Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jul-16, 04:35
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Joe's Wrestling Introduction

Joe 1, Ali 1

Once again, I underestimated a girl. I did not expect Ali to be able to push me as hard as she is. She has used some questionable and underhanded tactics, but I should have already won anyway.

We start circling and I am quick to grab her in a headlock. Then I toss her to the ground and dive at her. Ali is quick to roll away before I can pin her. I try to stop her, but just grab the collar of her shirt. I hear a loud rip as her shirt can't handle the stress and stretches out of shape. I let go and step back.

Ali: Oh man. I liked this shirt.

Me: Sorry. I didn't mean to.

Ali: Yeah yeah. I think you just wanted to see me with less clothes.

She winks at me to show she is joking as she takes her shirt off.

Ali: I feel so much freer now!

Now she is in a colorful striped bikini top and black bottoms. She hops around and swings her arms around without any restrictions. The shirt was obviously doing most of the work keeping her breasts in place because the bikini is not doing a good job. They are bouncing around and if they were any bigger, would probably pop out. I just stare and admire how great her body looks in this bikini.

Ali: Do you like this outfit better?

I just nod and she laughs.

Ali: I think it shows off my muscles better. Don't you?

Me: Maybe.

Ali: It definitely does. Come feel them. Tell me what you think. I have been working out.

I can't pass up this invitation. I walk over while she flexes her biceps. They don't look strong, but I reach up and squeeze them. Her skin is soft and while they are not bulging, I am surprised that her muscles are noticeable.

Me: Not bad at all.

Ali: If you like that then you will love my legs.

She sticks her leg out and flexes it. I can see her muscles tense a little. I reach down and rub her thighs. I am surprised her scissors don't hurt more based on how her legs look and feel. They seem a lot stronger than they really are.

Me: Eh. They're ok.

Ali: I bet mine are stronger than yours!

Me: No way!

Ali shoves me as hard as she can. I was too distracted by her body and fall to my back. She quickly jumps on me, sits on my stomach, and pins my arms above my head. I try to stop her, but am too slow. I push against her hands and push her up until my arms give out and get slammed back to the ground by Ali. I try again with the same result.

Ali: Wow. I was kidding, but my arms really are stronger!

She lets me go and puts her hands on her hips. I lay there without moving. I am really tired now and my energy level is low. I only have a little fight left in me. I pretend to raise my hand to tap out, but grab her hips with both of my hands and roll us over so I am on top.

I have her right where I want her until she wraps her legs around my body. Ali puts a tight squeeze on my sides. I reach back to try and separate her legs. While I do this, my head is pulled down by Ali and my face is pressed against her stomach. I let go of her legs and pull her arms apart. She squeezes my sides every time I focus on her arms and grabs my head every time I focus on her legs. What this girl lack in strength and skill she definitely makes up for by being relentless.

It takes a lot of effort, but I am able to stand up. Ali's legs are still around my body, but her grip has weakened. I am able to break apart her legs and sit on her stomach. She fights and bucks as hard as she can and barely moves me at all. She quickly runs out of energy. I guess she doesn't have as much stamina as an athlete so her struggles cease.

Me: Look who is in trouble now.

Ali: This isn't fair! You're too big!

Me: You didn't seem to have a problem with it when you were winning.

I roll her over and sit on her lower back. Then I grab her chin and pull back. She gurgles a little bit because she is having trouble breathing and speaking. I am impressed by how resilient she is, but I refuse to lose to her. Finally she bangs the mat many times and I let her go. I help her back to her feet. She has a sad look on her face.

Ali: I thought I would finally win one...

Me: You did pretty well. If you keep practicing I'm sure you will.

Ali: Thanks Joe. Good match.

Ali get dressed and leaves. I just watch her and think about how much harder my match with Kari will be. I will have to do much better if I am going to win that one too.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-16, 22:04
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hot girl. Bouncing around with barely contained breasts. Boasting about how strong her body is and inviting you to feel her muscles. Welcomes your hands on her thighs to show off to you. Damn, that is a hot situation.

I really enjoyed reading about that fight with Ali. I hoped she would win, too, especially when she was using her bodyscissors and grip on your head to alternate her attacks. This is a really well written series, mate. I am looking forward to seeing what the fresh and rested Kari is going to be able to do to our near exhausted protagonist.

Thank you very much.
Old 24-Jul-16, 10:17
ludwigvan

Really enjoying the story.
Looked like she was going to win and was hoping she would, but I like that you make Joe win some. Keeps it real and makes it better when the girls win.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-16, 18:38
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Very interesting story
Hope you will finish the next part soon
Old 12-Aug-18, 17:44
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Joe Vs Kari 2

I am happy to finally get my chance at revenge against Kari. Last time did not turn out like I hoped and that was because I messed around too much. This time is going to be different. We have been apart for the last week getting ready for this. I have no idea what she has been doing the last week. I have been thinking about this alot and Saturday cannot come soon enough.

It seems that Kari is just as excited about this as I am since I walk up early and she is already waiting for me. We go in and don't waste any time getting ready to start. We stretch until we are both ready. I am in my usual T-shirt and shorts. Kari takes off her shirt and shorts to reveal a similar outfit to our last match. She has on a sports bra and short, tight shorts but they are neon yellow this time.

Joe- 20 yo; 5’10”; 200 lbs; Record 2-3
Vs
Kari- 19 yo; 5’5”; 145 lbs; Record 1-1

I want to surprise Kari so as soon as we start so I charge at her. We both have the same idea, so she comes at me too. We collide and I push her back a few steps before she gets her legs under her and stops my momentum. I wrap my arms around her arms and torso and drag her to the ground.

We fall and I end up laying across her stomach I am able to grab her right arm and pin down her right leg by holding her thigh while I figure out what to do. Kari squirms relentlessly, making it really hard for me to keep her down. She slowly spins until she can lift her left leg around my head. My arm is not strong enough to prevent her other leg from surrounding my head as well. She locks in a head scissor and her previously toned legs become rock hard in an instant.

Kari's legs are crushing my head. I panic and grab her calves. Without thinking I try to pull her legs apart. Of course her legs are way too strong for that so I am wasting my time. Her scissors are more powerful than last time. In no time the pain in my neck is almost unbearable. I lean back and sit on her stomach. This allows me to lift her legs and butt off the mat. Her hold loosens and allows me to finally slip my head out with a lot of effort. I fall backwards.

Luckily my head is free from her grasp. I would have given up if I had been stuck much longer. I lay there for a second while I catch my breath. When I try to sit up Kari hooks her arms around mine so I can't get up. I can feel her head in the middle of my back as her legs wrap around mine and get me in a kind of grapevine. Her control of my legs allows her to roll us to our sides since I cannot balance. My legs are released, but I have no chance to react before she rolls me onto my stomach.

It only gets worse as Kari sits on my lower back and traps both of my arms between her legs. She sits with her ankles crossed behind my neck and her feet beside my head. First I try to free my arms by shaking and jerking them. This fails so I try to roll us over, but Kari prevents me from doing this. I can't see what she is doing, but it is very effective. My arms feel like they are being pulled from their sockets. It is extremely painful. My ego has me refusing to submit, but my brain tells me to give up because I am just going to get myself hurt and my arms will be useless for the future rounds.

“I give.”

“Well that was easier than I thought it would be,” Kari taunts.

“Yeah yeah. Just let me up.”

She lets me out and gets up. I rise and shake out the soreness in my arms. Kari smiles knowing she hurt me pretty bad with that hold.

“I'll admit, your legs are stronger than I remember”.

“Thanks. I have been working out just for this rematch.”

As if her legs weren't dangerous enough already, I will have to be more wary to avoid them for the rest of this match. I take a few more seconds for my arms to recover then we go right into the second round.

Kari leads 1-0

I am much more cautious going into this round. Giving my arms time to recover seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, Kari doesn't feel the same way. She quickly attacks me and dives for my legs. She hugs my thighs and pushes forward. I fall onto my back with her clinging on tight. Kari climbs up my legs and sits on my stomach. I stop her by putting my arms on her hips and pushing her back. This might have worked if not for last round. The pain and weakness in my arms makes it easy for her to grab and pin my arms above my head. Kari does not hesitate to scoot up into a school girl pin.

“I got you again Joe.”

“Not for long!”

I bridge up my lower body and twist to the side with as much force as I can muster. I toss her to the side. I get on my knees and try to stand up, but Kari's legs tighten. I didn't get my arms from between her legs so they are still trapped above my head. The pain in my arms flares up. I let out a grunt of pain that is met by a giggle from her.

Kari has me in a good hold, but not good enough to make me give up. She knows this so she grabs my wrists and releases her legs. She is too fast transitioning to the next hold. She releases her legs and pulls my arms apart enough to slip them around my neck. She grabs the back of my head and pulls it deep into her legs. My face is inches from her crotch when her thighs constrict putting me in more pain.

I free my arms grab her thighs. I don’t know what she has been doing, but her legs are causing pain like I have never felt before. It is unbearable. I need to get out but she has crushed the fight out of me. I weakly rub her rock hard thighs. Kari takes pity on me and loosens her legs enough for me to breathe. I breathe as deeply as I can. My relief is short lived. Kari squeezes and releases my head over and over. She doesn’t squeeze enough to make me submit, but it really hurts.

To say this isn't going as planned would be a huge understatement. It takes everything I have, but I manage to get to my feet. I finally feel free when her legs slip from my head. I stumble backwards disoriented from her scissors. My head is throbbing in pain. Kari stands up and admires her handiwork.

"Looks like my legs did a number on ya. I have been preparing for this day since our last match."

"It shows. Your legs are the strongest I have felt."

"Why thank you."

Kari attacks to keep me from resting. She goes for a headlock, but I slip away and push her to the ground. She lands on her back so I ungracefully fall onto her stomach. She starts gasping for air from the impact. I know I need to hurry so I sit on her stomach and pin her arms above her head. I waste no time starting to count the pin.

"1, 2, 3...8, 9, and she lifts her shoulder!"

I almost had her. She flips over so she is on her stomach. This is good to keep her from getting pinned, but not good otherwise. I decide to give her a taste of her own medicine and attack her arms. I pull her arms behind her back and push them level with her head. This hold is really stretching Kari's shoulders to their limit. She grunts and groans but has no hope of escaping this.

"I give!"

I let her arms go and get off her back.

Tied 1-1

Now Kari is the one trying to shake the pain from her arms. I give her a minute to rest before starting again.

I have to decide my strategy. Being aggressive seems to have worked better for me so I go after her. I am shocked by how fast she is to slip behind me and pull my arm into a hammerlock. Kari quickly hits the back of my knees forcing me down. Her arm wraps around my neck while keeping my arm trapped between us.

My stronger arms are crucial now as I am able to pry her arm from my neck forcing Kari to release my other arm and strengthen her choke. I am having trouble breathing with her arms tight around my neck. I try to break the hold, but Kari’s better leverage and using both of her arms makes that impossible. I am lucky last round weakened this hold, but it is still causing me a lot of trouble. All I can do is rub her arm before I slump forward a little.

“Are you ready to give up?” Kari leans forward and whispers in my ear.

It wouldn’t take much longer for me to have to admit defeat, but Kari got too cocky and gave me the opening to grab her neck and fall forward, flipping her over my head. I need a second to catch my breath and luckily she is too surprised to move immediately. I pin her shoulders down with my hands and kneel above her head. She tries to catch me off guard by catching my head between her legs, but I was expecting that so I grab her legs and fold them over her head.

Now I start counting the pin. Kari thrashes violently trying to escape, but I hold tight and get to 10 without much difficulty. I decide to have some fun with her and give her a light spank before releasing her legs. She hops up and looks at me with mock anger.

“Oh you are gonna pay for that!”

“Yeah right. There’s nothing you can do”.

“Just wait. I’ll show you!”

Joe leads 2-1

Kari attacks before I can even stand. She grabs my head and pulls it into her stomach while trying to bowl me over. I push on her hips to stop her advance. It’s only a matter of time before she outlasts me so I shove her away to get enough space so I can stand up. We face off and I know I need to stop messing around or she might surprise me again.

I grab Kari’s arm and pull her to me while spinning her so I am behind. I wrap my arms around her body and lock in a tight bear hug. Our sweat from this intense battle makes it much harder to keep her under control. She does anything to escape. I hold tight until our feet get tangled up and I fall back with her on top facing the ceiling. I manage to maintain my hug. She is weakening as my hold takes a toll.

“Do you submit?”

“Not a chance! I still have a strategy. Don’t think I forgot about what happened in our first match”.

I am not sure what she means, but she quickly reminds me by rubbing and grinding on my crotch. At first I am able to ignore it, but eventually the feeling of her toned butt teasing and flexing gets my complete attention and causes an intense erection in my shorts.

“Oh Kari…” I groan rubbing her sides.

“That’s right. I know how much you like that”.

Before I can react, Kari sits up and scoots back. It’s like the sun is descending as she sits on my face. I am completely in the dark now being effectively smothered. To make things worse, I wasn’t able to move my arms so they are trapped above my head. I weakly kick and buck but am unable to unseat her. She makes sure to grind her butt on my face to make a more effective smother and emphasize her dominance. My oxygen is gone so I fall flat accepting that I have lost. I am horrified when I realize I can’t tap out with my arms trapped like this. I bang my legs, but Kari does not move. I am almost unconscious when she sits up letting me breathe.

“You aren’t getting off that easy. You need to learn a lesson about spanking me”.

Kari slides her legs around my neck and locks in an incredibly tight reverse headscissor. My head is being thoroughly crushed and it hurts. I pull at her legs, but am in no position to fight back. I am already prepared to submit, but I think about the situation and realize I will be in a very bad position if this goes to a 5th round. I have an idea that will require a lot of good acting and luck to work. I groan and rub Kari’s powerful legs. I can’t resist admiring her butt while I struggle to make a plan.

“Wow Joe. You like my sexy ass even more than I thought!”

“Ugh. It is perfect”.

“Haha thanks! Too bad for you my biggest strength is your biggest weakness!”

“Tell me about it…”

While she is distracted by our conversation, I use most of my remaining strength to roll us over so I am on top. Her legs are still tight around my head, but my position is greatly improved. I pull at her legs and lean back trying anything to break the vice destroying my head. Finally my resistance pays off as my head pops free. I push down on her thighs to prevent her from getting another scissor while I come up with a plan. I decide it is best to keep things simple so I roll to the side and wrap my legs around her stomach. I hug her legs together to make them useless and start squeezing for all I’m worth.

Kari grunts and groans a lot, but is refusing to give up. She pushes and bangs on my legs, but I barely notice. I can feel my legs getting worn down so I don’t know if I made the right choice. If I don’t win now I might be in big trouble. I give one more squeeze as tight as I can hoping it is enough.

“Ok ok I give!” Kari yells tapping hard on my leg.

I release her and we both flop to our backs worn out. I raise my hands in victory and slowly get up. Kari is still laying there huffing and puffing to get her breath back. This time I get to have some fun with her by putting my foot on her stomach and rubbing in my victory.

“Looks like I was too strong for you today Kari”.

“Barely. I almost had you!”

“Yeah right. It wasn’t even close” I tease.

“Oh we will see about that next time!”

We laugh and I help her up. We hug and she whispers in my ear.

“Next time I am REALLY going to use your weakness against you”.

That is an ominous threat, but I have my rematch with Kirsten so that’s all that matters right now.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-18, 20:48
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I can't believe that you resume your work in this story , thank you very much and waiting for the next part
The Following User Says Thank You to zaid-as For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-21, 16:35
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

bump for anyone who never read this.

one of my favorite stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 18:02
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Brilliant story I hope Tara makes a comeback!!

Tags
mixed wrestling