Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Oct-21, 20:53
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Cleoed

Been having trouble getting back in the swing of it so a first try.

Cleoed

by: Rebecca Lawe

My first request. What if the hot babe in that laughable scissor video wasn't so laughable?

"You know who that is," Tom asked me as we walked past the slim, attractive woman.

"Your neighbor?" I replied with a laugh as I checked out her tight, little bottom before we entered my buddy's new place. We had been moving him in all day and he'd been taking things over for a couple of days before that. It was a nice duplex with another identical duplex across from it making a quad of four units in a little grouping.

"You dipshit Joe," Tom replied as he gave me a swat to the back of the head and closed the door as I gave a final look to the slim hottie next door. "Yeah she's my neighbor but do you know who she is?" he asked.

“She's hot, that's all I know.” Tom went to his computer and typed something in and then turned it for me to see. It was a preview of a video of a girl wrestling a man! The man looked fit and well built and as I peeked in I saw that the girl was indeed the hottie next door. In the video clip she basically kept the man in her very tight looking and hot legs and the guy looked like he was going to explode he was so red in the face. I jerked and looked at my long-time friend. Where the hell did he find this? "Hot as hell huh?" he said finally.

"She's gorgeous," I replied not sure what to say. "But it can't be real, he's like twice her size and she makes it seem effortless. Must be just playing."

He responded by showing that her name was Cleo and she had a whole series of videos where she beat the hell out of all sorts of people. She was pretty well known in the field. The red-faced reactions did look real but I mean there's just no way a chick that size is crushing all those big dudes and women I maintained. “She's most likely a stripper or something who makes money on the side playacting with willing guys.”

We stopped talking about it for now but I have to admit I noticed whenever Cleo was around as I visited and hung out with my buddy. She seemed to live at the gym or in her gym clothes at least and she made them look good as she smiled and said hello to us a few times.

Back at my place, I will admit I also checked out some of her videos. I paid for a couple. Cleo was stunning! She was only about 5'2" with long dark hair. She had a large chest for her small frame and her legs did look athletic and good-sized in the videos as she worked them. She had extensive tattoos, which I normally didn't like, but they seemed to fit her aggressive and playful personality she showed in the videos. I still thought the action was fake and the men were just letting her grab them but I did have a huge erection after watching them. And that night I dreamed about her a bit and had morning wood like I was 17 again. It took a long shower to work it back down.

One Saturday we were arriving back from the game and she was there outside her door bent over, watering a plant. Her butt looked so good and Tom, having had a few beers, just out and asked her "Are you Cleo the wrestler?" I about died but she just straightened up beaming a million-watt smile and said she was. She invited us in and we introduced ourselves and talked for a while.

I just mainly ogled her looks. She was even more attractive in person. Tom gushed about all her videos being so hot and asked her straight out, "How do you do that to those guys in those videos?"

Cleo smiled and pushed her dark hair back to one side. Her voice was sweet and musical. "Practice," she said. "And of course I am too strong for them, especially these," she said as she patted her legs. I laughed and she gave me a look her smile kind of faltering some. "Oh, are you one of those doubting types, Bob?"

I stammered a bit not wanting to make the pretty girl mad. "You are seriously fit and maybe get a lot of training but I think those guys sort of liked their position. I mean what are you like 105 pounds?" I said hoping that was diplomatic.

Cleo giggled her musical laugh. "Well I am 112 pounds and of course they liked it. But they couldn't stop it either," she said as she leaned in toward me with a bit of a stern look on her face now. "I got skills that would take a well-trained fit body to even slow me down, much less stop me," she continued with an unmistakable air of confidence. Sitting on the other side of Cleo from me Tom made a little moan and she smiled and patted his leg. "Thanks, hon." I must have looked unconvinced because she returned her icy stare to me catching me staring down her tight top. She looked mad and I shrugged an apology. "Come here," she said as she popped to her feet and stepped to the side of the room.

I was on alert as I smiled at Tom and winked and rose slowly. I was wearing some gym shorts and my school shirt as I rolled my shoulders. I let her see that when I stood up tall I was 6'2" tall and weighed currently 206 pounds that was quite fit if I do say so. I flexed my arms at my sides as I walked to the pretty, dark-haired girl. She was a freaking foot shorter than me and 90 pounds lighter, though I must admit that 112 pounds was heavier than I figured, so must be some good muscle there. I had barely taken two steps toward her when she flashed toward me way quicker than I figured she could and grabbed my arm and turned in a wildly strong way and i went flying over her hip and slammed right into the wall! I slid down the wall in a pile to hear her laughing.

"Oh shit," she said between hearty laughs. "Sorry bout that. I didn't realize we were so close to the wall and that you'd fly so far, so easy." She was standing there hands on her hip looking so lovely and girlish as I rolled over and cursed.

"Fuck. Oh, you bitch what was that?" I said as i shook my head and arched my now throbbing back as I used the wall behind me to get to my knees. Some sort of judo shit but the wall...wow.

Suddenly there were some slim arms around my head and neck locked into a well-applied sleeper-type grip. "Did you call me a bitch," I heard that musical lovely voice say in an icy manner. I struggled and pulled at the arms and tried to get my legs active under me to bull my way up. But I didn't move! I pulled at the arms on my neck to get some pressure off but my head started to buzz and I got wobbly. "Better say you are sorry," she said as she jerked some hard pulls to the sleeper and kept her legs and butt arched way back in a way Tom admired. "Or is it too late already," she said but her voice was trailing off and I slumped.

I jerked awake in the middle of the room and Tom was almost yelling "Dude, she koed you in like 10 seconds!" You could almost hear the erection in his voice. As I shook off the cobwebs I turned to see where everyone was and Cleo was moving over to Tom in a way that I had to admit was shudderingly sexy as her hips swayed and her body looked so feline and dangerous. She moved right onto Tom's lap and I could hear her say, "What about you stud, do you doubt my skills?" Just as I started to think she was going to lap dance him and I was right she was a stripper, she lifted her legs around his body and her arms around his shoulders and neck and suddenly I saw her jerk and tense and Tom let out a grunt.

"Oh god that's tight," he wailed. "No, no" he continued. "What'd I do? I think you're the hottest ever!" His hands slapped her thighs and pressed on them as she levered her arms and pushed her chest into his face. I saw from behind her back jerk and the muscles flexed and heard Tom moan out then it was muffled in her large chest and I gasped. Her chest didn't seem to deform much even pressed so tight and instead just covered his face tightly. She eased back letting his face from her chest as she arched her back and smiled down at me then looked back at Tom.

"That's a good boy, now feel my legs as I pump them up for your friend some." And she arched and writhed on my friends lap and he gasped and panted and his hands rubbed and pressed up and down her legs and butt. He moaned and started to tap them clearly giving up and she giggled. "I was just warming up dear. That was supposed to feel good but I guess I forget how strong these babies are. Sorry." And she let go and let him slump and turned back to me as I was just rising to a knee. "So."

"Sorry for the bitch thing," I moaned out quickly lifting my hand out in a no more gesture. "You sure proved your point." As Cleo walked towards me she was swaying her hips and I could see plainly her large chest pushing at her tight top and the nipples were way more prominent and on display than they were before and I realized she was excited and that this fact made me worried. A 112 pound, gorgeous woman was excited and it made me nervous!

"No worries about that," she said but her swaying predatory walk continued. "I am just fired up now so I think the doubter will give to me over and over and the fan will cum to me over and over." And she laughed but it sounded just plain scary now and I rose up. I got my feet under me and swung out my arm at her body trying to hit my forearm into her to push her away and go get Tom and get the hell out of here. But she was ahead of me again, she caught my arm as it slammed out for her and twisted and spun and suddenly I rammed the wall chest first with my arm jerked up behind me. And when I say I hit the wall I mean I HIT the wall. Hard enough to stun me and make me gasp from air exploding out of me. It was the pain in my arm that made me snap back to focus as my arm went right to the level of feeling like it was breaking as she powered it way up my back. I swear I could feel my own fingers up at my hair! The power was unbelievable it was like some huge 250 pound bouncer was tossing me around, not this slim gorgeous woman.

"Yahhhhhh," I
cried out and strained to pull it back down my other arm flailed elbowing back at her body and I tried to focus enough to stomp my foot down for her foot. But she moved and swayed expertly and I didn't do anything but make her giggle in my ear which made me shiver as I continued to yell in pain. "AHH! AHHH! OK, OK I GIVE," I screamed out realizing I again had given to the girl in mere seconds.

She didn't stop right away though as she yanked the arm up hard. So hard I was up on my toes and crying out in loud wails that shook the room. She whispered in my ear as she did it. "Good thing I got these walls all soundproofed huh? Not bad," she said. "good attempts to get out - but you are way over your head. And this is jut the start." As she talked I could feel her chest rubbing the back of my arm and my back and the whisper tickled my ear so even as I yelled and gave up I got a raging erection that was tightly pressed to the wall as she held so tight with a power I never would have believed possible given her frame and looks. She thrust her crotch to my butt and it made me hump the wall and with each thrust, she yanked my arm up and the room filled with my yells and yelling I submit over and over.

Just when I thought I was going to cum on the wall or break my arm, or both, she let go and stepped back. I stretched out my tortured arm and spun along the wall slumped against it. As I saw Cleo she had that confident smirk on her face , hands on her hips, as if daring me to move. Her eyes flicked down to my shorts and seeing my obvious state only widened her smile. "Maybe you will cum AND give to me over and over," she teased and with her hand, she reached and gave my obvious erection a little poke. I noticed how her arm had a surprising muscle tone and her whole body seemed all tensed and flexed now from the exertions so far and was much more than I expected. As she poked at me I heard a faint moan from my buddy and a louder one I realized was from me.

She turned to Tom and with a cock of her head said, "Oh hon did you cum without me?” and she giggled. Her hips swayed almost hypnotically as she walked over to my buddy. “Do you think he's even realized yet what I have done to him and not even used my legs?" With each step, she walked towards Tom and he stood and his erection was equally obvious I realized. Cleo rubbed her hands along Tom's torso and he jerked like a shock was hitting him. “If you're a good boy you will only feel good are you gonna be good?”

Tom nodded and reached for her arms to help them rub on him and she beamed a million-watt smile. Her hands went a bit lower and unbuttoned his shorts and tugged them down. Tom was almost shaking and I tried to take the chance to rise and approach from behind the tiny woman.

But she seemed to hear or sense me coming and suddenly a foot came stabbing back and hit into my stomach and drove in! I gasped and bent forward and grabbed at the surprisingly thick leg. She jerked it back quickly and swing the other foot around in a quick karate-style kick and I cringed “No!” I closed my eyes and didn't feel the expected impact and when I opened my eyes to see what happened, the foot had stopped there a fraction of an inch from my face. She stood perfectly balanced with her leg that way making me wonder what the hell had I gotten myself into. My hands reached for the leg and I saw the calf and thigh flex, which made me gasp cause I was sure they had already been freaking flexed! Her foot quickly slapped my face back and forth making my eyes water and I staggered. My hands grabbed for her leg again and the foot again slapped my head back and forth so fast Bruce Lee would have been impressed. Two more attempts and four more foot slaps my hands collapsed at my sides and I moaned out another surrender. Just wobbling there giving and afraid to move.

“OK OK stop,” I gasped through now foggy eyes and I think I was tasting some blood in my lips. I heard the giggle I was starting to hate as the woman had once again made me give in like ten seconds. Beyond giving, I was afraid to even make an attempt as she stood there with her foot right at my now swollen cheek.

“Kiss it,” she said simply without a trace of effort in her voice to hold this stance.

I barely even hesitated and leaned and kissed the foot. But as my hands reached for the pumped-up leg again, she shifted and hopped and the toes pushed straight and deep into my lips! I thumped into the wall and she held me there with the pressure of her foot pressing into my mouth. I gulped and Tom gasped. My arms waved and I gasped and gurgled out that I gave but she didn't seem to care so much. She winked over to Tom and motioned with her head. “Come here stud and feel how pumped my leg is.”

Tom came over in almost a daze and placed his hand on that leg I was not being allowed to feel and squeezed it. My eyes could see the large muscles there and how they bulged even more as he touched them and the toes pushed into me more making me gag and cough. This seemed to excite my buddy even more, the bastard, so she flexed harder which pushed harder into me. He had both hands on her thigh now and pressed and squeezed hard enough that I could see his own toned arms flexing in the effort. All the while I was hanging there going red and then purple in the face as she held this amazing stretch and position with her foot up and pressing toes deep into my lips. Every time I struggled to move she pushed and made my head thump the wall and my eyes began to roll.

Help me my eyes pleaded with him but what he said was. “How hard can you flex?” Good god, did he want her to kill me? Of course, Cleo giggled and told him to hang on tight. And she flexed. And flexed. My eyes bugged out in awe that she could add even that much more pressure and my arms waved and then it all went dark.

When I woke up sputtering and coughing my eyes focused and saw Cleo and Tom were naked. Tom was on his back and the gorgeous woman was riding him wildly. Again she seemed to sense my eyes on her and she called out. “Sorry stud I got carried away. Don't move and be a good boy or I will break your finger.” Tom moaned his eyes like saucers as he pumped furiously but she used her own hips to keep him securely pinned to the floor. She grabbed his hands and pinned them to the floor and leaned into it so her boobs were dangling over his face. It was so wildly powerful and erotic I groaned and writhed a bit as I got my air back.

Her head turned enough to see me. “I said don't move my boy,” and her hips rammed so hard down on my friend he gasped air out. He was totally sunk in to the hilt on her as she took him totally in and seemed to ride it easily. Her butt and legs bunched powerfully and I watched her back work as she rode out Tom's arches and strains and kept him so pinned to the floor it looked like he was nailed down there.

I froze and just shook my head in amazement as she rode him so wildly for a long time. I started to admire how long he was holding out when Tom yelled out “Please let me cum!” and I realized she was doing something to prevent him from releasing. How did that work? I could see how hard he was straining. But nothing moved in the slightest. It didn't seem possible this slim, curvy babe was so immensely powerful. She rode hard and thrust and I could see Tom trying to cum, straining to cum. Somehow she squeezed down and prevented it. Her insides were as strong as the rest of her and even her pussy was powerful. I moaned and she winked at me.

She paused and lifted her hips so she pulled almost all the way off his erection. Pausing at just the tip I saw her butt flex and Tom groaned almost into a scream. “OK, now” she said and rammed down onto him hard enough to take the air out of him. And then he bucked. He clenched. I sat up and Cleo turned with a warning glance to me as I froze in fear as I watched Tom spasm and spasm so wildly. He jerked and she held on through it and pinned him hard. When he stopped moving she rose up off him and turned to me. As I looked Tom was out cold. She had fucked him into passing out!

She was sweaty now so maybe she was trying at least and her legs looked so pumped and bigger than when we had started as she turned to me dripping with some of my friend's wetness. I put my hands up and said “I give.” I was giving to her before she even touched me. This seemed to only excite her more as I saw her naked chest lift out. Her white skin looked flawless and she looked really pumped and toned now.

“I know you do hon.” She walked foot over foot like a runway model. She reached and grabbed my hands and pulled me up so fast I jumped. I know now why those videos looked so fake cause it seemed implausible that the tiny woman could move such a larger man like that, but she did. She held my hands in hers and cooed out in a babyish voice, “Did you do as I said and not move?” Her grip clamped on my fingers and I gasped in pain and I swear I saw her nipples jump out another notch.

“Yes , Yes I give you are too much!” I cried out and she mmmed at it and the grip relaxed a little but still held tight. She pulled and kind of curled me onto her. My hands ached but she wasn't trying to crush them as much as use them to pull me in close as she sat back and pulled me almost like into her lap. “Oh shit no,” I muttered.

“That's right dear,” she said and her legs clamped on my sides and joined her feet together at my butt. “It seemed unfair not to let you feel my legs at least once.” And her hips jolted and lifted and I gasped out in instant agony. This didn't ramp up and build this was just total pain right at the start. “Still a doubter,?” she yelled out as she arched her hips and her chest pushed up at the ceiling and she jerked and I knew she
was cumming.

I patted the legs in surrender. They felt like steel bands to my touch and I felt I was about to pass out again when they released and I gasped. I coughed and wheezed on my hands and knees when I felt her hands in my hair. But lightly. I flinched and she shhed at me. She went over to check on Tom and I managed to stagger to the door and bolt. I have not been back since. It still seems like a dream except I got the bruises to remind me it all happened.
Old 26-Oct-21, 22:19
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Cleoed

I can honestly say that I will enjoy Cleo's wrestling clips even more now, after reading that furiously hot story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Becky.