Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-May-16, 18:16
Points: 5,140, Level: 30 Points: 5,140, Level: 30 Points: 5,140, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Joe's Wrestling Introduction

I have been reading the stories on this site for a while. I have never written a story so I decided to give it a shot. My idea is for this to be the beginning of a series of stories if people were interested in me continuing. If you have any suggestions, comments, or want me to continue let me know. Hopefully everyone enjoys it.

My name is Joe and I am a junior in college. I play soccer and tennis while majoring in Biology. The school is great. Soccer season just ended and tennis did not start until the spring so I have a lot more free time. I work out as often as I can to get ready for tennis season and try to hang out with friends as much as possible. Everything was great and one day life went from boring to a whole new level of interesting.

It was a pretty boring day. Class was finished and there was nothing going on. I was just laying in bed watching TV when my phone rings. It is a text from Kirsten asking if I want to meet up and watch a movie or something. Kirsten is a senior soccer player who also majors in Biology. She is in the same situation I am since soccer just ended for her too and we have many of the same classes. The only reason I didn't agree to this immediately is a mutual friend of ours accidentally told me that she really likes me and wants us to be more than friends. I am not opposed to that, but I'm also not 100% sure that is something I am interested in right now. The more I think about it what bad could happen just watching a movie and relaxing. I replied saying that sounded fun and she came over to my room.

I hear the knock at my door and go let her in. I am a little surprised by her outfit. She is usually extremely modest in what she wears and her outfit of an extremely tight pink tank top and some small black compression shorts that barely cover the top of her legs is unusual. Kirsten is a larger than average girl, but not fat by any means. Her size is in areas that make her more attractive and the outfit is a really good look for her. As she is walking to the couch I can't help but glance at her butt. She starts the movie and sits down beside me. The couch is small so we are pretty close to begin with, but a little into the movie I notice she is slowly leaning closer and closer until her head is on my shoulder. When she wasn't right beside me I might have thought this was a bad idea, but in the current situation and the combination of her giving me clear signals and her outfit, I decided to just go with it and see what happened. I put my arm around her and we continued watching the movie.

When the movie was over, she put it away and sat back down beside me. Then she gave me what I thought would be the biggest surprise of the day.

Kirsten: Joe, have you ever wrestled a girl?

Me: Umm. No why?

I can't believe that she asked that and am really confused where this is going.

Kirsten: Well, one of my friends showed me some videos where these girls were wrestling guys and the girls actually won some of the matches. I know this is gonna sound weird, but I have never wrestled before and want to see if I could actually beat a guy at wrestling. Would you want to be my opponent?

Me: That is really unexpected. Why me?

Kirsten: There are a few reasons for that. First, we have known each
other for over 2 years now and I would feel more comfortable wrestling
with someone I know well. Second, you are athletic and pretty
strong. I don't want my opponent to be a pushover. Lastly, I feel sure that whatever happened you would never try to really hurt me.

Me: OK. How would this work?

Kirsten: I was thinking it would be first one to win three rounds so its not just a fluke. To win you have to pin the other person with their shoulders down for 15 seconds or make them give up by tapping three times or saying they submit. Of course there would be no punching, kicking, scratching, or anything like that. The only problem is that I do not know a good place we could wrestle.

I am in shock, but manage to listen to everything she has to say since I know nothing about wrestling. My head is kind of spinning because of what Kirsten has just asked me to do with her. I am unsure about what might happen while we are wrestling, but this opportunity is too good to pass up. I get to roll around with a beautiful girl that really likes me and is actually asking me to do this. Luckily, I know the perfect place. The weight room that I usually work out in is in a small room in the basement of the school's gym. Very few people know about it, but a friend of mine who graduated gave me the key. It does not have a lot of equipment, but has plenty for me since I'm the only person that uses it regularly. It wasn't important until now but one corner of the room has a decent sized mat that is perfect for wrestling. Even though I have not used the mat, I keep the whole place clean in case someone else needs it so it is ready to be used. I go to my room to put on some shorts and a T-shirt.

We go to the weight room and I let us in. I can't stop thinking about what is about to happen and how I got in this situation. It will definitely be fun to wrestle with Kirsten, but I am also a little nervous because I have never wrestled before and considering what might happen if she beats me. We are similar in height, weight, and experience so we should be evenly matched. We go to different sides of the mat and start stretching. I begin thinking about how I can win this. I really do not want to do anything that would seriously hurt her so pinning her is probably the best option.

While I am lost in my thoughts I start staring at her thinking about what she might be able to do to win and what her weapons might be. Since she is a soccer player her legs are probably strong and what I should be careful of. I don't really know what holds could be used, but if she uses her legs effectively I could be in trouble. I snap out of my daze when she catches me staring and laughs a little. I look away and finish stretching.

Me: Are you ready?

Kirsten: The better question is are you ready to get your butt kicked by a girl?

Me: Haha. Oh we will see about that! So, how do we start?

Kirsten: We should start on our knees and just go from there.

Me: Ok. Lets go.

Joe- 20 years old, 5'10”, 200 lbs
Vs
Kirsten- 21 years old, 5'11”, 190 lbs

We both get on our knees. She put her arms out so I do the same. We lock our fingers and start trying to push each other over. I notice quickly that I am stronger, but if I took her lightly then she could quickly turn things around. I slowly but surely take her down. I pin her arms down above her head and am on my knees beside her body leaning over her.

Me: What was that about me getting my butt kicked?

Kirsten: You just wait. When I get you down I'll show you what I meant.

She is squirming a lot and it is hard to keep her arms pinned. After a little while, I lose control of her arms. I feel her arms on my sides and she shoves me off balance enough that she rolls over and gets back on her knees. I lock hands with her again. She surprises me by standing up really fast. In the matter of seconds I am in the position she was a minute ago. She has my arms pinned above my head, but instead of kneeling on the side like I did, she swings one leg over and sits right on my stomach. I look up to see a big smile on her face and she says “Now I'm gonna show you how to really pin someone.”

I start wiggling and squirming trying to get her off, but am not having any luck with her full body weight on top of me. She just sits there and lets me struggle. After a little while of this she starts the count for a pin. I stop struggling since it isn't getting me anywhere. I am trying to think of a way out and when she gets to 10 I manage to get my shoulder up to stop the count. This happens 2 more times and I can tell I am starting to get worn out having to fight to keep from getting pinned.

Kirsten: I see you are gonna make this hard for me. Good.

Me: You are going to have to work for it to beat me.

Kirsten: Well ok then. I will just have to make it harder for you to get up!

I am confused by what that meant until she scoots farther up my stomach and lowers her upper body so that her breasts are dangling just above my head. Now all I can think about is how great she looks in her tank top. I stare at her chest and start getting distracted. I don't snap out of it until I hear her get to the count of 9 and realize I am close to losing unless I do something quick. I try to lift my arms, but her position on top is too good and I cannot lift my shoulders. She gets to 12 and in one last act of desperation I get my legs under my body and push up as hard as I can. She falls forward losing her pin and I am able to get out just in time.

Kirsten: Dang. I thought I had you!

Me: You almost did but not quite.

Kirsten: You won't be so lucky next time.

Since neither of us have any experience we only know one way to start, so we lock hands again. This time I push straight back and our hands slip so she fell onto her back. Trying to take advantage of my luck I crawl forward trying to pin her like she did me so I can get my legs around her and try to get her to submit. I am too focused on my plan and do not notice what she is doing. I am crawling between her legs to get on top when she reaches up, grabs my head, and leans back while swinging her legs around my head. She did this so fast I did not have a chance to react except to turn my head a little to the side. During that sequence I fell forward onto my stomach so I am not in a good position. I am face down with my head between her legs. I didn't realize how big her legs were until they completely surrounded my head. My ears are covered so I can barely hear her when she says “You are in big trouble now!”

She starts to squeeze and I quickly know that I was right to be worried about how strong her legs could be from soccer. Her legs went from soft and sexy to rock hard in an instant. The hold was painful, but my head being turned was enough to keep her from getting her full strength into the squeeze. I put my hand on on her thighs and try to pull them apart with no luck. While the pain is not unbearable, I can't survive this hold for too long so I pull my hardest trying to separate her legs.

All of a sudden the pressure stops. Her hands grab both sides of my head and my view goes from the pale skin color of her upper thigh to the jet black of her shorts. The strength of her squeeze is noticeably stronger now. I know there is no chance of me escaping unless she lets me go. When today started I never thought I would end up trapped between a girl's legs inches away from her crotch. I feel myself getting a little aroused, but try not to think about my position because it could be embarrassing if she notices. I don't struggle too hard because I would just be wasting energy for the other rounds. I look up and she has the biggest smirk on her face. “Just give up Joe. There is no way you are getting out of this.” I let out a little groan and she laughs. I know she is right and am starting to feel light headed from her legs. “Ok Kirsten you win” and I tap her leg three times.

The pressure around my head is finally released and I roll over onto my back. I can't believe she beat me like that. I thought I was in a good spot to win and she reversed it in a second. I just lay there needing a little break after that round. She sits on my stomach again. She puts her arms in the air, gives a quick victory dance and looks me in the eyes.

Kirsten: I told you that you didn't stand a chance. How does it feel to get dominated by a girl?

Me: I'll admit your legs are really strong but you just got lucky.

Kirsten: Maybe. Either way you need to step your game up because that was way too easy.

Me: We will see if you are saying that by the end of the match.

She gets off and helps me up. I go back to my side of the mat and she goes back to hers. I drink some water and get ready for round 2.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Last edited by Naji; 19-Jun-16 at 18:06. Reason: Award information
Old 12-May-16, 18:34
Points: 95,689, Level: 100 Points: 95,689, Level: 100 Points: 95,689, Level: 100
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,675 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: Joe's Wrestling Introduction

This is really excellent work for your first shot at a story. Two athletes going at it head to head. I can't wait to read what happens next and hope you find writing enjoyable because if this was just your first story I believe you'll have a great talent for this. I hope to read more of Kristin crushing Joe between her thighs!
Old 13-May-16, 00:05
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story, axel. I love the fact that it's a fairly even match, and not a total domination. Looking forward to the next part!
Old 13-May-16, 00:49
ap643

Definitley enjoyed your first effort. Thanks for sharing it with us and I look forward to more. Kirsten sounds like a sexy and formidible opponant.
Old 13-May-16, 08:41
Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37
Last Achievements

This was really great. I really liked the nervous tension displayed by the male and how both competitors seemed evenly matched. I really look forward to more of your stories.
Old 14-May-16, 02:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks everyone for the comments. Hopefully you like round 2.

Kirsten 1, Joe 0

My inexperience hurt me a lot in the first round but I learned a few things. I learned how to pin more effectively and that I can't lose focus for a second because Kirsten will punish me for it. She told me she learned that hold from the videos and that it is called a scissor. I definitely need to stay away from that at all cost. I am definitely not tired, but feel myself breathing a little heavy after the first round. I look over at Kirsten and she hasn't even broken a sweat. I can't let her wear me down too much or I will be in a lot of trouble in the later rounds. We agree to start on our feet this time to make things more interesting.

I decide to try and surprise her by being aggressive from the start. Right when she says go I dive forward and wrap my arms around her waist. I catch her off guard and am able to take her down pretty easily. I try to crawl on top of her to get the pin. I remember what happened last time and use my hands to hold down her thighs so she can't lift her legs. I get my right leg in position, but before I can move my left one she wraps her legs around it. Her hands are on my shoulders trying to push me off. I grab her hands and hold them down and try to pull my leg out from between hers. Her grip is too tight so I am stuck. I let go of her hands and try to push down on her thighs to loosen them. I am having some success when she grabs my wrists to stop me.

We are in a stalemate. She has my arms and leg locked up while I have her pinned down. I am trying to get my wrists free when all of a sudden Kirsten lets them go, sits up, and hugs my neck. Our heads are side by side. My arms are definitely stronger, but she has much better leverage so I can't break her arms apart. I try to push on her hips and stomach with the same result. I have no idea what to do in this spot. Kirsten solves that by letting go of my leg. She is too fast and I can't stop her from getting both of her legs free and wrapping them around my stomach. Luckily this isn't quite as painful as when she was squeezing my head, but it definitely hurts. The only thing I can do is hug her body and try to squeeze her back.

Kirsten: You're arms are pretty strong.

Me: I guess it's good that I have been working out.

Kirsten: Haha definitely. Too bad that won't be enough to win.

Me: What do you...

Mid sentence she gives me a little extra squeeze to show she has more power. She is all over me like an anaconda and all of the oxygen and strength is being crushed from my body. I can't hold her up any more. I let go of my bear hug and her weight forces me to lean forward so she is on her back while I am still on my knees. I put my hands on her thighs and push, but it doesn't help the situation at all. Her legs go from soft and tantalizing to dangerous and pain inducing and back multiple times as she squeezes me on and off like she is toying with me. If I don't figure out something soon I will be forced to submit to her legs again.

Kirsten: I saw you looking at my legs earlier. What do you think of them now?

Me: Ugh. They are amazingly strong. I figured they would be, but this is on a whole new level.

Kirsten: Awww you're so nice. Come on Joe why don't you just go ahead and give up. We both know they are too much for you to handle.

Me: Not yet. I'm gonna find a way out of this.

Kirsten: Good luck. Here I will even help you out.

She releases her hug around my neck. She puts her hands behind her head and just stares at me with extreme confidence while continuing to squeeze me. I put on a tough act, but she is right I am seconds away from submitting. I have one last idea and if it doesn't work I will lose. I am really worn out from this round, but have enough energy to get to my feet. I know that Kirsten's strength is an advantage for her so I have to hope her flexibility is not. I walk forward so I am right above her and her legs are almost straight up in the air. I can feel her grip weaken a little bit, but not enough to get free. I lean as far forward as I can with my feet still on the ground. I hear her groan so I know she is not too flexible. However, it feels like her legs are still not getting weaker.

I have used up all of my ideas and am still trapped between her legs. There is no way out and I can't take it anymore. I put my hand on her thigh to tap out when all of a sudden the pain stops and I fall on top of her. I have no idea what happened, but I knocked the wind out of her. While she is trying to catch her breath I pin her arms above her head and get my body in a stable position. I want to make sure she is ok but I can't waste an opportunity like this and expect to win. I start to count and hope this is enough to win the round but 15 seconds is a long time.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Kirsten starts to recover but hasn't made an escape attempt yet.

6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...

She still hasn't struggled much and I think I have this won.

13, 14, and she lifts her shoulder!

I am pretty frustrated that she survived, but I need to stay focused and not let her back into the round. I try to pin her three more times. Each time she stops it quicker and quicker so I know this won't be enough to win. I have an interesting idea and turn my body perpendicular to hers so I am laying across her chest. I start to count again and hope this is the end. I really need a break and if she gets out I don't think I can get her back down.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

She is struggling really hard. So far my idea has been successful. She can't lift her shoulders and is just kicking her legs.

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...

She is bucking like crazy now. I am having a really tough time keeping her pinned.

13, 14...

15!

Me: Are you ok?

Kirsten: Yeah. That was a really good pin.

Me: Thanks. So was that scissor. I was literally tapping out when you let me go.

Kirsten: Really? I didn't know I was that close to winning.

Me: You were. If you had held on for another second I would have given up.

Kirsten: Dangit. Well I'll just have to beat you next round.

Me: Can we take a break first?

Kirsten: Sure. I need one too.

Me: Good.

I roll over onto my back beside her exhausted. We are both breathing heavily. I may have gotten lucky when I was first able to pin her since she almost had me beat. Oh well a win is a win. We are tied 1-1. Two more wins to go.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-16, 16:33
ludwigvan

Really enjoying this story!

Particularly liked how she's confident enough to let him go and rely on her bodyscissor only!
Old 15-May-16, 22:59
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Round 3

After the last round I know that no matter what Kirsten wraps her legs around, it is really going to hurt. I can feel her legs taking a toll on my body. My sides and neck ache from her squeeze and if I keep letting her get me into scissors it will be almost impossible to win the match. The only good thing is that so far her legs are the only way she has been able to win. If I can stop those I can definitely beat her.

Kirsten 1, Joe 1

Kirsten sticks her arms out and we lock up.

Kirsten: We know you are stronger when we are on our knees, but let's see who is stronger on our feet.

Me: Ok. The result will be the same.

We start pushing and are pretty even. I slowly start to nudge her backwards and push our hands out to the side. This forces our bodies closer and her chest is pressed into mine as she tries to stop my momentum. I am surprised when I can't move forward anymore. I see that she stuck one of her legs farther behind her and used her lower body strength to stop me. We are evenly matched again and we are both starting to weaken a little. I feel her breasts pressed firmly into my chest and can't help but look down at them. Since they are crushed against my chest her cleavage is really noticeable. I am only distracted for a second when she starts to push me backwards.

I can't stop her momentum and end up with my back against the wall. She puts our arms above our heads and leans her body as close to me as possible to keep me in place.

Kirsten: Looks like I am stronger doesn't it Joe?

Me: Yeah my arms are stronger but your legs give you a huge advantage standing up.

Kirsten: True. Next time it might help if you focus on wrestling and not my chest.

I start to get a little red since she caught me looking. I just nod and she laughs. I am already losing this round, but at least I am not getting scissored. Its like she read my mind.

Kirsten: Are you ready to get squeezed into submission again.

Me: That's great and all, but don't you want to try out some other holds?

Kirsten: Nah. I like watching you squirm between my legs. Before this match is over I am going to have you begging for me to let you go.

From the beginning of the match to now she has gotten much more confident and sure that she is going to win. Kirsten gets me in a headlock crushing my head against her side and drags me to the middle of the mat. She is trying to flip me to the ground, but I am able to grab her wrist and weaken the hold enough to slip my head free.

We face off and circle around looking for an opening. She jumps forward and tries to get me in another headlock. I dodge and get behind her. I get her in a bear hug and squeeze hard. She grunts as some of the air leaves her body. She puts her hands on mine and tries to break them apart. To stop this, I lift her up and bounce around a little to wear her down. This is a hard hold for me to keep up. I don't know who is getting more worn out by this, but I hope it is her. I can feel my grip start to weaken.

Out of nowhere, Kirsten swings her arm and turns her body enough to catch me in a headlock. This time my head is turned sideways and mashed against her breast. I do my best to keep most of my body behind her so she can't toss me to the ground. I am succeeding here but this is not the only dangerous part of her hold. She has also created an effective smother and I am starting to have difficulty breathing. I put my hands on her hips and try to push her away. This is not helpful at all. If I let her take me down and keep this hold it will be extremely hard to fight back.

Kirsten finally wins the battle and drags us both to the ground while still holding on to her headlock. Luckily, during the fall I manage to get my legs around her body. She ends up face down and I am right beside her. I am losing air and strength fast so I need to do something quick if I am going to get out. In an act of desperation, I cross my ankles and squeeze my legs really hard hoping she will let go of my head. I start to think my legs aren't strong enough to hurt her, but finally she lets go and her hands start pushing on my legs. She lets out a groan so I get a boost of confidence that my scissors work on her too.

Me: I guess the tables have turned this time right Kirsten?

Kirsten: Yeah yeah. You just got lucky. I'm gonna get out of this and make you regret using my hold against me.

Me: I think my legs might be as strong as yours. (I know this is not true, but have to tease her a little)

Kirsten: Enjoy this while you...

I give a little extra squeeze to stop her mid sentence like she did to me last round. I give a little chuckle.

Kirsten: I guess I deserved that huh.

Me: Haha yeah.

I keep up the squeeze trying to get her to submit. She has no leverage and can only use one arm to try and get my ankles apart. There is no way she can escape this way. She slowly turns her body enough to get both hands on my ankles to break the hold. I feel my legs start to separate. Just before she gets my ankles apart I grab her arms and pull them back as well as leaning so I am flat on my back and she is laying on top of me. I feel good about this position and decide to hold it until she gives up.

It seems like an eternity and she still hasn't submitted. Her struggling has almost completely stopped but she will not tap out. I am impressed by her resilience. I don't know if her legs are that much stronger or if she can just take a lot more pain than I can. If the positions were reversed I would have submitted a long time ago. Her hands are just resting on my thighs and she stops squirming. Her breathing is really heavy and seems to have given up.

Me: Just give up Kirsten. You fought well but this round is over.

Kirsten: I can't let you win with the hold I am supposed to beat you with.

Me: Sorry. Looks like I get to win by body scissor first.

Kirsten: Oh man. Ugh. Ok you win Joe.

I release my scissors and she stays on top of me. We just lay there recovering for a while. She finally gets up and helps me up. That was actually a pretty simple round, but she lasted around 10 minutes in my scissor. She took the majority of the abuse that round but overall I have been on the receiving end despite winning 2 of the 3 rounds. I guess I ignored how my legs felt while squeezing since I was completely focused on getting her to submit. When I stand up I am actually a little wobbly. Kirsten forcing me to squeeze for so long has worn my legs out. I just need to fight through it and win one more round. After the last round I know she will definitely make me work for it. We take a short break and get ready for round 4.

Round 4

Kirsten 1, Joe 2

Me: Uh oh Kirsten. One more round and I win.

Kirsten: I know. It's time for me to turn things around.

We start circling and I can still feel the pain in my legs. They are not back to 100% but I don't want her to know that. I am not ready for her to just bull rush me. She jumps at me and wraps her arms around my neck so my head is resting on her shoulder. I hug her body but cannot stop her from taking me down with my weakened legs. We roll around on the ground. First her on top, then me, her, me, and finally we stop on our sides facing each other.

We have an intense lower body battle. Kirsten is doing everything she can to get me in a body scissor and I am fighting my hardest to stop her. I can't stop her from getting one leg around me but I keep my side flat on the ground so she isn't able to complete the hold. She tries to pull me on top of her, but I am ready for it. I can't do anything in this position except fight to survive. Right now there is no way for either of us to gain an advantage.

Me: Do you just want to call this a draw and restart the round? Neither of us is getting anywhere.

Kirsten: I bet you would like that. I really didn't want to have to resort to this and wanted to save it in case we have a rematch. I am going to have to use my secret weapons.

Me: I thought that was your legs.

Kirsten: Those are definitely weapons, but there are other things you should be scared of. Consider yourself lucky I think you are worthy of losing to them.

She pushes my upper body away and scoots backwards a little bit. I think we are just getting up and start to roll away when she grabs my head. She looks me in the eyes and smiles. I feel like I should be really worried.

In an instant my face is descending in between what looks like two pink mountains. My head is plunged into her chest and her arms wrap around my head again. I have been distracted my Kirsten's breasts a few times today and now I am up close and personal with them. I put my hands on her legs and try to push her away. Then her hips, then stomach, and finally ribs and cannot budge her an inch. I am having trouble thinking about what to do now. I'm in a really tough situation. I could try and get out but risk wearing myself out for the 5th round if she wins or just let this happen and try to regain some energy before submitting and hope I can win the last round.

I try to push her off again but she has me completely trapped. Knowing that I am stuck and that Kirsten's amazing breasts are smothering me into submission has gotten me really turned on. My body betrays me. I can't stop myself from becoming erect and she notices. I hear her laugh and she pulls my head slightly out from her chest so I can speak. I gulp in air to get some oxygen back.

Kirsten: Wow Joe. I didn't know I have that much of an affect on you.

Me: Yeah. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

Kirsten: Haha its ok. I take it as a compliment.

Me: You should.

She shoves my head back between her breasts and continues to smother me. She has me out of breath again in no time. I put my hands on her hips and slowly let them travel up and down Kirsten's body. I should just give up and try my best next round but I am being stubborn and enjoying this hold too much. Kirsten just lays there and keeps the smother going. She knows its only a matter of time until I give up to avoid being knocked out.

It doesn't take too long for me to be on the verge of unconsciousness. She has absolutely dominated me this whole round and I can't take it anymore. I mumble my submission into her chest and tap out on her hip. She lets me go and I roll onto my back huffing and puffing from the lack of oxygen. I feel like I was stuck in that hold forever but it was really only 2 or 3 minutes. Kirsten sits on my chest with a huge smile on her face.

Kirsten: I got you good that time didn't I?

Me: Yeah you did. I can see why you called that your secret weapon.

Kirsten: Did you enjoy losing like that?

Me: It wasn't so bad. You could easily make me pass out with that hold.

The first two rounds were really close and the next two were beatdowns with each of us winning one. We are tied up at 2-2 and the 5th round will decide the winner. This has been an intense match and its coming to the end.
Old 16-May-16, 04:14
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

This is a great story, and you're a very good writer. I can't wait for the last match. Plus, Kristen's "secret weapon" was an unexpected, but pleasant surprise.
Old 16-May-16, 14:53
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I am glad everyone is enjoying the story. Writing is a little harder than I thought it would be, but it is fun. While I am finishing up the last round I wanted to give anyone who wanted to have some input to help pick what story I do next. I have 2 options:

Joe vs. Tara(5'9", 110 lbs)
Pretty competitive match but based on her size lets just say strength is not Tara's biggest weapon.

Joe vs. Kari(5'5", 145 lbs)
Kirsten got Kari into wrestling after our match. She is still pretty new to it so this is semi-competitive.

If anyone has a preference just let me know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling