Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 11-Sep-18, 17:58
Points: 787, Level: 10 Points: 787, Level: 10 Points: 787, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: New girl jet at wrestling factory

It was great meeting you and throwing you around!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodon1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Jet
Would love to session with you (I'm not too far away!)
Do you do arm-wrestling? Are you good at it?
Love to please contact me on 07398020265 xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JET For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 19:50
Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,718 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Jet (Wrestling Factory) reviews

So my session with Jet was a beautiful experience.
First of all, her tall silhouette is quite impressive and her personality brings a kind of seductive and mysterious aura. Her style on the mats is also very expressive and empathetic, as she takes the time to create a comfortable atmosphere to begin the session. As some other wrestlers, she likes to put a musical background and I tend to appreciate more and more the mood it can bring.

Our session was semi-competitive with a very active struggle, and I tried intensely to defend and resist. Jet had a clear size advantage (15 cm and 15 kg over me), often owerpowered me with headlocks and submitted me a few times with armlocks, which she uses very efficiently. She also had success with at least a neck choke, and an armbar at the end of the session (after I managed to escape her previous attempts).

Nevertheless, she couldn't make me tap to her scissors, even when I let her put the squeeze without wrestling back. But I struggled a lot and my pain tolerance has recently increased during sessions. The sequence led to a fun and interesting discussion about the mechanic of scissors, as small details about pressure points can be decisive.
Her competitive mindset is obvious as she was disappointed in a genuinely and fun way, and the moment was a nice summary of the session.

Jet is already a very strong, athletic and powerful woman, even if her pure wrestling experience is still recent. So it is obvious she will improve and she is deeply interested to practice her skills.
Her glamorous looks and alluring personality make her a wonderful opponent for fantasy/domination sessions, and she has both the energy and ability to perform in more physical bouts. With more training, she will certainly be an even more intimidating presence.
Above all, Jet cares a lot about tailoring a session to someone's wishes, and she has a bright and cheerful personality.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 07:29
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Hello,
i saw the competitive match between Jet and Justice filmed at SubmissionRoom and was impressed by her performance against an experienced wrestler.
On top of that, she seems very nice and enthusiastic.
I think we'll have a very good session next time she's coming in London.
BR
Topi
The Following User Says Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 15:42
Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29 Points: 4,777, Level: 29
Last Achievements

After I read Maitsek review and saw her match against Justice, I was very curious about Jet. So I met her yesterday at Monicas’mat, a very good place for wrestling.
First of all, Jet was very easy to join and quick to answer. When I saw her coming in her black sport leggings, I was impressed by her beauty and by her very fit body. Jet is tall, very athletic, and very good looking (long black hair, perfect fit body, nice smile).
Jet told me that she offers semi-competitive wrestling. As usual, I prefer competitive sessions but without chokes in order to limit the risk of injury. With more than 70 sporty sessions and a Judo background, I can adapt and have a reputation of taking care of my wrestling partner. So I was happy that she agreed for a sporty session.
We began with armwrestling. As you can see on her profile, her arms are strong, very strong... I succeed to win with the right arm after more than one minute but she destroyed me easily with the left one.
Then, we began the wrestling session. I have usually the upper hand in my wrestling session and can most part of the time begin on top. But this time, I met in Jet a very fierce opponent. Not only she’s very strong, but she’s very well balanced too. She can use all part of her body and every inch of if becomes a true weapon. I’m impressed by her wrestling skills.
Despite she began wrestling sessions only a few months ago, she managed to give me a very good match. I could compare Jet with Suzie in term of strength, flexibility, and permanent smile too. Jet takes bjj courses and it’s clear she’s a very fast learner. She really enjoys to wrestle and when she’s on the top, it’s almost impossible to escape from her and from her victorious smile.
On my point of view, Jet will soon enter in the top 5 of better wrestler in UK in company of girls like Scorpion, Axa, Sativa, Ivy…
So to conclude, beautiful tall girl, with a perfect muscular and deadly body, very nice to talk with and with very good wrestling skills. Perfect deal for a perfect session !!
All the best
Topi the Frenchie
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-19, 19:02
Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Just wondering if anyone else has sessions with Jet? She sounds great.
Old 15-Aug-19, 18:10
Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19 Points: 2,185, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Is she stronger at armwrestling than Sheena?
Old 15-Aug-19, 19:06
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,227 Times in 425 Posts

From what I’ve seen from Jet on video, she is extremely versatile and can wrestle many styles. Want submissions? She squeezes like an anaconda. Want to be smothered? She’s got the right tools. Want to get pinned? You will need a spatula to scrape your shoulders off the mat. Jet is the total package in my opinion, but that is only from a viewer’s perspective.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-19, 22:22
Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Have you seen any of her tc wrestling or top catz videos? She seems to beat everyone but I dont know if they are competitive.
Old 15-Aug-19, 23:39
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

thank you for this
Old 17-Aug-19, 07:30
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Exposure [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you seen any of her tc wrestling or top catz videos? She seems to beat everyone but I dont know if they are competitive.
The way I understand it to be is that TC Wrestling and SAW Mixed Wrestling are for the competitive videos, and TopCatz and TopCatz Mixed are not.

Whether that is right in every case I couldn't say for sure, but any TC Wrestling video I watched (which is not a huge amount, but since I did it by subscription occasionally I could watch anything available at that time in theory so I at least got through a few of them that I was particularly interested to see) has followed that guideline anyway, and I'm pretty sure at least some, and probably most, of the SAW Mixed Wrestling ones do too (maybe at first that was more variable, pre TopCatz mixed, as I seem to remember seeing a post stating the ones which were full competitive and mixed matches with Viktoria, Star* for example being named at the time which was maybe 2011 or 2012 I think; I saw the post retrospectively but maybe it was on this forum somewhere).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 17-Aug-19 at 07:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post: