Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-18, 12:13
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: Which stories to work on next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksneath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved the more violent nature of the teen girls and what amounted to a home invasion
If you like the concept of a home invasion, it also features in my "Victoria's feet interrogate and kill" story.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...No teen girls in this one though!
Old 15-Oct-18, 14:41
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Still pulling for no. 6. Casting 110 votes for no. 6.
Old 15-Oct-18, 18:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Option 6 for me, mate. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-18, 12:49
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Sure nš 3. The guys win some rounds and enjoy the curvaceous bodies of the girls, but the strike back and the guys end full tamed by the dominant girls
Old 29-Nov-21, 01:52
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

5 and 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Similar to dirksneath's recent thread "ideas for stories I'm thinking of writing".

Which of these stories do you like the sound of?

1. Britney Spears Vs. Average Adam

I got up to writing about a fight between Britney and Justin Bieber. A small but spirited number of readers have requested a continuation / conclusion, but over all, it was not a popular start.

2. Worshipping the Martial Arts MILF's feet

Another instalment I started offline about Katrina, the 43 year old "martial arts milf". This would be the 4th instalment and re-visiting the first person style of the original 'MILF vs. Hoodrats' story in which I meet up with Katrina again and agree to be her partner when demonstrating self-defence moves at the local community centre on Tuesday nights. Later, we go back to my place for a drink and she suggests that I thank her for saving me from those thugs... By worshipping her feet.

3. Cabin by the lake

This story is a bit different for me as it involves some sex and intimate domination. It's about 2 guys (who are best friends) in their mid 20s who, together with their 18 year old girlfriends (also BFFs), take a weekend away in a log cabin. The girls are heavily into Crossfit and have muscular, powerful bodies whereas the guys are smaller and less muscular, but struggle to let go of their macho mentalities. The weekend turns into a revelation of how superior, dominant and sometimes cruel the girls can be at the guy's expense. It includes making bets, trash talking, boasting and back-and-forth banter between the couples. But will love still conquer all?

4. Supernatural story about a devious tinkerbell-like fairy.

A 30-something man escapes the rat race of the city and buys an idyllic cottage in the countryside. There he encounters a shape-shifting fairy that is able to transform from the size of a housefly to a cute girl of around 5ft, maybe a little smaller. She begins toying with him and can easily overpower him despite a big size difference. Includes rape and a number of supernatural elements. I feel I need a good plot-driven narrative with this one though and don't quite have it yet.

5. Ms. Steele's School of Re-education For Boys

This is more of a fem-dom story than competitive fighting/grappling. A young man, laid off from his job in IT, takes a Caretaker's job in a school for 16-21 year old boys. Kind of like a juvenile detention centre but this is set in a dystopian, ultra feminist future where our main character witnesses male students subjected to daily humiliation at the hands of super-strict, bossy and dominant female teachers. Includes chastity device wearing, spanking, face-slapping, whipping, general beatings, etc.

6. Summer Camp

"Just like the story above, only different."
A 20-something, laid-off IT worker takes a job (ok, now it gets different) helping at a kid's Summer camp. He must integrate into a cabin full of mostly hot young women who tease, dominate and sometimes bully him. He meets Toni, a hot transsexual girl, who he begins to fall in love with. But he'll need the other girls help if he's to survive the kids long enough to earn his first pay check. Young 12 year old Shay, full of cute curiosity and bratty, bully-girl energy becomes the bane of our man's existence as daily activities get more humiliating for him as they do fun for her.