Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jul-18, 18:12
Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Anyone had a custom through HTM?

Hi! I've had a couple of customs produced through various companies (with Fighting Dolls being my fav so far), and have been trying with Hit the Mat, though unsuccessfully.

I've had email exchanges with them twice now where everything has been setup and I've told them I was ready to get the final price and start the ball rolling, and each time they've gone radio silent.

So far, they've been wonderful to deal with up until that last bit. I would guess either their inbox is just super busy and messages are easy to miss? Not sure. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they do such great work.

Has anyone else successfully done a custom through them and how was your experience?
Old 16-Jul-18, 03:50
Points: 1,274, Level: 14 Points: 1,274, Level: 14 Points: 1,274, Level: 14

Default Re: Anyone had a custom through HTM?

I've done a custom and a sponsorship through HTM. A little slow to respond sometimes, but I did get what I paid for and was happy with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to MD88 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 07:30
Producer
Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,385 Times in 1,604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioboxerko [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi! I've had a couple of customs produced through various companies (with Fighting Dolls being my fav so far), and have been trying with Hit the Mat, though unsuccessfully.

I've had email exchanges with them twice now where everything has been setup and I've told them I was ready to get the final price and start the ball rolling, and each time they've gone radio silent.

So far, they've been wonderful to deal with up until that last bit. I would guess either their inbox is just super busy and messages are easy to miss? Not sure. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt since they do such great work.

Has anyone else successfully done a custom through them and how was your experience?
Hi, can you email [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] again? Timely communication is a bit of an issue for Darrius but it's also possible he was waiting for an answer from talent or trying to work out a schedule and it fell apart there.

Cheers,
HTM
Old 03-Nov-18, 20:01
Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16 Points: 1,630, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I’ve been debating getting a custom video and/or video from HTM, but I have no point of reference concerning pricing. I don’t want to set up everything, then a huge price tag stares me in the face, and I have to back out. Can anyone give me any reference point for pricing custom photoshoots and videos?
Old 04-Nov-18, 03:10
Producer
Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94 Points: 45,935, Level: 94
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,385 Times in 1,604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontodd99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve been debating getting a custom video and/or video from HTM, but I have no point of reference concerning pricing. I don’t want to set up everything, then a huge price tag stares me in the face, and I have to back out. Can anyone give me any reference point for pricing custom photoshoots and videos?
Hi Jason,

Custom prices vary depending on who and what is in them. Different performers charge varying rates for clothed vs topless vs nude. Most charge more for eroticism. Many charge more if the script is highly detailed. Some charge more to work with men, others don't care. Pretty much everyone charges more for more intense/competitive requests. We can't really give a final price until we have a basic idea and communicate it with the models. They may also refuse the script, or simply not be available.

Base cost is going to be at least $200, with a 15 minute overall minimum.

Girl vs Girl is going to be around $300-$350 at least. Guy vs Girl can be a little cheaper, but isn't always. It depends on the model's limits. Some won't even do mixed, even if they did in the past.

* Full Disclaimer: I'm the webmaster, and not the one in charge of shoots. I'm just going by info I've seen from emails and some stuff I've been told over the years.

HTM is also piloting a custom discount program, where those in our yearly membership club get 15% off customs, members-only video sales, private forum access, and more goodies as we think of them. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you'd like to discuss more!
Old 06-Nov-18, 04:57
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

There are a lot of free female fighting photos from HTM on the internet. If you can buy things from them, it would encourage them to continue their good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: