Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-Apr-13, 05:53
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session Wrestlers On Here

After that Gia "challenge" last week or so I've gotten to thinking. Other than Jennifer who has shown to be gracious with her time, I don't see too many girls on here trying to prove to us that they're understanding of who we are and what we want. After all we are the customers and any time these ladies spend on here answering or questions and concerns is free advertising for them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that they spend hours on here getting to know us personally, but stop by for a minute here and there and interact with people who might spend money on them.

The more I think of it, Devon blew it bitching about Taylor and after opportunities to engage us about who she is she didn't. She did have people create fake accounts to champion her side, as apparently did Taylor. Then Gia took advantage of the attention to do the charade of that fight with her cameraman and didn't really interact with the customers either. Jennifer does come in here and actually reads and responds to us. So what does that tell you as a customer? I understand some of out questions are odd... but it's sort of the business they chose to do. I hope in the future we see more respect from the ladies who stop by to sell us videos or whatever.

Just my two cents on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post: