Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Apr-15, 05:34
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Slave Husband Bob
Author: Neal

Part 3

I was finishing up on washing my wife's second toe-ring in my mouth, when my sister-in-law (my wife's younger sister) whined to her "Maggie, when is it going to be my turn? I want to use Bob too!" Miriam, my sister-in-law, was half my age at 18 years old. She was a mean, overweight, spoiled girl, who loved coming over to her sister's house, seeing me naked, and having to obey all her demands. I hated it, but it was still better than gang rape in prison! Maggie said "As soon as Bob puts my toe-ring back on, using only his mouth, we'll all switch." Hurry up Bob, my mom needs your mouth on her feet, and my sister needs your hands on hers." I struggled to force the toe-ring back on my wife's middle toe using my mouth and teeth. It took several minutes of effort on my part and all 3 women were watching me intently, enjoying my struggles. All the while I had to continue massaging Mary's (my mother-in-law's) feet. Working my fingers in between her sweaty toes as she requested. Finally I was done, and Maggie (my wife), said "Mom switch places with me." "Sure hun." said her mother. Now Mary was in the middle of the sofa, a daughter each side of her, and I, naked, sat on the floor cross legged in front of my mother-in-law. My wife made a flamboyant show of resting her feet crossed at the ankles on my shoulder, as she sighed contendedly and channel surfed. My mother-in-law said "Now Bob, do a good and thorough job on my feet tonight. No half- hearted effort on your part. Use that tongue of yours as you've been taught and give me a good foot bath. "Understand?" "Yes your Highness." I replied. She smiled at this and extended a foot towards my face, toes spread in anticipation. Meanwhile, Miriam said "Bob, I know you'll be hard at work on Mom's feet, but I don't want you to neglect mine because of that. I want you to massage each toe individually, and just like mom, work your fingers in between, then work on the balls of my feet." She then broke into a broad smile and said "I know they may be a little stinky and sweaty, but you're the slave and have to do what I say. Understand?" "Yes your Highness." So while I tongue bathed my mother-in-laws feet, and massaged the brat's feet, I let my mind wander. I often day dreamed while serving my wife, her family or her friends. Somehow it made this horrible experience a little more palatable. I thought back to the first week of our marriage. Maggie started me off slowly as her slave and tested the waters. Any time I hesitated or didn't fully comply with her orders, she spoke of prison, and I was jolted back to reality. At first, I wasn't kept naked at all times. She required me to be in my underwear, and had me wear an apron (adds to my humiliation). Sometimes even today she has me wear the apron, though I am totally naked underneath. Usually She requires me to wear the apron when I am serving her and her friends at their weekly scrabble game. Getting back to the first weeks of our marriage, naturally her family was shocked at it's suddeness and their lack of knowledge about it. But, once they saw her new big house, her comfortable lifestyle, and my submissiveness to her, they (particularly her mother) thought it was great, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law visited often. Mary knew something was up, but didn't press the issue with her daughter, she just enjoyed my new role in their family. Maggie introduced them to my status slowly, and when her mother visited I was often on the floor in my apron, massaging my wife's feet, she explained to her mother that since I was the "house-husband" this was the role I had come to accept and it was my duty to please her. Her mother smiled and said what a lucky girl she was. I was brought back to the present time when my mother-in-law said "Bob, you're doing a good job with that tongue of yours on my foot bath, but my heels are a little rough, why don't you suck them and soften them up, then scrape them smooth with your teeth. You may swallow any bits you remove." "Okay?" And she withdrew her foot a few inches, stared at me, and waited for my required response. "Yes Your Highness." I replied. Miriam, not to be outdone said "Bob, you're slacking off a bit, more pressure on the balls of my feet. Maggie, he's not doin it right!' To which my wife responded, "Bob, you know what my kid sister likes and how much pressure she enjoys when you massage her feet, let's get with the program, do a better job." "Yes Your Highness." My sister-in-law, looking at me the whole time, was smiling like the cat who ate the canary. Just more humiliation and degradation for me at the hands or should I say feet of my wife and my inlaws! Yes, gone are the early days of our marriage, the first few weeks, though I was always submissive to them I wasn't their full-fledged slave sucking their feet in the nude. Early on I would fetch drinks, run errands, and make myself useful to them when they visited. Of course they observed me serving my wife, sitting at her feet, massaging them, but I had yet to serve them in this fashion, and they just thought I was a submissive house-husband. Little did they know, that once they left, my wife would rest her feet on a foot stool and require me to kneel before her and suck her toes while massaging that foot at the same time. She absolutely loved this and would have me do it for hours, alternating feet. If I even stopped for a minute or two, she'd berate me, asking who had given me permission to stop. I vividly remember the first time she asked her mom, if she'd like a foot massage. Maggie was staring at me looking for a response, and I was shocked and embarrassed by what she had said. That was the day that began my real slavery and brought me to this point in my life!
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:35
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4

I was on the floor naked sucking my mother-in-laws' toes when she said "Bob, that's enough time on my toes, I want you to do my soles now. I really enjoy it when you lick and suck them, but no tickling. Got it?" "Yes Your Highness." came my response. So Mary lifted her foot straight up in front of my face awaiting my tongue and mouth on the sole and ball of her foot. Of course I complied, I sucked and licked the soles of her feet using my tongue, which I kept wide and flat, with slow flat licks so as not to tickle her as she requested. While serving my mother-in-law, I was also massaging my sister-in-law's feet. I was applying more pressure to the balls of her feet as I was told to do, and she was moaning softly, in absolute bliss. My wife was resting her crossed feet on my shoulder at the same time and they were all watching Wheel Of Fortune. While they were playing along, trying to solve the puzzle, I was embarrassed and humiliated at their feet. However, they didn't pay any attention to me, except to direct my mouth and hand as they desired. They couldn't care less about my feelings, in fact, they relished my role in the household. Bob doing laundry? Bob fetching us drinks? Bob serving us our meals? Bob washing our cars? Bob acting as our foot stool? Bob sucking our feet and massaging them? Bob licking in between our toes and swallowing the morsels? These acts and more, had become every day and ordinary events. My wife, her mother, and her sister paid little, in fact, no heed to my feelings, and had come to accept and expect my total subservience and obedience to their orders, no matter how degrading. Soon they would switch places again and it would be Miriam's turn for a foot bath. She seemed to take particular glee in her control over me and always tried to increase my humilitaion. While sucking my mother-in-laws soles, I let my mind wander to the first time I was required to physically serve her. It was probably 3 weeks into our marriage, and Maggie had just returned home from the law office (she still worked 3 days a week, she enjoyed it). I had cleaned the house as instructed and had a gin and tonic awating her for her return home. Unknown to her I had also masturbated earlier in the day, I needed the release. Of course these were the days before she put me in chastity. She said that being in chastity, would make me an even MORE willing slave husband, but that's a story for another day. Anyway, Maggie returned home from work. I greeted her on my knees, in my underwear, wearing my apron, and handed her the gin and tonic. She told me to wait for her on my knees next to her favorite chair. Sipping her drink, she inspected the house for cleanliness, and soon came back and sat in her chair. She pointed out some areas that were lacking in my house cleaning and kicked off her pumps. I have to admit, her feet were ripe. She had worn nylons all day while working and the closed shoes caused her feet to sweat. She looked down at me and said "Bob, foot massage, and do a good job!" I had no choice and said "Yes Your Highness." Just, then the phone rang, it was her sister, she told my wife that their mother was on the way over for a visit and should be arriving in 10 minutes or so. I continued to massage my wife's damp feet in her nylons, while the sisters chatted on the phone, laughing and exchanging gossip. My wife paid no attention to me except to change feet now and then. The doorbell rang and Maggie told her sister that their mother had arrived and she'd call her back. "Bob, get up and let mom in." I stopped the massage and opened the door and greeted my mother-in-law. She smiled at me, observing me in my underwear and the apron, and said "Hi Bob, have you been behaving yourself?" To which I responded affirmitively. "Mom, come on in and rest your feet. Bob continue with my foot massage." Mother and daughter chatted, while I sat on the floor next to my wife massaging her smelly, damp feet. While I didn't enjoy serving my wife in this fashion, it was especially embarrassing doing it in front of others, even my mother-in-law. This semi-public display of my slavery, really humiliated me (if I only knew what life would be for me 1 year later!). While they were chatting, my wife directed me, do my toes now, in between, use your thumbs on my soles, etc. Her mother watched intently and with what appeared to be longing. My wife noticed this, and looking at me said "Mom would you like Bob to massage your feet?" I didn't know what to do. I was being offered to another human being, like an object, chattel, a slave! This was more than fetching drinks, and washing cars, this was really degrading, but I suppose I had very little choice. Mary said "Maggie, I don't know, it doesn't seem right. I'm wearing closed toed sandals today, and I'm pretty sure my feet are kind of stinky and sweaty. I don't think Bob would enjoy it." I looked at my wife with a pleading and imploring look in my eyes, but to no avail. She nudged my face with her free foot, nudging me over to her mother and said "Nonsense mom, I'm sure your feet are fine, and it doesn't really matter, Bob will do as I say." "Bob get over there and give my mom a foot massage as you've been taught." My mother-in-law said "Well a foot rub does sound wonderful, my feet are kind of sore. Mag if you say it's okay, I'm up for it." I crawled over to my mother-in-law, sat cross legged in front of her and removed her closed toed sandals. Her bare feet, did indeed smell, and were slick with sweat. She smiled at me in anticipation and I began her foot massage. A few minutes into it she leaned back in her chair, and sighed with pleasure, and said "Maggie this is marvelous, it's wonderfully relaxing, feels great, and something I could definitely get used to. Thank you." It had started, not only was I serving another person, that person, my mother-in-law, was thanking my wife for my service, as if I was a true slave, and had no say in my life. Which was indeed the case. Two days later, I believe it was a Saturday morning, both Mary and her other daughter, Miriam, visited our house and Miriam got to see me in a different light. However, if I thought this situation was bad I didn't know anything. In the next 12 months, not only my hands, but my mouth, lips, tongue and teeth, were used on various women's feet. I served during scrabble sessions, hen parties, of course during family time at home, and my wife even lent me out to her friends for an afternoon or evenings amusement and their pleasure. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my 18 year old sister-in-law say "Maggie, is it my turn for a foot bath yet"? "Sure honey, it's your turn now." said my wife. I steeled myself, and got myself mentally ready to tongue bathe my sister-in-laws' feet!
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:37
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 5

As I said, my wife, her mother, and her sister, were visiting "our" house for the evening, spending family time together. They had just switched positions, so that my sister-in-law, Miriam, was sitting directly in front of me. I was naked, (except for my chastity device. My wife controlled my orgasms, usually one or two a month, depending on her whim), sitting crosslegged on the floor in front of her. It was her turn for a foot bath, using my tongue of course. My sister-in-law extended a large smelly foot, with pink toenail polish in front of my motuh and said "Bob, I'd like you to start with my toes tonight. Suck them individually, and suck them pretty hard, I want to FEEL it, Then wiggle your tongue between each of them and be sure to extend it fully, I really enjoy the sensation. Bob, just like mom I"ll grant you the privilege of swallowing any "treats" you may find." She giggled at this last statement and had one more to say to me. "And Bob, keep your eyes down, I don't want to see you looking up at me. Concentrate on your task and do a good job. You're the slave after all." "Yes Your Highness." I replied. So while I was massaging my wife's feet and sucking the toes of her sister, I let my mind wander. It drifted back to the Saturday after I had massaged my mother-in-laws' bare sweaty feet for the first time. It was about 10am and I was on my back, Maggie, sitting down, resting one bare foot over my mouth, the other on it's heel on my stomach as I was massaging it. At this point, about 4 weeks into our marriage, I still wore my underwear and an apron, and had not yet been put in chastity. I didn't know it, but my in-laws were due to arrive any minute. The doorbell rang, I panicked and started to get up, I didn't want anyone to see me in this extremely humiliating postion. My wife said "Bob, don't you dare move, stay right where you are. Continue with the foot massage, and lightly flick the sole of my other foot with your tongue. Understand me!" In despair, and beaten, I said "Yes Your Highness." My wife shouted "Mom, the door's unlocked, come on in." I thought, well at least it's just her mother, but to my horror, my sister-in-law followed her in. You should have seen the look on Miriam's face when she saw me on my back, massaging my wife's foot and licking the sole of her other foot. She stared, her mouth agape, and her eyes wide open. My wife said "Bob, that's enough for right now, go fetch mom and Miriam some iced tea." I think she just wanted to keep me in that position long enough for them to see her power over me and my subservience to her. I quickly got up and spent several minutes in the kitchen composing myself while getting their ice teas ready. My sister-in-laws presence was no accident, her mother and my wife (in all likelihood) must have told her what went on earlier in the week and encouraged her to come over and see for herself. I served the ice tea to all three. Mary and Miriam, on the sofa, and my wife in her favorite comfy easy chair. "Bob, get over here on your knees and continue with my foot massage." "Understand?" I was at a loss. I don't think I had called her "Your Highness" in front of anyone else yet, but knew what I had to do. I replied "Yes Your Highness." Both of our guests smiled and looked at one another after hearing my reply. While I massaged my wife's feet they all talked and gossiped and drank their tea. Miriam said "Mag, this is sooo cool. I can't believe he does this for you!" "Well," said my wife, "he's more of a slave-husband than a house-husband, and he's very devoted to me." They all nodded and smiled at this. After about 15 minutes massaging my wife's feet, she said "Miriam, would you like Bob to give you a foot massage?" "I thought you'd never ask, it looks devine!" Was her response. "Bob, get over there and give my little sister a foot massage, and do a good job." Came the order from my wife. I noticed my mother-in-law was wearing those same closed toed sandals, but at least Miriam was wearing flip flops. Her big meaty feet wouldn't be as sweaty, though they were noticeably a little dirty and as I approached on my knees the smell got stronger. I picked up her foot, the pink toe nails staring me in the face, and began massaging her feet. I don't think the smile left her face for the next 20 minutes and she sighed and oohed and aahed the whole time. Next Maggie said "Bob, don't neglect mom's feet, get over there and give her a foot massage as well." My mother-in-law smiled down at me and kicked her shoes off and eagerly awaited her turn. Smiling, she told her daughter thanks, and that she had been looking forward to this for the past 2 days. I dutifully began massaging Mary's feet when about five minutes into it, my wife said "Bob, why don't you use your mouth." I was really shocked and couldn't believe it. Was there no limit to my humiliation? Was I expected to lick and suck the feet of anybody my wife directed me to? I hesitated and heard the following: "Bob, I'm waiting. You know a foot massage with your tongue is more pleasureable and amusing for us. Get that tongue to work on my mothers feet!" So, ashamed and embarrassed, I began to lick and suck the feet of my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law said "Maggie, this feels great. Kind of soothing and refreshing at the same time, it also seems to cool off my hot tired feet." "Sure does mom, no problem, any time." And this became my life. Of course, they all became more demanding and abusive as time went by. They took pleasure in my submission to them right up to the present day. Speaking of the present day, after giving my sister-in-law her foot bath, I was given a "rest". I was on my back, arms at my side in front of the sofa, performing foot rest duty for all 3 women. My mother-in-law was resting her feet on my stomach and groin, Miriam had my stomach and chest, and my wife rested her bare feet on my thoat and face. My wife liked to keep her heavy foot on my throat. She said she liked the sensation of feeling my adams apple move up and down under her feet when I swallowed. Of course, this was uncomfortable for me, but as you may know by now, that didn't matter at all. Her other foot she rested on my closed mouth forcing me to breathe through my nose. Not only was I constantly smelling her feet, but she also enjoyed the sensation of my breath between her toes. While i was their foot rest they were watching tv and eating from a large bowl of popcorn. My wife asked me if I'd like some popcorn. I knew that no matter what i said I'd be required to eat, as we'd played this game in the past. So to save some semblance of dignity, I said "Yes please." My wife lifted her foot off my face and placed a kernel between each toe, 4 in all, placed her foot back on my mouth and said "Bob, enjoy your snack. As a matter of fact, your lucky, it's probably more tasty than what we're eating. Being between my toes and all, it's probably like eating buttered, salted popcorn!" All 3 women broke into hysterical laughter at this. So, I began eating the popcorn from between my wife's toes and was instructed by her to make sure I cleaned between her toes after I had eaten my "snack". She said she didn't want any remnants of the popcorn on her feet when I was done. The evening came to a close about 10:30pm. Just another typical evening spent with my wife and her family. They visited often, as I was a great amusement to them and provided them with countless hours of pleasure. Her mother and sister said their goodbyes and my wife and I retired upstairs to bed. Her on the bed, and me on the floor next to it!
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:38
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 6

My wife was asleep on the bed, me on the floor, when the alarm clock rang. It was one of the three days a week my wife went into work. She liked to slowly wake up to my mouth on her feet. I silenced the alarm and got on my knees at the foot of the bed. I lifted the covers and stuck my head under them and began sucking her toes and licking the soles of her feet. It was hot and a bit smelly under the covers but I was required to wake her up in this fashion. "Bob, slow down. This isn't a race. Take your time, and when doing my soles, keep your tongue flat and SLOWLY go from heel to toes. Understand?" Said Maggie. Under the covers came my muffled "Yes Your Highness." I slavishly worked on her feet for about 15 minutes, until she pushed my face away. She yawned and stretched and got out of bed and headed to the shower. I went to the other bathroom and quickly used it and washed up and began preparing her breakfast. She came down several minutes later took her seat and simply said "Foot massage." So, while she ate the breakfast I prepared, I crawled under the kitchen table and massaged her feet. Maggie said "Bob, these eggs are a little too runny today, get it right next time. Also today while I'm at work, get the following done: Clean and shine all my shoes, wash and wax the truck, clean all three bathrooms, and clean the kitchen as well. Got it?" "Yes Your Highness." Soon she was off to work and I began my chores. I thought back to the first few weeks of our marriage, when she left for work. I would often masturbate. Of course, now it was impossible as I was in chastity. I remember the day my chastity started, it was probably 6 or so weeks into our marriage. Maggie came home from work, I was dutifully on my knees, her favorite drink in hand, to greet her. She was carrying a bag with several items it. I was in my underwear, and wearing my apron. She said "Bob, strip! I think it only fitting that since you are my slave you remain naked at all times." Once again, I had no choice and stripped down. Maggie informed me she had gone to a fetish shop after work and spilled out the contents of the bag on the dining table. There were two crops and two paddles and what I now know is a chastity device. "Bob the crops and paddles are for when you misbehave or when the urge strikes me to discipline you. The other device gets locked on your penis and prevents you from having an erection, let alone an a orgasm. Hopefully, putting you in chastity will make you an even more willing and obedient slave and you'll race to carry out my orders. Also, with you locked up and more compliant, I probably won't have much need to use the paddle on you. So you see, I'm actually doing you a favor!" She laughed at this last statement. "I'll let you have an orgasm as often and in what manner as I see fit. As a matter of fact, before I lock you up, I'll show you what you have to look forward to." And with that she had me on my knees next to the sofa. My wife tied a slim nylon cord around my balls and the base of my cock, causing them to bulge and turn purple. Maggie, crop in hand, laid down on the sofa and said, "Bob, put one hand behind your back and with the other start strokin' it!" I had little choice and did as I was told. While my cock and balls were blue and tied up, and I was stroking, my wife waived her smelly, damp, nylon feet, fresh out of her pumps, under my nose and said "Bob, stroke harder, and inhale the stink out of my nylons! Bob, it's strong smell removal time for you!" and she started giggling. She encouraged my to inhale her foot stench deeply and stroke harder at the same time. It's as if she was conditioning me to have my orgasms centered around her feet. When I came close to orgasm, she ordered me to stop and put both hands behind my back. My wife then cropped my blue/purple cock head until my urge subsided. We then went back to stroking and sniffing. Finally after about 20 minutes I was allowed to come. Of course it was on her sweaty nylon covered foot. "Bob" Maggie said, "Suck your filth up off my nylons. Do a thorough job, I don't want to see any traces when you're done. Got it?" "Yes Your Highness." So I sucked that foot clean for all I was worth, and Maggie enjoyed it so much, she had me do her other "clean" foot as well. After I was done she fastened the device to my penis and I was done masturbating for the rest of my life. She controls all my orgasms, usually 1-2 a month. Indeed, if it is possible I have become more compliant as a result, and my orgasms all revolve around some sort of humiliation for me and amusement for her! It's now around 4 in the afternoon and I'm done with my chores and watching tv. The phone started ringing, I picked it up and Maggie said "Bob, it's scrabble night, get everything ready." Besides being lent out by my wife to her girfriends, I hated "scrabble night" the most. But as I said in the past, I suppose it's better than prison, but not much. I began getting things ready; On the kitchen table I set up the scrabble game for four players, prepared a fruit and veggie tray, along with some chips and dips and made sure there were plenty on beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic available. Though I hated scrabble night, the only saving grace would be that i wasn't required to be totally naked. I could wear my apron. Though it was humiliating, it was slightly better. While setting things up, I thought back to the first time my wife had "scrabble night" at our house .....
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:40
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 7

As I said I just got a call from my wife telling me to get things ready for "scrabble night". This caused me to think back to the first "scrabble night". It was probably around 9 or 10 weeks into out marriage when I received a call from Maggie saying she was on her way home from work, and that I was to be waiting on my knees by the door with a gin and tonic ready for her. This was not too unusual, however, she also told me to wear my apron. For the last few weeks I had been in chastity and naked at all times, even in front of my in-laws, (humiliating beyond belief), so I wondered what was up. Much to my horror and absolute dismay, about 20 minutes later I heard 2 or 3 car doors slam and the chatting and giggling of several women. In through the door walked my wife along with 3 of her co-workers. I couldn't believe it and I wanted to shrivel up and die. Of course, this was impossible, and my wife said, "Bob, you remember Gail, Andrea, and Paula, don't you?" I hesitated and Maggie said "Bob, I'm talking to you!" I responded "Yes Your Highness, I remember the ladies." "Good Bob, gimme my drink and fetch 3 more for our guests." I was happy to escape and left for the kitchen at once. I had worked with all 3 girls, but not closely. Gail, like Maggie was a paralegal, though she was about 40 years old. The other 2 were secretaries, and younger, about Maggies age I guessed. All 4 were coming from the office after a days work and were smartly dressed. It was cool out and Gail wore ankle boots and the others wore dress pumps. All were wearing nylons. From the kitchen I could hear them talking. Gail said "Maggie, when you said you had Bob well trained, I didn't give it a second thought. I can't believe he greeted you on his knees, practically naked, and called you your highness." Andrea and Paula also expressed similar sentiments and said they had heard of submissive men but was not sure what to make of me. My wife said "Bob is more than a submissive house husband, he is my slave husband, and I guess I just brought out his true nature. He lives to please me. Bob, where's those drinks, my guests are thirsty!" I hurried into the living room and gave the 3 girls their gin and tonics. Maggie said "Bob, go prepare a fruit and veggie platter for us, and also some cold cuts and crackers. Set them on the kitchen counter, and when that's done, set the scrabble game up on the kitchen table. Got it?" "Yes Your Highness." Paula said "I can't believe he's so obedient and does everything you say, and calls you your highness to boot. This is a dream come true!' "Let's just say I made him an offer he couldn't refuse." Maggie said with a sly smile on her face. Soon I had the food prepared and the scrabble game set up. All 4 women took a seat at the table and started to play the game. My wife kicked off her pumps, her feet, hot, smelly, and sweaty, and said "Bob, get under the table and massage my feet." The whole situation was unbelieveably embarrasing for me. I was naked with just an apron on to hide my shame, waiting on my wife and her co-workers, (who, a few months ago, I had worked with as well) and now ordered under the table surrounded by their legs and feet, and required to massage my wife's feet, fresh out of her pumps., Still, I had no choice and squirmed my way next to my wife's feet and began massaging them. Her 3 guests were flabbergasted. Their mouths wide open, taking in the scene. Maggie looked at them and smiled and said "It's good to be me." and broke out laughing. For the 15 or so minutes I massaged Maggies feet, she was giving me directions, Do the toes Bob, more pressure, get the balls of my feet, etc. Of course the other girls took this all in and were amazed at my total and utter subservience to her. Gail said "Maggie you are a lucky, lucky, lady." My wife said, "Gail, I'm happy to share. Bob would be more than willing to soothe your tired feet. Bob, take Gail's boots off and give her one of your best foot massages. Put a lot of effort into it, this is her first time and she's my guest." "Yes Your Highness." The girls waited in anticipation, you might say eager for me to begin. Andrea and Paula, knew their turns were next. "Gail, if Bob is neglecting an area or you want more or less pressure, just let him know, and he'll do better." said Magge. "Thanks Maggie, I will." responded Gail happily. I tried to let my mind go blank as I unzipped Gail's ankle boots. She had large wide feet that had been trapped in those boots all day. Being a professional woman, she kept her appearance up, and her feet were nicely pedicured and had bright red nail polish on her toes. However, this had no impact on the smell or sweat on her damp feet. What really got me is the fact that Gail, and the others for that matter, didn't even hesitate when told that I was a slave and would be massaging their feet. No empathy or concern for making another human being crawl under the table and service their ripe feet. Just the opposite, they couldn't wait for their turn. I began working my fingers from her heel to her toes and she moaned slightly. Andrea said "What's it like? How does it feel?" All Gail could say was "Amazing, glorious!" I spent 15 minutes on Gail's feet, following her directions. Paula was next, kicked off her shoes and I began. She had long slender feet, well maintained, with silver polish on her toes. She wanted me to massage each toe individually, and of course, I complied. All the while I was under the table, hard at work, they were playing scrabble, and occassionally helping themselves to the food I prepared . I couldn't believe how quickly they had taken to having a slave at their feet and ordering me about. When it was Andrea's turn she said, "Maggie, we should play scrabble every night after work." The other two girls laughed at this and nodded. Maggie said "I don't know if I could take you guys more than once or twice a week, and I'm sure Bob couldn't." And they all had a good laugh at my expense. The game lasted about 1 1/2 hours and they left saying they couldn't wait to do it again. Since that first "scrabble night" things have gotten a lot worse. The girls got progressively more demanding and crueler, and the game usually lasts about 3 hours these days. The girls really don't want to leave! Each girl has developed her own technique for using me. Maggie has required me to address them as Miss Gail, Miss Paula, etc. Further, once they are situated, playing scrabble, I am required to spend 15 minutes on each girls feet. When I am done servicing one, I move to the next for 15 minutes and so forth. So in a 3 hour period, each lady has me at their disposal fo about 45 minutes in total. One of the worst is Paula, for her first 15 minutes, she has me sucking her long slender feet in her nylons. When I get around to her again, she has removed them and has me worshipping her bare feet. She usually giggles and says "This kills 2 birds with 1 stone - Bob gets to wash my nylons and my bare feet, saving me the trouble." By the third or fourth "scrabble night" it was second nature to the girls to use and abuse me. Once again I can't believe how easily and quickly they began abusing me. Gail started wearing her pumps in her barefeet on "scrabble nights" and once they were at the table and it was her turn with me she would say "Bob, foot cleaning time!" and slide her pumps off her bare smelly, sweaty, feet. She had me position myslef next to her on the side of the table. I was on my stomach, chin on the floor and she would have me open my mouth and force her big smelly foot in for a thorough foot washing. While one foot was in my mouth she placed the other on my head and had me lift my arms up over my head and massage that foot at the same time. She called this multi-tasking and the other girls thought this was ingenious. Gail was divorced and a little bitter and relished having the use of a male slave. While her feet were soaking in my mouth she'd say things like: stop gagging, take it all, your saliva helps to keep my feet soft and smooth - keep going don't stop, and the like. All the girls commented on how marvelous it was to have a man sucking and licking their tired feet, and compared their different techniques in my use. it was absolute misery for me, once or twice a week going from one girl to the other sucking their feet for 3 hours, I didn't know how things could get worse for me. Then during a scrabble session, problably the sixth or seventh, Gail said to Maggie "It's my daughters 18th birthday on Saturday, and she's having a small get together at my house. Nothing too elaborate, just 3 or 4 of her friends. I'm ordering in some pizzas and even allowing them to have some beer. Maggie. I'm so proud of her, she's a wonderful young lady, and she's off to college soon. I'll miss her." Maggie said, "I know, I met her a couple of times at the office, and she's a great girl. I've got an idea, would you like to have Bob at your house on Saturday to help your daughter celebrate and entertain her and her friends?" "Wow, I never thought of that, that might be fun." said Gail. "Well, why don't you discuss it with her and let me know." Even I, at this stage was a bit shocked at my wife offering to "lend" me out to her friend's daughter for her birthday party. My life had taken a new low. All I could hope for was that Gail would refuse the offer, fearing her daughter was too sensitive to have a naked slave at her disposal. I sighed inwardly and hoped for the best.
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:42
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 8

It was the night after the scrabble night in which my wife had offered to lend me to Gail (my wife's coworker) for her daughter's 18th birthday celebration. Maggie was in an easy chair, feet bare, legs crossed. I was on my stomach, naked, up on my elbows, sucking her dangling foot. She was sighing and moaning, enjoying the efforts of my tongue and mouth. While sucking her foot she liked me to squirm my tongue in between her toes, which she said added to her pleasure and enjoyment. As I was doing this a car pulled up, we were expecting my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. One of many family night gatherings that I dreaded. The door was unlocked, and Mary, my mother-in-law, and Miriam, my sister-in-law entered. They had a couple of dvds and some snacks with them and Mary said "Maggie, I see you've got Bob where he belongs. How's his foot sucking tonight?" "Great mom, he's trained well and it feels wonderful." replied my wife. "That sounds good to me. I can't wait for my turn, and he better be up to form!" Mary said. "Me too. I'm gonna work that tongue of his to death!" said my sister-in-law, giggling. "Bob on your knees in front of the couch!" my wife ordered. And so as I crawled in front of the couch, Miriam popped in a movie, and my "family" took their seats. Mary in the middle, Maggie and Miriam on either side. Mary was first for her foot bath and said "Bob my feet are kind of hot, and sweaty, and feel sticky tonight. I want you to pay extra special attention to in between my toes and clean my feet up real good. Understand?" "Yes Your Highness." came my required response. She was right, her feet were smelly and dirty, and sweaty. So here I was once again, naked on my knees, my wife resting her crossed feet on my shoulder, her sister receiving a very demanding foot massage from me and my tongue working furiously in between her mother's toes. They were watching a movie while I was serving them and talking about my wife's offer to lend me to Gail for her daughter's party, the next day, Saturday. The movie (the first of two!) lasted 1 1/2 hours, during which time all three women switched places, so each could experience my different services. Of course all 3 were demanding and enjoyed my humiliation at their feet. After the movie was over while I was still sucking and licking my wife's feet she asked me "Bob how long has it been since you were milked?" It had been about 3 weeks and though I desperately wanted to cum, I could think of no greater humilitaion than to be "milked" in front of my in-laws in some humiliating fashion. Still I had to respond and answered "Three weeks Your Highness." Maggie said "Mom, Miriam, should we give Bob a milking?" "I don't know." said Miriam. "Tonight when he was sucking my toes, he stopped a couple of times just when I was enjoying it the most." and with an evil grin, looking directly at me she said "I think you should deny him for at least another month." After all she was a cruel girl, who enjoyed her power over me, and enjoyed making me suffer. "Mom what do you think?" asked Maggie. "I don't know dear, he's your husband, you decide." said Mary. "I know, we'll milk him, but make a game of it and we'll each use the crop on him!" my wife exclaimed. "The crop? That sounds like tons of fun, sign me up!" said my sister-in-law laughing. My wife explained the "milking game" to her family. I was required to worship one of their feet while stroking my cock, but forbidden to cum until Maggie allowed it. When I was getting close I would be required to move my hand away, still licking someone's foot of course, and one of them would crop my cock until it softened up! This would go on for however long they wanted to play the game, at which time i would cum and be forced to clean up my mess. They all thought this a marvelous fun idea for an evenings entertainment. Of course, my debasement, or feelings, were of no account. All that mattered was their enjoyment, amusement, and pleasure. Maggie removed my chastity device and my cock was free for the first time in 3 weeks. My mother-in-law sat on the easy chair and told me to work on the soles of her feet, paying special attention to sucking the balls of her feet, while I was milking. Miriam, practically salivating, asked to go first the with crop, and we started. I began licking the sole of Mary's foot and stroking my cock. Three weeks without an orgasm and it didn't take long for me to get close. Soon Maggie yelled "Bob stop! Miriam, use that crop and "soften" him up." They all laughed at this double meaning. "Bob don't you dare stop sucking the balls of my foot while being cropped. You hear me!" Mary demanded. "Yes Your Highness." Miriam let loose with a flurry of thwacks on my erect penis and twice got my balls as well, causing me to yelp in pain, and eliciting laughter from all three. However, Maggie told her to try to avoid my balls if possible. About 20 minutes into my "milking" after postions were changed the phone rang and it was Gail. Maggie quieted her mom and sister and stopped my "milking" while she talked to Gail. We heard her side of the conversation: "10am tomorrow? Ok. Ten hours? He can handle it and your daughter deserves it. Yeah he can help clean the house. Three guests plus you and your daughter? No that's not too much for Bob. I promise he'll be on his best behavior and totally obedient and subservient. I'll also send the crops and paddles with him tomorrow to add to the party's "fun". Ok I'll expect you at 10am tomorrow. Bye Gail. No, no need to thank me, my pleasure." "Bob get over here." Maggie said to me. She fastened my chastity device on, without fininshing my "milking" and said "Bob Gail will be here tomorrow morning and I expect you to obey her, her daughter and her guests, without question. No milking for you tonight, If I hear even one negative thing from Gail about you, my sister will get her wish and you'll remain locked up for another month! Am I clear?" "Yes your highness." I was dying inside, I was close to orgasm several times tonight. After 3 weeks without I needed the release, yet here I was locked up again and being lent out for a birthday celebration. And I had better perform flawlessly or go another month without release. My life had become a living hell. No matter to my wife, her mother, or her sister. In fact, they popped the second movie in and asked whose turn it was to use my mouth for a foot bath. Miriam was the lucky recipient and for the next 1 1/2 hours they enjoyed my slavish devotion while I wondered what tomorrow would be like.
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:43
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 9

It was Saturday morning around 9am. My wife and I were up for about an hour and it was a typical Saturday morning - so far. Maggie was relaxing in a big comfy chair nibbling on a piece of toast, watching the morning news, her legs stretched out and feet crossed at the ankles. As you may have guessed, i was serving her in some fashion. This morning she had me on my back, face up, directly under her feet, mouth wide open, lips covering my teeth. She forced the heel of her foot snugly in my mouth, crossed her feet and said "Bob, suck my heel and work your tongue around and soften it up. You haven't been spending much time on my heels lately and they've been getting a bit rough. Use your mouth like a foot spa on them and put some effort into it, and NO teeth. Do you hear me?" She already had the heel of her foot firmly planted in my gaping mouth, and I responded with my usual, "Yes Your Highness." as best as I could, though it came out muffled. She giggled and said "Hurry up, Gail will be here soon." So I sucked the heels of her feet, and soothed them with my tongue for the next 45 minutes or so, thinking about what lay in store for me the rest of the day. About 9:45am the doorbell rang and my wife shouted "Come on in, it's open." I was naked (except for my chastity device), on my back sucking my wife's feet, but it didn't matter. No thought was given to my embarrasment, humiliation, or feelings. Those I served were happy, even proud, to display their power over me to others. In walked Gail, and to my dismay, her daughter was with her. Gail said to my wife " Maggie, I see you've got Bob where he belongs. Maggie, you remember my daughter, Gina, don't you?" Maggie said "Of course, Gina you've grown into a beautiful young lady since I've seen you last, and happy birthday." "Thank you Mrs Smith." replied Gina. Maggie said, "Gina call me by my first name." "Okay Maggie. My mom told me all about your slave husband, but what I'm seeing is truly amazing." She was right of course. I was naked, on my back sucking my wife's feet, while the three women were conducting small talk. Just a slave husband, whose feelings mattered not at all. A slave, and foot cleaning machine was what I had become. To make it all the worse, I was on display to girl I had never seen, and later today, I would be serving her and her friends, also girls I had never met. "Bob, get up and greet our guests properly." ordered my wife. I got to my knees and crawled to Gail and her daughter and slavishly kissed their feet. "Mom this is sooo cool, you were right this is going to be a fantastic party today." exclaimed Gina. "Well, you have Maggie to thank for that." said her mom. Gina replied "Maggie thank you so much for lending us your slave today!" "My pleasure. Bob has been instructed to be on his best behavior and to obey you, your mom, and any guests at your party." Gail giggled and said "Maggie I know we're a bit early, but Gina couldn't wait to get started." My wife replied "No problem." She handed Gail a bag filled with the two riding crops, and the two paddles, and had me put on my apron so I wouldn't be naked when outside and walking to Gail's car. All three girls exchanged hugs, and Gail, Gina, and I walked to her car. Gail said, "Take that apron off, it's the last time you'll be wearing it till I return you to Maggie, and get on the floor in the back and lay down on your back." I did as I was told. I was naked on the floor in the back seat of Gail's car, the hump in the middle, painfully digging into my spine. Gail addressed her daughter and said "Gina, you haven't felt anything as heavenly as Bob's mouth and tongue worshipping your feet. Why don't you kick your shoes off, sit in the back, and have him service your bare feet? Plus I want Bob to get in the right frame of mind right away!" "Mom that sounds great and I can hardly wait to cool my tired feet off in his wet mouth!" So, for the next 25 minutes or so, during the ride to Gail's house, I licked and sucked Gina's feet. For her first time she actually was quite demanding of me and took to having a slave under her feet quite naturally. Of course no thought was paid to my discomfort or humilitaion. While my tongue was cleaning in between her toes, she and her mom were talking about my use for the next 10 hours or so. It was decided that I would clean their house when we arrived, then I would spend the afternoon worshipping mother and daughter's feet. When Gna's guests arrived,pizza and beer would be provided and favorite songs would be played. I, of course would be there as amusement, entertainment, and to provide pleasure for Gina and her guests. They talked of a mini "pedicure party", playing blind man's bluff, and other actions I would be required to perform, and punishment I was to receive. Soon, we arrived at Gail's house and I dreaded what lay ahead .....
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:45
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 10

We arrived at Gail's house and I stopped sucking Gina's feet, and we entered the house. I was naked (except for my chastity device) and I ran to the front door. It was so humiliating and embarrassing, being exposed, if only for a moment for the world to see. Mother and daughter laughed at my predicament and Gail deliberately fumbled with her keys to prolong my humilitaion. Once in side Gail said " Bob, we know all about your latest milking experience, and Maggie has told me that if I don't give her a favorable report on you, you will be denied for at least another month. Is that true?" "Yes Miss Gail." I replied. "Well then," she said, "This is how today is going to work. You are to obey myself and my daughter and her friends without question. You've had it pretty easy with Maggie. Today you will find out what hard work, service, and being a slave is all about. We will be treated like goddesses by you today. No name for you today, slave, dog, or boy is all you will be called. I don't want you off your knees, without our permission. Is that clear?" "Yes Miss Gail." "Good. There are cleaning supplies in the kitchen. Start with the bathroom upstairs, then get the downstairs bathroom, then the kitchen, finally dust, and vacuum the game room/basement, where my daughter's party will be. Get to it!" "Yes Miss Gail." I ran to the kitchen to get the suppplies and felt a sharp pain on my back. Gail had used the crop on me and said "Slave what are you doing off your knees?" I replied "Sorry Miss Gail." and dropped to my knees and crawled to the kitchen and grabbed the cleaning supplies and crawled upstairs and began my chores. All the while Gail's daughter, Gina, was laughing and taunting me to hurry up and do a good job. "Mom, this is going to be the best day of my life. My friends are going to flip out when they see, and get to use our slave." said Gina. "I hope so honey, by the way how was your foot bath in the car?" "Mom, you were right, it was heavenly, and truly felt fantastic." Gina said smiling. About 15 minutes into my cleaning of the upstairs bathroom, mother and daughter approached, riding crops in hand. Gail yelled "Boy, what's taking you so long!" Arms above your head!" Then, Gail cropped my back, while Gina cropped my chest (aiming for my nipples), all the while both women telling me to do a better job and speed it up. I gritted my teeth and held back tears until they stopped. Gail said "I want your chores done within an hour, by 12 noon. Then Gina and I will use that mouth and tongue of yours until her birthday celebration starts, and her guests begin arriving. And don't give me an excuse to use the crops or paddles on you, not that I need one, I quite enjoy it. Understand?" "Yes Miss Gail." So I worked like a mad man for the next hour crawling from bathroom to kitchen to game room cleaning them all. Finally with 2 minutes to spare I was done and crawled to Gail and Gina who were lounging in the living room. "All done Slave?" asked Gail. "Yes Miss Gail." I replied. "Good." she said. "Hands on your head." and with that, she gave me a viscious slap accross my face that knocked me over. "When addressing me or my daughter, don't you dare look us in the eye. Keep your eyes on our feet. Understand dog?" Rising to my knees, eyes lowered, holding back tears, I said "Yes Miss Gail." It was apparent, that Gail was a sadist who relished her power over me. My service today, was as much for her, as for her daughter's birthday celebration. It was clear that she was going to extract as much pleasure from me and cause me to suffer at her hands for the rest of the day. I had no choice but to endure, thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't her full time slave. My wife had lent me to them for the day as a present for her friend and her daughter. "Gina, honey, I've got an idea that might amuse you and your friends. Go get a few different colored magic markers from the drawer." "Sure mom." When Gina returned with the markers, Gail had me kneel in front of her and proceeded to do the following: She took a red marker and drew a circle around my mouth. On my forehead, in black marker she wrote "insert foot here" and drew arrrows from my forehead down both cheeks pointing to my mouth. Next on my chest, in black marker, she boldly wrote "slave" and under it in smaller lettering she wrote "foot cleaner". "Gina, what do you think of my art work?" asked Gail. "Mom, I love it. It kind of put's our slave in his place, and will let my friends know what he's here for." "Exactly my thoughts." said Gail. "Your guests won't be arriving until 4pm, that gives us about 4 hours to have our slave service and pamper our feet. What do you say honey?" "I say, what are we waiting for? Let's put him to work." said Gina, smiling. "Dog, open your mouth and start worshipping my daughter's feet. And do a good job. Do you here me!" "Yes Miss Gail." I cried plaintively. Gina kicked off her shoes and extended her bare stinky foot in front of my face and said "Slave I expect you to work hard at pleasing me. I don't even want to see you come up for air.' Both women giggled at this. "Use that tongue and get in between all my toes. What are you waiting for?" Get started. Oh, and no teeth, or it's the crop for you." "Yes Miss Gina." I replied. "That's telling him honey, Make sure he does it right, and if he's not, don't hesitate to correct him." said Gail. "Sure mom, you bet I won't." So I began what had become a daily, almost constant chore, licking, sucking, and worshipping a woman's foot. Only these two were a bit crueler and more demanding, if that's possible. Gina's foot was in my mouth (which was labeled "insert here" - to add to my humiliation). I was working my tongue all around her toes and in between, and she was sighing contentedly, almost purring. All the while she had the crop in her hand and was tapping it against her other palm. Suddenly she used the crop twice against the side of m y head and said "Boy, slow down with that tongue and work it DEEP in between each toe. Got it?" "Yes Miss Gina." While I was slaving away at her feet, I thought about being called "boy" by a girl half my age and what would happen later today when her friends arrived. Just more misery and debasement for me! About half an hour later, in a cheery, sing song voice, Gail announced "My turn!" "Okay mom, if you must." said her daughter laughing. "I must, I must." giggled her mom. It was a game to them. My sevice, humiliation, embarrassment, and their pleasure. One big game and amusement for them and unending service and misery for me! Gail jokingly said "Mmmmm, I'm not quite sure how this thing works. Oh I see now, it says insert here. Okay, let's see if this feet cleaning "thing" works." With that, she forced her large, wide, dirty foot in my mouth and ordered "Clean my foot dog." So, with her order to me, I sucked, licked and cleaned her foot for the next half hour. Her feet were disgusting and dirty, which added to my suffering and her enjoyment. When her half hour was up, I was ordered to clean Gina's other foot, and did so in earnest, fearing her crop. I don't know how such a young girl could be so cruel, and take so naturally to having another human being salvishly sucking her feet. She even said the following: "Mom, this is the best feeling and most fun ever. If we owned him full time I'd have him worshipping my feet non-stop all day and night. I don't think I'd let that tongue of his ever leave my feet!" Both mother and daughter smiled and sighed at this thought, wishing this were the case. Gail said "Gina, you'd have to share him with me, maybe 8 hours a piece each day." and they both laughed. I spent the next 2 hours alternating between mother's and daughter's feet, while they taunted me and occassionally cropped me to improve performance. 4pm came and I was escorted downstairs to the game room where the party would be. The room had a couch, some chairs, a few folding chairs, 2 tables, fridge, large screen tv, stereo, etc., Just a fun place to hang out. I was told to wait on my knees, in the center of the room, legs spread apart, hands on my head, on display. Gail and Gina went upstairs to await her guests while I waited for them below.
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:46
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 11

So here I was, naked, on my knees, legs spread wide, hands on my head, on "display". Though the air conditioning was on, I was sweating slightly. Probably from nerves, shame, embarrassment, and thinking of what was to come. I was in the middle of the room, the sofa directly behind me. The tv had some music videos playing, and one of the tables had snacks on it, such as chips and dips and the like. On another table were the 2 crops and the 2 paddles. I had overheard Gail tell Gina that in the fridge were sodas as well as a twelve pack of beer, and that pizza would be delivered shortly after her guests arrived. I'm sure all this stuff and the game room itself would make for a wonderful birthday celebration, but I had no doubt that I was the main attraction. I didn't know what to do. I had this problem before with my wife, her family, and scrabble nights. I wanted to run, but I had no where to go and the prospect of jail looming over me if I did. So once again, I had to grit my teeth, and take what these bratty 18 year olds would dish out to me. What's worse, they would be drinking, and this would lessen their inhibitions. It would be misery for me, naked in front of teenagers I had never met, and having to do whatever they demanded. But, I had no choice. Then I heard the doorbell ring, and Gina's guests arrived. Upstairs, Gina and her mom greeted Gina's three best friends. Their names were Ann, Kim, and Denise, they were all classmates, and would be heading off to college in a few short months. "Fantastic you guys could make it. I'm really happy to celebrate with my best buds!" exclaimed Gina. "We wouldn't miss it for the world." said Ann, and the other two nodded in agreement. All three girls had small gift wrapped birthday presents for Gina, as did her mother. Gina and Gail were barefoot, and Gail said "Girls I'm also very happy you could make it. Please remove your shoes and leave them at the front door, if you don't mind." "Sure Mrs. Conner, no problem, but I have to warn you, my feet have been in my clogs all day, and they might be a little bit smelly." said Denise giggling. "That's quite alright dear, I think you'll see that we have a solution for that today." replied Gail. All three guest gave her a questioning look, but removed their shoes. Denise wore clogs, barefoot, Ann wore sneakers with socks, and Kim wore sneakers without socks. Gail said "We have a very special surprise for you girls downstairs that I think you'll really enjoy. Gina, honey, why don't you take your guests to the game room while I order the pizzas, and I'll join you in a few minutes. Here, take my present with you and we'll open them all up before the pizza arrives, and then I'll get out of your hair and let you guys have some fun." "Sure mom, thanks, it sounds great. C'mon you guys, you won't beleive what's downstairs!" said Gina. Ann always the sarcastic one said "Gina, what do you have, a clown that makes balloon animals?" and everyone laughed. I heard them coming down the stairs and took a deep breath and braced myself. Gina led the way, followed by her three friends. Though I had been told not to look them in the eyes I couldn't help myself. No surprises, just three average looking girls, all barefoot, in jeans or shorts. What was shocking was the look on all three faces. Their eyes were practically bugging out of their heads, and all mouth's were wide open in disbelief. Though, I shouldn't have been surprised, I'm sure I presented quite the spectacle to the three teenage girls. Kim was first to speak: "Gina, what the hell is he doing here? I've heard of male strippers at bachelorette parties, but he's already naked. And what's he doing on his knees with his hands on his head? And what's that thing on his cock?" All three girls were dumbfounded and fired questions at Gina in rapid succession. "Slow down guys, I'll fill you in on everything in a second. But first, slave greet my guests properly, do you hear me?" said Gina. "Yes Miss Gina." came my anguished response. I crawled to each girl and planted a kiss on each of their feet, and crawled back to the center of the room. "Gina, what do you mean "slave" and what's that written on his forehead? And what's..?" Said Kim, before she was interupted by Gina. "Put my presents on the table near the crops and paddles, grab a seat and I'll tell you all about it." With that, Gina explained the situation to her friends, and what I would be required to do. "You mean he's actually his wife's slave, and she lent him to you for your birthday party?" How could she get away with that?" asked Denise. "Well," said Gina, "Maggie, the slave's wife, actually knows my mom from work and that's how I got to use him. I don't know how she got him to be her slave, he doesn't seem to enjoy it, but the benefits are fantastic. Speaking of which, boy, get over here and start massaging my feet, and don't stop for a second." Red faced, humiliated beyond belief, I crawled, naked, on my knees to Gina, who was sitting on the sofa, next to two of her friends, and began massaging her left foot. All three of her guests looked on in amazement. "Wow, he gives foot massages!" exclaimed Ann. "He does more than that, he has to do whatever we say. He hasn't had an orgasm in quite a while and if he doesn't please us, my mom will tell his wife and he has to go another month without!" said Gina. All three girls broke out in laughter over this and Denise said "He really IS a slave, I mean his wife even controls that. What do you call him?" "His name is Bob, but we call him slave, boy, dog, or anything we want! Dog start on my other foot." said Gina laughing. "Gina, what does insert here mean? I know it says foot cleaner on his chest, but he doesn't REALLY do that does he? He doesn't lick feet does he?" asked Ann incredulously. "Does he ever, and way more than that. And if you're not satisfied, or just for fun, that's what the crops and paddles are for!" said Gina. "This is frickin amazing" said Kim. "I still can't believe it. He has to do whatever we say. It's kinda like being a wealthy lady in ancient Rome and having slaves to obey your slightest whim. THIS IS FANTASTIC!" "I thought you guys would enjoy it. Who wants a foot massage next?" asked Gina. All three hands shot up. "Don't worry ladies, it's only 4:30 and we've got him till at least 8pm, everyone will have lots of turns and we're going to have a lot of fun, not so much for our slave, but who cares, and he better do a good job at pleasing us all. Slave start massaging Miss Ann's feet, and no slacking!" I shuffled over to Ann, who was sitting next to Gina, and began massaging her feet. She had large wide feet, bright pink polish on her toes, and an ankle bracelet on. Her feet were smelly and sweaty and she seemed to be a bit embarrassed by this. Gina said "Ann, just sit back and enjoy having a slave pamper your feet. No need to be self-conscious, he's just a slave, don't pay him any attention, unless of course, you want to give him some instructions or corrections." With that Gina went to the fridge, asked who wanted a beer, and handed out beers to all her guests. Ann, sipping her beer, and enjoying her foot massage, suddently said "Boy, use your thumbs on the soles of my feet, and use a little more pressure." Inwardly crying, I replied "Yes Miss Ann." Denise and Kim looked on somewhat in awe and amazement at their friend getting a foot massage by a naked man, twice their age, and obeying her every command. They also remembered hearing Gina say that foot massages were just the beginning, and couldn't wait for their turns to come. As I was finishing up on Ann's feet. Gail came down and said "Ann, I'm glad to see you're making good use of our slave. Hope you girls are enjoying the party, and as you can see, it is very special indeed. By the way, Gina, I called Maggie and she said we can have her slave till midnight!" "Mom, you are the best, thank you so much!" exclaimed Gina. "Ann, if you don't mind, I'd like to use the slave one last time before the pizza arrives, and I leave you girls alone." "Sure Mrs. Conner, he's all yours, and thanks for getting him to stay till midnight." said Ann. With that Gail sat down in a comfy chair and said "Dog on your back, face under my feet, be quick about it!" "My feet got a little bit dirty and dusty walking around barefoot and are in need of a cleaning. Slave use that tongue of yours on the soles of my feet. I don't want a speck of dirt on them when you're done. Do you hear me?" "Yes Miss Gail." I then crawled to Gail, got on my back, she lifted her feet up and I squirmed until my face was under them. She plopped one foot down in my mouth, the other resting on my forehead and told me to get started. Words can't describe my shame, plus instead of my ordeal being over at 8pm now I would have to suffer at the hands of these bratty teenagers for 4 extra hours! Denise said "Mrs. Conner, that looks wonderful, I still can't believe he's licking your feet!" "Denise, dear, you have no idea, but you'll soon find out. It feels heavenly, and I could have this go on for hours." responded Gail. Ann, Kim, and Denise, sipped beer, nudged each other and giggled at my debasement. They talked about what it must feel like using another human beings mouth to soothe your hot, tired, dirty feet. One thing they all agreed on, was that they couldn't wait for their turn. "Gina, honey, the pizzas should be here shortly, while the slave finishes up cleaning the soles of my feet, why don't you open up your presents?" asked Gail. "Great idea Mom." said Gina. She went to the table and began unwrapping her gifts. Kim, Ann, and Denise found it hard to take their eyes off me licking the bottoms of Gail's feet. They were still somewhat amazed at the scene. Soon enough though, with the help of a few beers, they would gleefully and wholeheratedly use and abuse me to the fullest. So, reluctantly, they watched Gina opening her gifts, a bottle of perfume, some scented bath oils, and a cute stuffed animal. All the while they were giggling and applauding the gifts, and I was on my back, Gail's feet on my mouth and face, getting the dirt and dust washed away by my tongue. Just another normal day in Bob's life. At last Gina opened her mother's present; It was a pedicure set, quite elaborate. "Thanks mom, we'll put this to good use tonight." laughed Gina. Her mom said, "I thought you would. Oh, I hear a car pulling up, it must be the pizza. I'll go get it. You girls have fun tonight, and don't hesitate to discipline your slave if he needs it." They all giggled and nodded affirmatively. With that, Gail went upstairs to get the pizza.
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:48
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 12 (Final Part)

All four girls were sitting on the sofa and I was on my back, being used as their footstool, when Gail came down with 2 pizzas. All the girls were drinking beer and hollered yeas when the pizzas arrived. I hadn't eaten in some time and my stomach growled. Of course, no thought was given to my hunger, and after Gail departed, the girls stepped on me to help themselves to pizza. They all returned to their seats and ate and drank while I was under their feet. Their feet were bare and smelly. They had been walking around barefoot since they arrived and they were sweaty, and had gotten dirt mixed in with the sweat. As they ate contentedly, they giggled and laughed at my predicament. Gina, it being her party, rested her feet on my face and mouth, her ankles crossed, heels digging painfully into my nose. The other three taunted and nudged my body with their feet. Ann, particularly liked to crush my penis and hear me gasp. She thought this was a blast and they all broke out in laughter. Soon enough they were done eating and all 4 girls grabbed another beer. Denise said "Gina, this is unbelievably cool. I can't believe we have use of an actual slave! He has to do whatever we say, I love it." Gina replied "I know, I couldn't believe it either when I first saw him sucking his wife's feet. But his slavery makes this the best birthday celebration ever!" All her guests nodded and voiced their agreement. Kim asked "What's next?" Gina said "My mom and I thought a game of blind man's bluff would be fun, but with a twist." Kim said "Sounds like fun, but what's the twist?" "Well" began Gina, "Our slave will first have to smell all our feet very deeply, one girl at a time. Then we will blindfold him and have him identify us by our foot smells. If he gets it wrong we paddle or crop his ass. What do you guys say?" "It sounds like a lot of fun! At least for us." said Ann giggling. I was on my back, all their feet resting on me as all this was being discussed. "Boy, on your knees, hands behind your back, in front of us!" ordered Gina. Once on my knees, naked and humilitated in front of these four bratty teenage girls, Gina stuck her foot out flat against my face, and ordered me to inhale deeply. Her feet, like all the others smelled really bad and I grimaced. They all noticed this and broke out in laughter, and Gina said "Slave I know our feet are kind of ripe and smelly, but your wife lent you to us for the day, and you don't get to decide whose feet you service, so get to it, deep breaths. Do you hear me?" "Yes Miss Gina." came my humiliated response. So, one by one I inhaled all their foot stench, the girls giggling and taunting me with comments the whole time, like: "Do my feet smell like roses? Is this better than the most expensive perfume? Breathe deeply slave and enjoy my exquisite aroma." Remember two of the girls were in their shoes barefoot before they arrived and my eyes were watering at the smell. They didn't care at all, and drank beer and enjoyed my suffering and debasement at their feet. After about 25 minutes I was blinfolded with an old stocking of Gina's and the girls whispered among themselves giggling. From behind me Gina said "One of us will put our feet flat against your face, take several deep whiffs and tell us whose feet you are smelling. Understand, slave?" "Yes Miss Gina." The first pair of feet assaulted my face and I guessed Miss Kim. Whack, Whack, Whack. Three hard swats with the paddle to my ass and I yelped and screamed. All the girls found this hilarious and rolled about on the floor laughing. The next pair of feet was placed roughly on my face and I guessed Miss Gina. There was a sigh of disappontment from the girls, I had guessed correctly. No matter, they were determined to have their fun, and this game went on for an hour. My backside was red and on fire when they were done. The girls' eyes were red from laughing so much and they all needed to use the bathroom. When they returned they all took their previous seats on the sofa and Gina announced it was pedicure time. Gina went to the table and fetched her pedicure kit and the girls oohed and aahed and said a pedicure party sounded great. "Slave." Gina said, "Before a lady gets a pedicure her feet need to be washed. There's no running water down here, so, I guess we'll have to use your mouth." The girls all clapped and giggled and nodded their approval. "Boy, on your knees in front of us." Gina continued, "You will use that mouth and tongue of yours on each of our feet one by one. I want you to spend 5-10 minutes on each foot. I want all our feet washed in your mouth. Each toe sucked, and licked in between, then suck the heel and soften them up for the pumice stone. Swallow whatever you find. I don't want any foot dirt on our freshly vacuumed floor. Understand?" "Yes Miss Gina." I replied. With that, she roughly forced her foot into my mouth and I began sucking and licking and cleaning her feet. As always, the taste was horrible and I involuntarily frowned. "Don't make that face." said Gina, "It should be an honor, washing my feet in your mouth." "Ladies, notice how he is working that tongue of his? Your turns are coming soon!" They all laughed and giggled and shouted hurry up, hurry up! I spent about 15 minutes on Gina's feet. During which time the girls would occassionally get up and dance to the music that was palying and from time to time swat my backside with a paddle and giggle. Ann's turn came next and as I was "washing" her feet in my mouth, she said "It's a very powerful feeling, having another human being wash your feet in their mouth. In between the toes and everything, so cool, it feels great. I feel like a queen! Queen Ann, ha, ha, ha. I spent about an hour cleaning the girls' feet. Really debasing and embarassing having to lick and suck clean, the feet of four tipsy, arrogant, bratty teenage girls, while they taunted me and giggled. But this was my life. "Okay," Gina said, "time for the pumice ladies. "Slave, on your back!" Once on my back in front of them on the sofa, Gina said "Open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out, and keep it flat and wide!" She rested one foot on my forehead and the other was hovering above my open mouth and extended tongue. She began using the pumice on the heels of her foot and snowflakes of dead skin began falling on my face, mostly landing on my tongue. "Don't you dare put that tongue back in your mouth until I tell you to. I don't want to dirty my carpet, that's what you are here for!" Gina spent the next several minutes filing away the rough spots on her feet, using my mouth as her receptacle. Her guests looked on in amazement at what was going on in front of them, and whispered and giggled to each other. Finally, she was done and gave me this one word command "Swallow." I did, and Denise changed places with Gina. All the other girls used the pumice on their feet over my extended tongue which began to quiver from the exertion. They just laughed and told me not to dare put it back in my mouth. After I was forced to swallow all the foot dirt, dead skin, toejam, etc. from these teenage brats, it was time to paint their toenails. They each selected a favorite color and I was ordered to apply it to their toenails. If I got any on their skin, I was paddled, and ordered to used my tongue and mouth to clean it off. Once each girls feet was done to their satisfaction, I had to blow on their toes until the polish was dry. It was nearing midnight, and I was truly exhausted, when Gail came down, threw my apron at me and said "Slave, time to get you back to your owner. I just got off the phone with her and she can't wait to have you start licking her feet. She also said that she may have her own party next Saturday night. Won't THAT be fun?" And looking at me with an evil smile, Gail said "Oh I almost forgot, I couldn't give Maggie a good report on you tonight. Gina told me you made faces when playing blind man's bluff. So I guess you'll have to go another month before your milking." And they all burst out laughing!

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl