Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-18, 08:53
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Humiliating Rematches/One Sided Rivalries

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Minxi Li v Axa. Both are very good wrestlers and both really strong. Axa got the better of Minxi at a live event and then beat her again in a rematch at another live event.
I would love to see a third match between the two.Maybe this time Minxi would get revenge.
Nope. Axa just keeps on improving all the time, especially now she's started to train at the gym as well as wrestling... Any rematch between Axa and Minxi Li would result in a crushing defeat for Minxi!
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 09:27
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Axa is too lazy to train on a regular basis at the gym.

But you are right, Minxy is no match for Axa anymore.

Even I have to be very focused on the match and even then Axa gets her points.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 09:50
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Julie Squeeze vs Charles. Flamingo Wrestling.

Julie totally whooped his ass 3 times on video in competitive matches. I asked Julie about her matches at Flamingo when we had a session. She said they were all real competitive wrestling. And that Charles was a big wimp. In the first video Julie was in a thong. It doesn't get any hotter than that.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 10:21
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
exactly. i remember Laila even facesat Antonia couple of times during matches while Antonia was really angry. Laila was about 5'9 and antonia maybe 5'7.
my pick is Eva vs Jana, they definitely hate each other. I think Eva won all their encounters. Jana only won one catfight tough. That rivalry was so special because it was completely competitive but no matter how hard jana tried, Eva somehow was finding a way to pin or submit her. there was one time where they wrestled in a wet condition. I think Eva's pin was so tight that Jana became dizzy and stunned as they counted!
Oh yes, Eva was a nightmare for Jana, as you said Eva won all but one of their fights, a mixture of catfights and wrestling, Eva also won both of their boxing matches when the both fights had to be stopped.

However, fast forward the years when Eva and the superb Luzia were long gone, Jana was almost unbeatable, she was a nightmare for all the girls, beating some of them several times, except of course, Petra and Tiffany.
She was active right until the end of DWW, and for some reason she did not join Fighting dolls, the end of a legend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 11:18
Points: 16,659, Level: 56 Points: 16,659, Level: 56 Points: 16,659, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Laila vs Antonia on DWW. I think they met 4 times and it was 4-0 for Laila and all of those matches were rather one-sided. To make it even worse for the loser it seemed like those two didn't like each other and there was a lot of trash talk. Antonia got really humiliated by the younger and smaller Laila.
I was an Antonia fan but never got to see her matches with Laila. Maybe one day one (or more) of them will show up somewhere.
Old 27-Jul-18, 12:55
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I understand what you say about a Minxi v Axa rematch. Minxi enters a lot of competitons and does very well against top opposition. She may well have caught Axa up. Certainly Minxi is as strong as Axa, if not more so. Axa is a lot quicker and that gives her an advantage. It would be a fascinating rematch to see.
Old 27-Jul-18, 15:24
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womenrule [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh yes, Eva was a nightmare for Jana, as you said Eva won all but one of their fights, a mixture of catfights and wrestling, Eva also won both of their boxing matches when the both fights had to be stopped.

However, fast forward the years when Eva and the superb Luzia were long gone, Jana was almost unbeatable, she was a nightmare for all the girls, beating some of them several times, except of course, Petra and Tiffany.
She was active right until the end of DWW, and for some reason she did not join Fighting dolls, the end of a legend.
she was in top 10 wrestlers in DWW for sure but the way she was pinned sometimes by Eva the the way they stared at each other during the pins are just undescribable!! It was like Eva was controlling Jana's mind or something it was a blend of sexiness and humiliation and thats why this one sided rivalry is my all time favorite . I saw a match for Jana in foxycombat. I think she wrestled there briefly.
my second choice will definitely go to Petra vs Luzia. The way Petra controlled every single muscle of Luzia's body was just sensational! Luzia was completely immobilized
Old 27-Jul-18, 19:16
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

There used to be a show called Pros vs Joes - it was when amateurs with a dream took on professional athletes in a series of challenges. One Joe kept coming up against Misty May Treanor - she demolished him in the challenges and kicked him off the show. She quipped "that's why your a Joe":
The Following User Says Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 20:21
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Andy of fighting dolls is unbeatable at the moment, no one is in her league there at the moment, all of her fights seem to be totally one sided too.

She beat Petra and Kim Li easy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-18, 20:57
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cris Cyborg vs Aaron Tru - she violated him. Knocked him out once, made him vomit, forced him to drink his own urine.
Haha, yeah, and she was even nice and easy with him in that urin challenge match.

I don't know what the fuck was he thinking about when he accepted that challenge
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post: