Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-14, 04:03
ap643

Default Double Ds Boxing: Dawn vs Diane the Rematch

Upon completion of getting my ass kicked by Liz in the Fight Club story, it is time for me to focus on getting Diane, my wife, ready for her boxing match with my nemisis Dawn.

Diane has never been a physically confrontational gal as long as I have known her, but that side of her has evidently existed. Since her getting beatup and knocked out at the hands of Dawn, I have a wife who can't wait to exact revenge against her newly made rival. She hasn't been able to rest until todays match. I don't think that this will be a classic boxing match so much as two women fistfighting wearing boxing gloves!

In our preparations for this confrontation, I remind Di that like herself, Dawn has a mean right hand that is her best weapon, avoid it if possible. (Easier said than done as I have painfully found out through experience.)

"Dawn is taller than you, stay close and try to punish her body. Try not to allow her to extend her arms and use her reach to pick you apart at a distance. She hates getting hit in the tits, so that and her belly are good targets to aim for. Stay low and stay busier than her. She's not fast but is strong. Use you legs to power your punches."

Diane is dressed the same as she was in her first bout with Dawn, Red t-shirt and khacki capri shorts. I presented her with brand new hot pink gloves and give her a big kiss as we go out to the ring in Dawn's backyard.

It's a warm afternoon and Dawn is already in the ring. She is wearing her black Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, black bicycle shorts and is banging her red gloves together. The women are staring daggars at each other and are eager to "get it on." They start insulting each other upon seeing each other and we have to tell them to shut up while we go through the prefight rules.

The women will box, or more like it, fight 6 two minute rounds. In case of a tie, extra rounds can be added to determine a winner.

No kicking, low blows, or striking your opponant while she is down. Standing 8 counts will be used after all knockdowns or if punishment is too one sided.

Dawn's daughter Tabitha will second her Mom,I will tend to Diane.

Dawn is a 5'4" thick bodied woman with shoulder length blonde hair,straight with bangs framing her face.
Diane is 5'2" also a thick bodied woman with short light brown hair.
Both women are braless and as such it is easy to see their state of excitement, if you know what I mean!

The women slam their gloves together as we break to return to our corners and continue to trash talk while waiting for the bell to start the fight.

"I'm going to embarass you in front of your husband and then knock you out" taunts Dawn.

"That will be tough to do when your tits up on the floor bitch" Diane replies.

The bell rings and I kiss my bride and remind her to focus and " fight your fight."

ROUND 1

Both women come to the center of the ring, bang gloves and start punching. Diane bangs two stiff jabs which split Dawn's gloves and bang her head backwards. Dawn fires back with a big right which glances off Diane's shoulder and she pays dearly when Di rocks her with a straight right to her face. Both women then cover their faces and circle each other as they bang jabs and follow up rights, some landing while others are blocked by each others gloves making loud noise as leather hits leather.

I have never been so aroused as I am watching my wife slug it out with Dawn in this ring and am having a hard time covering up the evidence of my excitement as they continue to both face off in their hands up classic boxing stances.

Two more of Diane's jabs split Dawn's guard and bang her face causing her lower lip to begin to swell.
Diane gets a little cocky and moves in closer to work her opponants body without properly covering up and sure enough Dawn returns fire.

The two combatants now drive lefts and rights to each others bodies and I begin to hear grunts and painfull groans as the punches land heavily to chest and stomachs. Diane is focusing on Dawn's rack and bangs a solid left right combo in on her. Dawn cries out and retaliates by slamming a big right to Di's chin causing her to stumble sideways and fall on her side.

She kneels and shakes her head to clear the cobwebs as Dawn hugs her own chest which must be in considerable pain from Diane's attack and awaits a return to the attack while the 8 count is given. Diane had been up at the count of 4 and had looked over at me in her corner nodding at me to let me know that she was alright.

Rushing in, Dawn looks to unload a knockout right aimed to take Di's head off and end the fight right now, however Diane sees it coming and ducks below the punch. Dawn is now wide open and Diane wastes no time slamming a big left into the area near the liver causing Dawn to cry out in pain and stumble away from the onrushing boxer. Both girls now stabilize their positions and attack each other again with evil intent.

They trade blows in the center of the ring. Diane is landing the more telling blows as Dawn tries to recover from the brutal liver punch, and begins to give ground to my wife. Suddenly Dawn drills a right hand into Di's chest infuriating her, and causing her to explode with a left which compresses Dawn's right tit and to follow up with a right to the gut causing a loud ugh!
Not to be outdone, Dawn bangs a left to Diane's face but pays bigtime when Di slams a roundhouse right deep to the gut . Dawn wretches in pain and while her face registers the shock of the blow, she slumps to her knees gasping for breath.

At 8 she rises, covers up to try to ride out the remainder of the round and is assaulted as Diane unloads on her.

Di bangs two solid punches to her left side , keeping her in agonizing pain, while she shoves her roughly to the ropes with plans for a beatdown.
Dawn takes a heavy left right combo to the face, and a left right uppercut combo to her tits.
She knows that she cannot stay here or she will be knocked out quickly, so she tries to slug her way out of trouble. Dawn throws some lefts and rights to Diane's chest which while not causing so much damage, at least give her a short lived respite. Diane quickly regroups and soon Dawn is eating a series of short rights and lefts to her chin.

Dawn is beginning to wobble as Diane is constantly in motion and is clipping her repeatedly with lefts and rights to the chest and gut.
A left right combo swivals Dawn's head back and forth and as her hands begin to drop,
a left to the side and a right left pair of punches to the face put Dawn down on her ass and have her all but out when she is saved by the bell.

It's good that Dawn is down in her own corner as I don't think she could have found it right now as Tabitha feverishly works to revive her wounded mother.

Diane raises her arms as she returns to me in her corner. I tell her how proud I am of the pasteing she has administered in this first round and quickly remind her that this is not over by a long shot. Dawn is dangerous until she is unconscious.

Both gals are already sweating profusely and are breathing deeply.

Before we know it it's time for round 2. I remind Diane to not get careless. Keep up the pressure, bang the body, all else will follow.

I kiss her...here we go!

Last edited by ap643; 01-Aug-14 at 23:25.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 03:52
ap643

Default Re: Double Ds Boxing: Dawn vs Diane the Rematch

ROUND 2

Diane won the first round big time, but I know from experience how resilient and dangerous Dawn is.
She almost looks fresh as she meets Diane head on!

As Dawn jabs her repeatedly, Di tries to duck under them to work inside. She slams a right hand to Dawn's chin as they trade jabs and crosses to each others face. Finally Diane forces her way inside of Dawn's reach and counters the blondes head attack with short punches to the ribs and rack. Diane is using her short legs to power punches eliciting cries of pain upon their reciept. I can hear her grunts of exertion as they find their mark.
Dawn hates getting punished to the chest and while crying out tries to retaliate, but is largely unsuccessful as Diane's rate of punches is relentless, driving Dawn backwards and up against the ropes.

After taking what seems like a large volume of unanswered body blows she erupts with a vicious body attack of her own. A big overhand right to the side of her head sends Di reeling backwards. Dawn charges and rips another big left and right to Di's gut and now has her backing up.

The blonde bomber now has my wife stumbling backwards and she doesn't stop until Di is now the wounded warrior trapped up against the ropes. Dawn lands a series of cute left and right uppercuts bouncing Di's head up and back. Diane is able to stop the onslaught by grabbing Dawn in a clinch. Both women seem to take this opportunity to rest and gather themselves for the next skirmish. They do not appear to be in any hurry to break this up and hang on to each other for about 15 seconds when our ref seperates then and orders them to box. For a moment they both stare at each other.

Back to a punch for punch war of attrition they go!

Diane is always in a crouch moving forward behind her fists as they beat constantly against Dawn's ample chest and stomach trying to pound the breath out of her and causing cries of pain and frustration. Dawn is always trying to counterpunch to Di's head and shoulders to get her off of her. Again they grab each other in a mutual clinch. They must be exhausted and are trying to grab a respite from this war.

Both of the fighters are slick with perspiration and have trouble holding on to one another, but are soon forcefully seperated and ordered to box not wrestle!

Diane looks momentarily energized and begins to bob and weave under Dawn's jabs. Using her leg's power again she suddenly drives a left uppercut landing square on Dawn's jaw which drops her violently on her ass. Dawn is stunned and shakes her head vigorously sending a shower of sweat flying. She gets up at 9, tells the ref that she can continue. He looks into her eyes, cleans her gloves and lets her fight on.

Diane drives Dawn to the ropes once more as she pounds punch after punch to her wounded foes already sore ribs and stomach. Dawn bends over and raises her gloved fists trying to protect her head and body from the onslaught as lefts and rights pound her head side to side. Just before the ref can step in Dawn is saved by the bell.

Dawn and Diane are now both stumbling back to their respective corners to try to recover. Both women are drenched in sweat and look like they have been in a war. Both have tasted the floor and are glad to sit.

I think that it's safe to say that Diane has been dictating the fight so far and I have her up 2 rounds to none, but I fear Dawn has fight, lots of it, still in her!

Tabitha is working feverishly in their corner trying to revive her mom, screaming at her to step it up.
I tell Diane to stay the course, keep fighting smart.

Time flies and before we all know it, we hear the bell, Kiss, fight!

Last edited by ap643; 02-Aug-14 at 03:56.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 05:00
ap643

ROUND 3

This time Dawn is the immediate aggressor slamming rights and lefts to Diane's chest trying to pay my wife back for her brutal tit attack of the previous round. Dawn is a windmill dishing out at least 6 brutal punches which compress and knock from side to side my wife's breasts. Di cries out in pain and gives ground knowing that she has to stop this painful onslaught. Dawn is blinded in her payback punching and fails to pick up on a big left hand which Di buries deep into her gut.

Dawn is shocked by the blow but never the less is able to hold her ground even though her attack is momentarily halted.

Dawn then remarkably resumes her attack, even though most punches land on Di's shoulders and gloves.

Diane, after being buffeted by Dawn's attack, finally counters with a straight left to Dawn's face snapping her head.
Back and forth they battle. Diane throws a right hand which finds it's way to the back of Dawn's head causing her to stumble forward into a left landing upside her jaw and a right smashing into her temple sending another shower of sweat flying. Incredibly, Dawn just shakes her head and attacks Di's tits and stomach pushing Di backwards onto the ropes. Against the ropes with her butt in between the strands she is assaulted with 5 unanswered blows to her jugs which get pounded back and forth. Di tries to clinch while crying out in agony. She can't keep Dawn off of her.

Dawn is suprised by a right uppercut to her belly but continues to pound away as the gals again trade lefts and rights.

The fighters finally fall in to each other and continue their vicious battle of attrition trading short punches to each others stomach and ribs. I can see that Diane's punches are beginning to lose some of their sting as Dawn begins to turn the tide of the slugfest in her favor.

Dawn is in a superior position in this infighting, actually leaning and pressing down with her weight on my wife's shoulders making her carry a double load.

Dawn drives two muscular right hands which thud into Diane's head shocking her and wobbling her knees. Dawn senses her plight and pours it on!

Right, left crash into Di's chest followed by a right hand which seems to come up from the floor smashing into her gut and dropping her first to her knees, then to a fetal position with her hugging her wounded stomach.

I see tears of pain and frustration in my gal's eyes as she tries to compose herself so that she might continue her war.
Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, she struggles to her feet by 9.
The ref asks her if she wants to continue and of course she is adamant in her desire to do so.

Dawn's eyes light up as she charges in. She winds up a big right which could end the fight now, but Diane has the presense of mind to duck under it. She is able to bang a nice left hand to Dawn's unprotected face causing her to blink and stumble past her striken foe.

Diane is now able to regroup herself and get ready for the onrushing , livid Dawn.

Diane is able to land some nice straight punches which flatten Dawn's nose now and again, but she is paying dearly as she takes three punches for every one she lands.

Dawn's nose starts to trickle blood again but this time she seems immune to it and continues a brutal assault to Diane's trunk.
Diane's counters become fewer and farther between as Dawn punishes her unmercifully.
After about 5 unansewred gut punches, Di rips a right left combo to Dawn's face which ellicit a scream of rage from the blonde as she beats Di to the floor with a right left right combo. On her knees the bell rings and saves Diane for now.

"I told you bitch, I told you I would embarass you and knock you out!" screams Dawn.

Diane stares daggars back at her but is in no condition to answer her foe back.

Dawn has easily won this round and with 2 brutal knockdowns may have broken my wife's spirit. I rush to her side and get her back to our corner to try to work some miracles.

I ask Diane if she wants me to call this off but without hesitation says "No fucking way!
Don't you dare!"
I guess that settles that.
Drenching her in some cold water seems to revive her and she is adament in wanting to fight on.

Dawn looks tired as hell over in her corner, but has a shit eating grin on her face as she watches Diane try to recover.Diane is pissed.
I ask her to try to work the body as that was the most successful tactic tonight. She vows to try to get back to the plan this round.

Bell rings again. Big kiss. Time to fight!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-14, 11:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I generally don't care for girl on girl fights and even less for boxing, but damn you write well, mate. I kinda want Diane to win because the afterparty would be soooo good for you.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 01-Aug-14, 17:22
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Well done sir, everything a girl vs girl fight should be
Old 02-Aug-14, 00:42
ap643

ROUND 4

Diane iniatiates the action this round by bulling in fists pumping to Dawn's rack and stomach. Dawn is caught off guard by her fierce attack and gives ground. I'm sure she thought that Di was her's for the taking after the beating she endured a few minutes ago.

Dawn steadies herself quickly and counters with lefts and rights back at Di's ribs and shoulders. She clips Diane's chin with a short right and is able to drive inside my gal's defenses and rams a right left right combo to Di's rack causing a cry of anguish. Diane tries to grab Dawn but is only able to tie up her left arm which enables Dawn to pound 4 punishing right hands to the ribs and one upside Di's head

Finally my wife is able to clinch and get some relief from the onslaught.

Finally, after the combatants are seperated , Diane is able to turn the tables when she leaps forward rushing inside of Dawn's defense and returns the favor of slamming 5 punches which are smashing Dawn's tits flat and causing her to now cry out in pain.

Dawn now initiates a clinch and the two stumble to the center of our small homemade ring until she suddenly lets go and fires a left to Di's chin followed by a right uppercut to the jaw which rocks my girl. Diane, blinking from the sharp punch is pummeled by a big right left combo sending my wife's head swiveling and her sweat flying.

Diane has managed to stumble to the ropes which while keeping her upright,has her vulnerable to Dawn's devastating left hand to the face and a right to the tits which cause my wounded warrior to crash to the ring floor.

This is Diane's fourth trip to the mat and I am really concerned that she might not make it back up.

Di rises to her hands and knees, looks at me , and seeing the concern all over my face is mouthing to me "I'm OK" and takes the 8 count before rising.

I don't know how, but she looks steady and tells the ref that she wants to continue.

"If you don't fight back, I'm stoping this match!"

"Let me go, I'm OK "

"Fight back or I'm stopping this, I mean it!"

Dawn looks on in amazement as my wife motions her to bring it on.

Dawn who is pretty mush gassed at this point too, decides to box a little landing two jabs before a follow up right to the chest. Defiant Diane bangs a right to Dawn's face drawing blood again and infuriating the blonde who throws a big right hand which sails over Di's head. Di now delivers a right left to Dawn's gut and the slugfest resumes in full.

Dawn smashes three stinging jabs which land flush to the nose followed by a right to the same location drawing a trickle of blood again. Diane misses a right and eats a right left right combo increasing the nosebleed. Diane charges Dawn in a rage , pushing her into a corner and wails away with a four punch tit bashing combo. Continuing she slams left right to the face, two lefts to the chest again. Dawn cries out in pain as she pounds a left to Di's side and a right to the stomach. Di now cries out and slumps to the canvas at the bell.

Diane gets up and chases Dawn down till she gets right in her face screaming, "Is that all you got?"

"Your'e done next round!" shouts Dawn in reply.

"I don't think so." Diane yells back.

I stare in amazement at these two hellcats. Tabitha and I have to help the ref seperate
the two warring females. I knew how tough Dawn was , but my wife? Who knew?
I'm so proud of her and a little afraid now and worried as hell. How much more of this can she take?

Diane has dropped Dawn twice, but has gone down at the hands of Dawn 5 times.
I think she needs to win the next two rounds or knock Dawn out to win.

Both women look like they have been in a vicious fist fight their faces lumpy and noses bloodied.
They defiantly stand in their corners staring each other down between the rounds.

Again so quickly the time passes. A kiss and back to battle she goes!

Last edited by ap643; 02-Aug-14 at 00:50.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-14, 02:30
ap643

ROUND 5

Diane looks angry and suprisingly ready to go!

Dawn looks ready too!

How?

Dawn and Diane trudge out to the center of the ring, two female gladiators to battle it out once more. The slugfest continues!

Dawn starts the festivities ripping a left hook to Diane's side and follows up with two rights to the chest. Di retreats with a big smile on her face. What can this be about?
Dawn follows her banging her to the body taking maybe one punch in retaliation for every three she lands. Dawn continues the pursuit and decks Diane with a left right left combination to the face and temple.

Diane is up quickly with a smile on her face again.

After the mandatory 8 count and convincing the ref that she is fine, she charges right after Dawn attacking with abandon and no pretense of a defense and eats four jabs to her face which start the blood flowing from her wounded nose.
Again she smiles.
Dawn now tries to resume her assault but is met with a hard left to the liver area and a right which pops her on the nose and causing it to bleed again. I think that I heard my wife say something like "Back at ya."

Dawn now fades a little and the two put on a brutal slugging exhibition.
Di landing 2 to 3 punches for every one of Dawn's.
Are the tables turning?

Dawn puts a good three punch combination into Di's chest enraging her yet again and Diane erupts with a left right to the face a hook to the ribs and a left to the lower gut causing Dawn to gasp for breath. Dawn clinches but Di is able to land three punches to Dawn's face before they break.
Diane shoves Dawn backwards to the ropes near her corner where she absorbs a beating. A left right left to the tits, right to the face, two left hooks to the lower side a right to the jaw staggaring Dawn and causing her to collapse to the floor in a heap.

Now it's Dawn who looks in a sorry state. Tears fill her eyes as she rises at 7. Remarkably she is steady on her feet and motions Diane to bring it!
And bring it she does!

Di now decides to box some. I don't think that this is a good idea, as I have experience boxing a wounded, angry Dawn.

Di shoots three left jabs and a follow up right to the face. Dawn fights back slamming a straight left to Di's nose and follows up with a tit flattening right. Diane yells out in pain and anger and jabs twice more to the face and follows up with a right left which send blood and sweat flying.
Dawn tries to cover and when Di misses a big right, Dawn sees the opening and bangs a sharp left right to Di's face smearing her blood and then bangs a left uppercut to Di's right tit sending it flying up causing her to scream, "You bitch!"

The gals clinch. On the break, Dawn gets the better of the exchangs at first. She lands a pretty right cross to Di's mouth, a jab and a follow up right crash into Di's mouth. Diane defiantly starts to trade blows with Dawn. She takes another left right to the mouth,then stuns Dawn with an uppercut.

Diane then appears to explode with an attack to her opponants body. She beats Dawn with a right left right to the stomach, left to the face a right left to the chest as Dawn cries out and is finally able to grab Diane in a lifesaving clinch, stopping the hurt.

Diane is a woman possessed and will have none of it. Diane splits Dawn's gloves with a left to the face, Dawn attempts to fight back with a left but it misses and she gets decked for her troubles by a left right to the jaw.
Dawn is sprawled on the ring floor and, lifts her head and stares at my wife who mocks her and dares her to " get up so I can knock you down again!"

Dawn now the defiant one gets to her feet and convinces the ref that she can continue.

Diane lets Dawn come forward and slap a right to Diane's unprotected face startling her. I am angry at this stunt but am relieved when Diane recovers and plows a left hand deep into Dawn's stomach, ducks a left hook and puts Dawn down hard with a left to the side and a right to Dawn's bloody face at the bell.

I can't believe the amount of punishment these two are administering to each other.
Tabitha and I have our work cut out for us, stemming the blood and reducing the swelling. We drench the two gladiatrixs with cold water reviving them. Incredibly both are hot to finish this fight!

Both women are cleaned up and ready to resume the final round of this war.

Diane says that she now knows that she will win. She says that Dawn has nothing left on her punches. I remind her of what I told her at the beginning, Dawn is dangerous until she is unconscious. I hope she heeds that warning!

Big kiss, time to fight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-14, 03:28
ap643

ROUND 6

My warrior wife and my feisty co worker meet in the center of our ring, touch gloves and square off for the final round.
Diane told me in the corner that she wants to double anything that Dawn tries in this round. I told her that it might be dangerous strategy, but she was undeterred.

Dawn jabs , Diane jabs twice. Dawn tries to bang a right to Di's tits and is short. Diane lands two punches one to each of Dawns tits but pays a fearsome price when in a rage Dawn rips a right to Di's temple stunning her. Dawn now drives a left hook to the pit of Di's stomach causing her to spit out her mouthpiece and is drilled to the floor by a right to her temple torking her head violently to the left and pitching her face down in our corner.
I can see that she is not unconscoius, but she is on queer street. I tell her to stay down till 8 and while I'm not sure that she acknowledges me, I count out loud with the ref so that she knows when to get up, if she is able.

Dawn is watching intently and I think that she feels that she has just won this fight.

Incredibly Di gets up at 7, recieves her rinsed off mouthpiece from me and winks that she is alright. She must have a harder head than I do!

Dawn shakes her head as if to say "How do I finish this bitch off?"

Dawn attacks again and lands a nice left hook to the liver area that I know has hurt Di again as she winces visibly. Di is then able to duck a followup right and drives a right left right combination to Dawn's stomach, ducks a retaliatory left hook, and responds with a right left to Dawn's face causing her nose to start bleeding again and filling her eyes with tears.
Dawn's eyes are beginning to have a dull vacant look, Diane sees this and steps it up.

Diane now slams her arms onto Dawn's chest causing her to stumble all the way back into her own corner and yells at Tabitha who is there in support of her mom, "Watch me beat your mom's ass now!"

Where this cruel streak has come from is beyond me.

Diane slams a left right to Dawn's head causing it to swival right to left causing blood and sweat to land on Tabitha's shirt.
Dawn defiantly uses both hands to shove Di backwards a step, but my wife will have none of it and charges in ripping a right to the face which brings Dawn's hand up to protect her battered nose. Now Diane has the opening she wants.

Diane uses Dawn's beautiful but now battered orbs as a punching speed bag. Right, right, left, left, right , left, right. Dawn mournfully cries out her surrender but not before Diane dispatches her to the ring floor with a left to the gut and a right to the jaw. She is a sobbing mess. She is not out , but her eyes are vacant and as our ref pulls Diane away, Dawn can't get herself up, trying unsuccessfully to grab the ropes to pull herself up at least three times collapsing back down on her ass each time.

Diane is yelling at her "Embarass me? Embarass me? Who kicked who's ass huh? Who kicked who's ass? Who knocked who out?"

Diane was magnificant! Dawn, not too shabby either.

After a game of tonsil hockey and gentle hugs (I don't want to hurt tender ribs) Diane is calm enough to go over to help Tabitha get her mom out of the ring , give a hug , and say goodbye. We head home to a warm bath and bed.

My wife, Diane the Dutch Destroyer...Who would have thought it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-14, 21:29
Banned
Points: 783, Level: 10 Points: 783, Level: 10 Points: 783, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

now ya gotta take your wife on, boxing for head of the house! great stories!
Old 03-Aug-14, 00:02
ap643

Ha Ha she is already the head of the house. Glad you enjoyed.

I don't think that I can even fantasize about striking the love of my life.
Besides she might actually be able to kick my ass. Sorry.

I just saw this story got a one star rating?

Damn, this is a tough room!

Last edited by ap643; 04-Aug-14 at 00:52.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, dawn boxing, diane boxing, female vs female boxing, wife boxing