Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Are girls generally dominant?
Yes, they are, regardless how good they know you 14 10.45%
They are mostly dominant, but just if you know them good 14 10.45%
They are mostly submissive 58 43.28%
They need a hint, that you want to get dominated 48 35.82%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-May-18, 12:23
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Out of 10 girls, how many do you think like to dominate men?

If you include psychological and not just physical domination, all of them.
Old 25-May-18, 13:23
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All women I dated at least liked the empowerment that comes with a physical game that results in them experiencing what they can do to a man.

The desire for men to have the clear, forceful and uncomplicated domination found in paid services in my opinion results from our need to escape self-reflection (by us and by our partners) and indulge in the experience that we feel is healthy.

I can’t speak to your experiences. But if a large proportion of women were dominant, then forums like this would have no reason to exist.

And while I haven’t done a poll, I doubt many professional dommes would say their male customers primarily seek temporary respites from self-reflection.

I suspect those dominatrixes would say men pay so much because they can’t readily find domination elsewhere among the female gender.
Old 25-May-18, 14:39
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can’t speak to your experiences. But if a large proportion of women were dominant, then forums like this would have no reason to exist.
That's not what I was trying to say though.
What I was trying to say is that gaining the insight that you can actually choke a guy out, or keep him controlled, etc, in my experience was often experienced as liberating and empowering.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 16:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's not what I was trying to say though.
What I was trying to say is that gaining the insight that you can actually choke a guy out, or keep him controlled, etc, in my experience was often experienced as liberating and empowering.

It’s no secret that women can choke/dominate men, especially on the ground.

A woman who expresses slightest interest in domination will have a million suitors almost instantly.

Where’s the evidence that large numbers of women have this interest?
Old 25-May-18, 17:30
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If half the women like dominating men, why do sub males have to pay dominatrixes?

For every woman who will indulge men's fantasies on this score, there seemingly are 100 guys lined up.
That is not a good argument.

I pretty sure there is more men paying for submissive woman than pay for dominatrixes.

If 9 of 10 females is submissive, why pay for it?

(its not about that. Men pay becaurse they don't get sex otherwise...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 20:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is not a good argument.

I pretty sure there is more men paying for submissive woman than pay for dominatrixes.

If 9 of 10 females is submissive, why pay for it?

(its not about that. Men pay becaurse they don't get sex otherwise...)

This has nothing to do with Phillee’s argument that nearly 50 percent of women are closet dommes.

How would you suggest sub men get real-life female domination aside from paying for it?
Old 25-May-18, 21:40
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you include psychological and not just physical domination, all of them.
I love psychological domination! Almost as much as physical domination.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think, at least 4-5 girls are quite dominant in their inside, but cant show it that much, because many guys and the society doesnt like dominant women that much. What is your opinion? For my personal experience, i can say, that almost every woman, who i know very closely or been in a relationship with, was shy at the beginning, but then turned out to be very dominant or even sadistic. They like to play around with it a lot, to figure out if they can dominate you.
I totally agree with you. I think that buried deep down inside almost every girl, is a desire to be dominant. For a lot of girls, it may even be a subconscious desire. A select few girls are proud of their dominant nature and have allowed it to surface. But unfortunately for us, most girls keep it buried, or dont even realize it exists.

Like others have said, there are societal "norms", religious and others, that tell women that they should be submissive. I think a lot of women buy into these norms.

It is my personal belief, that most women, if they experienced being dominant, would enjoy it.

To answer your poll, I would say about 9 out of 10 have a dominant nature. But only 1 out of 10 have actually realized it, and accepted it.

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 25-May-18 at 21:40.
Old 26-May-18, 05:33
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
It’s no secret that women can choke/dominate men, especially on the ground.
To many women it is surprising though.

Quote:
Where’s the evidence that large numbers of women have this interest?
I don't think women usually have an interest in choking men. And most people aren't interested in empowerment or feeling liberated.. That's kind of why empowerment is hard.

However, when women do feel empowerment through physically beating a man, they feel less ashamed about choking a man, and more proud of being able to choke a man - and less careful/submissive because they start to understand they have no need for insecurity, feeling insecure etc.

You can find this out by treating women as individuals and people first, and not as beautiful choking machines. Find out what drives her, scares her, etc. Give positive feedback when she does anything dominant - even when it is clear it scares her, or when she apologizes, etc.
Then you'll see it's not that uncommon for women to have a dominant side, even in bed.
Old 26-May-18, 12:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
To many women it is surprising though.

I don't think women usually have an interest in choking men. And most people aren't interested in empowerment or feeling liberated.. That's kind of why empowerment is hard.

However, when women do feel empowerment through physically beating a man, they feel less ashamed about choking a man, and more proud of being able to choke a man - and less careful/submissive because they start to understand they have no need for insecurity, feeling insecure etc.

You can find this out by treating women as individuals and people first, and not as beautiful choking machines. Find out what drives her, scares her, etc. Give positive feedback when she does anything dominant - even when it is clear it scares her, or when she apologizes, etc.
Then you'll see it's not that uncommon for women to have a dominant side, even in bed.

If you want to call women “beautiful choking machines,” then those are your words.

You claimed women often find it “liberating and empowering” to find they can “actually choke a guy out, or keep him controlled.”

No matter what you may have experienced, this still doesn’t address Phillee’s claim that up to half of women are closet dommes.

I’ll repeat the question I asked deepkick: How would you suggest sub men get real-life female domination aside from paying for it?
Old 26-May-18, 12:45
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I think the reason why it’s practically only men who pay for any kind of sexual encounter and are by far the largest users of any kind of on line sexual material is because men and women tend to view sex in a different way. Though, for instance, some women like sexually dominating men, you still don’t see them on fetish Boards on the Internet.
I think for women it tends to be a very personal and psychological pleasure that doesn’t get satisfaction from watching stuff on the web or paying a man to have an encounter with them. Whereas men are kind of higher up on the autistic spectrum and can divorce themselves from ‘feelings’, hence watching others perform sex acts or paying girls is an easy and satisfying option. I guess it boils down to different genes in men and women, men tend to want to reproduce as much as possible, women tend to want to select a Partner very carefully - same applies with most animals. Could go on and on with this, but I think I’ve summed up what I think....