Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-16, 16:06
Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Joe's Wrestling Introduction

Maybe Joe vs Kari. That way Kirsten will help her if that doesnt go well for her
The Following User Says Thank You to John.Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-16, 16:21
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Joe vs. Kari sounds good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-16, 16:48
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Joe vs Kari first
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-16, 11:07
Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37
Last Achievements

This story has been fantastic so far! I really appreciate that the wrestling seems very competitive between the two characters. It seems like either one could win the deciding fall.
Old 17-May-16, 15:27
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Round 5

Kirsten 2, Joe 2

I expected Kirsten to put up a fight but never expected to be fighting for my life most of the match and it coming down to the last round. We have both given and taken some abuse throughout the match.

Me: Man I am sore. How about you?

Kirsten: Yeah. My stomach is sore from the body scissors you gave me.

Me: That's probably why my stomach and neck are the main spots.

Kirsten: Your neck still hurts from the first round?

Me: Your scissors are obviously much stronger than you realize, but the last round didn't help the situation either.

Kirsten: Are you happy I asked you to do this?

Me: Absolutely. We should have a rematch sometime soon.

Kirsten: We can talk about it after I beat you.

Me: In your dreams.

We start on our knees and lock hands. I am confident I can push her down easily even though I am tired and my arms are sore. I start pushing but Kirsten is able to match me completely. I give it everything I have and cannot take her down. My arms become too tired to push and she takes control. I am pushed onto my back and she starts crawling toward me with a smile on her face knowing even her arms are stronger than mine right now. Her stamina is amazing. If I don't win this quickly I won't be able to stop her from doing whatever she wants to me.

I am able to stall her advance by getting my legs around her stomach before she can pin me. I am sure my legs are weaker than they were before, but her stomach is still tender from the previous holds. My squeeze is enough to stop her in her tracks and give me some time to think. I roll Kirsten over and put her on her back. I let go of my scissor during the roll. She puts her hands on my sides and forces us to continue the roll so she is back on top. I don't have the scissor this time so she is free to make a move.

She hops forward away from my legs in an attempt to get a school girl pin. I am going to be in trouble if she completes hold. It will be hard for me to escape. While her momentum is going forward I grab her legs below the knee and push up. She flies over my head and I get up as fast as possible. We are on our feet and the fatigue of the match is obvious in both of us. I have no idea who is more tired, but I don't want to test it. I just want to end this match as soon as possible.

We circle each other until she jumps at me and tries to get me in a headlock. In previous rounds I would have been able to dodge it, but now I am too tired and sluggish. She succeeds in getting the headlock and I end up on my back with her on top. My mouth and nose are completely covered by her breast and I can just barely look over it to see her face. I am quickly running low on air.

Kirsten: You are slippery but now I have you.

I can barely speak and the words are not audible with my face being smothered.

Kirsten: Just accept your defeat. You are not getting out of this hold until you admit I am the winner.

I am getting really close to submitting since I can't breathe. I am way too weak to push her off with her full weight on my shoulders and chest. She leans back and wrenches my neck to add pain to her smother. I feel a lot of pressure on my neck and let out a groan into her breast. She does this 3 more times with my groans getting louder and louder each time. On the 4th neck wrench, I throw my leg up and get it around her head. I pull her head down and get it into a scissor hold with her facing away from me. Her headlock was released and now I can breathe again.

Kirsten lets out a moan of frustration. She thought she had this won. I start squeezing her head, but my legs don't have the power they used to. She can't seem to get out of my hold, but she has little trouble turning around so we are laying stomach to stomach with our heads at the other person's feet. I end up on my back with my scissor intact while she puts her legs on either side of my head. My head is lifted up and I am stuck in her reverse headscissor with her butt right in my face. I cannot see anything past her black shorts. We end up on our sides again. We both know that this is probably the last hold and whoever can survive longer will win. I squeeze with everything I have. She does too and I feel my head being crushed. I hear her let out a weak groan.

I hope this means I am getting to her because she is definitely getting to me. I am so worn out and have no idea where she gets all of this energy. I groan from the pain. Then she does. We keep going at it for a little while longer until there is a loud banging on the ground.

“Ok! I submit! You win!”

“What?”

“I can't take it anymore! You win!”

“Yes!! I just beat a guy at wrestling!”

I was the one who submitted. My head and neck hurt too much from all of her scissors and headlocks. I let go of my scissors, but she does not.

Kirsten: Do you remember what I said earlier?

Me: No. What?

Kirsten: I believe I said you were going to be begging for me to let you out from between my legs.

Me: Oh come on Kirsten. Don't make me do that.

Kirsten: Sorry. I am a girl of my word and I said that is what would happen so I have to make sure it does.

With that she increases the pressure of her scissors again. I don't want to beg her to let me go. I consider the option of trying to hold out, but at this point that isn't plausible. I am so tired and beaten that I will do almost anything to get free.

Me: Please Kirsten let me go.

Kirsten: I don't think that is good enough.

Me: Please Kirsten I will do anything.

Kirsten: Which of us is stronger?

Me: You are way too strong for me I never stood a chance! Please please let me go.

Kirsten: Haha that's more like it.

She finally lets me go. I roll onto my back completely defeated. She crawls over and sits on my stomach. I can't move as she flexes her arms and revels in her victory. I just lay spread eagle and let her do whatever she wants.

Kirsten: I told you before we started that you were going to get your butt kicked by a girl. I guess I was right. Maybe I will give you a rematch soon.

She gives me a smile, gets up, grabs her water bottle, and leaves me laying there. I watch her dangerous legs and sexy butt the entire time until she is out of the room. I lay there for quite a while. I finally get up and have never been so sore in my life. I struggle back to my room and fall into my bed. It hurts to move so I stay still and think about what in the world just happened to me before I pass out and have the deepest sleep I have ever had.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-16, 20:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That was a great competitive match between you two. I do hope she gives you that rematch. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Old 18-May-16, 15:16
ludwigvan

Amazing story! Great work
Old 19-May-16, 19:37
Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29 Points: 4,728, Level: 29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It has been about a week since my wrestling match with Kirsten. It has come up a few times that I want a rematch, but it hasn't happened yet. I think she might be avoiding it since she likes to hold it over me that she beat me and I have never beaten her. She has started working out with me in the small weight room to get stronger for the next match. We occasionally have some practice sessions where we put each other in holds and try to escape or have a normal round or 2. They are not official and Kirsten wins a majority, but I compete pretty well even winning some myself.

One day after our practice and workout Kirsten asks me for a favor.

Kirsten: I thought I should let you know that I got Kari into wrestling. We have been practicing for the last week and I might have told her about our match.

Me: Why did you do that?

Kirsten: I'm sorry. She promised not to tell anyone. She isn't very good and I dominated her in our match. We did first to win 5 rounds and I beat her 5 to 0 without breaking a sweat. She got really demoralized so I told her that she could try to wrestle with you. She said there was no way she could beat a guy so I mentioned our match. I really want to help her get some confidence so I told her some of your weaknesses and she is really excited to do this, but is scared to ask you herself.

Me: Ok. What do I get out of this?

Kirsten: 2 things. You get to wrestle with a hot girl and if things go well then I will give you the rematch I know you really want.

Both of those things are really good reasons to agree to this. I already know who Kari is. We are both the #1 tennis players for the school. We have played a few times and I have won all of them even though she is a very good player. Since we are at a small college there aren't many good tennis players even on the team. A lot of the people are new to tennis or just play for the heck of it, so in the off season we practice together a lot. She is 5'5” and weighs about 145 lbs. She is a sophomore so she is a year younger than me. Kirsten and Kari are best friends and she is right that Kari is very attractive. I also really want to wrestle Kirsten again so this is the perfect opportunity.

When we play tennis she usually wears a tank top and either a short tennis skirt or compression shorts. Sometimes if it is hot she ends up taking off the tank top and playing in her sports bra. She has a very athletic upper body with medium length red hair. The shorts and skirts show off her strong looking legs and butt that is hard not to admire. If she wears the compression shorts I have to make a conscious effort not to stare.

Me: You have a deal. Any tips on how she wrestles?

Kirsten: Nah. Let's leave it a surprise until match day.

Me: That's not fair. You told her all about me.

Kirsten: She needs all the help she can get. Trust me you should have no trouble beating her. Just please make it kind of close and help boost her confidence. All you have to do is let her be in control a little bit then turn the tables and win. She doesn't want the match to be fully competitive, just
semi-competitive.

Me: Fair enough. I hope you're ready to lose next time.

Kirsten: In your dreams. You should focus on Kari first.

I text Kari and tell her I would be happy to wrestle with her and am looking forward to our match. She replies saying she can't wait. I tell her where the weight room is and she agrees to meet me there tomorrow.

I am wearing a blue T-shirt and black shorts. When I get to the door and she is already waiting outside.

Me: Hey Kari. You're early.

Kari: Hey! Yeah I am pretty excited about this.

Me: Good. I didn't know you wrestled.

Kari: Kirsten talked me into it and I'm happy she did. It is really fun, but Kirsten is way too good for me.

Me: I know what you mean. Our match was pretty close, but she is really strong.

Kari: She told me all about it. It sounded like a crazy match. She told me how strong your arms and legs are. I didn't think I could possibly stand a chance against someone almost as strong as Kirsten, but she also told me about your weaknesses.

Me: What did she tell you?

Kari: That's a secret. You will find out when I use them against you.

We start stretching and I take the time to analyze my opponent. Kari is wearing a pink tank top a lot like Kirsten's and matching pink compression shorts. She is not as big as Kirsten but her arms and legs appear more muscular. Her legs look like they could really hurt if I let her scissor me. As we finish stretching I am thinking about what weaknesses Kirsten could have told her when she turns around and bends over to dig through her bag. I stare at her butt and think about how amazing it looks in those pink shorts. If I lose a round that is probably what I would want to be used to beat me.

I turn around to get some water and when I look back at her she has taken off her tank top and is just in her pink sports bra and shorts. I am surprised and my eyes get wide. Now she is showing off her breasts and abs. Her breasts are medium sized and could definitely cause me trouble if she smothers me like Kirsten did. She smiles at my reaction to her outfit and then I realize Kirsten probably told her that I was easily distracted by attractive girl's feminine assets.

I have to admit to myself that was true against Kirsten. I can't let these girls take advantage me just because they are attractive or show some skin, but that is easier said than done. It is hard to control my arousal when wrestling with a girl but I need to keep my eyes on the prize and win so I can take on Kirsten again. I am still confident I will win since I should be stronger and she is inexperienced too.

Joe- 20 years old, 5'10”, 200 lbs; Record 0-1
Vs
Kari- 19 years old, 5'5”, 145 lbs; Record 0-1

We start on our knees and lock hands. I have a pretty easy time pushing her backwards when the door to the weight room opens. I am really surprised and look to see Kirsten walk in.

Kirsten: Good. It looks like you just started.

Me: What are you doing here?

Kirsten: I want to see how this match goes with my own eyes. Do you want a referee?

Me: Sure.

Kirsten is wearing a white T-shirt and black yoga pants. I can tell the working out has had an impact on her legs. They look good in the yoga pants. I am watching her and don't notice Kari pulling her hands away from mine. I land on my back and am stuck in her headlock. I stopped paying attention to Kari long enough for her to tackle me down easily. Now her body is perpendicular to mine and she is laying across my chest. Kirsten taught her well because she is crushing my head with her arm and forcing my nose and mouth into her breast so it is hard for me to breathe. Her right arm is around my head and her legs are to my right. I am stuck in a hold much sooner than I wanted to be. I hear Kirsten cheering Kari on.

I try to pull her arm from my head, but her leverage is too good. I put one arm on her shoulder and the other on her hip. I try to roll us to my left by lifting her legs up and putting her back on the ground. I almost get us all the way over when she gives my head a little extra squeeze and forces her body back to my right so she falls back on my chest. This turned out to be a bad idea since I was already getting short on air from the hold and her landing on my chest just made it worse. I need to get out of this soon or I am going to either pass out or have to submit and losing to Kari's first move without getting any offense will be bad for my confidence.

I have one idea left. This time I roll to my right and force her to sit up. After a pretty long struggle, I get to my knees then my feet with her holding the head lock the entire time. On our feet my arm strength is plenty to get out of her headlock pretty easily. Now I know not to take my eyes off of Kari for a second. I thought her inexperience would help me but her training with Kirsten has obviously helped.

Now I am ready to use my strength to take control of the round. I charge at her and try to get a headlock of my own. Kari shows her quickness and athleticism by ducking under my arms and jumping on my back. She wraps her legs around my body and her arms around my head to put me in a sleeper hold. I stumble around the mat trying to get her off. I manage to break the sleeper hold but she is relentless and before I can separate her legs she has her arms back in place. Both holds take their toll and I become too weak to remain standing. I fall to my knees still stuck in her hold. She lets go of her body scissor and just stands behind me with the sleeper hold doing its job.

I am exhausted and have been worked over worse than Kirsten did to me. She is not as strong as Kirsten, but she is much faster and that is giving me a lot of trouble. I am tugging at her arms and shoulders trying to escape. In my weak state I cannot pull them apart. I leave one hand on her arm just resting there and let my other arm fall limply to my side.

Kirsten: Keep it up Kari! He is worn out and about to give up!

Kari Ok!

Kirsten is right. I am getting desperate now. I feel Kari put her head by my ear.

Kari: This is so much fun Joe. Wrestling is so much better when you are in control. Are you enjoying this as much as I am?

Me: Ugh. I admit...you're pretty good...but this...isn't over.

Kari: Just submit. Its ok to lose to a girl.

At that moment I lift my hand from her arm to the back of her neck and fall forward. The result is exactly what I hoped. She lost her sleeper and flipped forward in front of me. She lands on her back and I land on my stomach with our heads side by side. We lay there for a second. Kari because she was surprised and me because I am worn out. I need time to recover but if I wait too long she will take control again. I get to my knees first and put my hands on her shoulders to pin them down.

Kirsten starts to count the pin, but Kari is squirming way to much for me to hold her down that long. Kari's hands end up on my sides while she tries to get me off balance. To better secure my pin I move my hands to her arms and pin them down instead. I am looking straight down at her face and breathing deeply to recover from earlier in the round. The pin counts are getting higher and higher as Kari wears herself down from trying to get out of my pin.

I am focused on her face and arms. This is why I don't see her legs flying up until they are around my neck. Kari used her strong abs to raise her legs up to my head. I immediately let go of her shoulders and grab her legs. She tries to get me off of her by using her legs to toss me forward. I feel myself being pulled forward, but release her legs and use my arms to stay up. I am on all fours and my head is trapped between her legs. She gives a strong squeeze that causes me to let out a small groan. All I can see is the pink of her shorts and her cute round butt right in my face. I remember what I thought before the match and might regret thinking it would be ok to lose like this.

I stop her from getting me off my knees and lean back to bend her legs over her head. I put my hands on her legs again and have her pinned. Kirsten starts the count.

1, 2, 3...

My head is starting to hurt and I am getting a little light headed.

4,5, 6, 7, 8...

I wish Kirsten would hurry up the count before Kari gets out or squeezes my head off.

9, 10, 11, 12...

I have to admire how strong and muscular her legs are.

13, 14, 15!

My head is released and I fall back. It was a tough round but I pulled out the win. We are both breathing heavily but I definitely got more abuse than she did.

Kirsten: The winner of the first round by pin Joe!

Kari: Dang! I was dominating the beginning of the round and thought I was gonna win.

Me: That was a good round. Better luck next time.

Kirsten: Don't worry Kari just keep it up. You are doing great.

After a short break we go right into round 2.

Joe 1, Kari 0

She has a determined look on her face. After round 1 she knows she has a chance of beating me if I she can use her speed and quickness. We circle around and I make sure to stay focused on Kari. I am a little surprised when she charges directly at me and jumps at my chest to tackle me. I catch her with my arms around her stomach. She gives a shocked look when I start crushing her in a bear hug.

Her hands are on my shoulders trying to push away, but there is no way that will work. My arms are too strong and she will never win that battle. Her struggles are getting weaker and weaker. Her head falls on my shoulder and I know I am close to victory.

Kirsten: Don't give up! Use your legs Kari!

Kari kind of snaps out of her daze and gets her legs around my stomach. She squeezes me and I let out a grunt from the immediate pressure. If she had done this sooner I probably wouldn't have been able to fight back. Her hold hurts, but she is so worn out that it doesn't have nearly the impact that her first scissor did. Even though she is weak, I don't know if my arms can outlast her legs. We are squeezing with everything we have and I think I might be getting the worse of it.

I fall to my knees and set her on the ground releasing my bear hug. I am not in immediate danger of tapping out, but this is not a hold I want to be in much longer. I put my hands on her hips and roll over so she is on top to break her scissor. Then I continue to roll to get back in control, but I can't get us rolling again. Kari grabs my wrists and pins them down by my side. I feel her scoot farther up my chest and traps my arms between my sides and her legs. This makes her pin a lot stronger and I can't move my arms at all. I am trapped and Kirsten starts to count.

1, 2, 3, 4...

I struggle and squirm trying to break the pin, but can't do anything with my arms rendered useless.

5, 6, 7, 8...

Kari looks down at me with a huge smile on her face. She is so excited to be close to winning.

9, 10, 11, 12...

I think maybe its ok to let her have this round. She will be really happy and I can still win 2 out of 3 rounds.

13, 14..

At the last second I get my legs under me and bridge up as hard as I can. She is not ready and is tossed over my head onto her stomach. While letting her have a round is tempting, I have to do everything I can to win so I get my rematch with Kirsten.

I jump on her back and hold her arms down above her head. There is no way for her to get out.

Kirsten: Remember what I told you!

Kari starts squirming a lot more and her butt is rubbing against my crotch. I don't know if she is doing it on purpose, but it feels really good. I start to get turned on and my grip on her arms gets really weak. I can't stay in this position long because I am getting distracted fast. I jump forward and sit on her back. I roll over so she is on top and wrap my legs around her body. I don't try to hurt her, but put some pressure to get her to submit. I think I have this won when after a little while in my hold...

Kari: I give!

Kirsten: Winner of round two by submission, Joe!

I let her leg go and turn around to check on her.

Me: Are you ok Kari?

Kari: Yeah. Thanks for not squeezing me too hard. I need some air. I'll be right back.

Kari walks outside and leaves me with Kirsten.

Kirsten: This has been a good match so far.

Me: Yeah. She almost had me in both rounds. She seems mad about losing.

Kirsten: She really hates to lose, but trust me she is much happier since she has gotten you in some holds. Against me she never could.

Me: If she keeps on practicing she could be really good.

Kirsten: She needs someone to practice with besides me. I was hoping that would be you.

Me: We will see how the rest of the match goes.

I am up 2-0 but I had to fight my hardest to win both rounds. If I don't stay completely focused then Kari will he hard to finish off.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to axel1140 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-16, 20:43
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

This is a really good story! I hope Kari's anger helps her win a couple matches. Great job!
Old 19-May-16, 21:24
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Really enjoying this story, mate. Thank you very much.

Tags
mixed wrestling