Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-15, 11:21
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Caught by my husband...

(This is a story about a rematch I had with another girl. I will try to finish this in a few days if I can. Hope you guys enjoy)

By the end of the ten weeks I had trained very hard for my rematch with Nancy. While continuing to teach karate I had improved my grappling skills.

Nancy was a nineteen year old former student who had contacted me and asked for a match between the two of us. Her purpose in this was to test her wrestling skills against a black belt in karate.

I was more than willing to fight her. I didn't really take the first match seriously. I scheduled the fight for a Friday night after class. About half my class hung around to watch as their instructor taught her a lesson.

I'd worn a bikini for that match because it had always been a fantasy of mine to fight in one. The match against my younger opponent was a one sided embarrassment for me. I would up pinned and struggling to get free. She finished me with a rear naked choke which she left me in for a while as I struggled to breathe.

I didn't intend on this happening again. My training was very intense. I put on weight while adding muscle. My first fight I weighed in at 114 pounds. Tonight I weighed in at 120 pounds even.

Nancy was taller than me by 3 inches and she weighed 20 pounds more than me. But I felt my chances were really good because of my karate experience combined with my new grappling skills.

For weeks I struggled with what to wear. Jim, my trainer, wanted me to wear fighting shorts with a sports bra. *I insisted on fighting in a bikini. For me, the chance to fight another girl in front of guys and drive them nuts was just as thrilling as the fight itself. I was also very fit now and intended to show off my new muscles as much as possible. I settled on a sky blue string bikini. It complimented my tan and I wore it well on my slim yet muscular body.

The fight was scheduled for a Friday night at 9pm. Class finished for around that time and the students who knew about the fight would be staying for the match. Nancy would be bringing a group from her wrestling gym for this fight so we would have quite a crowd in the back room of my dojo.

I arrived about 8pm and went straight to the back room to get changed. Class was still going on so Jim and I came in through the back entrance. He waited outside my dressing room as I changed into my bikini. Once I had it on I cracked the door open and motioned for him to come in.

The smile on his face said it all as he saw me in my bikini. He helped me adjust it and tighten the strings just right. As he taped up my hands in preparation for the fight I noticed just how fit I'd become. Without even flexing you could see the outline of the muscles in my tummy.

I'd never heard of muscle worship before tonight. But Jim asked me to flex as he began to slowly rub his hands over my muscles and compliment me I had my first experience with it and it left me very hot and flustered.

"There is no way this young girl will beat you tonight Stacy," he said as he slowly rubbed his hands over my biceps. "You are strong and fit and ready to fight. Your body will drive the crowd wild and intimidate your opponent," he said as he hands slowly went over my bare shoulders. His breathing changed as his hands slid down my bare tummy and his thumbs explored the contours of my belly.

I gasped as one thumb rested in my oval belly button while the other hand made its way over my bikini clad ass. He continued complimenting me and encouraging me as he explored my body. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take before this very serious fight.

(to be continued)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-15, 12:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Caught by my husband...

I must say, I like your pre fight preparations, Stacy.

Looking forward to reading more. Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-15, 19:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Jim left the room to check on things and I was left alone to think about the fight. I knew my students were counting on me to win. I'd trained hard and felt I was as ready.

"Nancy is here and ready to go, " Jim announced as he came back in the room.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach for the first time. If I lost this fight I'd look bad in front of my students. This wasn't practice. It was the real thing.

"Oh, by the way, she's fighting in a bikini too," Jim said.

For our last fight she wore shorts and a t-shirt. This was going to change things in my mind. I couldn't compete with a nineteen year old in looks and fitness. I wasn't used to my competitor getting the attention. I felt a little jealousy rising up.

"I'm ready," was all I said in response as I put my gi top on and secured my black belt around my waist.

Walking down the hall the room looked crowded. I recognized my students on one side of the room and Nancy's crowd on the other side. About half the room were guys and the other half girls.

Nancy stood on her side of the mat wearing a black string bikini. She was a solid 140 pounds. She had a flat tummy and strong looking arms and legs. She had short blond hair and I thought she was very pretty.

I removed my gi top to expose my tiny sky blue bikini and tanned body. My long brunet hair was in a pony tail. My arms and legs had nice muscles and my tummy was more cut than hers. But she was heavier and bigger boned then me.

I knew from our last match that I couldn't match her strength. I'd have to rely on skill and experience. The rules were simple. No hair pulling or eye poking. No hits to groin. First to be knocked out or submitted wins. We wore 4 ounce gloves. One of my black belts was going to serve as ref. The rounds would last 3 minutes.

The guys were whistling and making cat calls as we met in the middle of the ring and faced one another. We listened to the ref's instructions and sized each other up. I was staring at her bare belly as I listened to the instructions. Our eyes met when I looked up at the last second and I sensed her arrogance as she stared at me. We touched gloves and made our way back to our corners.

All we had to fight on was the mats and there was nothing to separate us from the spectators. So they would have a good view of our bikini clad bodies in combat.

The ref finally started the fight and we cautiously approached each other. I threw a couple of hard kicks to her thigh and she rushes me. I stepped aside quickly, sucking in my bare belly as she passes by. I hit her hard in her kidney as she spun toward me.

We exchange a few punches and she soon realizes she doesn't want to go there with me. We get close as elbows and fist and knees are quickly going back and forth. She tries to gain position for a take down and I counter with strikes.

Throwing punches is alot of work, especially when you are hitting someone stronger and heavier than you. I was able to gain a little respect from her and worked up quite a sweat in the process. My bikini stayed on nicely and my body was covered in sweat as we neared the end of the first round.

The break in rounds went by quickly as I tried to catch my breath. I was in great shape but I was feeling my age as I looked across at my 19 year old opponent.

We met in the middle of the ring and touched gloves to start round two. I was bouncing on the balls of my bare feet and could feel my boobs moving under my bikini top. I spun hard to launch a spinning backfist but Nancy anticipated the move and moved in fast and blocked the punch as she grabbed me from behind.

I was struggling to stay on my feet and get free when I looked up and noticed Randy, my husband, standing in the door watching the fight with a shocked look on his face. *He was supposed to be out of town but came home early. He knew I taught karate but never knew about my fantasy of fighting in a bikini.

My momentary distraction cost me because Nancy was able to slam me on the mat. Our bare bodies slipped against one another as we both fought for position. She was able to get the better position as she lay across me in side control.

Her legs held my right arm immobile and she was able to secure her left arm with both of her free arms. The crowd went wild as the match went to the ground, but now it had grown quiet as I struggled to get free. My entire body was visible as she laid across my neck and attempted to bend my arm back and get me to submit.

As I struggled to resist the submission I subconsciously sucked my tummy in as I arched my back, trying to gain leverage. By the comments the guys were making the view must have been nice. I didn't have time to think about that at the moment, nor did I have time to consider the shocked look on my husband's face.

(to be continued)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-15, 07:02
Last Achievements

Mmmmm... The idea of seeing this fight through your surprised husbands eyes adds to the tension and excitement. Will he be shocked and angry that you kept this from him? Will he be excited and thrilled by his sexy wife in her tiny swimsuit testing herself against a younger woman? When the crowd shows their appreciation of your sexy, near nude body, will he be proud of his woman or jealous of them getting to leer at you?

As always, you do a wonderful job of getting your readers attention and leave us wanting more. Thank you so much, Stacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-15, 21:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

All I could see was Nancy's bare belly in my face. I knew I was close to my students because I could barely see them in my peripheral vision. Turns out I was just inches from where my students were sitting. Half of them could see my face as I was straining to resist her submission attempt. The other half could only see my body as I struggled to get free.

My thoughts were running wild. I knew my husband was there. I didn't know if he was upset with me or intrigued. I had to try to put him out of my mind so I didn't lose this match. I calculated in my head that we probably still had over two and a half minutes left in this round.

Nancy was laying across my chest with my right arm immobilized between her muscular thighs. *Both of her hands were free to bend my left arm at odd angles to submit me.

I watched as her right arm worked under my bicep and grabbed my wrist. Her left arm was putting pressure in the hold and the pain was out of this world. I moaned as she twisted and applied more pressure. I thought she was going to dislocate my shoulder and elbow.

I felt humiliated again in front of my students as she worked to submit me. Things were happening very slow now. Almost in slow motion as she repositioned herself for a better attempt.

She slid up my body and her boobs were right in my face. My right arm was completely pinned as she slid closer to my neck, exposing more of my body as she worked to finish me.

She let go of my arm and hit me in the face a few times. I was helpless to stop the attack. All I could do was pick up my head and try to get it closer to her body. I would up smashing my face in her boobs for protection from the punches.

She returned to trying to submit me by twisting my arm into odd angles. I was breathing heavy and flexing my muscles when I'd strain to resist. So if your into seeing a girl's bare body as it strained to get free you would have enjoyed that part.

With about 30 seconds left in the round she decided to stop toying with me and finish me. I was very disappointed because I'd trained hard for this fight and didn't want to lose to her again. But the pain was so intense I thought I was going to pass out. The ref kept asking me if I wanted to submit and I kept saying no.

Now I was twisting and turning and arching my back trying to get free. My bikini clad body was giving the guys all they had ever fantasized over as I desperately tried to escape. Somehow, I lasted to the end of the round without her dislocating my shoulder or elbow.

The round came to an end and we were separated and I just lay flat on the floor for a second trying to get feeling back into my arm. I adjusted my bikini top as I made my way back to my corner where Randy was waiting.

He still looked confused but he also looked like he was enjoying this as well.

"I'm fighting a former student and you distracted me!" I said between deep breaths.

"Ok, so your supposed to be a black belt, kick her ass then," he said.

"I'm trying," was all I could manage to get out.

(to be continued)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-15, 03:18
ap643

Am enjoying your story immensely.Can't wait for the finish. Hope to see you triumphant in front of your husband.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-15, 05:36
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Great story so far! Vivid description, and the presence of the husband definitely adds an element of intrigue.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-15, 08:05
Last Achievements

Cool... He is into it. I hoped he would be. Damn, it would be a great surprise to find out your gorgeous wife enjoys wrestling. Well, not so much 'enjoying' at the moment, but I am hoping for a big comeback. Nancy really needs you to kick her ass.

Thanks again for a really enjoyable story, Stacy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-15, 16:06
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Real life combat can be exhausting. Whether you are throwing strikes or you are on the ground trying to submit your opponent. Resisting a submission can be equally exhausting.

After one round of strikes and another round of fighting off a submission I was breathing heavy. She was twenty years younger and very fit and I noticed she wasn't sucking as much air as me.

I'm very comfortable in a bikini and my body is very fit so I don't have to try to suck my gut in to look good. But I was standing in my corner with my back to my opponent with my hands on my head, breathing heavy and trying to get as much air in my lungs as possible.

It was still very awkward between Randy and I, but the way he was starring at my body I figured he was enjoying himself.

"This fight will eventually go back to the ground Stacy, unless you knock her out," Jim instructed. "You need to stick to your training and get the upper hand when this goes down."

I couldn't respond. I just nodded and breathed heavy. The thought of this bigger girl taking me back to the ground was not what I wanted to think about. While he was talking I glanced at my students and the guys were locked in on my body. Even some of the girls were looking me over. I glanced in the mirror and noticed my bikini top was riding up my boobs. You could see the bottom of my boobs. My muscular tummy was sucking in and out as I tried to fill my lungs with oxygen. My oval belly button was almost an "outie" because I'd toned up so much.

I had to finish this. *I was way to fit and ready to fight to allow this wrestler to dominate me. *My face was bruised on my cheek bones where she punched me but I was ready to get back in there.

Round three started and we cautiously approached one another. She moved in before I could get off an effective punch and we locked up. Starring at her bare belly as we struggled, she wasn't as cut as me. But she had a very sexy, flat belly and a cute belly button.

I found myself getting a little turned on as we struggled. I couldn't let myself get distracted. I kept wondering what Randy must think as her saw his bikini clad wife fighting for her reputation. But the more my mind wondered the more distracted I became.

Suddenly I caught a forearm upside the head. This caused my knees to buckle but I caught myself before I fell. I was seeing white spots when Nancy hit me in my bare belly. She knocked the wind out of me and I was now hurt bad.

She sensed I was in trouble and took me down where she was most comfortable. Her crowd cheered as we hit the mat hard and began to struggle. I was at a major disadvantage in the strength department and now I was having to fight with the wind knocked out of me.

She wound up on top again and I tried holding her in a bear hug while I caught my breath. She was sufficiently winded and we both took this moment to regain our breaths.

Both of our bare bellies were touching as she was on top of me breathing heavy. I had her around her neck and her face was on the side of mine and she was somewhat kneeling with one knee between my legs.

I felt her bare thigh and hip apply pressure to my crotch and I became more turned on. There was no way I was going to allow this girl to control me this way in front of my class and in front of my husband. I tend to have powerful and loud orgasms when I wrestle and I couldn't imagine this happening in this fight. I'd have to move to another town and change my name.

Win or lose my first priority was getting this girl away from my crotch. I twisted and bucked and kicked and even punched from this position to get free. This only caused Nancy to dig in harder to my crotch with her hip bone. This couldn't be happening to me! I felt my nipples harden and I knew I was getting hot. The question was did Nancy know what she was doing to me?

That question was answered in short order when she started to pry my arms from around her head. Her sweaty muscular body was rubbing up against mine as we struggled and when she broke my arms free she pinned them. Putting her face right next to my ear she was breathing heavy and we both took this moment to catch our breaths again.

"Are you getting your ass kicked again Stacy?" she breathed in my ear as she spoke. "Wouldn't it be humiliating if I caused you to cum, here in front of everyone," she whispered.

I couldn't help it. I involuntarily moaned as she teased me. I wasn't to the point of no return yet. But the fact that I fight half turned on when guys are watching, plus my husband being in the room. And Nancy taunting and teasing me was driving me nuts.

(to be continued)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-15, 23:55
Last Achievements

Damn, for a girl on girl match this is getting ridiculously hot. You went into this fight with your pride on the line and now your husband has learned of this side of your personality only to see you nearly naked, dominated and turned on against your will. Your students, who had such respect for you as a teacher, are now looking at you as a sexual toy, stretching, moaning and exposing nearly all of your body for their entertainment. You are right when you say this could be the most humiliating moment of your life. If Nancy makes you cum while holding you powerless...

Nancy is sexy as hell, skilled on the mat and doing her best to embarrass you as a woman. Fight it, Stacy! It's now or never.

I feel like I am there in the crowd, watching the fight and leering at your toned body as you twist and stretch. I knew my sensei was a sexy woman, but now all I can see is a woman quivering and moaning with pleasure under one of my classmates...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: