Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-15, 16:53
Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10 Points: 730, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Help a wrestler!

This should serve as an example of why you don't have inexperienced wrestlers/producers doing pile drivers.. Word to the wise. Producers make sure your girls have medical insurance and photocopy their card when you add their photo Id on file. Also have them sign a liability form. Can the producer posts the video and uses all the proceeds as donation to her bill? She may sue.. Lawyer up
Old 13-Feb-15, 19:43
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessionwrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This should serve as an example of why you don't have inexperienced wrestlers/producers doing pile drivers.. Word to the wise. Producers make sure your girls have medical insurance and photocopy their card when you add their photo Id on file. Also have them sign a liability form. Can the producer posts the video and uses all the proceeds as donation to her bill? She may sue.. Lawyer up
I definitely agree with you about wrestlers and producers having knowledge about safely performing piledrivers. However this producer and model are quite experienced performing that move. Even pro wrestlers botch moves and get injured. Stone Cold Steve Austin injured his neck from a botched piledriver.

Producers need to make sure the wrestlers know the potential danger they are getting themselves into, and a liability waiver will certainly help. Liability insurance is quite expensive if you can even get it.

I'm not sure if a model would want a video released of her getting her neck broken although I wonder how many would pay to see such a thing
Old 13-Feb-15, 19:49
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

"safely performing piledrivers," i.e., translated, how to FAKE performing a piledriver.
Because it cannot be done safely!
Such holds are not used in real wrestling of any type, nor should they be.
Old 13-Feb-15, 19:51
Banned
Last Achievements

As for vidbiz not making enough money to provide insurance: If I were considering working for them I would have two conditions:

EITHER I don't perform, or fake, dangerous moves such as piledrivers;
OR you come up with the money for insurance in case something goes wrong.

These girls--performers--certainly don't make enough to justify taking such a risk.
Old 13-Feb-15, 20:19
Producer
Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32 Points: 5,682, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As for vidbiz not making enough money to provide insurance: If I were considering working for them I would have two conditions:

EITHER I don't perform, or fake, dangerous moves such as piledrivers;
OR you come up with the money for insurance in case something goes wrong.

These girls--performers--certainly don't make enough to justify taking such a risk.
These performers are also adults who should be able to make decisions about what they want or do not want to do. A producer should not be able to force a performer to do what they do not want to do. I am sure it happens but any ethical producer shouldn't force people.
Old 13-Feb-15, 21:14
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobberboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I definitely agree with you about wrestlers and producers having knowledge about safely performing piledrivers. However this producer and model are quite experienced performing that move. Even pro wrestlers botch moves and get injured. Stone Cold Steve Austin injured his neck from a botched piledriver.

Producers need to make sure the wrestlers know the potential danger they are getting themselves into, and a liability waiver will certainly help. Liability insurance is quite expensive if you can even get it.

I'm not sure if a model would want a video released of her getting her neck broken although I wonder how many would pay to see such a thing
I'd certainly pay to see THIS model get her neck broken. I hate Carrie, and while it's unfortunate, I would love to see the footage they got of it.
Old 13-Feb-15, 21:20
Banned
Last Achievements

Living in such a litigious society, one would think the vidbiz people would realize that they have enormous liability.
As has been said, those performers are adults and should know what they are doing.
Has no one advised them of their rights?
Old 13-Feb-15, 22:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hate Carrie,
Why? And do you hate her like in "I hate rainy weather and slippery roads", or like "I hate her because she stole my boyfriend and tried to strangle my mother"?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Feb-15, 22:18
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why? And do you hate her like in "I hate rainy weather and slippery roads", or like "I hate her because she stole my boyfriend and tried to strangle my mother"?
I'm not a huge fan of her, is all I meant. She just doesn't appeal to me the way the other FWR models like Peyton do. I'd totally donate, though, if I had money to give.