Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-18, 02:19
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Thumbs up Looks like we have another winner

Did anyone see new girl Linda (goes by kinky linda) on Session Girls. One look and she shot to the top of my list. Attractive Asian, 5’9, 160, and can bench press more than I can. Whoa! She’s in NY.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 04:04
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Looks like we have another winner

That was a blink-and-you-missed-it profile even for sg.
I think the hive mind here needs to think of some advice for helping out @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to deal with this stuff, maybe something having to do with the profile photos. Can someone smarter than me about this stuff think of an easy way to tell if these come from instagram/facebook crops?
Old 17-Jul-18, 04:39
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a blink-and-you-missed-it profile even for sg.
I think the hive mind here needs to think of some advice for helping out @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to deal with this stuff, maybe something having to do with the profile photos. Can someone smarter than me about this stuff think of an easy way to tell if these come from instagram/facebook crops?
If you have Google Chrome, you can right click a photo and 'search google for image' is an option. I recommend that with some of these profiles. It can often lead you to say, HUNDREDS of results, typically confirming that it's a real person and/or somebody simply using 'muscular girl' image search results to create a profile in an attempt to make a quick buck via deposits.

Last edited by KTJ1990; 17-Jul-18 at 05:57.
Old 17-Jul-18, 05:33
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have Google Chrome, you can right click a photo and 'search google for image' is an option. I recommend that with some of these profiles. It can often lead you to say, HUNDREDS of results, typically confirming that it's a real person and/or somebody simply using 'muscular girl' image search results to create a problem in an attempt to make a quick buck via deposits.
ive been using this method before and just now, i ran it for this image and found that it is indeed a fake profile. the picture is off Jeon Woo Ji. not sure who she is, but i highly doubt shes into doing sessions
Old 17-Jul-18, 08:06
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Too bad. Yeah, some of the profiles there seem suspect, and they're getting new ones practically every day. One popped up about a week ago of a gorgeous blonde in Arkansas, which isn't that far for me. She was listed somewhere around 5'9, 140. I emailed and never got any response. I see the profile was removed today. Must be all but impossible, though, for Jennifer to discern who's real and who's fake.

As mentioned, I think you can track down the photos. I wonder if she makes any effort to speak to new girls on the phone? I'm not in any way telling her what to do; I appreciate her site immensely. But I would think a 30 second phonecall might cut down on clowns just giving her and us a hard time.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the picture is off Jeon Woo Ji. not sure who she is, but i highly doubt shes into doing sessions
What a tragedy! BTW, looks like she's arm wrestling Skylar Rene at 2:48 of the second video.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Yep . . .

Last edited by brsimmons; 17-Jul-18 at 08:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 22:49
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have Google Chrome, you can right click a photo and 'search google for image' is an option. I recommend that with some of these profiles. It can often lead you to say, HUNDREDS of results, typically confirming that it's a real person and/or somebody simply using 'muscular girl' image search results to create a profile in an attempt to make a quick buck via deposits.
Besides the reverse-image search, I'd look for at least a credible picture of them wrestling, preferably a male. Everything can be faked, but scammers often don't go the extra step. Besides, they're looking for the most gullible people anyways. Only a professional quality picture(s) of a fit female in non-wrestling poses alone should be a cautionary flag.
Old 18-Jul-18, 04:19
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Besides the reverse-image search, I'd look for at least a credible picture of them wrestling, preferably a male. Everything can be faked, but scammers often don't go the extra step. Besides, they're looking for the most gullible people anyways. Only a professional quality picture(s) of a fit female in non-wrestling poses alone should be a cautionary flag.
Great point.

Another subtle red flag, I've often found: A session wrestler you've legitimately never heard of prior to finding their account signing up for an account say three days ago and immediately having multiple reviews talking about how amazing their session was, etc. There's legitimacy to this sometimes, I know, but often there's not and it's just the creator of the profile trying to quick-build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post: