Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-17, 17:28
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone session with Loren Blaine from St Augustine Fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmmm reality girls website still seems to be active. A few days ago they introduced Cheyenne Jewel and they put out a video yesterday. I looked at their twitter and even they seem to be active on there.

Maybe an e-mail might work(for reality girls). Since it's sometimes a head ache when messaging people on twitter.

Also I did contact a company who has worked with Loren . They said they haven't heard anything from her lately(last time they said they worked with her was march of last year) , but they mentioned that she said she was thinking of quitting wrestling and to try other things.
Thanks for the info. The reason I thought it was done was that I stopped getting emails when they update. Not sure what happened. It's my favorite video company.
Old 05-Jan-17, 15:47
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Loren Blaine reviews

Before anyone on this thread continues to post complete bull*** on this thread...i.e. Imgur... or make allegations, I would SUGGEST they first read through the entire thread first.

Most specifically, Post #40 from Loren herself who makes it quite clear why she sometimes "shy's" away from certain guys. Folks, there's a lot of weird,creepy guys out there!

And, secondly read Post #54 from Jay Fox who is the Producer of ScissorFoxes which is one of the most respected sites out there. It pretty much gives us a clear picture of what Loren is facing at this time. So NO, she was not arrested in Canada...

And yes, she isa part owner of Reality Girls...
Old 05-Jan-17, 16:48
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwillish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Before anyone on this thread continues to post complete bull*** on this thread
In order to call bullshit on something, you'd need to have ample 100% proof on what was said isn't true.

...i.e. Imgur
Pretty sure I mentioned that it may or may not be true. Considering that you know..we haven't heard anything from her so naturally we are left to speculate and think of options on what might have happened.

... or make allegations,

Speculation is the only thing we have at the moment. This is a message board after all, and we are free to speculate on what could happen with her.

Most specifically, Post #40 from Loren herself who makes it quite clear why she sometimes "shy's" away from certain guys. Folks, there's a lot of weird,creepy guys out there!

What the fuck? What does that have to do with the current direction of the thread? C'mon dude keep up for a moment. I don't think the person who ordered the session with her is "creepy" . And session women deal with creepyness all the time. That post has no relevance here because we are talking about why she hasn't been active, or said anything for awhile.

Quote:
And, secondly read Post #54 from Jay Fox who is the Producer of ScissorFoxes which is one of the most respected sites out there. It pretty much gives us a clear picture of what Loren is facing at this time. So NO, she was not arrested in Canada...

But we don't know that for certain since someone was speaking for her on her twitter.That post was also made in November. For all we know, something else happened to her instead of her being sick. Or something else happened on top of her being sick.

The fact of the matter is that we are now in January. We have a user who contacted her to make sure she's okay and no response. We've had no update on her instagram or twitter. No update from the person who sent the money confirming she sent it back. Nothing.

So as a result we are left to speculate . And being out of the session scene for a few months doesn't mean you can't update people on what's going on unless you're in a coma or something. So until we have someone who knows her better personally(IE people from reality girls or another producer ) or until we hear from her or the guy who lost his $$, you cannot say "WELL THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPENED DURRR OBVIOUSLY!!!". Even if she's sick, it'd help to get more updated on the situation. Eitherway don't call BS on something and stick to one thing only until we all get all the facts and information. Last time I checked, we are not her and we are all out of the loop.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 06-Jan-17 at 03:21.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 21:04
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any updates to this situation? Has anyone here heard from loren lately?
Ok so she sent me a full refund a few weeks ago. No messages or e-mails about what exactly happened though.
Old 08-Jan-17, 21:33
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanatosGambit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok so she sent me a full refund a few weeks ago. No messages or e-mails about what exactly happened though.
That's perfect. I'm glad she sent it back.

At least it seems she's still fine. Hope we hear an update from her soon.
Old 09-Jan-17, 19:11
Last Achievements

I too am glad Loren refunded the money...it is not surprising to me as I have gotten to know her over the past couple of years.

I apologize to anyone who was offended by my earlier post, but I guess what set me off was the misinformation being posted about her being arrested in Canada. It was quite apparent to me that she was not able to make her trip to Canada to shoot with Jay Fox and ScissorFoxes.

Given that, what concerns me is that it is my understanding that the reason she was not able to do so was because she was taken into the hospital right before her trip for gall bladder surgery which in itself is pretty significant. However, what is not known is whether cancer was involved.

I guess I am sensitive to this as I lost another "good" friend (Kris Clark) a couple of years ago to cancer and it was a similiar situation...she pretty much remained "incommunicado" for a significant period time, then announced her return to sessioning, but soon thereafter succumbed to her cancer.

My point is, no lady OWES anyone an explanation as to what is going on in their private lives. Like many of us, I too hope Loren is well...but we owe it to her to give her time to make her own decisions on what she chooses to share...
The Following User Says Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-17, 20:06
Last Achievements

No one here is demanding an actual answer from her. But being out of the scene suddenly will definitely get people concerned and wondering where she is or what happened to her and cause further speculation . And as members of this public forum, we do have the right to ask questions or have some form of curiosity on how someone is doing.

As I said before, we can only hope to hear an update from her soon, whatever it may be. In this case, preferable that she's currently doing okay and that she just isn't doing sessions/videowork for awhile.
Old 10-Jan-17, 01:18
Last Achievements

Yes, I agree you do have the right in a public forum to ask questions, but that doesn't mean that Loren or anyone else has the"obligation" to answer them.

I've been involved with sessioning probably longer than you've even been on this earth and it has been my experience that almost 0 ladies even bother to read boards such as this, Saradas, or others. And as I've been told by many...they don't have the time or the inclination to do so. They really don't give a "shit" about guys who sit behind their computers and "as you say" speculate about them.

Sorry, but them's the facts and this is all I have to say on this subject...moving on!!!
Old 10-Jan-17, 01:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwillish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I agree you do have the right in a public forum to ask questions, but that doesn't mean that Loren or anyone else has the"obligation" to answer them.
No one said she had the obligation or need to answer them(atleast now that it's revealed she fully refunded the money) . Just that some of us are hopeful that an update comes out and that everything with her is fine.

Which we have a right to wonder about because ya know...it's not illegal, or wrong to be curious on a person or certain situation. She doesn't have to reveal anything, and that's fine. But that doesn't mean we still can't ask or wonder.

Quote:
I've been involved with sessioning probably longer than you've even been on this earth
Okay. Your point?

Quote:
and it has been my experience that almost 0 ladies even bother to read boards such as this, Saradas, or others.
Actually this is incorrect, unless your experience is limited. There are a few session women who have verified accounts here who have also posted. There are women here who put in their travel plans.Furthermore, bad reviews are more likely to elicit a response from a session wrestler. Because this is a public forum, anyone can read it, anyone can post(unless banned) and the last thing anyone wants is to have bad press associated with them. In the age of 2017 and with public boards and the like, it's not accurate to say that even close to 0 ladies read boards like these.

You'd have made a better point by saying that session women don't actively post on this board similar to men.

Quote:
And as I've been told by many...they don't have the time or the inclination to do so. They really don't give a "shit" about guys who sit behind their computers and "as you say" speculate about them.
Um...okay?

Quote:
Sorry, but them's the facts and this is all I have to say on this subject...moving on!!!
Move on to what? lol it's not like there is anything to move onto right now.
Old 10-Jan-17, 04:08
Last Achievements

OK...whatever. Have a good day!
The Following User Says Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post: