Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-18, 20:36
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I like the idea of a"who has more orgasms" competition, I can see a problem. Men usually cum far too quickly compared to a woman because they can't match a woman's endurance. So, I guess the man will cum first, lose his erection and thus the woman's stimulation. Therefore the man would win by default, being the only one to orgasm. Even so, we all know that women can orgasm many, many times and men can never match them on that score. Nice idea though.
Yeah, that is true. But I mean, the woman can last more "rounds" than the man, we all know it. Even compare how many orgasms (real orgasms, not just cumming) can a man and a woman have through masturbation (yes, just masturbation) and the woman will probably win without effort. And she can go on, and on and on if she is really aroused. The man will come 4 or 5 times and that would be all. But the woman, she can have as many orgasms as she wants. That's the power of the pussy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-18, 13:46
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, that is true. But I mean, the woman can last more "rounds" than the man, we all know it. Even compare how many orgasms (real orgasms, not just cumming) can a man and a woman have through masturbation (yes, just masturbation) and the woman will probably win without effort. And she can go on, and on and on if she is really aroused. The man will come 4 or 5 times and that would be all. But the woman, she can have as many orgasms as she wants. That's the power of the pussy.
You are quite right, in a masturbation contest it would be....well, no contest. The woman would win easily because, as you aptly put it, she has more "rounds" than the man. When it comes to orgasm rate, a woman is like a machine gun while a man is like a one shot flintlock musket.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 01:38
Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,421 Times in 451 Posts

I really like the third gif from the very first post. Her expressions portray a woman who is completely in control. I love the way she smiles as he cums inside of her. Honestly though, the best part of that gif is when she relinquishes her grip on his manhood by raising herself up and lets the man's dick flop back. The way his cock suddenly jumps upward afterward as if it were defeated or yearning to get back inside of her really adds to the female empowerment.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-18, 14:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really like the third gif from the very first post. Her expressions portray a woman who is completely in control. I love the way she smiles as he cums inside of her. Honestly though, the best part of that gif is when she relinquishes her grip on his manhood by raising herself up and lets the man's dick flop back. The way his cock suddenly jumps upward afterward as if it were defeated or yearning to get back inside of her really adds to the female empowerment.
I think his cock suddenly jumping up looks like it's final death throw. Incidentally, in France the male orgasm is sometimes referred to as "the little death".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-18, 03:50
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

More gifs of female eternal sexual superiority!

1st picture: Two girls too much for a weak dick!
2nd picture: The man tried to dominate and ends up losing!
3rd picture: The dick cries semen and the pussy wins!
4th picture: It's almost over for him! She's about to get his second orgasm... (2-0)
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2.gif (1.58 MB, 289 views)
File Type: gif 3.gif (1.80 MB, 306 views)
File Type: gif 6.gif (1,012.0 KB, 376 views)
File Type: gif over for him.gif (916.1 KB, 625 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-18, 09:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

4th picture: It's almost over for him! She's about to get his second orgasm... (2-0)
Talking of machine guns, in the 4th picture she is taking him at a furious speed as he lays helpless beneath her on the brink of defeat. Love it.
Thanks for posting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-18, 14:14
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Outstanding gifs, and comments. The second wonderfully illustrates that it isn't the position that defines submission; if anything it's MORE dominant to take the "submissive position" and still easily prove to be too much! The comment on the 3rd gif is powerful, and the fourth? Wow. His expression, the strain, as she wrings him out, inexorably... that is fantastic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 13:52
Last Achievements

Picture 1: A confident, almost mocking look as she drives him towards the edge. His defeat is imminent and she knows it.

Picture 2: Knowing her victory is complete , she pulls herself off of the conquered penis that is still helplessly pumping out the evidence of it’s own defeat.

Picture 4: The moment of utter defeat, his erection collapses and dies.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Defeat-1.gif (418.7 KB, 405 views)
File Type: gif Defeat-2.gif (483.6 KB, 425 views)
File Type: gif Defeat-4.gif (1.87 MB, 289 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 15:03
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Picture 1: A confident, almost mocking look as she drives him towards the edge. His defeat is imminent and she knows it.

Picture 2: Knowing her victory is complete , she pulls herself off of the conquered penis that is still helplessly pumping out the evidence of it’s own defeat.

Picture 4: The moment of utter defeat, his erection collapses and dies.
All fantastic!

If i become a boor, commenting on too many of these, i apologize... with the first clip, I love her amused smirk/smile, she KNOWS he's got no shot, its inevitable, and she's gotten him there easily. He's hanging on for dear life and she's casually, methodically conquering him. Awesome!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 15:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All fantastic!

If i become a boor, commenting on too many of these, i apologize... with the first clip, I love her amused smirk/smile, she KNOWS he's got no shot, its inevitable, and she's gotten him there easily. He's hanging on for dear life and she's casually, methodically conquering him. Awesome!
Please don't apologise for commenting, you are not being boorish. It's good that we can share thoughts and feelings about subjects on this forum. It reminds us that we are not alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post: