old girl. Twice!
“One more time?” asked Julia sweetly.
He stood and flexed his shoulders, looking at her grimly. “Oh yeah. One more time.”
This time he was on the balls of his feet like a boxer, shooting out feints and making sudden bobs. She didn’t fall for any of them, but when one got too close she used the same move she had used on me the first time we fought. Grabbing his wrist with both hands she turned her body sideways, forcing him to turn slightly away from her. Pushing his wrist up towards his shoulder blades she used her other hand to propel him forward, her legs churning like a linebacker. He crashed in to the wall face first and she pushed higher on his twisted wrist and pushed his face with her other hand. This time he didn’t waste any breath on profanity.
“Uncle! Uncle!”
Julia released him and stepped back. She wasn’t even breathing hard. Sam turned to face us, red-faced and panting “What the fuck was that? You almost dislocated my shoulder!”
“Sorry.” Said Julia, obviously insincere.
Sam looked at me and whipped his head back to her. “I don’t know what the hell is going on here. This is seriously fucked-up.”
Julia looked over her shoulder at me on the sofa. “How long was that Jason?” she asked.
I shrugged. “I don’t know. About a minute.”
She turned back to Sam and looked at him coldly. Then she looked back at me. “Let me know if you have any friends that can last longer than a minute.”
Sam looked like he was going to explode, and then the same feeling hit him the way it had hit me weeks back. Fear mixed in with shame. His fists clenched at his side. “Fuck this. I’m out of here,” he burst out, turned away and pounded up the stairs. We stood there in silence until we heard the front door slam.
Julia looked at me. There was no elation, no triumphant look. If anything she looked sad. “Now do you see Jason? That’s how it goes nearly every time. Unfortunately, you had to lose a friend to see what I was talking about.”
Sha came over to where I was sitting and took my hand. “It takes a strong man to accept defeat at the hands of a girl and still be the same person he was before. Only you Jason, only you.”
Pulling me by the hand she said “Come with me,” and we went up the stairs, across the living room and down the hallway to her room at the very end. Pulling me inside she closed the door behind us.
I hadn’t said anything since the match started. I didn’t know what to say. I could understand her frustration but not her reasons. Placing her hand on my chest she pushed my gently until I sat on the edge of her bed. Never taking her eyes off my face she took the bottom of her top and pulled it over head. Then she slid her shorts down, followed by delicate panties. She stood before in all her naked glory. She slowly walked over, pushed me down and climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. She leaned over me until our eyes were only inches apart. Then lowered her head and began to kiss her way up my cheek. Forcing my head to one side I felt her breath as she delicately traced the outline of my ear, following the ridges until she plunged her tongue in as far as it would go. I gasped, my entire body rigid as ecstasy flooded my senses. I reflexively pushed against her, feeling the padded muscle underneath the skin. “No,” I said, “no….” She looked me in the eyes and came in close, our lips barely touching. “Yes,” she said. I felt the tip of her tongue lightly trace the outline of my bottom lip, then slide under my top lip, then push into my mouth filling it with her tongue. Her hips began to move in little ways against my jeans, rubbing against me, tighter and faster. I felt her move back and forth until I couldn’t hold it anymore and came to a shuddering climax. I moaned softly, tensed, and collapsed. I closed my eyes and felt her sit up, still straddling me.
“You see?” she said softly. “Do you see how we were meant to be?”
I opened my eyes and slowly shook my head from side to side. “This is so wrong…”
“No,” she said firmly. “There’s no shame. I made you to come. You couldn’t help it.”
“But you’re so young…”
“In what way am I not a woman?”
I shook my head. “Why me, Julia? Why focus on me?”
“It’s always been you. Only you.” She hesitated, brushed her hair away from her face and said “It all started when I was about eleven. I began to have the same dream over and over. No, more than a dream. It was more like a vision. You know how some girls really get into horseback riding? Feeling that big animal under them?” She looked at me intently. “I began to think of you in that way. I kept imagining constantly how it would feel. Just as we are today; me naked, you between my legs, staring you in the face and watching the look come into your eyes when you realize that you are mine, that you belong to me. I control you, I possess you. You have no choice. You are mine and that makes me yours.” She bent and kissed me softly.
“But I didn’t know how to make that happen,” she continued. “I knew you wouldn’t consent to any such relationship with me. You’re too noble, too good. The only way I could think of making it happen was to force you. To physically overpower you. I began to work out like a demon, training my body to become one that could make you mine. I thought it would take me another year or so, but it just so happened I’m ahead of schedule. It started off accidently, but once I knew I could beat you I decided that it was time.”
“So I really had no choice.”
“No.” she smiled. “Once I make my mind up I can very persuasive.”
“I guess I need to start working out.”
She smiled. “That window of opportunity has slammed shut.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I calculated that you’re pretty much done growing, but if I continue at a normal rate of growth, when I’m eighteen I’ll be about 5’9” and 145 pounds. If you can’t beat me now you never will. I’ll still control you when you’re twenty, thirty, forty, fifty…. Your entire life is mine.”
“Not if I work out.”
“If you work out, I’ll work out harder. You’ll never catch up.”
That felt strange, almost like a life sentence. Forever under her control? “I guess it’s lucky I don’t have a girlfriend then. That would cause some serious problems.”
She shook her head. “Those girls weren’t right for you. Brittany, Bethany, Lisa….”
“Wait a minute!” I bolted upright, propping up on my elbows. Those were each girls I had started dating but had suddenly stopped wanting to see me, giving no reason. “How did you know who those girls were? I never said anything to you.”
She patted me on the chest. “I know everything about you Jason. More than you know.”
The fog was clearing slowly. “You mean, you knew those girls? How? When?”
“When I found out they were dating you I had a little chat with them, that’s all.”
“What do you mean? What did you say?”
She dragged her finger slowly down my chest. “I just told them that you had a crazy jealous girlfriend that would seriously hurt them if they continued seeing you, or mentioned our conversation. They got the message.”
“What!! How could you! I liked those girls!”
“They weren’t right for you. Anyway, I needed you to remain a virgin, like me. We need to start on this journey together.”
“That’s unbelievable!”
“Relax,” she said, pushing me back down and leaning to kiss my neck, “that’s all in the past. We need to think about the future. A future in which you’re mine, all mine, and always will be.”
Pushing me back down she slid further up until she was sitting on my chest, her thighs on either side of my head. She reached over my head to the headboard. I saw her phone in her hand. She raised it up over her head and looked up at it.
“What are you doing?” I said, unsuccessfully trying to push her off me as a flash went off.
She held the phone down so I could see the picture she had just taken. “This is just for me,” she said. “Sometimes during the day I like to take it out and look at my photos. See,” she said, pointing to the screen, “there I am looking up. You can see my smile, then a little farther down my breasts, then look right down there, right between my thighs.” She smiled. “That’s your handsome face and that’s right where you belong.”
Old 29-Feb-16, 17:29
Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 4

I'm waiting part 5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beygir For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 18:39
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
She held the phone down so I could see the picture she had just taken. “This is just for me,” she said. “Sometimes during the day I like to take it out and look at my photos. See,” she said, pointing to the screen, “there I am looking up. You can see my smile, then a little farther down my breasts, then look right down there, right between my thighs.” She smiled. “That’s your handsome face and that’s right where you belong.”
That is one seriously dominant young girl. Wow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 18:40
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 4

Like Beygir, I'm anxiously awaiting Pt 5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-16, 21:34
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I know! I'm crazy about her.
Old 29-Feb-16, 21:39
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Okay, sister is crazy. Time for the Mc to kick her butt!
Old 29-Feb-16, 22:00
Points: 3,502, Level: 24 Points: 3,502, Level: 24 Points: 3,502, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I usually never post but I just had to log in to thank you and tell you how amazing I think this story is
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedbox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 08:34
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is an amazing story, I just have to say that incest is a very hot subject to me, especially if the girl is younger and stronger, but smaller, at least in terms of being shorter, but it doesn't always have to be like that, if the muscle, strength and domination are described at a great level, and let me tell you, all those things together have me seriously into this story! I really loved the part where she lifted him off the ground for a bit, that makes me hopeful that there may be a lift and carry element in future chapters, and that too is an element that I truly love to see. I look forward to part 5!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-16, 19:01
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Showdown with little sister Pt 5

After Julia had made me come I didn't know what to do. I knew that what we had done was wrong but I also knew that at this point what I believed was of little importance as far as she was concerned. Her goal was to own me, body and soul.
I stayed away from home as much as possible the next couple of days, leaving early and coming home late, managing to avoid running into her and ignoring her phone calls. When Friday came around I made plans to stay the weekend at a friends house and came home directly from school to pack a few things while Julia was at the gym. I had just thrown a few things into an overnight bag when I heard the front door open and Julia's voice call out. "Jason? Are you here?"
Damn! I didn't want to face her right now. I decided to do what any red-blooded 18-year-old male would do when pursued by a fourteen-year-old predator. I ran.
Creeping down the hallway I peeked around the corner into the living room. I heard the refrigerator door open and decided to make a run for the front door while she was in the kitchen, but halfway there I heard the door shut and her footsteps started coming my way. My only chance was upstairs and I fled up the carpeted stairs noiselessly, slipping into the door of my parent’s bedroom.
"Jason? I see your car" she called out downstairs, "I know you're here. We need to talk."
Talking was fine, but I had a suspicion that what she wanted was more than talk. Looking around, I made a beeline for the closet. Opening it quickly I slipped inside and crawled to the back, behind my fathers suits and my mothers long dresses. There was just enough light coming from underneath the door to make out dim outlines. Downstairs I could hear Julia going from room to room calling my name. After a few minutes I heard her come up the stairs. "Jason? I need to talk to you!" She was getting annoyed. I heard the door to the bedroom open, then silence. Then it closed and she went back downstairs. I realized I had been holding my breath and let it out slowly. I would wait her out here. She went to the gym every day, surely she wouldn't skip today.
As the long minutes ticked by I looked around me. There were a few boxes stacked up in the corner and I saw a very old shoebox peeking out from behind. Curious, I slid it out. On the side, barely visible in the dim light, was written in black marker; JASON. I drew it to me and looked inside. On top were old report cards, elementary school certificates of spelling prowess, crayon drawings - the sort of thing only a parent would think of keeping. Underneath that were some photographs. I flipped through them, an archive of family outings, and then I saw one that gave me pause. In it, my parents were standing next to another couple. They were all young, and behind them was a street scene that could only have been Havana, taken before they had come to this country. The other couple I didn't know, but in the wife's arms was a toddler. He had olive skin and curly hair, like his parents. I flipped the photo over. On the back was written in faded ink; Octavio, Anna y Jaime.
Eventually I heard the front door slam and I came downstairs. Julia had gone.
That evening my parents were in the kitchen eating dinner. They had long since given up on dining as a family, since Julia and I were usually out and about at this time. My father saw me, wiped his mouth with a napkin and said "Jason? At home on a Friday night? You must be either ill or out of money; which is it?" He was heavier than he had been in the photo, and his hair was turning silver. My mother as well. But they were still a handsome couple. I pulled out a chair, sat down, and slid the photograph in front of them.
"What can you tell me about this?" I said.
My mother stopped chewing and darted a look at my father. A long silence, then my father said "We never meant to keep it a secret."
"We were going to tell you when you were older," said my mother, the words tumbling over themselves, "when you could better understand. But then the years went by and it got to be more of a hidden secret, more of a shock, and....."
"Start at the beginning," I said.
My father sighed and looked at my mother. She reached out to him, placed her hand on his and nodded. "You know how we came to this country,” he said, “I’ve told you the story many times. President Jimmy Carter said any Cubano who wanted freedom could have it, so Fidel opened the prisons and the insane asylums and said "Take them." Tens of thousands of us fled. Marielitos, they called us."
"It was a very hard time," said my mother.
"We told you how we came on a raft made of oil drums, how we ran into heavy seas thirty miles south of Key West and capsized. What we didn't tell you is that our dearest and closest friends, Octavio and Anna Morales, were with us. Then they went under the water and were gone." He paused, clearing his throat, the memory dredging up long-buried emotion. "You are their son", he said.
My mother took up the narrative. "We told the immigration officials that we had lost all papers in the sea. Then, afraid that they would take you away, we told them you were our son. And to us, and to all of the world, you remain our son. We gave you an American name to symbolize a new beginning."
I sat there in silence, stunned to hear confirmed what I had been suspecting since first seeing the photo. After a while I said, "So I am not related to you by blood?"
"Not by blood," said my father," only by love."
"And to Julia?"
"The same."
“Do me a favor,” I said, “let me tell her. I will need some time to find the words.”
My mother patted my hand. “Of course,” she said, “I know how much she loves her big brother.”
If she only knew the half of it.
I had much to process, too much at one time. I ran my fingers through my hair, sitting and thinking. "Are there any other things you've been keeping from me? Now is the time."
"Well,” my father said, suddenly looking embarrassed. "Just a little thing. It sounds silly, but when you were four years old your mother had to go to work, so we needed to put you into school. They said you had to be five years old, so we told them you were five years old. Not a big thing."
"But that means I'm not eighteen, I'm seventeen."
"Yes. Seems silly, doesn't it?"
I left them and went back to my room, thinking about Julia. The only thing that had been keeping her at bay was my defensive stance that I was too old for her, and too related. Now both of those reasons were blown out of the water. What would she do when she found out? She had already shown that she was ready to cast aside all social taboos and take me as a lover. But in my heart I knew it was wrong. We had grown up together. Even though the sight of her naked body stirred a maelstrom of emotion, I needed to put temptation behind me.
Graduation was a week away. My father had a business partner with a charter fishing boat off New Jersey. He was surprised when I told him I wanted to crew on it for the summer, but a few phone calls later it was all set. I would be away from Julia for the summer. Now if I could just make it through the next couple of weeks...
I was in my room when she found out. She waited until our parents were asleep then appeared in my doorway; fixing me with a look of such ferocity I felt it in the pit of my stomach.
"When were you going to tell me about your little fishing trip?" she demanded.
I put down the book I was reading. "Tomorrow," I said.
She came over to the bed and knocked the book out of my hands, looking down at me in silence. I scrambled to my feet and faced her. "Julia, I think we need this time apart. What you are feeling is wrong. We need to take a deep breath and think of this as two mature people."
"That is such bullshit," she said. She placed her palm on my forehead. "You can think about it up here and rationalize away your feelings." She dropped her hand to my chest, over my heart. "You can feel it in here and deny it can exist,"
She stepped closer to me, her chest brushing against mine. Looking up into my face I suddenly felt her hand cup my crotch, her hand squeezing gently. "But when you feel it here too, in your cock, your balls, your sex, and you know it is the thing that makes you feel alive, you cannot make it go away."
"Julia -"
Still holding me with one hand she pushed me onto the bed. She straddled me on her knees, one hand planted next to my head. Looking deep into my eyes she pressed her lips against mine, her tongue plunging into my mouth. Down below, I could feel her fumbling with my belt. "Julia-"
"Shut up," she said. I could only reach out with one hand and I grabbed her wrist, trying to pull it away from my waist but I may as well have been trying to halt a piston from firing. I felt her hand pull down my zipper. Roughly, she tugged my jeans and shorts halfway down. I was getting desperate, struggling to get my legs underneath me, trying to break free. She lowered herself onto me, her full, lush body pressing against me.
"Stop it," I hissed. "You're going too far."
She bit the side of my neck and I felt her hand slide below my underwear, and her warm hand firmly gripped my cock. "That's what I mean about not being able to deny your desire,” she said. “You're hard as a rock. You want me."
"No," I said, felling her hand squeeze. "You can't do this." I was gasping and her hand began to stroke slowly up and down. The only sound was our labored breathing.
She stared at me silently, almost touching, as she watched my face while she made me come. I squeezed my eyes shut as I violently shuddered, my hips raising off the bed, then fell back in defeat, spent. She pulled her hand out and sat up. She looked down at me unflinchingly and I felt as though she had just ripped open my soul and peered inside.
She climbed off and went into the bathroom across the hall, emerging with a hand towel. She wiped her hands and tossed it to me. "Take that memory to your fucking boat," she said, and walked down the hallway to her room.
Old 01-Mar-16, 19:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Showdown with little sister Pt 5

Wow, big changes to the story in this installment. I love this series, mate. So well written and the characters are fascinating. Julia's attitude is captivating, too. Thank you so much for continuing these stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young