Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-17, 16:29
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling way out of my weight class

This is a true story that I have mentioned a few times on here. I was always the tall skinny kid growing up and never tried to wrestle anyone because there was no way I would win.

As I got older, I realized I liked the idea of wrestling girls. There was a girl my age who was a family friend so I would see her at a lot of events. We would hang out at those since we were similar in age but we went to different schools and never saw each other outside of these getogethers. We were more like cousins, we could hang out without any awkwardness.

We both went away to college in the same area and had some mutual friends so I actually saw her outside of a family function. I was about 6ft and 140lb and she was much shorter, maybe 5ft5 and probably had 100lbs on me. She told me she was good at sports but I had never seen her play. One time on TV, there was a fitness model and she said if she lost her fat, that's what she looked like underneath. I was a little intrigued but didn't really believe her.

One time we were talking and she brought up that her big brothers could always beat her in wrestling just because they were fat and I joked that I wasnt and I could beat her too. She instantly laughed and said there was no chance. I hadn't wrestled a girl her size but I took the opportunity I jumped on her. She immediately threw me off and jumped on me and pinned my arms over my head and I couldn't budge. I kept trying and the same thing kept happening.

Neither of us were trained in wrestling so it was just basic pins (her pinning me) and to my surprise, she knew how to do a body scissors. If I ever tried to jump on top of her, she would wrap her legs around me and squeeze and I would loudly groan and I'd have to tap or get her to stop immediately. She always just laughed. It was fun and all but it hurt so bad I really had to avoid it. Our matches usually lasted until we got interrupted or I just stopped fighting back so usually if she got me with the body scissors more than 1-2 times, I couldn't immediately get up again and that essentially ended the match.

We never kept score or used pin counts. Pins ended whenever I gave up. Sometimes I fought way too hard in a pin and drained all of my energy so I was at even more of a disadvantage. She always seemed to like wrestling and even initiated it a few times.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-17, 16:53
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling way out of my weight class

Interesting!
How old were you at the time?
Old 10-Oct-17, 14:23
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling way out of my weight class

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting!
How old were you at the time?
The matches were throughout college so we were both 19-21.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post: