Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: The Most Humiliating Defeat?
1. Milf- taking you to school 97 23.83%
2. BBW- being squashed under her weight 34 8.35%
3. Petite, really skilled 205 50.37%
4. Bigger, Stronger Amazon 49 12.04%
5. Oher:State what is. 22 5.41%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-Mar-18, 10:01
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What Would be the Most Humiliating Defeat?

I saw a pregnant woman the other day, and she looked like she was normally quite athletic. It got me thinking, If she wasn't pregnant, I would only be a little embarrassed to lose to her, but losing to her while pregnant would be very embarrassing. Pregnancy is portrayed as a time of vulnerability and struggle for women as they try to go through their day while carrying a baby. If a woman can beat you while pregnant, she could definitely beat you when not pregnant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-18, 13:18
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andithsmith [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I saw a pregnant woman the other day, and she looked like she was normally quite athletic. It got me thinking, If she wasn't pregnant, I would only be a little embarrassed to lose to her, but losing to her while pregnant would be very embarrassing. Pregnancy is portrayed as a time of vulnerability and struggle for women as they try to go through their day while carrying a baby. If a woman can beat you while pregnant, she could definitely beat you when not pregnant.
Losing to a pregnant woman would be incredibly humiliating! It is possible though, here is a real life story about a 10 week pregnant woman who had some kickboxing background beating a male thug:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The pregnant woman not only got the better of the man in a fight but left him injured and crying for mercy. She doesn't even look athletic.

I also remember seeing a video of an 8 month pregnant BJJ purple belt woman grappling some girl and to my surprise the pregnant woman was still easily dominating her opponent.

Do you think that the woman that you saw could defeat you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 15:49
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Losing to a pregnant woman would be incredibly humiliating! It is possible though, here is a real life story about a 10 week pregnant woman who had some kickboxing background beating a male thug:

The pregnant woman not only got the better of the man in a fight but left him injured and crying for mercy. She doesn't even look athletic.

I also remember seeing a video of an 8 month pregnant BJJ purple belt woman grappling some girl and to my surprise the pregnant woman was still easily dominating her opponent.

It's hard to say. She was heavily pregnant at that stage so i honestly doubt it at that time if it was a proper fight/wrestle/sparring session. As i have never actually fought a woman in real life, I cannot realistically rate my chances against her, but the fact that she looked athletic despite being heavily pregnant suggests that physically she was in top form, which would suggest trouble for me.
Old 03-May-18, 21:51
G-Force

Certainly puts a new spin on the old phrase "keep em barefoot and pregnant"...and kicking ass I do know that when my wife was such a few years back it didn't stop her from being physically active for most of that duration. Times have changed for sure. And now she is a kickass Milf. More power to all of them I say.
Old 03-May-18, 22:40
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I must admit I got hard watching that clip. The story sounds like something that only happens in a fantasy story from thevalkyrie.com. A career criminal finally being brought to justice by a smaller girl's feet which leaves him crying and broken on the ground when cops arrive.

Added after 10 minutes:

I think losing to an ex girlfriend who you dislike with her new boyfriend and your new girlfriend watching is the most humiliating defeat.

Last edited by qwertyuio; 03-May-18 at 22:40.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 23:50
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I think the most humiliating defeat is by 4. Bigger, Stronger Amazon.

Here's why.

1. It is humiliating even before the match begins on a psychological level. You are a man in the room with a woman who is much taller than you. She is also heavier than you and stronger than you. If she is a good, then she will let you know all those things. Media and society tells you that the man is supposed to be the stronger sex and you are now living proof that you are not the stronger person in the room.

2. If you are wrestling on the bed, an intimate place, you will not generate much leverage to stand any chance what so ever. You will be completely at her mercy where she can force you to say the most humiliating things for submission.

3. She can easily pick you up when she wants and how she wants. You will not lift her unless she allows you. Again making it clear that you are the inferior sex.

4. If you wrestle in a somewhat confined space you'll find yourself in headlocks where you'll be staring at female breasts. This will be a constant reminder that a woman is beating you up.

5. As you struggle with her weight advantage, you will become easier prey for her as the session goes on. Near the end you will be completely helpless, beaten, and humiliated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-May-18, 15:44
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andithsmith [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was heavily pregnant at that stage so i honestly doubt it at that time if it was a proper fight/wrestle/sparring session.
I should hope not! Talk about a situation in which the guy has everything going against him. If he's any kind of human being, he'll definitely be holding back, in fear of hurting her baby. Whether he's attacking her or shying away, he looks like the bad guy. Ugh.

At the same time, the stupidity of the pregnant woman who wants to wrestle.....whether sparring or fighting.....most likely indicates that a gal willing to take the risk of hurting her child makes it doubly hard for the guy to know what to do with her.

All it takes is one inadvertent knee to her midsection.......
Old 04-May-18, 20:56
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At the same time, the stupidity of the pregnant woman who wants to wrestle.....whether sparring or fighting.....most likely indicates that a gal willing to take the risk of hurting her child makes it doubly hard for the guy to know what to do with her.
This is the video of a pregnant woman grappling I talked about

I don't think that's particularly smart either.
Old 04-May-18, 23:48
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Others have said this, but to lose in your mid 20s to a 17-20 year-old girl that is anywhere near th realm of pretty and athletic would be the most humiliating - especially if she is a family member (in-law or blood), and other family is there to witness her beating you.
The Following User Says Thank You to MadGingerSwag For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-18, 01:15
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

My vote is for a women in a real wrestling match to take the man down, completely immobilize him, and then sit on his face at will. He must be trying his best and yet be completely helpless under her ass. She is both stronger than him and a much better fighter. She could smother him out at any time but prefers to keep him imprissoned under her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post: