Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-18, 23:36
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

Couldn't see it
Old 15-Aug-18, 05:14
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Couldn't see it
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-19, 01:03
Last Achievements

To be clear, this story isn’t dead/dormant. I’m still working on it, albeit slowly. There’s a new match up, posted by a collaborator on the site—you take on Paisley, the Princess of Ink, an upper-class proper lady in all aspects except the tattoos she’s covered in. (Sort of a happier, friendlier foil to Lady Grace, which will hopefully be more clear when I get around to Grace’s match.)

As always, feedback, suggestions, and contributions are welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-19, 22:59
Last Achievements

Another match is out, vs the Last Warrior, a redheaded Irishwoman who takes her gimmick inspiration from Celtic tribal raiders. And a new tag-team match against the Goddesses, a beauty-and-brains team-up named after Athena and Aphrodite, is in the works.

Besides the matches that are currently being written, I only need three or four more to be done before I can write the final battle for the Champion’s belt. If you have the writing chops to contribute, it would be a huge help if you’d join in—and even if you don’t think you do...you guessed it, ideas and suggestions can always help grease the wheels.
Old 21-Mar-19, 15:03
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m interested in writing a collaborative erotic wrestling/sexfighting story
Yes, we could do that. I wrote two stories in one series here -

After someone writes the third short story in this series, I will write the next story, maybe the best one yet.
Old 21-Mar-19, 23:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, we could do that. I wrote two stories in one series here -

After someone writes the third short story in this series, I will write the next story, maybe the best one yet.
That’s great! Check out the link to the story further down. You’ll need to make a CHYOA account to add content, but it’s free anyway. Let me know when you’re done with Office Rumble so I know when you’ll be ready to join in.
Old 23-Mar-19, 17:20
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That’s great! Check out the link to the story further down. You’ll need to make a CHYOA account to add content
People can add content here without creating another account somewhere else. You or anyone else can add some words here -

Old 25-Mar-19, 15:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People can add content here without creating another account somewhere else. You or anyone else can add some words here -

Well, yeah, they can, but this thread is about the CHYOA story and whether people would be willing to contribute to that. We could do a trade, though—maybe I could write a story in the thread you linked and you can help out with CHYOA?
Old 25-Mar-19, 20:34
Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I don't think this story has gotten the appreciation it deserves in this forum so far. All of it is pretty well written and the different characters are actually pretty interesting especially as far as these kinds of stories usually go. Good job and I would contribute if I had the writing skills and the time but alas currently don't have either

edit: If possible it would be a good idea to edit the OP and leave a link to the Chyoa page though
The Following User Says Thank You to M004 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-19, 21:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by M004 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think this story has gotten the appreciation it deserves in this forum so far. All of it is pretty well written and the different characters are actually pretty interesting especially as far as these kinds of stories usually go. Good job and I would contribute if I had the writing skills and the time but alas currently don't have either

edit: If possible it would be a good idea to edit the OP and leave a link to the Chyoa page though
Good idea on the link. And if you don’t feel you have the writing chops to contribute, that’s okay—if you’ve got any ideas or suggestions, those are welcome too.

Thanks very much for the compliments, and I’m glad you enjoyed the story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:

Tags
choose your own adventure, collaboration, collaborative, erotic, interactive, sexfight