Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 03-Feb-14, 20:59
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Boyfriend mad that girlfriend beats him wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd rather be damned if I do!

Still, I believe a lot of guys would feel that way; hoping a woman could beat him.....yet feeling threatened if she actually could.

Glad you understand the problem. As for me, I'm getting a bit better at wrestling because we keep doing it, but I can't foresee a time I'll actually beat him.
I find competing against women to be extremely erotic, and knowing that a woman could possibly pin me in a competitive match does indeed pose a threat. Those butterflies in the stomach add to the thrill. In twelve years of dating girls and women (I'm in my 20's) many have been good athletes, capable of winning if provided a handicap. A few have even been able to win without one. I'm lucky in a way that I'm a relatively small guy. Every cloud has its silver lining.
competing against women in other sports....tennis, golf, beach volleyball, etc. also provides a thrill, but nothing so primal as that provided by a hand to hand struggle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Volleyball For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-14, 00:06
Banned
Points: 789, Level: 10 Points: 789, Level: 10 Points: 789, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone understand what I mean?
Not really because 99.9% of us that would like to find a wife/gf to wrestle with us can't!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pokerstar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-14, 01:50
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,104 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theneway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a fake story. It's some guy who is turned on by it. My older post below:
I had a feeling it was too good to be true
Old 04-Feb-14, 13:19
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Talk him into letting you tie his hands behind his back, then wrestle
Ironic you should say that. My buddy qwertyuio suggested that my husband go through a full workout and get himself all tired out before we wrestle. We've tried it and it gives me a slightly better chance.

Honestly, I'm not like the women you see videos and pictures of on this forum. I'm too small and such a weakling that there's only so much I can do against him.

I'm not giving up, though. One day, I'm going to get him in a tight headscissors and even if I can't get him to tap out, he'll know he was in a fight! Grrrrrrr!

Sound good?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-14, 16:48
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Ironic you should say that. My buddy qwertyuio suggested that my husband go through a full workout and get himself all tired out before we wrestle. We've tried it and it gives me a slightly better chance.

Honestly, I'm not like the women you see videos and pictures of on this forum. I'm too small and such a weakling that there's only so much I can do against him.

I'm not giving up, though. One day, I'm going to get him in a tight headscissors and even if I can't get him to tap out, he'll know he was in a fight! Grrrrrrr!

Sound good?
That does sound good! How about handicapping him by having you start in a superior position like a full nelson/bodyscissors combo. Instead of clasping your hands together, you grab each of your opposite forearms, thereby forcing his arms up vertically, taking away his leverage to power out of the full nelson. I've had relatively smaller women do that to me and it's VERY effective and difficult to escape, especially if you can lock in the bodyscissors nice and tight.
Old 04-Feb-14, 17:52
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

what a great set of opinions .....if its true or not....fair due to the girl and more like that the better
Old 04-Feb-14, 18:04
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

I wonder what the original story behind this is. Like if it was a real account that someone else took and started posting in other places, or if its completely fictional.

Quote:
This is just what I've been telling this forum I face with my husband. I can't compete with him.....and even while he claims to wish I could give him more of a battle, I know him well enough to say that if I ever actually did give him trouble in a match, his "macho" tendencies would kick in and he would feel uneasy about losing to me, maybe even fighting back hard enough to hurt me.

We're talking about mixed feelings on his part. Does anyone understand what I mean?
I definitely do. That mix of not wanting to lose to a girl, but also finding it a turn on is part of what I like about this. I do wonder if thats what other men like about female action stars like Catwoman, Black Widow from the Avengers, or certain "Bond Girls".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-14, 20:48
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs1040 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That does sound good! How about handicapping him by having you start in a superior position like a full nelson/bodyscissors combo. Instead of clasping your hands together, you grab each of your opposite forearms, thereby forcing his arms up vertically, taking away his leverage to power out of the full nelson. I've had relatively smaller women do that to me and it's VERY effective and difficult to escape, especially if you can lock in the bodyscissors nice and tight.
Not trying to plug my own stories, but I wrote one a fictional tale a few months ago ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) that goes into what you're talking about. In the story, I've got myself sitting on the back of his head and defeating him.

Of course, that's where the fictional aspect comes in, because in real life, we started in this position.....and he powered out, for heaven's sake! He outweighs me by 75 pounds and simply stood up, carrying me along with him. Yes, he struggled, but if ever there was a position I could get him in that I felt was a sure-fire winner, that was it. As I said, I really am a weakling.....and he's strong as a bull.

At any rate, you can see by the story what my dreams are.
Old 04-Feb-14, 21:01
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

its not always about size, its also about technique

My matches with my wife are based on that. I outweigh her by quite a bit, but she has great technique, so stay the course, you will eventually realize your dream
Old 04-Feb-14, 21:17
Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29 Points: 4,972, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Not trying to plug my own stories, but I wrote one a fictional tale a few months ago ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) that goes into what you're talking about. In the story, I've got myself sitting on the back of his head and defeating him.

Of course, that's where the fictional aspect comes in, because in real life, we started in this position.....and he powered out, for heaven's sake! He outweighs me by 75 pounds and simply stood up, carrying me along with him. Yes, he struggled, but if ever there was a position I could get him in that I felt was a sure-fire winner, that was it. As I said, I really am a weakling.....and he's strong as a bull.

At any rate, you can see by the story what my dreams are.
Wow, that was a great story! You've definitely given your fantasy victory a lot of careful thought. It is tough wrestling with someone that much bigger/stronger than you, but I've had playful matches with women your size and have honestly had to submit to various tight holds when applied properly. I'm on the tall/skinny side so I don't have the brute strength to simply power out of any wrestling hold. I believe the most important aspect is having the desire to put up a good struggle while having fun where neither person gets hurt (physically or emotionally). I would certainly have no problem letting you win your fair share of matches! Do you initiate most of the wrestling or does he?
Closed Thread

Tags
girlfriend