Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Mar-17, 18:26
Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35 Points: 6,787, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Six of the best ...

This is an extract from an unfinished novel I began – and abandoned – a few years ago. My ‘hero’ – Giles – finds himself on an island where every fantasy imaginable can be fulfilled. (I’ll be honest, though – most of the fantasies centred around him being facesat.) In this extract, Giles is happily playing the part of a teacher who finds himself up against a classroom full of randy young schoolgirls. I’ve rewritten it a little as it wasn’t complete. I hope you like it.

‘Mr Taylor used to give us extra marks, sir – if we sat on his face.’

Giles did his best to look horrified. It wasn’t easy when all he wanted to do was bury his face in Julie’s arse.

‘What do you mean, you sat on him?’ he inquired, with all the ignorance of a man who really didn’t know the answer to the question.

Julie blushed. It occurred to him, not for the first time, that every woman on the island was a consummate actress. They had to be, of course, for so many men’s fantasies to work. He put that thought out of his mind quickly, if for no other reason than that it intruded into his fantasy.

Another girl piped up from the back of the room. ‘He sometimes used to say he’d like to live inside our knickers, sir.’

‘That’s enough of that sort of talk, Sally. Any more, and–’

‘Would you like to live inside our knickers, sir?’ asked Maureen, a plump young girl, whose breasts looked ready to burst free from her blouse. ‘Or would you rather suck on a booby?’ As if to emphasise the point, she pulled down her top to expose a fat nipple.

‘I said that’s enough!’

‘It would be warm and soft, sir - inside a girl's pants. And probably a bit smelly, too. But in a nice way,’ said Jane, adding her view, whether he liked it or not.

‘Of course, if a girl kept you in there for too long, sir, you’d probably suffocate,’ said another.

‘But what a lovely way to go, sir. Smothered inside a girl’s panties, with your face up her–’

‘I told you – that’s enough!’ yelled Giles, slamming his cane onto the table, finally quelling the riot of voices.

The room fell silent, and every girl in the room lowered her head. He walked up and down, his pulse racing, aware of what was going to happen next. And aware that they knew, too…

Finally, settling on one girl in particular, he said, ‘Amy – stand up now and come to the front of the class.’

Without a word, the tall brunette pushed back her chair, rose quickly and walked forward, head bowed. Reaching Giles’ desk, she turned round to face the rest of the class.

‘I’m going to show you all what happens to bad girls when they misbehave,’ he announced in a loud, trembling voice. ‘Bend over the desk. I’m going to give you six of the best.’

Without protest, Amy leaned forward and clutched the far edge of the table, her bottom raised provocatively.

Giles took hold of her skirt and folded it over her waist, exposing her backside. She was wearing big, white, regulation knickers, the fabric of which had gathered in her crack. He reached down, slipped his fingers beneath the waistband and tugged them down, all the way past her knees, exposing her arse, and the plump, fleshy bulb of her vagina.

Unzipping himself quickly, he pulled out his cock, which was already erect; had been, indeed, for several minutes. Taking hold of the shaft, and leaning in over her back, he guided the tip of his cock between her legs and pushed gently against the slit of her sex.

‘Oh, please, sir,’ she whispered, wriggling lightly. ‘Don’t put it inside me. I promise not to be naughty again.’

‘It’s too late for that,’ he told her. ‘You’ll take six thrusts for your insolence.’

‘I’ll suck it for you, sir, if you like. You can come in my mouth, I don’t mind,’ squealed Amy, raising her bottom a little higher and wriggling her cheeks.

Giles gazed down into the vast expanse of flesh wobbling from side to side. The broad maw of her sex was glistening with arousal, as if the lips of her vagina were studded with tiny diamonds. It was all he could do not to plunge himself home that instant, forget about her ‘punishment’ and just fuck her for the sheer hell of it.

Instead, he took a deep breath to steady himself and forced the words from his mouth.

‘Is that what you did to Mr Taylor?’ he asked, ad-libbing a script he had, by now, all but forgotten. ‘Did you suck him off so he wouldn’t give you six of the best?’

‘No, sir,’ said Amy, turning her head to one side, pressing her cheek into the table top and releasing a long, breathy sigh. ‘Mr Taylor used to let me sit on his face. He liked to kiss my bum-hole, sir.’ She waited a second or two, then added slyly, ‘Would you like to kiss my bum-hole, sir? Instead of giving me six of the best? You can put your tongue inside me if you like. I don't mind.’

‘I don’t want to kiss your bum-hole!’ said Giles, forcing the words out, for they were the very opposite of what he desperately wanted to do just then. ‘And I certainly don't want to put my tongue inside you! I should give you another six of the best for even suggesting such a thing!’

‘We had to hold him down, sir!’ cried a voice from the back of the room. ‘So he couldn’t get away!’

‘He used to struggle,’ said another girl. ‘Especially if Amy pressed down really hard. He couldn’t breathe, sir. Not with a bottom on his face.’

‘Oh, dear God!’ shrieked Giles as he felt the first wave of semen surge into his cock. It was all he could manage to hold himself back. If he pushed into her now he would climax for certain.

‘Are you close, sir?’ asked Amy provocatively and wriggled her arse. ‘Do you want to put it inside me and let yourself go?’

‘That’s enough!’ he yelled. ‘Everyone! Unless you all want six of the best!’

The class fell silent. Which was just as well. Had anyone taken him up on his offer, Giles knew he would have come on the spot. The girls knew how far to take him; how far to push. Their skills were exquisite.

Carefully, he nudged the tip of his cock up against Amy’s sex. Taking a deep breath, he tried to empty his mind of all conscious thought, and pushed into her as smoothly as he could. She was very wet and he entered without resistance, resting inside her for several seconds.

‘One,’ he said in a quiet voice, and withdrew until only the head of his cock was still lodged inside her pussy. Then he pushed in a second time, more vigorously than before, and counted ‘Two’ out loud.

Three and four followed in quick succession. Too quick as it turned out, but it was so difficult now to maintain any sense of equilibrium. As he gazed down into the fleshy bulk of Amy’s arse, his eyes fixed on the tight brown knot of her anus. The dimpled edges of her little hole sparkled with sweat, and in that moment he was lost.

With a snarl of delight, he plunged home a fifth time, and then a sixth. He couldn’t hold back any longer and felt the semen flood into his cock.

‘No, sir!’ Amy squealed, in mock alarm. ‘You’re not allowed to spunk inside me, sir! You’re not allowed!’

‘Fuck you!’ he yelled and fell onto her back, pinning her body to the desk. ‘Seven! Eight! Nine!’ he screamed in quick succession, emptying himself into her pussy with helpless abandon.

‘You’re in trouble now, sir,’ said Amy, still wriggling beneath him. ‘Wait till the headmistress finds out what you’ve done to me. You know what will happen to you, don’t you, sir?’

‘What will happen to me?’ asked Giles weakly, his face against her cheek, his breath warm against her skin.

Amy giggled and replied in a soft, triumphant voice. ‘She’ll sit on you sir. She’ll sit on your face … and smother you with her bottom!’
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Rider For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-17, 18:36
Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,260 Times in 148 Posts
Default Re: Six of the best ...

wow I love it. I hope you'll write a second chapter, a third one and so on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to isaiapanduri For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 07:51
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Ditto, this a great beginning!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-17, 17:55
Last Achievements

Thanks isaiapanduri and James.

I'm glad you enjoyed the extract. I've now put together a second, which I hope you'll also like.

Giles was standing in Miss Ramsay’s office, his hands at his sides, shuffling his feet anxiously. Amy and two of her class-mates had frogmarched him to the headmistress’s room. He had begged them to forgive him; had even gone down on his knees and pleaded for a second chance. But they’d taken no notice.

‘You deserve to be sat on, sir,’ Amy had told him gleefully. ‘You emptied yourself in my pussy – without permission! That’s a smothering offence.’

‘It won’t happen again,’ he had promised her. ‘It wasn’t my fault. It was the way you kept talking – about Mr Taylor! How you all used to hold him down, and … and sit on his face!’

‘You shouldn’t have looked at my bum-hole, sir. That’s why you couldn’t hold back. You were thinking about how much you wanted to kiss it.’

‘No, I wasn’t!’ yelled Giles. ‘That’s not what I was thinking at all.’

‘Yes it was,’ insisted Amy. ‘That’s why you couldn’t control your cock. You’ve broken the rules. You have to be punished.’

They brooked no further argument and, with a girl either side, and Amy leading the way, they marched him out of the classroom and along the corridor to Miss Ramsay’s office.

After Amy had knocked twice, a stern voice had called out, ‘Enter!’ Giles’s stomach had heaved as they bundled him forward, into the headmistress’s room.

Miss Ramsay looked up from her desk. She was a handsome woman in her early forties, her brunette hair pulled back into a tight bun. She wore a starched white blouse, beneath a grey business suit. The top two buttons of her blouse were undone, exposing the dark, fleshy crease between her breasts.

‘What seems to be the problem?’ she asked in a cool, matter-of-fact voice.

‘Please, Miss,’ said Amy quickly. ‘Mr Norton spent himself in my pussy. Without permission!’

Miss Ramsay’s face darkened. ‘That’s a serious allegation, girl.’

‘I know it is, Miss, but it’s true. He was giving me six of the best – and he couldn’t control his cock. It went off inside me!’

‘It’s true, Miss,’ her friends confirmed, one after the other.

‘He was looking at her bum-hole, Miss,’ said Maureen. We saw him.’ She giggled. ‘He was having rude thoughts about it!’

‘He was making all sorts of funny noises,’ said Julie, chiming in. ‘And swearing a lot when he came.’

‘Is this true, Mr Norton?’ asked Miss Ramsay. ‘Did you empty yourself in this girl’s pussy without permission?’

‘I can explain,’ said Giles, desperately. ‘It wasn’t my fault.’

‘Did you look at her bum-hole?’

‘I couldn’t help myself. It won’t happen again.’

‘That is no defence,’ said Miss Ramsay, and frowned. ‘Were you having rude thoughts about Amy’s hole?’

Giles lowered his head, unable to speak. His mouth was impossibly dry and his legs were shaking.

‘I asked you a question, Mr Norton,’ said Miss Ramsay sternly. ‘Were you having rude thoughts about the hole in Amy’s bottom?’

‘He was, Miss,’ piped up Amy eagerly. ‘He wanted to kiss it!’

‘I didn’t!’ cried Giles, finding his voice again. ‘Honestly! I didn’t!’

Miss Ramsay huffed loudly. ‘Oh, come now, Mr Norton! Do you seriously expect me to believe that you looked at a girl’s bum-hole and didn’t want to kiss it? You’re a man, for heaven’s sake! What man looks at a girl’s little hole and doesn’t want to kiss it?’

She pushed her chair back and stood up. ‘This sort of behaviour cannot be tolerated. You will have to be punished. Take off your clothes.’

‘What?’ Giles seem genuinely shocked. It was remarkable – a distant part of him thought – how, after just a few days on the island, fantasy and fact had become so entwined. He scarcely knew any longer where the real world began or ended.

‘You heard me,’ said Miss Ramsay. ‘Take off your clothes. You’ll be punished in the nude.’

Giles swallowed hard. He wanted to protest; to refuse; to turn and run as fast as he possibly could. Just a short time ago, in another world – another life – he would have done exactly that. But that was then; and this was now…

Averting his eyes from his audience, Giles slowly stripped off until, at last, he was standing naked in front of three giggling girls – and a woman who frightened him more than any woman had ever frightened him before. It was a strange feeling. Both arousing and horribly unnerving all at the same time.

Miss Ramsay came round to the front of the desk, reached down and hoisted up her skirt. To his astonishment – and delight – Giles saw that she wore sheer, black stockings and suspenders – but no knickers. She had shaved most of her pussy. Her vagina was a silky plum of curved flesh, the long, shadowed crease of her slit topped with a small vee of dark, brunette curls.

Sitting back on the edge of her desk, her legs drawn wide apart, she said, in a loud, superior voice: ‘On your knees, Mr Norton. Come forward now and beg my pussy for forgiveness.’

Giles froze, and might have remained motionless for even longer, had the girls either side of him not taken hold of his arms and forced him to the floor.

In a complete daze, he shuffled forward, until his face was just inches from the swollen gash of Miss Ramsay’s plump vagina. Still, he hesitated.

‘I’m warning you,’ she said. ‘Don’t make this any worse than it has to be!’

Taking a deep breath, Giles leaned forward, his gaze fixed on the shiny slash of Miss Ramsay’s slit. Suddenly, she raised her legs and folded them around his shoulders, trapping him between her thighs.

Reaching down, she ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his head and pulled him close, at the same time lifting her pussy to his mouth. Giles opened his lips around the fleshy maw of her sex, suckling on her bloated labia, grunting his excitement and – despite himself – his anguish into the heart of her cunt.

Her pussy was astonishingly warm and wet, her juices dribbling freely. Giles extended his tongue, pushing the tip between her labia, drawing more juice from her body. She tightened her grip on his head, wriggling her bottom on the desk as her excitement mounted.

Within seconds she was coming. Her hips jerked, she raised her closed eyes to the ceiling and screamed. Her entire body shook with the fury of her orgasm and, though he had only recently climaxed himself, Giles felt his penis stiffen.

Before he had a chance to react, Miss Ramsay relaxed her hold on his head and pushed him away. He had been kneeling between her legs, but now fell back onto his heels. His first impulse was to raise his hand and wipe her juices from his face, but something stayed his arm. Instead, he ran his tongue around his lips and savoured the taste of her come.

Recovering herself quickly, Miss Ramsay slid off the desk, stood up and brushed down her skirt. When she looked at Giles, he instinctively lowered his head, averting his gaze again. He knew there was more to come. His punishment wasn’t over yet...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dark Rider For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-17, 09:34
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great Part 2!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-17, 18:46
Last Achievements

Thank you, James.
Old 25-Mar-17, 11:39
Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,260 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He knew there was more to come. His punishment wasn’t over yet...
Yeah! I hoped to read this line! Well done
The Following User Says Thank You to isaiapanduri For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-17, 19:12
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

That, my friend was just plain awesome
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post: