Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-19, 22:50
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,425 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Only men die :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawney5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do we have an update on this, as this looks super hot...
Hey there,

This story right here is still in progress. It was supposed to be the opening chapter to my "Latrocinium" series but I might use another story instead to begin. I'm slowly working on a lot of other material right now. I love writing these stories but my time is just very limited at the moment.

The Latrocinium series will probably have to be rewritten. The story as of right now is very broad and amorphis. I'm thinking about rewriting it into a more centralized storyline to make it flow better. My priority right now is my "Batman" femdom story where the female villains of Gotham kill off their male counter parts before moving to take over the city. The first part of that story is already posted in the Female Domination Story section of the forum- it is called "Catwoman Murders the Riddler". A few members of the forum really liked it and I promised that I would work on the sequel for them as a priority.

Thanks for the interest, hopefully by the end of this year, I will have a lot more time to finish all of my stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-19, 22:24
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to pincopallo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-19, 18:26
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In Islam, there are apparently beliefs by the hardliners of the religion that the archangel Gabriel vanished when one of Muhammad's wives took off her veil in the presence of Gabriel. Some believe that the meaning to this story is that a woman's beauty is sinful and even dangerous and that is why Gabriel vanished. I inquired about this story when I was in college taking religion class and the Muslim speaker vehemently denied that this is what the story meant but the fact remains that others hold that belief.
I'll be carful where you get these sources from some are just idiots
Old 05-Sep-19, 22:40
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty much all of the adults in my life - my parents, family friends, even teachers. When I was in grade school and we would line up to go somewhere, it was very common for the teachers to let the girls line up first. Ladies first was basically a rule. Going into Middle school and highschool, I remember instances of multiple classes gathering in one room for some events. If there weren't enough seats and some of the girls were left standing or sitting on the floor, a teacher would often ask some of the boys to give up their seats.

I grew up in the south and that sort of chivalry is more common there I think.
It definitely is more common, particularly on the subject of male expendability. I know some southern men who go quite far with their views: - they tended to believe in male leadership of the family, but male expendability with their wives and therefore fantasised about making a baby and then their wives bringing about their end in the saddle (coming and going) by needle. As a joke, one wrote to his congressman suggesting that this be made legal in exchange for abortion being illegal, to make a point, reasoning that a man is able to defend himself, whereas a baby is completely defenseless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi All

Been a long time lurker here with My bf, we occasionally comment in some of the lovely threads on here.
After some talking we wanted to extend our infatuations with the community here!

To keep it short: Has anyone else noticed or enjoys that mostly/sometimes very often only male characters die in movies/tv shows/ video games?

I was not explicitly aware of this for most of My life, until My bf had pointed it out and expressed that it excited him in many ways. He (we both do) enjoys the idea that Women are special and sacred and males are disposable and expendable.. its tied into a lot of our foreplay, and is an erotic source for fantasy for us.

Its bizarre, and apologies if this offends some of you- we don’t wish violence or suffering on anyone!! Just fantasy

Anyway, would love to discuss this further with you all and hopefully share stories/fantasies and material on the theme

***Also apologies if this isn’t the correct forum- we chose “Art” because this relates to a more general discussion of representations in movies, tv, etc..
Yes, there is nothing sexy about the woman dying in that way. It is particularly so when a woman does the deed when he is in the saddle and he has made a baby, meaning his lineage is prolonged. This is an expression of his chivalry. Expendability is discussed a lot here: - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to HughJass For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-19, 11:45
Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21 Points: 2,631, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Yes, I've noticed it too and it's only natural that it's portrayed like this. Women have always been natural survivors.

After they spread they seed, men have pretty much done their duty.
Old 18-Sep-19, 21:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Something that first tipped Me off to this when I was very young was the first Jurassic Park (and the others that followed) but only males get eaten, Women and children always get spared and get away
Up until the first Jurassic World there were no Female deaths in the entire franchise - and that disruption caused quite a stir, with many articles complaining about how gruesome and drawn out it was. Ironically none of these articles have had problem with male characters who suffered brutal and undeserved fates prior or after (the newest one- a terrible movie, rightfully went back to the theme of only male characters die- even the evil new dinosaur who is explicitly referred to as a male (all other JP dinosaurs are Female) gets the same treatment).
Oh I've noticed this as well while watching Jurassic Park! All the victims were male and had gruesome deaths. Like always, it shows that in situations of dangers, men are expendable.
Old 26-Sep-19, 03:30
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is an expression of his chivalry. Expendability is discussed a lot here: - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a really interesting and informative article, I like how it addressed the pros and cons to the phenomenon and didn't condemn or promote it in any explicit way. Its nice that this is something many people have observed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTTW [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh I've noticed this as well while watching Jurassic Park! All the victims were male and had gruesome deaths. Like always, it shows that in situations of dangers, men are expendable.
Im not complaining! I wish more movies had examples like this franchise!
Old 05-Feb-23, 19:44
Last Achievements

I believe this theme is also explored because only men dying won't shock any audiences as that is what happens naturally in societies. In almost all countries it's near 100% certain men will die first.

It's quite usual to find families where you have entire generations of widows. I know one where the great-grandmother is currently 105 and has outlived her husband by 67 years so far. Her 4 daughters have all been widows for 20+ years (2 of them twice). The 10 granddaughters are all widows too, the husbands not having lived beyond 65.

You need to go to the great-granddaughters generation to find any men in the family.

The great-grandmother, at that age, still jokes she has known where her husband has been all the time for the past 67 years. One of the daughters when asked what happened to all the men in the family, gives out the cemetery's address.
Old 19-Feb-23, 22:00
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTTW [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe this theme is also explored because only men dying won't shock any audiences as that is what happens naturally in societies
It is much more comfortable and easy to enjoy with only male characters dying. It can be so upsetting to see a woman harmed or in peril in a movie or show. Makes sense filmmakers take that into consideration.

Yes it seems males get the short end of the deal in lifespan too.. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-23, 17:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
It is much more comfortable and easy to enjoy with only male characters dying. It can be so upsetting to see a woman harmed or in peril in a movie or show. Makes sense filmmakers take that into consideration.
And even if a woman gets killed, it'll likely just be one. In action films, easily dozens and dozens of men can be slaughtered and no one would bat an eye.

Quote:
Yes it seems males get the short end of the deal in lifespan too.. lol
Nature knows who is the stronger sex. In places with big lifespan difference, you'll easily find whole towns and villages made up of widows and hardly any man over 55 years old. More and more women will make it to their 90s. By then most of the men they've ever known have been 6 feet underground for decades.

In cases where a widower remarries and he's older, it's 100% certain he'll go first. The contrary cannot be assumed though. I've know several cases of widows who remarried much younger men and guess who's buried and who's still around?