Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-19, 16:19
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Discussion turns into a play fight

I like how that says "competitive" but is clearly anything but that.
Old 08-Jul-19, 18:58
Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

True. Nothing with Mark (or Summer for that matter) is actually competitive. I am pretty sure that is the title of the clip. I don't think I would have named it that otherwise.
Old 08-Jul-19, 23:17
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had never seen it myself Before she did it to him. Think she just was being creative. But it was a funny sight. To explain it better. She sat on his chest in a figure four and then she stretched her upper body out and touched the floor with her hands. Then she used her arms, hips and this to drag him towards her befor she sat heavily down on him and choked him until he almost passed out.

I have had her to do this to me. And its really weird feeling being dragged around like that. Especially if she choked me unconscious everytime she sits down.
It must be a weird feeling, and you say she choked you unconscious everytime she sat down? It's very hot to watch, very dominating.

Thanks for elaborating moc4a, and thanks to you and girlfriend for all the other posts and experiences that you guys share - I look forward to the next ones!

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My own gf actually used this kind of move on me very recently. It’s not a move she busts out often, and I usually have to be pretty gassed out for her to be able to pull it off, but when she does do it it’s mind-blowing.

I remember seeing this move in a video many years before experiencing it myself, and I remember thinking how ridiculous it seemed. I thought what was supposed to be happening was the woman was dragging the man’s entire bodyweight along just by the neck, which just sounded ridiculous. Now that I’ve had it performed on me, I know that’s not exactly the case.

From my experience, when my girlfriend uses this move on me, she’s not legitimately pulling my entire body weight around the floor using just her legs, even though it may look that way. It’s more like if a woman has secured that much of a commanding grip on your head and face like that, then the rest of your body has no choice but to follow wherever she decides to drag you. She begins to drag your head one way, and your arms and legs instinctually cooperate, flailing and squirming to drag the both of you the rest of the way. Very reminiscent of a horse following it’s reigns.

It’s not a conscious decision in your head of “Oh I should cooperate with her movement and bring my body along this way so I don’t injure my neck,” it’s really more of a instinctual thing that your body knows it NEEDS to obey and follow along (I think many judo throws have this same kind of philosophy behind this).

It’s a super primal and overwhelming feeling of helplessness and submissiveness when you get caught in this. Whenever she catches me like this, my girlfriend loves to just parade me in circles around the living floor which really emphasizes her dominance and the power she has over me in that moment. Once she gets bored of that, she always likes to roll to her back to finish me off in a front headscissor or figure four.

They really need a name for this kind of seated-figure-four-dragging-you-across-the-floor move. Maybe having an official name for this move would make it appear in mixed wrestling videos more often
Thanks for sharing your experience, that's amazing! You're a lucky guy
It makes sense that if she has her entire lower body wrapped around your neck (as you say a 'commanding grip') that if she moves somewhere you'd HAVE to follow just to avoid the (possibly severe) injury that could happen..thanks for confirming that. Such a dominant move, being dragged by your neck around the room, by her legs - she takes you wherever she wants.

In the video I saw, the guy starts yelling out (almost screaming) when the lady started doing it, like it was painful...is it? Or did he just freak out (or fake it) or maybe he didn't start moving fast enough..

And I totally agree, it needs a name! And more appearances in mixed wrestling vids. Thanks again.

Last edited by Ridethewave; 08-Jul-19 at 23:17.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ridethewave For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-19, 08:28
Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26 Points: 3,896, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridethewave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It must be a weird feeling, and you say she choked you unconscious everytime she sat down? It's very hot to watch, very dominating.

Thanks for elaborating moc4a, and thanks to you and girlfriend for all the other posts and experiences that you guys share - I look forward to the next ones!

Added after 8 minutes:

Thanks for sharing your experience, that's amazing! You're a lucky guy
It makes sense that if she has her entire lower body wrapped around your neck (as you say a 'commanding grip') that if she moves somewhere you'd HAVE to follow just to avoid the (possibly severe) injury that could happen..thanks for confirming that. Such a dominant move, being dragged by your neck around the room, by her legs - she takes you wherever she wants.

In the video I saw, the guy starts yelling out (almost screaming) when the lady started doing it, like it was painful...is it? Or did he just freak out (or fake it) or maybe he didn't start moving fast enough..

And I totally agree, it needs a name! And more appearances in mixed wrestling vids. Thanks again.
Well in my case, it's definitely not comfortable, but I wouldn't really describe it as painful the way my girlfriend does it. She is usually in a very playful/flirty mood by the time our matches progress to the point where this move is used, so her movements for dragging me around by the neck are more slow and sensual, as opposed to a sudden jarring pull to roughly yank me around. Instead of that, she'll rather gently tug in one direction to give the rest of my body time to awkwardly scramble and catch up to our new destination. It's kind of a playful "I know you have no choice but to follow along, so I don't really NEED to make it hurt yet "

I suppose if the woman wants to, she could easily make this hold very painful. Whatever video you saw this move from could easily be legitimate pain and panic from the victim... but many videos out there do tend to have the guy ham it up a lot for the camera, so that's always a possibility too.

I hope I don't need to find out how painful the hold can be the hard way, to be honest. The fact that she doesn't even need to make it painful for me to obey makes it even more exhilarating, in a way.

I feel like there are very similarly-unnamed moves that I've either seen only once in some long lost video, or even experienced myself but never seen elsewhere. I am always on the lookout for videos showing these unusual moves or text descriptions of moves fitting what I've seen. I have kind of been wanting to start a thread in the discussion forums about these rare, unusual moves. One such thread probably already exists, but I haven't checked.
The Following User Says Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-19, 00:23
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

How painful it is depends. To be dragged around that way is not that painful in my opinion. But i do feel humiliated. The choke i the mounted triangle is not painful either. But sometimes its quite scary to be knocked out and then wake up while being dragged around Before she repeats the choke out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-19, 16:23
Points: 4,438, Level: 28 Points: 4,438, Level: 28 Points: 4,438, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Awesome story Moc4a!! You are lucky to have a girlfriend like that Do you have anymore stories you would like to share? Some of the best storys i have seen on this forum. Nice pics btw