Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-16, 14:26
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cynthia's Therapy

*hey everyone it's been a awhile with school, work, and dating but I had time to finish this story. This takes place after me and ap634 joint story: Kelly boxes Cynrhia for the title. Go check it out when you get the chance, without further ado, oh and I put of photo of what Danny my new character looks like at the bottom, enjoy!*

Three months after her epic battle with Kelly, Cynthia has taken a breather from the ring wars and has decided to rebuild her Dominatrix business. Word of her skills has spread and she is busier and happier than ever. More late night hours have caused her to sleep in later and keeps her from her normally constant gym appearances.Her normal boxing and sparring sessions have to wait for now. Jerry has been going to the gym on a regular basis without her often coming home exhausted, sometimes even bruised and battered. The most recent trip saw him come home with a black eye and a very swollen lip.
His answer to Cyndi's questions is always that " Me and Danny were just sparring, thats all."
Paying the matter little mind, she is still on the receiving of Jerry's boxing gloves and the followup sex.
Cynthia has noticed that he doesn't seem as into it when pummeling her, The sex is much less intense, so her orgasms and overall satisfaction is declining. Plus when he sometimes comes home all beat up, he can't perform at all. Their sessions are fewer, her affections are waning to the point that sometimes she dismisses him after their ring sessions like he was nothing more than a one night stand.

Finally before one of their sessions " the talk " reveals everything that is going on with Jerry and "Danny.
When Cynthia finds out that Danny is a woman and is a couples therapist she is deeply hurt and angry at the same time.A loud argument ends with her accusing Jerry with just using her for sex after he gets off beating her up. "I think I need some time away from you till I figure out what I want to do." She tearfully storms away.

A few days later of nothing but working, she gets a Email that's says 'need to meet up, need to talk about Jerry. Meet me in Kelly's gym at 12 am.'

She feels a little weird but ends up going to the gym at midnight, there's a signed on the door that tells her 'go around back' she goes Around the back she goes inside and sees a ebony woman in the corner of the gym going to town on a punching bag. She's wearing black shorts that's hugging her big, thick, silky smooth thighs that are begging to be let go. Also wearing a black sports bra that contains her mild bust. Cynthia sees her and says "hey! Are you the one who wanted to talk about my boyfriend!?" As she stops the woman turns around, and she sees her face is like she's a model for plus size women with big asses, the woman then gets some water and squirts some in her mouth. She then says "hello Cynthia, my name is Danielle, but people around the gym call me Danny, I certainly know that Jerry told you about me." She says as she towels herself off, Cynthia's face becomes red.

She's thinking ‘this is the bitch who he told his problems to expect me!?’ She then says "what do you want from me? Why dose my boyfriend concern you?" Then the woman Goes to her bag and says "he's not gonna be your boyfriend for very long, he's thinking of breaking it off with you." Cydni’s face just falls as she hears Danny's words leave her mouth, she's in shock cause she can't fathom how Jerry wouldn't tell her at all but go to a woman he barely knows, that made her even more mad. "As you may know I am a couples therapist so he came to me and told me everything about your relationship, and I do mean everything. He also told me that you've been working a lot after your fight with Kelly, saying that you don't talk to him all that much anymore, how you only call for your weakly beatings and sex. Why is that Cynthia?" She says as she sits down on a bench press and starts lifting.

As she dose Cynthia is angered by this woman who she dose not know getting into her relationship that her and Jerry should be working on. She finally says to her "you know what?! FUCK YOU!!!!!! I'm not telling you a fucking thing! Me and Jerry will work it out ourselves! You know what......how about we fight it out! How about if I win I don't tell you shit! But if you win.....me and him will go to one of your therapy sessions." Danny sighs and racks the bar and says "I knew you would say that, I have a set of pink gloves in that bag for you that should fit. Strip down and glove up, I'll be in the ring in a few minutes." Cynthia goes and strips down to her black sports bra and blue boy shorts that cling tight to her wonderful ass and thighs, she gets the pink gloves and steps in the ring and gloves up, waiting for her to come in.

Danny comes in, black gloves on her hands and goes to her corner, Cynthia is just so mad she wants to beat this bitch so hard that when she wakes up, she'll be in the hospital. She felt her breast tingle and the sensation between her legs tingles as well and is getting excited more and more the more she thinks about how badly she's gonna beat her. She jumps from the corner and starts pounding Danny hard, in the stomach, breast and face. As she dose she starts to let out frustrated growls and when her growls lower down and let's out a warrior cry and gives her a uppercut that sends her down. Cynthia says "fuck you and your advice!” starts to walk away until she hears her fallen fighter get up.

As she sees this she goes right back pounding her and keeps doing so for two minutes straight till she knocks her down again. This time she watches her as she gets up and becomes enraged "WHY WONT YOU STAY DOWN!!!!?" And she goes for a sloppy power hook. Danny ducks and sends a hook in the middle of her stomach that dose folds her in half, it stops her right in her tracks and falls to her knees, coughing. She staggers back up to see Danielle is standing at a corner waiting for her and as she gets up Danny throws a perfectly timed hook that sends her to the ropes and goes straight to her body, her punches sting Cyndi like jack hammers, her grunts and groans are loud and almost sensual, her nipples start to get hard and her legs begin to tingle and become rubber. Danny goes and whispers 'I know you like this, so how about if I make you come, you go to two of my sessions, deal?' She says as she gives her a left hook before Cynthia can even retaliate, right hook,a left cross, and a heavy uppercut to the chin that makes Cynthia Moan in a orgasmsmic sensation, both pain and pleasure. As she leans on the ropes punch drunk and shaking, she finally is put down by a left hook to the cheek that sends her down for the count, she's done and she staggers on her hands and knees, her head resting on Danny's thick, soft thighs as she holds on.

Danny's looking down at the beaten dominatrix, and says " kiss my thighs and gloves, admit that I'm YOUR new Dom!" Cydni slowly kisses her thighs, legs, gloves and moans out that she's her Dom, she then pulls her up and kisses her on the lips, then suddenly pushes her away "Your first session starts next week at 7 am, Jerry knows the day and place, he'll text you the info." She says as Cynthia is just gone but nods in agreement, she is then floored by the left she never sees coming and is out. As she sees Danny climb out the ring and walks away, Cyndi has lots of thoughts running through her mind, the big one was why was she letting this black Amazonian woman dominant her and why is she loving it? Why dose she want to do what she orders, and why did she make her come with that uppercut? Only Jerry knows that's spot, Those are her final thoughts as she goes under into a deep sleep as she now feels what it's like to be truly dominated by a woman like her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (68.1 KB, 223 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-16, 14:59
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Cynthia's Therapy

Thanks for continuing this story, mate. I did a cyber match with a girl once where she was a therapist trying to understand the extent of my mixed wrestling fetish, so I am interested to see where you take this new angle. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-16, 19:22
ap643

Welcome back Jonjac. Great story. Can't wait for any sequels.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 01:07
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A story about a Mary Sue confronting another Mary Sue, with the other Mary Sue proving the first Mary Sue was faking the funk the entire time? I'll allow it.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 05:23
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A story about a Mary Sue confronting another Mary Sue, with the other Mary Sue proving the first Mary Sue was faking the funk the entire time? I'll allow it.
Ummmm thanks? I mean if you look back on one of my stories you would see she's not a Mary Sue. But thanks for the support.
Old 08-Sep-16, 07:11
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Please continue this story
The Following User Says Thank You to aknight93 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 09:55
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjac30 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ummmm thanks? I mean if you look back on one of my stories you would see she's not a Mary Sue. But thanks for the support.
Don't worry about it, he says that about every story.
The Following User Says Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-16, 07:23
Temporary group
Last Achievements

*thank you guys for the support so far, and here's part 2 of the story, it's hot off the press and ready for your reading pleasure. Now this is more character centered beginning right after cynthias knockout. Hope you enjoy!*

After she woke up a few hours later, she felt a sensation she hasn't felt in a long while, not sense her and Jerry last had there session. She got up, put her clothes on and left the gym before anyone saw her coming out with a bruised lip and blackened eye. What was hurt the most was her pride and ego, besides Jerry she has never been beaten that badly before by anybody, well expect.....no she can't think about that....not now. She gets back home to lots of messages and appointments she had missed. She had decided to take the a couple of weeks off and moved her appoints from two weeks from now, her bruises will heal after about a few days but her mind will take some time.

So after a weekend of trash tv and Ice cream she got a text from giving her the day and place to meet. Tuesday at 6:50 am she pulled up to a house, it's a nice looking house, neighborhood is quiet, her front yard looks clean and pretty well maintained. Cyndi Knocks on the door, who to open it is Danny. Dressed is a very Business like button up shirt, pencil skirt, high heals, with glasses on and her hair in a bun. Cyndi felt a mix of emotions but the two she felt was anger and arousal: anger cause she's still mad about what transpired between the two sense the last time they met, and arousal cause she kept playing her knockout punch over and over in her head the whole weekend, and seeing her in thar outfit didn't help her at all. "You made it, 10 minutes early. Punctual, I like it. Come on in he's waiting." She brings her in and cyndi can't help but take a peak at the ebony amazons hips as she switched them from side to side. She was thinking 'why am I so turned on by this bitch!?'

Before she can answer her own question she saw Jerry, which she can't lie she missed him something fierce, and nit even the beatings she would get but just talking to him. She had to play it cool though like she didn't miss him, she took a seat at the far end of the couch they were on. Danny took a seat in front of them, crossing her legs as she with a clipboard in hand "so let's get started, Jerry why are you here?"

He took a deep breath and said "well after her lose to kelly months ago, her dominatrix work started to take off and she was gone for a lot of days. I mean I was happy for her really I was, but then she started to only call when she wanted her weekly sparring/domination boxing match. I didn't mind it at first cause she was busy and wanted to let off some steam, but then it just felt like I was her booty call. I loved.....I mean still love her but I don't know if she feels the same way about me?" He says as he looks over at Cynthia with a sad look.

"Ok Cynthia hearing what he had to say how dose that make you feel?" She asks as he writes down what Jerry said.

"Well ummm that is a lot to take in, well I wanna say that I'm sorry....sorry for working so much. I didn't know you felt like that, but now I'm feeling a little irritated cause you tell her how you fee but not me? I mean if you loved me so much why didn't you say anything in the first place?" She ask now feeling heat boiling up from the center of her core.

"It was cause you were always gone, always working, I went to the gym myself and when me and Danny sparred she actually cares how I was feeling." He says as even the though of Jerry and her sparring just brings up cynthias anger more and more.

"Cynthia I see your getting irritable, would you like to talk about it?" She ask her facing giving off no readings.

"I'm fine! I'm just a little pissed that my own boyfriend would rather talk to some random bitch then his own girl and actually talk it out!" She says as she digs her nails into the sofa.

"Maybe he was afraid to? Isn't that right?" She says to Jerry

"Why would you've afraid Jerry? Why in the world would you be afraid to talk to me?" Cyndi ask a little afraid to hear the answer.

"Well....it's......it's cause I didn't want you to not love me anymore." He says as his head is down.

"What!? What do you mean? I would never stop loving you." She says to him.

"In my last relationship I would bring up problems and she would think I'm depressing and as time went on she stopped loving me and just left. I didn't want that..." He says as his head is still down.

"I see there's your problem, your just afraid of being alone? You'll do anything to keep her even if that means your unhappy? Am I right?" He nods

"But why did you say you may break up with me?" Cyndi ask.

"I never said that?" He says.

"I did, I had to say it cause in his eyes he was thinking about it, he was so close to doing it." She says sitting back.

"You bitch! You lied and then beat the crap out of me! Why would you do that!?" She ask about to lunge at her.

"Because from what Jerry told me about you, you would submit to my demands after I had beaten you in the ring. Luckily I am a golden gloves champ in my gym back in New Orleans 3 years straight." She says as she sits back and just relaxes. "Tell me what's with you and being beaten up that incorporates if with sexual desire? Why is that? Why is it when a dominatrix who gets paid to inflict pain, ends up getting sexually aroused by being beaten?" She ask

"That's nom of your business!" she fires back.

"Was it a thing you were used to in your old relationships?" She pokes

"I am not going to answer you!" She yells.

"Was it cause you gotten beaten up as a child and thought it meant love?" She says

"Shut up!" She yells

"Or was it your father that did this to you.." She says

"Fuck you! You know nothing about my father or my mother! What they did was there thing!!" She snaps, Danny struck a nerve. Cyndi bolts out the house and drives off in a rush.

"Damn it! Now she'll never come back!" Jerry says as he looks at Danny.

"She'll be back, and when she will she'll wanna fight me again." She says as she gets up and walks to her kitchen as her heels click on the floor. "Or maybe I'll go to her, I'll think about it. You should get home ok, I'll call you when I made my choice." she gets a glass of wine and sips slow as Jerry leaves her home.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-16, 17:56
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This is getting interesting nice work
Old 05-Oct-16, 04:39
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Amazing story, jonnac30. Looking forward to part 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, boxing knockout, boxing match, boxing women, erotic boxing, female boxing, female vs female boxing, fighting, knockout, women boxing