Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-18, 20:46
Piratejack39

Default I Learned My Lesson

If you’re going to take any advice from me. Don’t catfish people. Before you judge me, it was a terrible time in my life, I don’t know myself why I thought that was a good idea. I met Debra using an Online Chat room, where as you could guess, I didn’t use myself when we talked. I’m a slim guy, roughly 5’11 and only 150 pounds. Anyway, sparing too much detail, I used a more ‘attractive’ guy and we got close. Eventually, I got bored of Debra. It happens. So I just stopped talking to her, assuming that would be that. I was very wrong.

It was a normal afternoon, I was relaxing in my apartment when a knock came. I got up, assuming it was something normal, like Religious Groups/Neighbor/Management whatever. Guess how far my jaw dropped when I saw Debra standing in the doorway. “Why hello there Dave!” (The fake name I used.) “Or should I say, Daniel.” I tried to think on my feet, there’s no fucking way that this was actually happening. “Uhh, you might have the wrong apartment.” Smooth and clever, I know. Her response was her knee digging into my stomach, causing me to fall backwards and land on my ass. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. “You can’t fool me Daniel. You fucking catfished me, so now it’s time you paid.” I was in utter shock. She lived 6 states away, how the fuck is she standing over me right now. I tried to crawl away to get away from her, and to get to my phone. She stopped that idea rather quickly. Her hands gripped onto my legs,stopping me in my tracks. “Oh no, I’ve been planning this for months, you aren’t going anywhere.” Her voice took a much more threatening tone. Her foot slammed down into my stomach, as I coughed up air, clutching at it.

“Time to play, Daniel.” Her hands digged into my hair and she got me back onto my feet. She turned her body and let my hair go throwing me against the wall, as I smacked against it with a loud THUD, the pain already shooting up my back. I slumped slightly, but Debra was relentless, following up by slamming her body into mine, squashing me between her and the wall. She was a bigger woman. Roughly 5’9 and 195 pounds. If she wanted to dominate me, I was in no shape to stop her. She pressed her body against mine, slightly grinding against me. The only thing I could do was moan in pain. “Aww, am I hurting you? Good, you fucking hurt me and now you’ll know how it feels.” Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my body in tight against hers. Hands pressed against my spine as her biceps pressed in on my waist. “I always wanted to hug you, Daniel.” She whispered in my ear, and then arched herself backwards, putting more pressure into my body as my feet slightly were lifted off the ground. I tried to push on her body to separate us, but her arms were locked in tight around my body. All I did was pissed her off as her arms tightened even more.

The thing I found out I hated most about Bearhugs was how you feel utterly trapped. There we stood, rather Debra stood and I lifted against her body, in my own apartment, being slowly but surely drained of energy and oxygen in Debra's arms. I continued to shove away at her body, more panic than actual ideas to try to get myself freed, but it wasn't working. My body was getting weaker as I felt myself getting tired. My breathing eventually getting heavier and heavier as all I could do was slump forward onto her shoulder. Last thing I heard from Debra was "We're going to spend SO much time together, dear Daniel." I was in for a world of hurt.

Right, took me a while to get a new story. :P Mostly because of life/laziness/writer's block/yada yada. But enjoy this little introduction for now, and more will certainly follow soon.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 17:11
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I Learned My Lesson

great amazing story.
Old 24-Mar-18, 23:03
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratejack39 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you’re going to take any advice from me. Don’t catfish people. Before you judge me, it was a terrible time in my life, I don’t know myself why I thought that was a good idea. I met Debra using an Online Chat room, where as you could guess, I didn’t use myself when we talked. I’m a slim guy, roughly 5’11 and only 150 pounds. Anyway, sparing too much detail, I used a more ‘attractive’ guy and we got close. Eventually, I got bored of Debra. It happens. So I just stopped talking to her, assuming that would be that. I was very wrong.

It was a normal afternoon, I was relaxing in my apartment when a knock came. I got up, assuming it was something normal, like Religious Groups/Neighbor/Management whatever. Guess how far my jaw dropped when I saw Debra standing in the doorway. “Why hello there Dave!” (The fake name I used.) “Or should I say, Daniel.” I tried to think on my feet, there’s no fucking way that this was actually happening. “Uhh, you might have the wrong apartment.” Smooth and clever, I know. Her response was her knee digging into my stomach, causing me to fall backwards and land on my ass. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. “You can’t fool me Daniel. You fucking catfished me, so now it’s time you paid.” I was in utter shock. She lived 6 states away, how the fuck is she standing over me right now. I tried to crawl away to get away from her, and to get to my phone. She stopped that idea rather quickly. Her hands gripped onto my legs,stopping me in my tracks. “Oh no, I’ve been planning this for months, you aren’t going anywhere.” Her voice took a much more threatening tone. Her foot slammed down into my stomach, as I coughed up air, clutching at it.

“Time to play, Daniel.” Her hands digged into my hair and she got me back onto my feet. She turned her body and let my hair go throwing me against the wall, as I smacked against it with a loud THUD, the pain already shooting up my back. I slumped slightly, but Debra was relentless, following up by slamming her body into mine, squashing me between her and the wall. She was a bigger woman. Roughly 5’9 and 195 pounds. If she wanted to dominate me, I was in no shape to stop her. She pressed her body against mine, slightly grinding against me. The only thing I could do was moan in pain. “Aww, am I hurting you? Good, you fucking hurt me and now you’ll know how it feels.” Her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my body in tight against hers. Hands pressed against my spine as her biceps pressed in on my waist. “I always wanted to hug you, Daniel.” She whispered in my ear, and then arched herself backwards, putting more pressure into my body as my feet slightly were lifted off the ground. I tried to push on her body to separate us, but her arms were locked in tight around my body. All I did was pissed her off as her arms tightened even more.

The thing I found out I hated most about Bearhugs was how you feel utterly trapped. There we stood, rather Debra stood and I lifted against her body, in my own apartment, being slowly but surely drained of energy and oxygen in Debra's arms. I continued to shove away at her body, more panic than actual ideas to try to get myself freed, but it wasn't working. My body was getting weaker as I felt myself getting tired. My breathing eventually getting heavier and heavier as all I could do was slump forward onto her shoulder. Last thing I heard from Debra was "We're going to spend SO much time together, dear Daniel." I was in for a world of hurt.

Right, took me a while to get a new story. :P Mostly because of life/laziness/writer's block/yada yada. But enjoy this little introduction for now, and more will certainly follow soon.
Please explain what is catfish people ????
Old 24-Mar-18, 23:44
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please explain what is catfish people ????
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Mar-18, 14:40
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

awsome i love bearhug kos .they are proof of dominance
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-20, 14:58
Points: 3,565, Level: 25 Points: 3,565, Level: 25 Points: 3,565, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Loved the bearhug scene and that you deraioed their stats...thx!
Old 09-Oct-20, 20:31
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Great start to what, I am sure, is going to be a great story! Thank You

Tags
bearhug, ex-girlfriend, femdom, scissors, sleepers