Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Are girls generally dominant?
Yes, they are, regardless how good they know you 14 10.45%
They are mostly dominant, but just if you know them good 14 10.45%
They are mostly submissive 58 43.28%
They need a hint, that you want to get dominated 48 35.82%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-May-18, 15:22
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Out of 10 girls, how many do you think like to dominate men?

If anyone really - fetish aside - believes that 10 % of the female population is sexually dominant ... then s/he is delusional.
Old 26-May-18, 15:30
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the reason why it’s practically only men who pay for any kind of sexual encounter and are by far the largest users of any kind of on line sexual material is because men and women tend to view sex in a different way. Though, for instance, some women like sexually dominating men, you still don’t see them on fetish Boards on the Internet.
I think for women it tends to be a very personal and psychological pleasure that doesn’t get satisfaction from watching stuff on the web or paying a man to have an encounter with them. Whereas men are kind of higher up on the autistic spectrum and can divorce themselves from ‘feelings’, hence watching others perform sex acts or paying girls is an easy and satisfying option. I guess it boils down to different genes in men and women, men tend to want to reproduce as much as possible, women tend to want to select a Partner very carefully - same applies with most animals. Could go on and on with this, but I think I’ve summed up what I think....

The question is whether nearly half of the female population are dommes.

If that's true, then ample numbers of men should be able to play with domme women without having to pay.

How would you suggest guys find dominant women without paying?
Old 26-May-18, 18:01
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you want to call women “beautiful choking machines,” then those are your words.
I stated you should not view women as beautiful choking machines, please do not twist my words.
Old 26-May-18, 18:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I stated you should not view women as beautiful choking machines, please do not twist my words.

So who is it that you're saying views women as beautiful choking machines, and what is your basis for claiming this?
Old 27-May-18, 01:30
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

"how many women do you think like to dominate men?"

It has been my experience and scientifically proven that Females dominate the relationship.
If you disagree, goods are you are not currently in a relationship.

the question 4me is: "how many Women do you think want to, and Do, sexually dominate men?
Old 27-May-18, 05:31
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I hear some of them want to use you, some of them want to get used by you, some of them want to abuse you, and some of them want to be abused. Look, I travel all over (the world AND the seven seas) - everbody's looking for something.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-18, 18:22
Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29 Points: 4,849, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Thanks for that little bit of Annie Lennox, angscud. She was / is probably dominant!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crocwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-18, 20:26
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If anyone really - fetish aside - believes that 10 % of the female population is sexually dominant ... then s/he is delusional.
Would you put the number above or below 10%?
Old 27-May-18, 21:04
Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22 Points: 2,897, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you put the number above or below 10%?
If you asked me "above or below 1 %?" then I'd start thinkiing... I think you got my point?

Not trying to be rude. Alot of people on malevsfemale are masters of wishful thinkers. I mean, have you read the Britney vs [men] thread?

I'd love to be proven wrong, but head to a BDSM forum, where, in my - I think - rational mind, dominant girls would constitute a higher % than in real life, because submissive girls will have no trouble finding dominant men in real life (just go out clubbing), and while dominant girls wouldn't have trouble finding submissive men - let's face it, men hunt and women chose, in a huge majority of all mate-searching.Well, even if I'm wrong in this - go to a BDSM forum and count the women who are submissive vs dominant.

And I promise you, that there will be more than 10 submissive girls for every dominant.

What happened to me must have been extremely rare. And a smoking hot girl pick me up when I was a soon-to-be 20 year old virgin. She spanked me outside the first time we met , in the middle of my country'a capital, although we were hidden from on-lookers. She made me count the spanks and then kiss her hand (later she used kitchen-tools). I did not like it one bit, but was already in love with her and she gave me a choice between getting spanked and getting a pen shoved up my arse.. And while this is not the kind of domiation this forum is about it answers the thread title well.

She still wanted to be fucked hard and liked to be rape-played. So she was a switch, or does she count? Spanking was not the only thing he she did, btw.

AND BTW: if you asked about 1 % instead. I'd say above it....probaby obviously for everyone here but anyways.
Old 27-May-18, 21:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrnothan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you asked me "above or below 1 %?" then I'd start thinkiing... I think you got my point?

Not trying to be rude. Alot of people on malevsfemale are masters of wishful thinkers. I mean, have you read the Britney vs [men] thread?

I'd love to be proven wrong, but head to a BDSM forum, where, in my - I think - rational mind, dominant girls would constitute a higher % than in real life, because submissive girls will have no trouble finding dominant men in real life (just go out clubbing), and while dominant girls wouldn't have trouble finding submissive men - let's face it, men hunt and women chose, in a huge majority of all mate-searching.Well, even if I'm wrong in this - go to a BDSM forum and count the women who are submissive vs dominant.

And I promise you, that there will be more than 10 submissive girls for every dominant.

What happened to me must have been extremely rare. And a smoking hot girl pick me up when I was a soon-to-be 20 year old virgin. She spanked me outside the first time we met , in the middle of my country'a capital, although we were hidden from on-lookers. She made me count the spanks and then kiss her hand (later she used kitchen-tools). I did not like it one bit, but was already in love with her and she gave me a choice between getting spanked and getting a pen shoved up my arse.. And while this is not the kind of domiation this forum is about it answers the thread title well.

She still wanted to be fucked hard and liked to be rape-played. So she was a switch, or does she count? Spanking was not the only thing he she did, btw.

AND BTW: if you asked about 1 % instead. I'd say above it....probaby obviously for everyone here but anyways.

Guys want to believe half of all women are closet dommes who just need a little coaxing to show it.

So they believe it, all real-world evidence notwithstanding.

The truth is typically boring. Falsehoods are sexier, so people buy into them no questions asked.