Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-18, 03:41
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: My little lifebreaker

This story is based on a (very little) real events. The girl character is real, she was quite a selfish arrogant bitch and we had quite a bad relations. However, we have never fought.

But what if? She was really pretty pugnacious at the time.

I planned to write a single story but I realized I need more to describe her

This is just the beginning

Sorry for (probably) bad English

PART 1
2 YEARS AGO

The 1st time I met her in school 2 years ago. I was 12 and in the 7th grade at the time. She was 10 or 11 and 5-grader. Quite small, pale skin, brown eyes, shoulder-length brown hair; she was my sister’s classmate. Her name is Olga, very popular Russian name from Scandinavian “Helga”. She is not very beautiful and not ugly, just medium-looking girl.

My name is Andrey, I’m an ordinary Russian schoolboy from Volgograd city. My little sis Victoria is very shy and modest and is often bullied by some kids because of this. Once she complained to me that she was bullied by her classmate Olya (Olga).
-How does she bully you? Is she very strong?
-No, not so strong, she is quite small, smaller than me. She is just a selfish arrogant bitch. Some kids hate her and some are indifferent. And some girls joined her retinue and she bosses them around.
-But what she does to you?
-She calls me names and insults me almost every day! She makes my life miserable! I can’t stand it anymore! – Vicky sobbed.
-Don’t cry sis, I’ll solve your problem! – I promised. – She’ll never insult you again.

The next day after classes I met Olga in an empty hall on the 3rd floor in our school.

-Hey, I'm Vicky's brother.
-And what do you want here, Vicky's brother? – She inspected me from head to foot.
-I want just warn you…
-Warn ME? – She looked surprised.

-Stop to offend my sister! Do you understand?
-Oh, your ugly sis can’t stand for herself and asked you to threaten me, right?
-It is not your business, just stay away of Vicky, am I clear?
-Who are you to fucking lecture me? – she said contemptuously.
-Who I am? I’m an older boy, it is enough for you to obey me! – I got angry.
-Oh oh, maybe you are nerd like your sister, how can I know?
-Don't call me names, or you'll regret!
-Really? What can you do? Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd! – She stuck out her tongue mockingly.

I was fed up of this. I lifted my leg and kicked her in the ass.

-How you dare to hit a girl, asshole! – She resented.
-It's you own fault!
-You can't just beat the girl here!
She pushed me in the chest with her hands, I didn’t move.
-Yes I can, because you are disgusting selfish bitch!
I pushed her in return, she stepped back for a meter or two.

I was 152cm at the time and 2 years older and much stronger than her. She was 142cm and much lighter. I’m quite a nerd, but she is not athletic too. She wasn’t a match for me.

She lashed out at me, her fists clenched.
-I’ll kill you for this! – She exclaimed.
-You should better try to survive, tattered rat! – I answered.

She tried to hit me but she couldn’t. I grabbed her wrists. She was too small and too weak for me. I started to spin her around the hall and then let go. She flew away for 7 meters and fell to the floor painfully.

I lifted my foot and kicked her in the ass again.
She sprawled on the floor and started to cry.
- I guess you learned your lesson, you rat, - I said and left her.

She really did. She didn’t pick on my sister after that. Well, almost. She hated Vicky and hated me and she was afraid of me. As I found out later, nobody had ever kicked Olga’s ass I was the 1st avenger in her life.

After that, during the whole year, we have never had a physical confrontation, only verbal, on several occasions.

Once at the end of my 7th grade (and her 5th) I was standing at the empty school hall after my classes. It was the same place where we fought months ago. I noticed Olya entered the hall and came right up to me.

-What do you want here scamp? – I asked her.
She didn’t answer and just looked up at me. She was so small and weak, so I wondered how she dared to be here.
She looked up at me and kneed me in the balls unexpectedly!

I cried out in pain, and bent forward. That great pain was intolerable.

-Wow it really works! – The girl rejoiced. – My friend told me, but I didn’t believe her. But it really works!
I was just standing there bending and moaning.
Olga walked around me and kicked me again from behind. I squealed and squatted.

-Haha, looks like I found out a way to kick your ass, loser – 5-grader said. – How funny!
I moaned and looked up at her. She jumped around the hall in a glee.
-I can beat an older booy! – She said in a singing voice. – I can beat an older boooy! I can beat an older booooy! Hahaha!

-I’ll kill you for this! – I muttered moaning.
-Sure? I guess this is a time of my revenge, so you better be afraid of me now! – She said.
-I don’t afraid of you, you little…

She stood in front of me and grabbed a handful of my hair, forcing my head to look up at her. I was still moaning, she smiled down to me.

-Stand up sucker! I want to repeat! – She mocked. – I want to have more fun!
-Shut up you b…

She kneed my face, her knee smashed in my lips painfully. I sat back on my ass on the floor. I touched my lips, thanks God, there were no blood.

Olga stepped forward and stood right above me, her feet on both sides of my body. I was still in sitting position, resting on my hands behind me. I could see her thighs in front of my face.
-Afraid of me already, huh? – She asked playfully.
-I don’t afraid you bi… - I started, but she lifted her leg and pushed her foot on my chest, trying to force me back. I managed to stay in place, resting on my arms. So the girl bent over me, grabbed my hands and pulled them up to her. I collapsed to the floor on my back immediately.

Still standing over me and holding my arms in her hands, 5-grader girl put her little foot on my throat.
-Looks like my complete victory over you, agree? – She giggled. – Maybe I should repeat it every day just for fun, haha!

Olga squeezed my windpipe with her foot, so I was struggling for breath now. My stretched arms were in hers and I tried to free them desperately. The girl put all her weight to my throat from her standing position.

Meanwhile, my balls didn’t hurt anymore, and as you remember, I was much bigger and stronger than Olga, so I finally pulled my hands from hers and freed them. I grabbed her foot on my throat immediately. I started to move her foot slowly. I realized, it’s just a matter of time and I’ll win.

Suddenly I heard the approaching footsteps. I doubled my efforts and managed to push her foot aside and free my throat. I started to win the battle against my fortunate but very weak opponent. She sat down quickly and straddled my belly, but I knew I could throw her off.

Meanwhile, a little girl entered the hall and froze in surprise. She could see a big 7-grader boy laying on his back and little 5-grader girl, 10cm smaller, on top of him, astride his body. Olga sat down at the time, so it looks like she finished her victory.

-What are you doing? – The girl asked. I recognized her, she was Inga, 3-grader and my neighbor. We lived in the same building, her flat was 2 floors above mine.

-I’m kicking his ass, - Olga said sternly. – So you better go home, if you know what is good for you.
-But how can you? – Inga wondered. – You are so much smaller and weaker than he!
-I just can, as you see, - Olga said. – I’m just a supergirl. And I’ll beat you too, if you…
-Don’t believe her, this is bullshit! – I said. I already started to lift Olga’s hands with my superior strength.
Olga clenched her teeth and pushed my hands to the floor with all her might, but she wasted her last reserves for this.

-You see? I’m stronger and I can beat him up. You better go.
Inga looked really scared now.
-No, don’t believe her, - I started
- I’ll help you Andrew! – Inga rushed to the rescue.

I lifted Olga’s hands and started to throw her off me, her very weak girly body couldn’t resist my superior strength. I almost succeeded when Inga grabbed Olga’s right arm and twisted it behind her back. Olga collapsed to the floor.

-Wow, I defeated a supergirl! I defeated a supergirl! – Inga exclaimed.
Olga stood up and run away quickly, and Inga kicked her in the ass at last.

I realized, for outsider it looked like Olga easely dominated me, threw me to the floor, straddled me, pinned me and kept me pinned for a long time, just with her small bare hands, and Inga easely kicked Olga’s ass and freed me. I was humiliated to say the least. I knew, even if I tell the truth, Inga won’t believe me.

I had also another reason for humiliation. I was bigger and stronger, but that little bitch, 5-grader, 2 years younger than me, 10cm smaller, not athletic and not too skillful, did this to me. Of course she was just lucky and she attacked suddenly. I knew I’ll never let her do it again.

I asked Inga not to tell anybody about this incident.

My sister complained soon that Olga started to bully her again.
-Olga said she can beat you up, and she didn’t afraid of you anymore, so she can bully me as many times as she wants.
-It is bullshit, don’t believe her!
-She even said she kicked your ass already and you kissed her feet and begged her mercy!
-Vicky don’t believe this bitch! – I repeated.
-She also said she knows a way to beat you easely and cause you tremendous pain without effort. And she is like supergirl for you now.
It looked like Victoria was scared of Olga now. She didn’t believe her completely, but she realized I didn’t tell the truth too.

Finally summer vacations started and nobody picked on my sis anymore.
I met Olga in the street twice in the summer and beat her up severely both times, with my superior strength. Now she was afraid of me again.

I thought I solved the problem now but I was wrong.

Last edited by Valeron; 24-May-18 at 04:05.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 10:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, man. I really enjoyed this account but then you just had to go and leave it on a cliffhanger. I need to know what happened next, now. Thank you for sharing this with us, mate, and I hope you get the chance to describe what the future held for you and Olga.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 10:52
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

VVP - don't apologize for your English. It's perfectly fine.
You have a terrific way with words, and I love the interesting way you use it to define your characters. Also,unlike many stories, I find yours to be fun to read because they are unpredictable. Nice job!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 11:20
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

This is excellent, as always! Guys, I wish you could read his writing in Russian. VVP is a fantastic writer. Also, he is the king of cliffhangers
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 12:27
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is excellent, as always! Guys, I wish you could read his writing in Russian. VVP is a fantastic writer. Also, he is the king of cliffhangers
Hey, I can read Russian. Where can I find the Russian stories of VVP (or should I say, ВВП)? I would gladly read them.
Old 24-May-18, 12:39
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boze_Turk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, I can read Russian. Where can I find the Russian stories of VVP (or should I say, ВВП)? I would gladly read them.
Here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

His nickname is Valeron there. His magnum opus is "Susan" - a novel based on the popular story by Counselor, "Susan & Ned". I wish somebody who had time translated it to English.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 13:43
Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39 Points: 8,330, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Excelente!!! Mas pir favor
The Following User Says Thank You to brodin For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 14:18
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Oh thank you mates for feedback, very glad to see you here. I'll try to continue soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

His nickname is Valeron there. His magnum opus is "Susan" - a novel based on the popular story by Counselor, "Susan & Ned". I wish somebody who had time translated it to English.
Well, for now I have trained to write in English a bit, so I'm planning to translate it myself... Not so fast of course
Old 24-May-18, 17:26
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh thank you mates for feedback, very glad to see you here. I'll try to continue soon

Well, for now I have trained to write in English a bit, so I'm planning to translate it myself... Not so fast of course
I have read your story on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about a girl, Julia, who dominates her brother on a vacation, after she has spied on her mother doing the same thing to her father. Are you planning on translating this story yourself? Or shall I do it for you? Because I have to say, that story is a masterpiece.

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 24-May-18 at 18:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 17:32
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Ditto!