Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Aug-19, 09:51
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sexual Manipulation during a Session

When I am single: YES PLEASE!
Old 16-Aug-19, 12:21
Points: 14,298, Level: 51 Points: 14,298, Level: 51 Points: 14,298, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

The fact is, gents, some do some don't.
A well-known pro, let's call her LV, told me during a break from a video in the 90's, "I know most of the girls, and I can tell you who gives BJ's/HJ's and who doesn't."
I replied, "Hold on, let me get a pen and pad!"
We all had a good laugh about that.
Our professionals and producers who are regulars to this fine site can't post anything like that, so if you want to discuss details about any professional, your best bet (unless the professional is direct about it) is to go by your network contacts here.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 02:56
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've said things like this many times, and I'm glad you've had good experiences, but you should remain cautious when you're meeting strangers. I've had a session girl who knew my full name before I sent the deposit, and one who asked if she could stay at my house the next time she comes to town, and a few other minor issues. There are others who have experienced more serious problems too.

Most SGs remain professional, but this is an industry that contains many crazy people, so one should always remain cautious.
Sending a deposit(rather than giving references), does put you at risk. Is that how you gave away your name?

Also be careful with WhatsApp, the settings there by default can show your first name. So be sure to change your name in the whatsapp settings
Old 17-Aug-19, 03:13
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

You can everytime ask, but don't be disappointed if she will not accept! Their are not prostitute! And if they give something more like smothering, kisses ore a littl more is based on sympathie or add. money! And if they don't want, you MUST accept. My sessions are never basd on sexuality, but when something happens i'm not angry about it!

But please, NEVER ask who in the remarks put "no sexual activities" this would be very impolite!

Last edited by ours01; 17-Aug-19 at 03:20.
Old 17-Aug-19, 03:31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I felt an underlying tone like I was getting baited into a bad situation such as blackmail, extortion, or facing a Judge Kavanaugh type of legal situation.
It'd be really interesting if you elaborated on this

I wouldn't put it past some of these women to do extra then try to charge you extra for it. (and perhaps they might try to justify that by saying that restaurants do that!).. but there isn't a lot they can do to enforce it, especially if they don't know your name. And it wouldn't be much extra, like you've already paid maybe 170 euros and they may want another 20 euros. So you could pay that, warn of that in a review, and not see them again, Famous celebrity examples and big court cases seem very far fetched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In general, these women are paid to inflict pain and humiliation onto men and they post half naked pics on social media everyday to get comments and likes from thousands of male admirers. Do you not think that they develop dark triad traits and feelings that men are beneath them?
Absolutely, no doubt about that.
Old 17-Aug-19, 03:55
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sending a deposit(rather than giving references), does put you at risk. Is that how you gave away your name?

Also be careful with WhatsApp, the settings there by default can show your first name. So be sure to change your name in the whatsapp settings
No. I had never sent a deposit to this girl before. Of course they'd have your name after the deposit.
Old 17-Aug-19, 06:09
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

the main difficulty is that for Obvious reasons, you cannot discuss by email what is possible and what not: in my experience, helping yourself when they do facesitting or a judo hold is Ok, but some women refuse that and kick your ass when you touch your own dick, they only wrestle or do judo. A minortity is helping, doing some jerk off.
Old 17-Aug-19, 07:40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No. I had never sent a deposit to this girl before. Of course they'd have your name after the deposit.
I think one should be aware of the fact that especially in the world of whatsapp, where it's so easy to create groups, a lot of information is shared, some session wrestlers will have created groups, and there will be gossip, and if you give your name to one then it can get around.

And many times these female wrestlers will know each other, they'll be aware when they have shared clients and they'll be talking about those clients. Just as guys talk about how great some women are, women will be talking in certain terms about guys, in a group, and in private.

Did you send a deposit to another girl? if not, have you any idea how they got your name?

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the main difficulty is that for Obvious reasons, you cannot discuss by email what is possible and what not: in my experience, helping yourself when they do facesitting or a judo hold is Ok, but some women refuse that and kick your ass when you touch your own dick, they only wrestle or do judo. A minortity is helping, doing some jerk off.
Some guys ask from a different email address to get some idea, then hey presto no risk.

If they have an issue with you asking by email then they'd probably have an issue with you doing it. It's pretty easy to allow it if full nudity of both parties is allowed. And if HJ is ok. I don't know how you'd ask about the face sitting thing helping yourself thing.

I've had attempted jerking me off before from session wrestlers like hand over pants, really poor stuff, boring and pointless. And if they are really hot and you are turned on enough then you won't need to jerk off with the hand. I would suggest bringing a spare pair of underpants if you anticipate that scenario.

Last edited by gorilla1; 17-Aug-19 at 11:53.
Old 17-Aug-19, 14:49
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Many guys see 'extras' actually as a core part of the session, I assume they ask over email just like with everything else. Who knows?
Old 17-Aug-19, 15:58
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
During sessions you are wrestling around on a hotel bed, getting sweaty, half naked, so on and so forth. Its natural for things to become somewhat passionate. No big deal. Whatever.

However in one particular instance last year I felt like I had to stop things from escalating and going too far. I felt an underlying tone like I was getting baited into a bad situation such as blackmail, extortion, or facing a Judge Kavanaugh type of legal situation.

Fast forward to now as this 'wrestler' is visiting back again there seems to be a lashing out with emotionally triggered feelings of rejection. Now I am certain that I took the correct course of action and not letting things get too far sensually. I am willing to cut my losses and never do a session ever again rather than go through a very bad legal situation.

My advice to you all is to be careful out there as you session.

If you don't trust 'em, don't touch 'em.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: