Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Apr-19, 15:39
Points: 2,189, Level: 19 Points: 2,189, Level: 19 Points: 2,189, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Rage (my recommendation and story)

I want the share with you a wonderful experience that i had a two mounts ago.

I am from Tel-Aviv and it was my 4th time in wrestling. all the previews 3 was with local wrestler. better or less.

At this time i met Rage. from the moment i saw she going to come to my place i wait for that with big expectation. beacause she was one of my most favorite and adorable wrestlers(ok. now she is the most) her beauty(she really really beautiful) and budy and the style and how she controlled her victims in her movies made me a big fan of this girl.

But i didnt ready for what she gave to me in her visit. its began from the mails before she arrived. she was so kind. and at the same time she was sure that she would beat me and humiliating me so easily with so nunshalunt confidence. and it was so attractive and powerfull. its freak me out.
we made semi-competitive session because she had a knee injury but it did not matter.

i am avarge guy. so i cant know what will happen to those who have fight skills but she totaly controled me. and somehow she was the first (from wrestlers and BDSM queens) that make me feel in real and so strong that i am her toy.and that she enjoy from this.and feel like i am totaly being to her mercy.

I suggest a little role play for the session and she was there. but it feel so real. and her beauty and strength not only feel real. its only was real. semi-competitive or not- i found myself defeated and humiliated time after time. and she is not even make a big effort.

My biggest memory of this dream-hour was in the end of the session when she gave me a little hug and i collapsed on my knees without any thinking to kiss tha ground that she standing on. i didnt plane that or something. its just happened. and it was the the first time in my life I had experienced something like that. wow.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nir26 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-19, 09:36
Temporary group
Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage reviews

Hi to All of you,
I had the chance and the pleasure to meet Rage for a session last week in Lyon.

I will not be able to explain how wonderful it was but I will try my best.

First communication was great and easy. Rage was nice by answering question and giving right information always being friendly.
When I arrived at the meeting point she was right on time and welcome me, then we went to her flat. It was a really nice flat with mats already prepared.

Let me being honest I was amazed by how Rage looks nice and how sweet she is. I felt very confortable.

let's talk about serious thing.
we both kneel on the mats facing each other. Then I asked her if she wanted me to resist and she said yes do your best just take care of my knee. ( of course I have no intention to hurt her but I would apy double attention to her knee). When we started I really....but damn really did my best but was completely weak compare to her technique. in less than 2 minutes I was already tapping. It was incredible how she could easy toy with me even if I was trying to escape. She knows exactly how to hold you down without giving you a chance to escape, every attempts was just a step to be more exhausted. She scissored me in every position and oh my god..... her scissors are amazing, so cute but so deadly!!!! I really felt that she can make me pass out or even kill me any time she wants but you can be fully confident she knows what she is doing and she is taking care of her prey. Let me be honest, I like facesiting and with a beautiful woman like rage you can only love it but I always tought that facesit is just a play hold where guy below let the girl do it and can move away anytime he wants..... FALSEEEE!!! Rage schoolgirl pin me and then she take my arms and pull them up over my head. she then sit on my face and block my arms with her knees. I had no way to escape and I was honestly doing my best, moreover it was a really thight facesit and I was not able at all to breathe. Then Rage decided to count to 10... no matter I was tapping she was countinuing up to 10...that was just amazing but also only the first 1 of a long list. She facesat me many times and it was always as humiliating and incredible at the same time how easy it was for her. When I was completely exhausted but for real,... she started to force her toes in my mouth and to kiss her feet. That was amazing because even if I like kissing feet I had really not the possibility to do anything else she really took the control and force her toes in my mouth without letting me breathe; then kissing then forcing all her toes at the same time deep in my mouth and then kissing......

Rage you were wonderful and really the best moment of my life. My only regret was that I had only 1h ( but I'm sure I will die before the second hour ) You are not a clock watcher and you are a really good person. I'm really happy to had the chance to meet you and I hope that I will have this chance again.

PS: Warrior was there too, for the guys who want to meet her I can tell you that she is also a very nice person, very cute too. We spend 5 minutes discussing all 3 together and they are really nice women.

enjoy
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to osram For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-19, 19:24
Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16
Last Achievements

has anyone emailed Rage about her UK tour next month? I sent her an email almost a week ago with all the information she requests on her wb270 page about a session in September and I've yet to get a response. Don't want to pester her if she's busy, just wondering if anyone else has had anything confirmed yet?
Old 21-Aug-19, 22:36
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornringfinger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
has anyone emailed Rage about her UK tour next month? I sent her an email almost a week ago with all the information she requests on her wb270 page about a session in September and I've yet to get a response. Don't want to pester her if she's busy, just wondering if anyone else has had anything confirmed yet?
I haven't emailed her recently but she tweeted about being behind on UK emails. I'm sure she'll get to your email soon. I've email her before and she is good on emails.
Old 26-Aug-19, 12:32
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't emailed her recently but she tweeted about being behind on UK emails. I'm sure she'll get to your email soon. I've email her before and she is good on emails.
I also haven't heard anything back from her, I've been tempted to send her another email or tweet her, but I also don't want to seem to pester her.
I expect she got a lot of emails about it, we have quite a large scene in the UK, this is her first visit and she is probably more popular than we can imagine.

Every time she posts her travel plans I check budget airlines flight prices to those places. I would love to session with her.

Hopefully we get our replies soon
Old 30-Aug-19, 21:11
Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Rage reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She has replied to mine so I'm sure she'll get to others (May already have done)

Personally, I'll be looking forward to seeing her in person

Also, those reviews of sessions with Rage were great to read
The Following User Says Thank You to aid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-19, 18:19
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Today i had a session with Rage, my first session ever. She was really nice and welcoming since the first contact by emails, she really made it comfortable for me. We met at the place she picked, she made sure it was easy to reach with the local subway system. I was clearly embarrassed so the first thing she did was to hug me, I sure didn't expect that, I prepared myself for a firm handshake! She was already prepared, with music, outfit and mat all ready. We agreed to competitive and domination after her obvius victory. It was a vicious beatdown, I was ready to lose but not so hard. I had a few kg of advantage, as if it would help me. She's very skillfull, she easily used a lot of holds on me while i was trying to do something and in the mean time she did not lose the chance to mock me (as we agreed, of course). Transitions, submissions, holds, pins, she was really too much for me. Here's one thing I'll make sure to remember for a while, she trapped me in a triangle , but i managed to keep my arm inside it and i was crouched, I thought I could escape. The exact moment I almost managed to break it, she lowered her legs, trapped me in a bodyscissor for a few moments, that got me on the ground and she used the momentum to mount on me viciously, then she squeezed my head a bit just to let me raise my arm, she istantly grab it and switched to armbar, I managed in a desperate final effort to grab my own wrist with the other hand, just for her to start choking me with her feet. I had to tap out,all within a few seconds. I had BJJ experience a lot of time ago, I didn't think to be able to submit her but i hoped to at least give her some effort. Nope! I think she got me at least 10/15 times in 20 minutes. It seems like she could go on like forever, i had to surrender and she started posing on me and dominating me. She has a peculiar victory pose and she likes to flex like there was an audience watching. So humiliating! I was so beat that i had to interrupt the domination, her headscissor is a man-killer, i can assure that! I thought she could easily knock me out with that. I prefered to chat a bit for the last 10 minutes while i recovered some stamina. I still had to go home somehow! She was really nice yet again, like, it seemed she wasn't faking interest and we had a nice chat. She even shared a bit of her own story. I booked for an hour, i left after an hour and a quarter. She isn't strict with the time limit and she made sure to have a few time between sessions. She allowed me to use the shower, i took my time and then we parted ways. If she travels around your place, i definitely suggest you to email her. She's arranging a nice travel plan within the globe!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-19, 18:34
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemnas19 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Today i had a session with Rage, my first session ever. She was really nice and welcoming since the first contact by emails, she really made it comfortable for me. We met at the place she picked, she made sure it was easy to reach with the local subway system. I was clearly embarrassed so the first thing she did was to hug me, I sure didn't expect that, I prepared myself for a firm handshake! She was already prepared, with music, outfit and mat all ready. We agreed to competitive and domination after her obvius victory. It was a vicious beatdown, I was ready to lose but not so hard. I had a few kg of advantage, as if it would help me. She's very skillfull, she easily used a lot of holds on me while i was trying to do something and in the mean time she did not lose the chance to mock me (as we agreed, of course). Transitions, submissions, holds, pins, she was really too much for me. Here's one thing I'll make sure to remember for a while, she trapped me in a triangle , but i managed to keep my arm inside it and i was crouched, I thought I could escape. The exact moment I almost managed to break it, she lowered her legs, trapped me in a bodyscissor for a few moments, that got me on the ground and she used the momentum to mount on me viciously, then she squeezed my head a bit just to let me raise my arm, she istantly grab it and switched to armbar, I managed in a desperate final effort to grab my own wrist with the other hand, just for her to start choking me with her feet. I had to tap out,all within a few seconds. I had BJJ experience a lot of time ago, I didn't think to be able to submit her but i hoped to at least give her some effort. Nope! I think she got me at least 10/15 times in 20 minutes. It seems like she could go on like forever, i had to surrender and she started posing on me and dominating me. She has a peculiar victory pose and she likes to flex like there was an audience watching. So humiliating! I was so beat that i had to interrupt the domination, her headscissor is a man-killer, i can assure that! I thought she could easily knock me out with that. I prefered to chat a bit for the last 10 minutes while i recovered some stamina. I still had to go home somehow! She was really nice yet again, like, it seemed she wasn't faking interest and we had a nice chat. She even shared a bit of her own story. I booked for an hour, i left after an hour and a quarter. She isn't strict with the time limit and she made sure to have a few time between sessions. She allowed me to use the shower, i took my time and then we parted ways. If she travels around your place, i definitely suggest you to email her. She's arranging a nice travel plan within the globe!
Sounds awesome! I'm just in the middle of setting up a session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for a few weeks time in London. Hopefully we get something sorted. I may only get the one chance and she sounds like an absolute "must session!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-19, 02:03
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds awesome! I'm just in the middle of setting up a session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for a few weeks time in London. Hopefully we get something sorted. I may only get the one chance and she sounds like an absolute "must session!"
Absolutely, i booked another session for today with her, i could not lose the chance, i enjoyed it too much. This time i put a bit more effort, of course the result didn't change. I managed to get her on the ground with a choke, i wasted a lot of stamina trying to submit her but she really could take it. When she freed herself she made me pay for it and she choked me out with a reverse headscissor, it was really too much. Next thing I remember is me on the ground with her looking at me while smiling, and she went like : "Oh you passed out for like 2 seconds, so cute". She's not just strong, she's even fast. I freed my self from a triangle, falling backwards, in a blink of an eye she was already into me, i couldn't believe it! The one thing i truly loved, it's the laughing. We laughed so hard together, I decided to play along her verbal abuse (as i asked) and to respond and we laughed so much,the both of us. She's good at forming bonds, she even cared to remember what i told her during our first session. I will really treasure this experience with her, hoping she'll come back in an year.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xemnas19 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-19, 21:11
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

So...Rage

Where to start!

Firstly, what a lovely, lovely person. Met her tonight at Monica's, and there were quite a few people there leftover from the f v f event today, so that made me nervous! She instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease though and we went upstairs to a new private room.

After formalities (paying and talking about the session), we began...I asked for a fantasy domination session with emphasis on scissors, facesitting, feet smothers, and a knock out.

She delivered in spades! She grabbed me and threw me to the ground immediately, and did not let up from there. She flowed from move to move, keeping me in each hold for a lengthy period of time, alternating between controlling me and putting on the squeeze! And boy can she squeeze. One of the strongest scissors I've ever experienced! A few seconds pressure in her headscissors and you are going to la la land if you don't tap!

She loves to tease, humiliate and look you right in the eyes whilst putting on the hurt. I lost count of the amount of times I'd be trapped, looking up into her beautiful, gleeful face.

At one point, after I literally screamed out a submission, she turned around, sat on my face with her feet wedging my face up there, and said something along the lines of 'are you trying to get one of the girls downstairs to help you, because you screamed so loud! You're my little damsel in distress aren't you! I have to shut you up with my ass!

She loves to use her feet, and trapped me in numerous foot smothers and foot chokes. Her ankle chokes had me tapping in split seconds! She also did that infamous reverse headsit with her ass forcing my face into her feet, and she kept me there for a good 5 minutes, whilst spanking my bum!

The room was pretty warm, so the entire session was sweaty and slippy from the off, and it was so so sexy! Rage said she loves being sweaty, so loved every second!

I was also forced to alternate between licking her sweaty feet and sucking her toes. Didn't complain! It meant that whilst she was forcing her feet on me, at least I wasn't being nearly decapitated or choked to oblivion!

Another thing Rage was superb at was pushing my limits - i.e ignoring my taps for a couple of panic inducing seconds at a time! There were 3 or 4 times I almost thought I was gonna die, and all I could hear was Rage crooning 'awww come on princess you can take a few more seconds!'

At another point in the session, she had me pinned hard -in a tight schoolgirl pin with her thighs enveloping my face. She reached across and grabbed her water bottle, had sip and then asked if I'd like some. I grunted a yes, and she smirked and poured a little water out onto my big red face, before shifting up and smothering me again in a forward facesit.

I passed out for a few seconds towards the end of the session, in a reverse facesit/scissor. Literally it took about 3 or 4 seconds! Came around to Rage smirking at me before rubbing her feet in my face one last time.

She did a victory pose (foot on chest then on face) then got up and laughed as I tried to get up but just collapsed in a sweaty, fat puddle. I literally couldn't move for a few minutes, I was so exhausted!

Back in my hotel room a short walk away, and typing this with a big grin on my face, but feeling absolutely shattered as well!

For those in the UK, apart from this tour, I think Rage is also planning / hoping to come back again in mid/end november and hopefully sometime in February!

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] was it fightpulse in which Rage rose to prominence? If so, well bloody done! I don't believe the session I've just had!

I left this tweet at the end of the session and stand by it.

Thank you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: