Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-18, 15:27
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Need Advice

I know this has been asked many times but here is my scenario , I have a new GF who ive been friends with a long long time and (ive posted a description before ) anyway she has really strong calves and legs and often would tell me how strong, and her calves flex when she walks even bare feet.
I've told/asked her to scissor me which her reply was I would not get out. that she practically choked out her previous BF who was 1 1/2 taller and 100 lbs heavy.

I had her put her legs around me and just sort of hold me she did not even cross her feet and I could feel the kind of power that lies between. When I asked her to start to squeeze me she said no that she did not want to hurt me. I tried to tell her that I would tap if it got to be too much, but again to afraid what might happen.

I did try to pry her legs apart using my hands and with much effort on my part and not much on hers I could not do it.
I did say that its a turn on for me and at some point I want to measure hers against mine ( she recently lost weight and some size but to me she lost some BF on her thighs)

sorry this is sort of long.

Any Way any advice on 1) how long I should wait to ask her again and 2) how should I approach I am a very patient man as Ive been in love with this women for 29 years and as of 2 months ago am now in a relationship with her

Any Help would be greatfull